Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Art Of Finger Fucking

24
13 Comments 13
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was in the Consort Bar, at the King Edward Hotel, where our paths crossed. I couldn't pry my eyes away from her as she walked in, on another man's arm.

A trace of a knowing smile and the slightest nod of her head went unnoticed to everyone but me. It was her clandestine reply to the silent compliment I had paid her.

She gracefully slipped her arm from around the man's bent elbow, just as they reached the table for two in front of me. He slid a chair away from the circular glass table. I admired her body as she gracefully bent at the knees and sat down with her back to me. The man asked to be excused. “Of course, darling.” Her voice made my cock twitch. She brought her left hand to the back of her slender neck, and gently rubbed her fingers against her skin. The wedding band and diamond ring caught the light and sparkled for my eyes only. She turned in her chair to face me. “Please forgive me for sitting with my back to you,” her words were emotionless, her face was expressionless. I grinned. “The price of my forgiveness is one kiss from your lips.” She had initiated a game I was well versed in. She tilted her head slightly, and calmly replied, “I am a married woman. That is incredibly rude, and, highly inappropriate for you to even think about, let alone say to me.” I lowered my head and broadened my grin. “I am aware that you are married. You flashed your wedding band and diamond ring at me. The price of my forgiveness remains one kiss from your lips.” She shook her head and replied, “Hmph. You have an eye,” she purposefully paused mid-sentence, gazed at my left hand that was wrapped around the near empty snifter, and grinned, “for things. My art gallery is located on Yorkville. Perhaps something I have on display might catch that sharp eye of yours.” She turned away from me and smiled at the waiter that was on his way to her table. “Two Remy Martin Louis XIII, please,” she politely ordered. ~ Yorkville is an affluent neighborhood in Toronto. It is one of the most exclusive shopping districts in the world. Part of what is referred to as, The Mink Mile. And, is a twenty five minute walk from the office building I work in. The next day, at noon, I strolled north on Yonge Street, and turned left on to Yorkville Avenue. The gallery I was in search of was located three shops north of Bellair Street. A small brass plate with the word, Tzarina’s, was set flush in the middle panel of the gallery’s door. I grinned to myself as I thought how appropriately the name suited her. A single bronze sculpture was on display in the front window. I recognized it as Adamaris, sculpted by Donna Jean Mayne. I took a moment to admire the beauty of the Spanish Moss patina finish the artist had created on the surface of the bronze figure, sitting and dipping her fingers into a body of water. The artist’s first series, Dono Dell’Acqua, is my favorite. Each figure performs the simple act of testing the waters with her fingers or toes. The bronze statutes were inspired as a reminder of the precious gift of water, and that our survival depends on it. The metallic click of the door’s magnetic lock was accompanied by short chime. I pulled the door open and entered the gallery. Tzarina smiled as she approached me. “Is there anything that I have on display that catches your eye?” I took every inch of her in, slowly, as she neared me. A pale pink ribbon kept her long, raven hair away from her face, neck, and shoulders. She was dressed in a Valentino, dropped waist, sleeveless, with a boat neckline, almost as black as her hair. Her bare legs were two slender pillars of porcelain, a lovely contrast to the black of her dress. Each graceful step created the illusion that her pale pink, Yves-Saint-Laurent ankle strap sandals did not touch the marble floor. Tzarina stood only a hair’s breadth away from me. Her small breasts brushed against me with each breath she took. Before I could answer her, she placed her fingers against my lips. “Shhh,” she softly cooed. She rested both her hands on my shoulders and lifted her lips to mine. She kissed me gently, long, and passionately. “Am I forgiven?” she smiled. I grinned. “Where are my manners? Allow me to give you a private viewing.” She took my hand and led me to the back of the gallery. She reached for the door handle of her office, turned, looked up at me, and said, “I don't know your name.” I grinned, "I'll tell you my name after you suck my cock." Tzarina smiled in approval, "That's so fucking hot. My pussy just clenched." She opened the door to her office and walked to the mahogany desk that took up most of the office space. She turned to face me, curled her lips, and narrowed her eyes, as she lifted the hem of her dress over her hips, and slid her bare ass onto the desk. “Sit,” she casually commanded. I remained standing. Tzarina licked her lips as she watched the muscles in my jaw tighten. “I don’t take to being told what to do very well, Tzarina. Keep that in mind, if you want this to continue,” I sternly informed her. She smiled softly, and spread her legs a little wider.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

“Please,” she politely invited me to take a seat in the antique, leather reading chair directly in front her. I unbuttoned my jacket and sat in the fine leather chair. She lifted her right leg and rested its ankle on my shoulder. My eyes darted to her already slick, hairless, pink slit. “I have had to fight the need to touch myself all day. I wore my cutest, sexiest, black lace panties, specifically for you. But, I had to remove those hours ago. The anticipation of your possible visit had the most arousing and soaking effect on me.” Tzarina grinned, and slid her middle finger into her mouth, sucked on it, and slowly withdrew it through her full, pursed, red lips. “Are you disappointed?” I grinned and shook my head, “Not in the least, Tzarina.” “Good,” she panted. “I need you to remain a gentleman for me. Not one of my hairs is to be left out of place when we’re finished. I have a meeting with a group of investors in a few hours. They are looking at four, very expensive, pieces as a potential investment for an affluent, overseas client. Will you do that for me?” Her words were quicker, heavier with breath. She cupped her hand over her pussy and pressed her saliva covered finger between her swollen pussy lips. “I will remain a gentleman for as long as it is required, Tzarina. You have my word,” I softly growled. Tzarina brushed her calf against my cheek. I gripped her slender and delicate ankle, turned my head into her calf, and placed gentle kisses on her flesh. She moaned and shivered at the feel of my breath, lips, teeth, and whiskers on her skin. “I need you to watch me finger myself,” she gasped as she slid the pad of her middle finger in slow circles over the hood of her clit. “And when I ask you to, push your finger inside me, alongside mine. We will finger fuck my pussy together. I am attracted to hands and fingers. I could take being finger fucked all day and night.” Tzarina closed her eyes as she inserted her middle finger inside her. “Watch me,” she moaned, and began to slide her finger in and out of her dripping fuck hole. I undid my zipper and pulled my semi-erect cock out of my pants, as I watched Tzarina’s long, delicate finger, disappear and reappear from inside her. She moaned and quivered each time she allowed her thumb to graze her clit. “Fuuuck,” she moaned, and kept her finger still, buried knuckle deep in her. “Now. Finger my pussy with me.” I placed my index finger under Tzarina’s, and pushed it slowly inside her. She quivered at her pussy being filled and stretched. “Fuck my pussy with me, please,” she moaned. I followed her lead. She kept the same achingly, slow pace. Sliding her finger slowly out of her, and slid it back inside her, slower. My cock grew fully erect. Each time it twitched, a soft growl escaped me. “Your growl,” she panted, “It’s going to make me cum!” She slowly increased the speed and force with which she fucked her pussy. Her moans became louder, longer, more urgent. I felt her finger being squeezed tighter against mine as her pussy clenched. Tzarina gripped my wrist with her free hand and held it in place. She lifted her quivering, left leg off the floor and placed the ball of its foot on the arm of the chair. With a clenched jaw, and incapable of inhaling or exhaling, Tzarina came. She shook and clenched as she held our fingers firmly in place deep inside her. Her quivering body calmed and became still, as her pussy loosened its grip around our fingers. Tzarina opened her eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly, she pulled our fingers out of her pussy. She placed both her feet on the ground, sat up, and stared at me as she brought our cum drenched fingers to her lips. She smiled as she brushed her lips over our fingertips. She parted her lips and sucked our fingers into her mouth. She licked and sucked her sweet nectar clean. “Mmm, I love how I taste,” she cooed. She knelt between my legs, slid her hands up my thighs, and she lowered her mouth on my cock. I gripped the arms of the chair, and lifted my hips to meet Tzarina’s mouth. Her tongue licked at the underside of my twitching cock as she bobbed her head to glide her lips over its head and shaft. My ball sack tightened, pulling my balls up close to my body. Tzarina grinned and stroked my shaft as she bobbed her head quicker. Her lips glided over, and sucked on only the head of my cock. I let out a growl and exploded in her mouth. Tzarina swallowed each blast from my twitching cock. She kept me in her mouth till I became semi-hard, and then looked up at me as she kissed my balls, and up my shaft. When her lips reached my head, she sucked on the tip as she pinched out what little cum remained in my cock. Tzarina stood up and adjusted her dress. She smiled at me and offered me her hand. I gently squeezed her fingers, and rose from the chair. She tucked my cock back in my pants, and pulled the zipper of my pants up. She adjusted my tie, buttoned my jacket, and ran her fingers over the lapel of my jacket as she got up on her toes and kissed my lips. "My name is Gil. I am pleased to properly meet you, Tzarina," I smiled. She chuckled, and replied, "I assure you, the pleasure is all mine. For the record, Gil, your cock and cum taste like art to me."    
Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments