Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something About Feet, I Don't Know

"Just can't beat them feet."

14
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Preferences, proclivities, and kinks. Whether they are mainstream or rare, subtle or gross, or gentle lovey-dovey to rough and nasty, they're part of us. This is the tale of when I embraced my foot fetish. I had developed it casually over time but didn't share it with anyone for fear of being labeled a freak. Today my freak flag flies like a motherfucker, bitch.

(Sorry, stoned)

Not entirely sure where it started, but I know exactly where it became part of my repertoire. It isn't all-consuming, but pretty feet are something I look for early. If I'm watching porn I look at a girl's feet and if she's cumming they curl downwardly it's enough for me to drop my load.

There's something about feet that's intimate while at the same time acceptable publicly. It's a contrast not lost on me and, like most men, I sexualized it. We do that, ladies. Think about that next time you're eating a banana or a pickle in front of a guy. 

(Side note: my favorite was when a girl wrapped her lips around the girthier Push Up which resembled me except my dick isn't sherbert in texture or color. Now, back to our show.)

Diana and I met when we were twelve and had no romantic interest, obviously, but we did like each other and felt super comfortable together. It's like having a kid sister, but the same age. Weird, but cool. We somewhat drifted apart around sixteen and I didn't see her till I got out of the army, an eager wide-eyed twenty-three-year-old boy, still mostly clueless with more balls than brains and perpetually horny. I was a mess. What the hell, it's Lush Stories, I was more fucked up than a football bat.

In short, I gave a fuck about nothing; total punk rock anarchist who'd greet you with a smile and a hearty "FUCK YOU" then flip you off while handing you a beer.

When I saw Diana again at a relative's BBQ I realized I missed her and we were inseparable. Now I gave a fuck, I was such a fucking poser, goddammit!

She swore up and down she was an even five foot, but I didn't believe her. Very thin, but it worked on her. She was cute with shoulder-length medium brown hair, uniquely light brown eyes, and a fair complexion, but it was her absolutely gorgeous mouth that sealed the deal.

It's like God wanted to top himself in the area of oral cavity design and let her have the only prototype. I fantasized about that mouth meeting my dick, most men would, but I was captivated just watching her speak. The pout on her lips was so petite, yet so pronounced. Think Debbie Harry from Blondie, but narrower and prettier, kissing her, fucking heaven! 

(Da'fuq this have to do with foot fetishes, Carlos? When we gonna get to those pretty feet? Relax, I owe you 10 little piggies and, like the Lanisters, I always pay my debts.

No, I choose the scenic route because that's the way I remember discovering it all. )

I enjoyed everything she offered and she loved me enjoying little mundane things she did. She said I made her feel special but also said I'm a weirdo for being so impressed by common shit. That was cool since I mercilessly made fun of her height.

She hadn't changed all that much physically and her personality was identical if a bit sassier. I was taken aback the first time her top came off revealing she was completely flat-chested. She always wore her clothes a little baggy to obscure her shape.

She was always rail thin, but it was as though puberty matured everything else, but forgot the tits. I know little about women's feelings towards their own bodies, but I have to think most 23-year-old women wouldn't be happy with zero boobage. True, we are all more than the sum of our parts, but society elevates body parts and eschews the complete person. How the fuck is she supposed to feel? I'm just glad, as a man, that our dicks are not on display as much as woman's tits are.She seemed to shrink in on herself, certain I wouldn't approve and went to cover as women who just lost their bikini tops do and I said, "No, I want to see."

She complied because of the trust we'd built up. The last person who would ever seriously ridicule her was me and she knew that. I don't think I ever saw her smile as bright as when I smiled and put my mouth too, well, her nipples.

They were beautiful and I told her so, putting on a show, pretending her nipples were Chapstick for my lips around and applying it before tugging them playfully. So outrageously sensitive, tonguing them rapidly like a boxer hitting a speed bag while humming was too ticklish. Shame, I fucking loved that shit. Two milestones of my sexual development were reached right then, I enjoyed flat chested women and them watching me enjoy.

We started making out on my mother's couch with her straddling me. We hadn't physically moved, but we felt a world away with the newness of it all. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tight into her chest as though she'd lose the opportunity if she were too slow.

I thought that would be the last time she'd ever be embarrassed to let me see her body. I was wrong, but I was very surprised to find out precisely which one.

That day wasn't the best day for leisurely exploration as I'd moved back to mom's after my discharge and she'd be home from work soon. She had caught me with girls in my room twice before, neither time completely dressed so I wasn't allowed to have female company. We needed to be gone before my mother got home or she'd rat Diana out to her mom while burying a foot up my ass. Yes, I was a 23-year-old man, but it was still her home. The  'my roof, my rules' doctrine was in full force.

(Oppression!)

Not two weeks later, Diana's mom went with friends on an Iron Butt ride. It's a long-distance motorcycle riding thing so we knew we had both the time and place to finish what we had started on my mother's couch.

The moment that herd of Harley's rounded the corner, I was in her doorway kissing her phenomenally gorgeous mouth. Our tongues were dancing together again and all was right with the world ... until we heard the powerful rev of an unmuffled Hog.

(FUUUUUUUCK!!!!)

The horror in her eyes matched the horror I felt. The bike in question belonged to a neighbor sitting in his driveway and might not have sounded so loud had we bothered to close the front door before we started sucking face. We laughed about it after closing the door and collecting ourselves. Fortunately, the brief scare helped ease the tension and we relaxed, melting into the couch as we resumed our kissing.

I have no memory of our shirts coming off, but they did, our naked torsos tight against each other as we kissed, the rapidity of learning what felt good, the moans signaling a new discovery, the occasional tickle, the revenge tickle to pay back an 'inadvertent' tickle, this was paradise, population: 2

(Okay, 'Los, still haven't heard nothing about your little foot thing. Are you just bullshitting on Front Street? You sound like you're on dope or something. 

I'm painting a complete picture to properly convey the experience. I half-ass nothing. I 'd be cheating my readers out of what I thought made my story special in the first place. And no dope. Just a little pot for ambiance.)

By this time, we were kissing very passionately and my hands had gravitated from her back to her chest and back again then slid my hands down the back of her panties, my fingers squeezing her sweet tender ass cheeks when they accidentally brushed against her asshole. She gasped and asked if I was going to 'make' her give me her ass.

Another milestone in my sexual education was written. A woman is rarely more enthusiastic about sex than when she is free to choose. I told her I didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to do and if she changed her mind we'd stop. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'd acquiesce.

The smile she answered me with was almost as big as the smile she beamed when she first topless before me. This, in turn, made me smile and gave me the confidence to touch her anywhere. 

I guess my confidence was contagious because her hands stepped up their exploration, going from my face to my chest to my stomach and ended up squeezing my nipples roughly before attacking my belt buckle. Approving, I arched up to facilitate the removal of my pants.

(She'd have never been able to lift me)

It seemed like an epiphany from on high we could do this in a much more comfortable place. The mad dash upstairs to her bedroom must've looked like something out of the Keystone Cops of over a century ago, our playful smiles joined by lust. Now she gave me a little show that was definitely not mundane.

She pulled her panties down, teasing me before she left them on the floor and with a sweet yet lascivious smile she flopped down onto her bed with her eyes never leaving mine. She opened her legs so I could see her pretty little pussy, but now the expression on her face told me she wasn't worried I'd disapprove.

I unceremoniously lost my boxers as the tent I was pitching in them felt uncomfortable and watched the confident smile drain from her face. The first thing I thought was she was disappointed and hoped I was bigger. I was as insecure about my cock as the next guy, especially since Diana was only the fourth girl I'd been with and the previous three had given no indication that there was a problem. It seems my fear of not meeting her standards were unwarranted. Had I thought logically, mine was the first, who the hell could she compare me with anyway? Only two women in my life have ever used the term "huge" describing my dick, and she was the first.

(I set out to write a true story and allowing that last sentence out of proper context would feel wrong.

I'm not a giant dicked pornstar, but also not Needle Dick. Little longer-than-average and if you like the length, you'll love the girth. Comedian Martin Lawrence once said,

"I won't choke you but you'll get a mouthful."

From her perspective, the only thing she'd ever used was a finger, afraid to add another. Now I'm presenting her with an alien-looking meat tube she can't wrap her fingers completely around. Again, I didn't know a hell of a lot about female sensibilities, but this train had come to a screeching halt. 

"What's wrong, isn't it ...", my voice trailing off, lacking the courage to complete the sentence.

"That's ... a lot", she whimpered.

Now, the amount of time between 'that's' and 'a' was a normal kind of pause when you don't know precisely what to say next and it didn't last any longer than any other similar pause, but because I thought she disapproved of my wandellier, it felt like an eternity. I actually had to let the words sink in and when they finally did I broke out in a big smile.

Then it dawned on me that she was afraid I was going to hurt her. Smiling about it might make me seem like an asshole. Her intact virginity didn't seem too outlandish as she had high expectations most guys interested didn't meet.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

The first two boyfriends proved to actually be assholes and got dumped early, the third slapped her, four showed up for a date drunk and reeking of marijuana, and señor cinco was a good guy, but there was no real chemistry. It's still hard for me to believe she hadn't watched any porn by 23. Guess it wasn't her thing then, if ever. In any event, my response to her concern was that babies are way bigger than dicks. 

(Because at 23 I was so fucking eloquent)

"It still fucking hurts!"

to which I could not respond. Hell, I'm just happy to be there and now I have to fucking solve riddles? Where the hell was Cyrano de Bergerac now that I needed him? I gave up trying to come up with an answer and just hugged her.

"Look, I'll take it easy and go slow and if you can't because it hurts then I'll stop."

It seems Master Yoda was right all along.

"Do, or do not, there is no try."

because we both relaxed resumed kissing allowing our mutual arousal to dictate the pace.

It was remarkably frustrating just how long it took for her to comfortably stretch, but she did and once we got going it was incredible and we enjoyed discovering new positions and sensations. She was attempting to put her feet behind her neck and looked so fucking hot! I grabbed her ankles and brought her pretty little feet up to my face. This took her attention away from looking down at the action between our legs, which she no longer feared but quite enjoyed, and that mindbogglingly beautiful smile once again disappeared. I hesitated just long enough to think

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!"

before my pistoning stopped and my smile also disappeared.

"No"

was her answer when I asked if I was hurting her then she yanked her ankles out of my hands and said I wouldn't understand.

"Not if you don't tell me, I won't."

With no answer for that, she just pouted and it was the first time I ever saw her pout look not gorgeous. I tried to write that her pout looked ugly, but it didn't. It just seemed less beautiful. I finally got her to tell after me after assuring her that there wasn't anything she couldn't tell me and we've shared everything good and bad and we're not changing that now.

"My foot", then silence because she remembered I'm a mind-reader.

"Your foot what?"

(Well, what else would you ask?)

Almost in tears, she shows me the top of her right foot. I saw nothing initially.

"it's pretty", I said as I began caressing the arch.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!", at the top of her lungs.

That was clearly skipping several levels of normal human anger and going all the way to 11. I finally noticed that her fourth toe was bent slightly outward at the last joint and there was no nail at the end, but I thought it still looked cute.

That pissed her way, way, way the fuck off and had my dick still been inside her, she'd have ripped it from my torso like a queen bee starting a new colony, she moved so fast. She slammed that bathroom door within a heartbeat and I regretted complimenting her for a moment till my mind became pissed off at the lack of sense and commanded me to follow her, demanding clarification under the threat of telling my heart to cease beating. 

(I couldn't help tossing in a little creative flair, I'm a storyteller)

Once again, trust built over years overcame this latest obstacle and soon sitting together in the bathroom became cuddling against her headboard and when she was convinced her lack of a toenail was not disgusting, gross, vile, or any other adjective she may have used that I've forgotten, we started fooling around again and within minutes of that, she straddled me and slipped my rehardened cock back inside her tight little slot. I playfully became frustrated that I couldn't watch her facial expressions and her sweet pink pussy lips stretch around my shaft at the same time. I expressed this conundrum with fake sadness and attempted to pout.

(couldn't hold a candle to her)

I knew she was over it when she playfully said

"oh fucking boo hoo, I can't see it at all from this position", while flashing that smile again. 

While we're talking, she's riding my dick and I'm pumping up meet her, kissing those nearly raspberry sized nipples which make her shiver. Without words, we pick up the pace and really get into it. I'm pumping hard and fast while squeezing and kneading her ass, pulling her down on my dick and applying the occasional slap across the ass cheeks.

The spanking and nipple play really heightened the sex and we were getting louder. With a few small spasms and a surprised look on her face, she went silent and I wondered if she was orgasming. Thinking about it put me right there and before I could announce it, I was cumming. It was surprising not only how fast it happened, but how hard I came. It almost sounded like two girls were cumming, not very manly at all, I'm embarrassed to admit. 

It was as the tingling heatwave which began at my crotch reached my ears when I noticed I wasn't going soft. That happened now and then if the sex was intense and this had been the most intense yet, hands down. I was overjoyed it was happening. I'm surprised I noticed anything beyond the kisses Diana was peppering my face with. When the ultra sensitivity in the head of my dick abated I again started pumping in and out slowly. She asked me to shift around so she could see our reflection in her mirror. I comply, but she told me the view wasn't as good as when she looked down.

Suddenly, I felt super turned on at the thought of watching together as we had and told her so, notably more excited which in turn made her more aroused. I asked her if she liked watching her pussy stretch tight around my fucking dick.  Almost giggling she said

"no, I fucking love it." 

(I'll spare you most of the dirty talk as we were new to it and, there wasn't really a whole lot.)

Her playfulness and enthusiasm while bouncing on top of me almost made me cum again right then. I told her to get on her back again so we could watch. Immediately, she asked if I was going to grab her feet again and seemed to somewhat sink back.

That pissed me off this time, thinking we might have another interruption. It shouldn't have bothered me, but it did. I reacted differently than I expected to and to this day, I cannot tell you why. I didn't see it then, but the dominant milestone had been reached.

I wasn't brutal, but I was nowhere near gentle when I pulled her down hard and held her there forcefully gripping her face telling her, not only was I grabbing them, I was going to put them in my mouth and suck her toes while making her watch. She remembered that I said I wouldn't force anything, but now I was going to and it scared her. It became scarier still when I ordered her onto her back and to open her legs. She got as far as her back and froze. I ordered her legs open again even more aggressively at the same time that I pulled them apart, startling her.

Her pussy was so wet I was able to slide balls deep in one slow stroke without a wince from her even though she was still so incredibly tight. I then did what any other man would do. I pulled all the way out and did it again only harder, repeating each thrust with increasing speed and force.

I watched with delight as her smile returned. This continued for a few strokes till she reached down and gently felt how her pussy lips hugged my shaft. Fuck P. T. Barnum, this was the greatest show on earth. We were back to the point where her embarrassment stopped us before and I was still pissed over this second near interruption so it was with that in mind that I grabbed her ankles and as she watched I brought her right foot to my mouth and began kissing it with a sweetness that surprised me. She was uncomfortable with it but didn't complain.

I got lost in the moment and started really enjoying myself, but I never stopped fucking her nor did I break eye contact. I wish I knew greater words or possessed the proper diction with which to convey just how out of this world it was to be connected the way we were. Eye contact and joyfully sucking her toes all while joined at the crotch in slow a hard rhythmic pounding. We were fucking head to toe. 

She saw me smiling every time her toes came out of my mouth and that got her super hot. I'd never done anything remotely close to this before and I had no idea what to do next. All I knew was her toes felt good in my mouth and her watching was really hot. Another double milestone. I learned I loved sucking a woman's pretty toes and licking them all over and I loved her watching how much I enjoyed doing it.

I was getting close again and I knew from experience that I couldn't stay hard again, not to mention her almost tenderly asking me to fuck her harder was helping accelerate the matter. I bent her legs back till her knees were pressed tight against the mattress and started pounding faster, asking her how she liked it every time I escalated. I hadn't planned it, but I realized while pounding her increasingly faster that I needed to go rougher. I couldn't do it.

My hands were correspondingly cruel gripping the backs of her thighs tighter and tighter about which she might've complained had she not been moaning and crying out in response to the hard slam fucking she could no longer take her eyes off of.

As before, I felt the urge to cum rise fast like milk boiling over the sides of a saucepan and again I poured into her and again couldn't take my eyes off her and again I cried out like a girl, louder even. This time she noticed and shot me a funny look. It had never been so fucking insanely good and I admit it frightened me. More accurately, it frightened me after this zesty session and the one a couple of hours later and ones for the next day before having to clear out. There wasn't a set time for her mom to get home.

I faced it and in a couple of months, the fright was gone, replaced with confidence. When I told her this she hit the roof and cut me off for almost two weeks. I'd kept it to myself, you see. What's worse was that she heard 'frightened' and understood 'might leave you' which was not what I meant and I couldn't get her to believe that. Eventually, she cooled off and we were good, but it was never the same. I couldn't win for losing and got blamed for almost everything under the sun, but the clincher was when she started cussing me out AND finding fault.

The last time we talked was the day she started calling me everything except my name in front of our moms. By then I was barely responding to her and if I saw she was pissed off, I hoped she'd dump me. In the end, that last blowout burned the very last fuck I had to give for a long time. 

                         Fin

Published 
Written by Carlos2112
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments