Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smol Pt. 2

"Piece of my story involving petplay and ownership including s&m."

3
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"An addition to my story about petplay and s&m."

She stood in front of me, all of five foot the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her puffy light brown nipples hardened as I lightly grazed her inner thighs, sliding my hand up just above her knees. She slightly sighed as I stopped from going any further. I reached behind her, my face level with the soft area just below her rib cage where it slightly concaves with every breath she takes. She gasps as I firmly grip her backside.

“Who does this belong to?” I ask.

“You,” she promptly replies.

“Bonne fille. And this?” I pull her closer with one hand to where her body is inches from my face. I put my hand up in between her legs and with the outside of my index finger, gently rub her smooth mound. “Who does this belong to?”

“It belongs to you.”

“What? Say it, again!” I give one quick smack to her buttocks.

“You sir, it belongs to you. You own all of me.”

“Good.” I lift my index finger to push against her wetness while looking up into her eyes. “My kitten has been acting very naughty, hasn’t she?”

She nods.

“Playing without Master’s permission is not permitted,” I say as I tease her, rubbing lightly around her pussy. “Or is it?” I stop.

“No, Mr. J, it is not.” She moans.

“You like that, don’t you?” She begins to buck her hips. “Fuck, you’re so horny!”

She whimpers lightly as I yank her leash bringing her down to her knees. I lift her chin so she can look into my eyes. I run my thumb across her bottom lip.

“Come here,” I say as I lift her up and lay her across one knee, her behind sticking out in between my legs. “Such a bad little kitten. Now you need to be punished.”

She turns her face to the side as she lay on the sofa beside me and grips onto the cushion below her. I rub her bottom slowly before raising my arm away from her and swiftly bringing it back to connect my open palm to her bare ass. She loudly gasps.

“Count,” I demand.

“One,” she says.

I rub her ass in between each spanking, keeping her tense.

“Do you know why you are being punished?” I ask. 

Smack.

“Two! Yes, master. I know,” she says.

“Tell me, little one.” My hand stinging from the strikes. 

Smack.

“Three. I was misbehaving.”

Smack.

“How?”

“Four.” She moans, wriggling in my lap. “I was playing without permission.”

“Playing? With what?”

“With my pussy!” She braces herself.

Smack!

“With what?!” I ask again.

“Five!” She winces. “With Master’s pussy.”

“That’s right. Kitten needs to ask for Master’s permission before she touches HIS pussy. You understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good, keep counting.”

Smack.

“Six.” She groans as I am sliding my hand up under her to squeeze her left breast. Pinching and pulling at her nipple. She rolls over to her side.

“Stay where you are!” I push her back onto her stomach.

Smack.

“I want to see all of your beautiful ass,” I say as I see prints of my hand begin to form.

“Seven.”

Smack.

“Eight," she says, now rocking her hips side to side, gently pushing up against my growing member.

Smack.

“Nine.”

Smack.

“Ten,” she says and finally relaxes her body. Both of her cheeks are dark red now from my alternative spanking.

My fingers finding their way to her wet hole, I tease the opening before inserting one slowly and deeply. She breathes heavily.

“Is this what you wanted? You wanted your Master to please you?” I ask.

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

“Yes, sir,” Katy responds between moans.

“Such a good girl.”

Her body is now moving to meet my finger, she is becoming more and more wet with each time that I finger her, feeling her gentle g-spot.

“Oh, fuck.” She says under her breath.

“You are enjoying this?” I pull my fingers out to circle them around her clit, slowly at first in a counter-clockwise motion.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.” I go faster. Going back to fingering her sweet opening, and pulling a little on her leash as she gets closer and closer to climax. “Remember little one, you only come when I say so.”

She nods, taking deep breaths. She reaches down between her legs and grabs onto my hand and holds it steady and starts moving herself on my fingers, grinding her hips hard and harder.

“Mmm, Master, I want to come now.” She says.

“Not yet.” I push her hand away.

“Please!” she whines.

“Please, what?”

“Please, Master, may I come?” she begs.

“Say it. Again.” Quickly smacking her pulsing lips.

“Master, please make me come. I want to come so bad for you.”

I rub around her clitoris before inserting two fingers and vigorously begin fucking her. She moans louder and louder and I smack her and grip her ass and begin to feel her thighs tense and close.

“Now,” I say while holding her writhing body down. “Come. Now.”

She grips tightly onto the cushions and I feel her little body quiver as she lets out the most amazing orgasm I’ve ever witnessed. So vulnerable and beautiful. She is all mine.

Putting my left arm under her waist, and hooking my wrist under her left knee, I lift her up and place her straddling me. Her chest still heaving from the intense orgasm she just had, and her body still relaxed, I lift her by her hips and force her tightness down over my throbbing manhood. Katy takes a deep breath and clenches my shoulders as I begin fucking her, hard. Leaning against the back of the couch, I hold tightly onto her leash that is connected to her pretty little pink collar, and thrust up inside of her, over and over. With my other hand, I pinch her nipples as her breasts jiggle.

“Do you like to please your Master?” I question her as she positions her hands on my thighs to center herself.

“Yes, sir. I love pleasing you with my body,” she answers while moaning and tilting her head back.

“Good. You are all mine, understood?” Pinching harder.

“Mmmm. Yes, I understand.”

I pull her by the leash towards me and wrap my left arm around her waist, moving her up and down on my cock and grip her neck with the other hand and kiss her deeply and passionately. Moving her little body faster and harder, biting at her lip and moving down to her neck and chest. The taste of her drives me absolutely insane, it won’t be long before I’m completely filling her with my hot fluids.

Katy was riding me and going faster and squeezing her lady parts on my member. She was close to coming a second time, I could feel it. I took her nipple out of my mouth to say “I want you to finish with me.” And held her tightly as we both rocked into a shaking climax. Her exhausted body laid on top of me. I kissed her neck and stroked her back. This was the strongest connection I had ever felt. The power. The control. It was all so exhilarating and nothing had ever excited me this way before. Katy lay still in my arms, trying to catch her breath. Her body left with markings from my hands and mouth.

“I’m sorry I had to be so rough with you. Do you understand why?”

I felt her nod and nuzzle into my neck.

“Use your words,” I command.

“Yes, Master. I understand.” She said, softly.

 

That was the first time I had disciplined my pet.

 

Published 
Written by PocoCapriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors