Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Call

"” The Call” is my first post/story and it is about my spanked wife"

11
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The call

Back when my wife was thirty-two years old and we had been married for ten years I got a call from her work. She worked in a medical facility and had to work with meds. They had very strict procedures on how the meds were handled and processed. Obviously for good reason.

One day I got a call from my wife’s boss to say that my wife had been skipping procedures and it was not the first time. He said that they were all fond of my wife at work and they didn’t want to lose her but something had to be done or she would loss her job. He said he was calling me to see if I thought some corporal discipline could help?

I know my wife and that is one thing she is so against. I had had fantasies of spanking her but knew it would never happen. Once I got her to bend over a table for a light tap but she completely refused to let me pull her panties down even a little. It was such a letdown.

So this call got me quite excited, not only was my wife in for a spanking but it could even be given by someone else, maybe even another man.

I said to him that he should tell my wife that he had called me as a courtesy call to inform me what would be happening. I told him she would not like it at all but that is why it would probably work the best. I suggested that he give her the option of a spanking as a last warning or they could go with criminal action and she would lose her job. She was sure to go with the first option. “I think it best you do it now and carry out the procedure today as well, so she won’t have time to think it through,” I said. I asked as a favour to me that he administer the spanking and record it for my pleasure later. “You don’t need to inform my wife of the recording,” I added.

I suggested once he had her bent over that he restrain her hands and tell her it was for her and his safety. To this he asked why. I replied that she would probably put up an unnecessary fight. Also it would be good to start the first two strokes over her skirt and then left it up out of the way for more, around half way through to pull her panties down for the rest of the strokes. This way she would just have to wait until he was good and done.

He told me that he was very surprised at my response but was happy to continue with the plan. He said that he would ask my wife to wait in an administration office till he could deal with the matter. It would up the anxiety levels to help the process along. He would also give her two minutes just before calling her in to call me, this would help for a mental edge.

An hour later I got a call from a very nervous wife of mine who told me she was in trouble and had a meeting with her boss that was about to happen. I told her I had just got a call from her boss and that he had an option for her that I thought she should consider as she needed her job. Just then she was called and said she would speak to me later.

My wife’s boss was a fit fifty-year-old man who played squash and ran. My wife had, had two children but eats well with an active lifestyle (she is very nice to look at even if I say so myself).

I got another call about an hour and a half later from my wife asking me to please come pick her up from work. I asked if she still had her job. She said yes but we could talk later.

I got in the car and went to fetch my wife. When I got to her work I went in to collect her, she said her boss wanted to see me before we left. I went to his office where he let me in and closed the door behind me. He gave me a brown A4 envelope with a tape in it and said that it whet better than he thought it would. I said that that sounded great and thanked him for the tape. “Did you tell her about the tape?” I asked him. He told me that she had no idea of what I know or that there was a video tape recording of it. I thanked him again and took my wife home.

Now my wife is a very private person and does not like to share embarrassing experiences at all. She told me she took a spanking instead of losing her job but did not want to talk about it. I did insist she show me the marks and we left it at that. Little did she know that I had a video of the whole thing.

The next day after I dropped my wife off at work I went back home to watch a video. Oh my, was I in for a treat. Like a dream come true I got to watch my wife get spanked and by another man at that. I put the tape in the player and prest play.

I watched my wife, nervously walk in and sit down as her boss closed the door and went to his chair. He addressed the problem and how serious it was. He said, “as this is not your first or second time you have skipped procedures this should be a legal matter. My wife was almost in tears. “But” he said “I’m going to give you chance by giving you an alternative option. If you accept some corporal discipline we can start over as if it didn’t happen, but it is up to you,” he offered.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

After a minute or so of silence, my wife uttered, “okay, what do I need to do?”

“I will need you to write a note and sign it. It will need to say ”I” with your full name accept corporal discipline in full, of my own free will on this day to amend for my skipped procedures,” he said as he handed my wife a pen and paper.

My wife took it and did what he asked. When she was done she handed them back to him. Her boss only then explained how the corporal discipline was going to take place. Quite genius I thought.

“You will bend over my desk and get twenty-five strokes on your buttocks from myself”, he started. She looked like she could have just died right then. Her boss then held up a dell rod that is used for the upper windows and said “you may have them with this, with your panties on or with my hand but on your bear buttocks? It is your choice.” My wife said that she was not removing her underwear, so the rod was the only option. Her boss said that was perfectly fine, but as she had not put up any fuss as far as the corporal discipline offer he would let her switch at any time in the discipline to his hand option.

At this point, he stood up and went to the other side of the desk. He asked my wife to stand up and he moved the chair out of the way. He then helped my wife bend over his already cleared desk with her arms out straight in front of her. He told her to keep her arms there and not to get up till it was finished or he would have to start over.

He got in place with the rod, lined it up on her buttocks and gave a very hard stroke. It landed so well that my wife jumped straight up and grabbed her buttocks. After a few moments she realizing what she had done, she quickly bent back over again. Her boss moved closer to straighten her skirt as he said “we will have to start over”. As he touched the skirt though she had a knee jerk reaction lifting her foot and catching him in the shin. With that my wife profusely apologized.

Her boss said I think we need something to stop that from happening again. This is for your and my safety. Going back to the other side of his desk he pulled two bandages out of his draw. He unroll them, made a slip loop in the middle which he slipped over each of her hand. He threw the double-layered bandage under the desk and walk back around to the other side. Then he bent down and tied each foot across from the hand above. With my wife quickly and quietly restrained he this time, instead of trying to straighten the skirt he moved it out of the way by lifting it onto her back. She squirmed but realised it was unhelpful and settle down.

With this her boss landed a good hard stroke on her pale blue panties. She let out a grunt and tensed up. As she stopped tensing her buttocks her boss landed the next stroke. With an eight-second delay between each stroke, he got to seven strokes when my wife started pleading. He gave the eighth and she screamed “please swap!”

He stopped and asked, “swap to what”?

She said, “your hand please.” He put the rod down on the desk next to her, stepped behind my wife, and pulled her panties down all the way to her ankles. She gave a squirm in protest but had to just let it be.

I could now see the beautiful red pronounced stripes left by the rod. Her boss gave her a good slap with his hand on the buttocks cheek closest to him, probably as hard as with the rod. He held it for a second or two and then lifted his hand for the next swing. He let it land well on the other cheek. He was in no hurry to pull his hand away.

After the linger he slid across past the closer chick before raising for the next. The same alternating and linger continued for the next six. The following stroke he landed slap-bang in the middle with the pinky finger rapping around the inside. On that linger I can only imagine he could feel if she was wet or not. The next was the same in the middle. All the rest were alternate with closer further and middle with the same lingering. However the last stroke which was in the middle definitely had more fingers going down and around to the Labia. After the last linger was done he gave both cheeks a bit of a squeeze and rub.

He bent down undid her feet, leaving her panties down and her skirt up he went to his side of the desk to undo her hands. She slowly reached for her buttocks with her hands. As she straightened up I could see she was sobbing. Slowly she bent all the way down and pulled her panties up. After straightening herself all out her boss said, “I’m glad that is over and nothing further need happen”. He walk back to my wife put a arm around her shoulder and walked her to the door. She wiped her eyes, thanked him and left.

She has never spoken of it with me, I guess she is just embarrassed so I have never brought it up either.

I do get to go watch it for time to time though, which I get a fair amount of pleasure from.

Published 
Written by Big6Jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors