Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The other side of him

"A fantasy piece about a surprise golden shower"

14
6 Comments 6
11.4k Views 11.4k
684 words 684 words
It was just another day, I walked through the door soaking wet from yet another beautiful British April shower in a bad mood from a terrible day at work. I took my clothes off as soon as I walked through the door, as to not tread water all through the house and loaded the washing machine with my wet clothes. The kitchen glistened in the moonlight, the tiles cool against my tired feet.With a face like thunder, I heard his key in the lock and sighed deeply. He likes me to be the trophy wife, dinner on the table when he walks in with a big smile on my face. He likes to think I worship him. Naked, my wet hair clung to my breast as I turned to greet him with the wicked smile he loves so much. 'You need to get rained on more often if this is what I come home to!' he grinned, his natural charm radiating from his sparkly eyes as he drank in the view. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, feeling him smile as I gently broke away...

'What do you want to eat, I missed my train and had to walk hence why I got so wet...'

Before I could explain why I was slacking at being a dutiful wife, his lips were firmly planted on mine and he lifted me onto the kitchen table. His arms outstretched like a cage around me as his tongue filled my mouth, firm and seductive. Kissing wildly, I pulled my knees up to my chest in order to give him a full view of what was on offer. He stood up and took a good look, his finger trailing from my lips onto my clit which was now swollen and sopping wet. I pulled at my nipples and tilted my head to one side, desperate for his fingers to fill me. He pulled his t shirt off and I could see the outline of his hard on straining against his trousers. I tugged at his belt, with my head dipped for a glorious taste but to my surprise he pushed me back as his trousers fell to his ankles.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

His lips devoured my breasts as I moaned in pleasure, my own fingers going to work on my demanding clit. I could feel his cock knocking against my thigh, the thrill that it would soon be in me was getting too much and I began feeling for it with my hand. He let out a gentle moan as I took his cock with a firm grip, guiding him towards my eager pussy. Totally out of character, he grabbed the back of my head and growled in my hair...

'You don't deserve this cock, do you?'

I twisted my head to look at him, his face contorted into a snarl, his raging hard on taunting me.

'I tell you what you fucking deserve, shall I? No, I'll do one better. I'll show you what you deserve, whore'

His dirty talk really got me going, my fingers were manically working my clit as I bit my lip in anticipation.

'THIS is what whores like you get!'

With one swift movement he had laid me on my back, my legs danging off the table and both arms held above my head. His free hand took hold of his cock, as he looked me dead in the eye and began to piss all over my chest and stomach. He relieved himself all over my torso, finishing with a soft trickle over my pussy. I have never, ever been so aroused. Rock hard at the sight of me covered in his urine, he sunk his cock in me and I came instantly. My pussy contracted as waves of pleasure crashed inside me, my piss covered body slick with shame. I whimpered as my pussy twitched at his rhythmic thrusts, each one more intense than the last.

'I knew you would get off on this.....' he whispered, as I felt his cock explode inside me. 

Published 
Written by glossmylips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments