Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleepy Little Girl

"Her sweet innocence would not stop the hard fucking she deserved."

27
10 Comments 10
25.9k Views 25.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I heard him pull into our garage. It was very late but I was determined to get his attention. I quickly shut off the TV and curled into my blanket. I listened as he climbed out of the car and entered the house.

"Kitten?" I heard him say from downstairs.

I tucked my head even farther into the blanket and closed my eyes. I listened to his foots climb the stairs and walk right over to the couch. He stood behind me and began to put his stuff down. With my eyes still closed, I heard him take off his jacket and tie. In a swift motion, I heard the length of his belt fly through his belt loops. 

I was undeniably wet. 

He laid down right next to me and spooned me. I felt his warmth and instantly wanted him. "Daddy?" I murmured in a innocent tone as I turned around and curled closer to him. I pressed all my most sensitive parts against his warm body. My perky breasts against his chest and my obviously soaking panties against his growing erection. I felt and heard his murmur of approval. 

"Yes, Kitten?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I opened my eyes to find him staring down at me. I had wrapped myself around him like a growing vine. I only wanted to be closer. 

"I want you." As I said this, I leaned over and placed tiny kisses all over his neck. I knew this drove him crazy and right on cue, I could feel his cock getting harder. His hand traveled down the length of my body until he cupped my behind. He pushed me closer against his waist. I moaned quietly and bit my lip. 

His eyes darkened. I knew he wanted to play. 

"I'm right here, baby girl." He caressed my behind sweetly.

I looked up into his eyes and whined softly, moving my hips in time with his hand. He moved quickly and grabbed my waist. He picked me up and positioned me on top of him.

"You know I can't resist when you pout like that, Kitten." He began kissing the top of my breasts and used both hands to push my behind into his fully hard cock.

"Oh, I know, Daddy." I smiled wickedly, only to moan very loudly a second later. He had slapped my ass deliciously hard. 

"Again." I whispered. He looked at me, waiting for something, hand inches above my stinging behind. "Please..." I whispered even quieter. Slap! I moaned and it echoed throughout our house. After a few more slaps, he caressed my behind until his fingers began to touch my soaking cunt. He began rubbing me through my pants, growing more and more aggressive. 

"Daddy. Daddy, I want more. Please."

He stopped suddenly and growled as he grabbed my hips. He spun around and laid me on the couch, with him kneeling on the floor. He began to pull down my leggings but stopped once I was exposed. 

"No underwear, Kitten?" He looked at me expectantly but I smiled sweetly and winked at him. He quickly spun my body around and pushed my bare behind into the air. Slap! Slap! Slap! I gripped the blanket and moaned loudly, my cunt growing more wet with each slap. After a few more slaps, he slowly massaged my sensitive behind. His movement were slow and seductive, not harsh like his spankings. His touches were so light and soft that I barely noticed when they were gone. 

I was on cloud nine.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

I did notice though and eventually turned my head to find him standing behind me. He had his hands in his pockets and didn't bother to cover his enormous bulge. I could only focus on one thing. He noticed and leaned over, placing a finger under my chin and lifting my head. I met his gaze and openly licked my lips. He growled and pulled me down onto my knees in front of him.

"Go. Now." That is all he said and I went to work. I quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, letting his impressive member fly out. I didn't touch it. I leaned forward and put my hands behind my back. I opened my mouth wide for him. Then, I stuck my tongue out and tentatively licked the tip of his perfect cock. He moaned out loud and reached for my hair. He held onto my locks and shoved his entire cock into my mouth. I wanted it so badly, I took him in greedily. I let him fuck my face as I moaned onto his cock.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Good girl. Fuck, baby girl, your mouth is heaven." He repeated over and over until I could feel him tighten. He began to pull away until I rushed forward. I wanted it all. I wanted him to claim me in every way possible so I used my hands to hold his cock in my mouth. I felt each shot of cum fly into my mouth and moaned with each one. 

"Get up and turn around. Now."

I stood up immediately and spun around. He pushed on my back and I fell onto the couch once again. He didn't spank me though. 

He ran one finger down the slit of my wet cunt. I shivered and moaned. I wanted him so badly, it was painful. He did it again but stopped at my soaking entrance. He slid his finger into my cunt, slowly. Too slowly. I began to push back onto him until he suddenly slapped my ass. Slap!

"Be patient, Kitten." I knew he could tell I was pouting but I don't think he cared anymore. He had that look in his eyes. They were dark and hungry. 

He stuck another finger into my cunt while reaching underneath and grabbing my breast. He rubbed my nipple between two fingers and I cried out. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to stay calm. All I felt was this wild need to have him inside me. I wanted it so badly and he was going so slowly. 

Then, I felt his tongue on me. I raked my fingernails against the couch and cried out, my legs shaking. I came and melted into tiny pieces as he became more rough. His grip on my nipple became more and more painful but I could only focus on his mouth. He knew how to work his tongue, so soft and hard all at once. I could barely contain my moans. 

"Yes."

"Yes!" 

"Yes, please!" 

"Daddy, it's so good. Don't stop." He made me come again. I wanted to collapse, I could barely hold my behind up anymore. Slap! 

"Turn around, baby girl. It's time."

I spun around and held my legs open for him. He kneeled before me and held his throbbing cock in his hand. He teased me with the tip, over and over. It was driving me wild, so wild that I made a loud sound of frustration. He smirked and suddenly, shoved completely inside me. I screamed from the pain and the pleasure of being completely filled. It was all I wanted and I had been going crazy without it.

- To Be Continued -
Published 
Written by cuddlybabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments