Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sausages and Spatulas

"Nobody said they couldn't play with their food."

17
15 Comments 15
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

She watched him across the kitchen.

He was naked and bent over the table, filling in the crossword in his newpaper.

Keeping one eye on the pan, she sneaked over and smacked him with the hot, oily spatula.

SLAP!

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed his ass with one hand, whilst scratching his forehead with the pen in his other.

She grinned.

"Just lubing you up for some playtime." She went back to the hob to poke their dinner. He went back to his crossword, and she watched him whilst she waited for the flames to do their work. She watched his hand drift to his red cheek every now and again, smearing in more oil. And she thought. Hard.

I'd like to slap your sausage around, my lad.

She squeezed her plump thighs together

"Come here."

"What's that?"

"I said, come here".

Nervously, he edged towards her, eyes on the spatula, and plainly scared of the cooker. She grinned.

"Know how I like to have your sausage?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Plump. Juicy. Hot." She started towards him.

He shrank back, but he wasn't quick enough. The spatula swung round and shimmied itself under his sausage, pinching heat against flesh as he cried out.

"For fuck's sake, woman! You're burning it!"

"No, I'm not. It's no worse than hot wax, you wuss. It's only been over the pan, not in it."

She reached behind her and turned off the hob. Pulling her cotton dress over her head, she was naked now, too. It was only fair, she supposed. Quickly, she emptied the food onto the waiting plate, and set the pan aside.

Drawing nearer to him once more, she took her implement in one hand, and the plate in the other. Saucily, she balanced his firmness on the slow-cooling, still-dripping spatula. They both watched as she gently bounced his meat up and down, the end dribbling from slow oozes of clear juice, with oil shining brightly along its length. She slid a finger along it too, and let him watch her suck hard.

"Mmm..." Sauntering to the table, she set down the plate, then climbed up, caramel crinkle winking at him as she stuck her ass in the air.

SLAP!

He watched as she spanked her own cheeks a few times with the oiled spatula, and then goggled as she slowly but deftly inserted the handle into her pussy. What a glorious view it was! Her swelling lips slobbered around the slim lavender silicone whilst she used her pussy muscles to suck it inside. He watched, fascinated, now holding his slippery meat himself.

She peeked around at him, and grinned again. He stood there, transfixed. Swinging one leg over, she flipped onto her back so that her wobbling breasts slightly drooped outwards, and the spatula stuck out of her drooling cunt. She wiggled it up and down with precision control.

"Come on, lad. Bring your sausage here."

In a daze, he brought his meat to her. He gave a little groan as she raised her hips and squeezed her pussy to flick the end of his hard cock with her tool.

"Come on. My pussy wants your sausage. Now."

"But... the spatula?"

"You can get both in there. Call it added sensation."

He thought for a moment. Then he moved forward. It was highly undignified, he thought to himself, but then concentration banished all embarassment as he maneuvered himself to her tight hole. He clumsily straddled the end of the spatula, so his balls were flopped over it, and the wider end cupped his white ass.

JasmineSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineSweet

There was enough pussy dribble that he could easily slip inside, feeling the slight rubbery friction of the handle on the underneath of his shaft, and rippling muscles over and around it.

"Mmm..." he sighed, closing his eyes.

"Go deep, lad. All the way."

He slid in further, withdrew, and then slid again. Carefully, in and out, he got deeper and deeper until he had to shift his balls to one side of the handle, and grabbed hold of the flat slotted part of the tool to keep it in place.

"Oh yesss," she sighed. "Mmph mmmph..."

He opened his eyes. He watched as she slid one of the sausages she'd been cooking into her mouth, pushing it in as he withdrew, and sliding it out as he pushed in. Her cunt full to bursting, balls and handle deep, she grabbed another sausage and waved it at him.

"What? You want it in your ass?"

She nodded, sucking so hard that the juices ran down her throat, as her own juices dripped out to soak her ass and his sac.

"It's still a bit hot, love."

She shrugged and lifted her hips more, the outer end of the spatula handle giving him a firm wedgie. He shrugged too, and gently prodded the burst sausage end under the handle until he met a little less resistance.

"Mmmpphhh..." she mumbled, moving her hips and lifting her legs up to his shoulders, even whilst sucking the spicy pork in her mouth.

He slid the moist, juicy sausage deeper into her ass with every small thrust and withdrawal of his cock in her cunt. Eventually, there was no more room for his fingertips to hold on, so he left it there and pumped her a little harder.

"Mmph mmphmphm!" She was deep-throating it now. There was something obscene about the sight before him that made him even harder, and made him thrust faster. She fumbled for another sausage, and waggled it in front of his face.

"You want me to suck a sausage too, you cook slut?" Her eyes widened and she nodded frantically.

"You want me to take the pork deep into my throat too, banger bitch?" She tightened her ankles around his neck, her hot sausage pocket squeezing and clamping onto his cock and the spatula, asshole tight with thick meat.

He grabbed the sausage and let her watch him inch it into his mouth, still thrusting and loving the lavender silicone wedgie feeling. She was now frantically thrusting against him, losing her sense of rhythm in her bizarre pork-filled frenzy. He threw his head back and took the sausage into his throat, feeling the delicious agonies roil through her as she flailed on his cock.

There was one more sausage left, and in her haste to try and communicate where she wanted him to stick it, she hurled it at his head. It hit him with a juicy THWACK! and the shock of it made his cock explode before either of them were ready.

She chomped right through the sausage in her gob, he projectiled his across the kitchen, and her anus spilt the one up her ass in half. A thousand hours of nanoseconds passed of sausage-screaming ecstasy, and half a pork-and-apple began to slide out of her tight butthole, being coated in herby, fragrant spooge as it meandered its way out of rectum retention.

"Ah... ah... ah..." he gasped, ghost thrusts still pumping into clamping rings of spunked-up cunt. She was coughing out particles of ground-up sausage and clinging tightly to the empty plate.

"Next time," she breathed, amongst coughing, "I'm cooking six sausages instead of four..."

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments