Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roxanne's

"An on-line fantasy relationship becomes a reality surprise."

24
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Finally, they would meet face to face after a lengthy online introduction and developing relationship. Following her instructions, he was driving his BMW through the winding country lanes towards her cottage that she described as her getaway. The spring sunshine and the aromas of the region made a heady cocktail for his senses as he daydreamed his way to her.

She was Jenny. A thirty-something lady of wide interests with beautiful features and full inviting breasts, but what most attracted Andrew to her was her interest … love of stockings and suspenders. She insisted that she only ever wore them. Never pantyhose. She loved the feel on her legs and the feel of them being caressed. The many intimate photos she had shared showed this to be true. And now, after some months of their sharing their secrets online, they would meet in her secluded setting.

Sipping from the water bottle in his picnic basket, Alan considered what he was letting himself in for but, as a twenty-eight-year-old single guy who is self-employed in real estate, he figured this is what living life is all about; the adventures we have and the relationships we explore. It would not be long now, and he would be there, and he wondered how she would be dressed to meet him.

Slowing down as he entered the outskirts of the village, he saw the road names she had given as directions and turned. The quaint town was far enough from the city to hold its identity yet close enough to be commercial. Rustic-looking yet modern businesses everywhere down the main street. This continued until he was a kilometre from the main road and there in front of him was a restaurant, Roxanne's. This was the place.

Her cottage was behind this and led to the open country beyond. Turning down the narrow lane beside the carpark, he slowed to a crawl as the track led him through the tree-lined drive. Suddenly nervous and dry-mouthed, he finished the dregs of his water as he turned the final bend about a hundred metres from the road.

There before him was Jenny's cottage. Even the photos didn't do it justice as it seemed to grow out of the trees in its two-storey splendour. Surrounded by greenery it was easy to see why you would escape the rat race to come here. Pulling up in front of the wooden steps that led to the front entrance, Alan's heart was beating faster at the thought of meeting Jenny face-to-face for the first time. Soon she was there at the door.

Her flowing floral skirt and open-necked blouse were clothes he was familiar with from her photos. Her smile was breathtaking as she leaned against the door waiting for him to come in. Quickly he was out of the car, picnic basket in one hand as requested and overnight bag over his shoulder, walking up the steps.

"Right on time Alan. Lovely to finally see you in person." She looked him up and down and smiled.

His trim 6' frame and fair hair were familiar to her again from photos, but his not-so-confident stride told her more about him than she had surmised from their conversations and shared experiences in their online world.

"Hi Jenny … here at last."

"Good to see you here safe and sound, Alan, come in."

She gave him a peck on the cheek as she said this, and he was a little flustered about how to respond. Too late, she moved from the doorway and entered the cottage. As cottages went, this was luxurious and light. Large windows and wooden décor made it fit right in with its home in the country. He followed Jenny's slightly swaying hips as she led the way and already admired the seamed stockings he could see and hear swishing as she walked in time to the clip of her 3" heels on the polished boards.

"Leave your bag there," she gestured to a lounge, "and bring the basket out to the patio."

Tossing the overnight bag aside, he followed her through the open kitchen to the wide French doors. The slate paved patio was totally under the upstairs floor and sheltered from the elements, should they be unkind; it was surrounded by wide raised garden beds filled with the most aromatic herbs growing abundantly and a garden of flowers. A garage stood further back against the wider backdrop of the few trees and open fields of the countryside. The late afternoon sun beamed through the trees dappling everything in its warmth. Jenny had her own piece of heaven to escape to right here. She led him to the large wooden patio table and gestured for him to sit. Alan put the basket on the table in front of her and then took a seat.

"So, let's see what you brought me. Did you follow all my instructions?"

"Yes … yes, I think so," he replied a little nervously, wondering if there was anything he’d forgotten.

"We'll see," she said with a smile. As she removed the items and placed them on the table, she commented, "Hmm, pâté, cheese, fresh bread ... good. Oh … and two empty water bottles; excellent! Pour us some wine while I prepare the afternoon tea."

Taking the wine bottle from the cooler, Alan deftly removed the cork and filled the two waiting glasses. Quickly the repast was plated, and Jenny began to feed him. She offered him the bread with pâté and cheese, and he reached to take it. "No, let me," she smiled, and she leaned forward to put the morsel to his mouth and her cleavage deepened in his view. There was something sultry about everything Jenny did, and his heart skipped a beat or two just being in her presence. He bit into the bread and felt himself harden as he raised his eyes from her breasts to her eyes. She watched his discomfort intently as he realised, she knew he'd been stealing a glimpse except it was no theft as she openly wanted him to look.

Leaning further forward and resting her cheek on her hand, her breasts filled her blouse more and their closeness and her perfume invaded his senses. His erection was becoming uncomfortable, and her presence was intoxicating even though the wine was untouched. She passed him his glass and they sipped. The infusion of flavours was another blow to his senses. Jenny was much more woman than he had ever known before, and he wondered where this life adventure would lead him … them?

She nimbly hopped up and moved to a nearby garden bed. "You must try this," she commented as she returned with a sprig of some herb. Spreading more pâté on some bread, she gently ground the herb between her fingers to sprinkle it upon the food.

She offered the food again saying, "There's nothing like homegrown fresh herbs; try it."

Her eyes twinkled in the light as she fed him, and he was amazed at the flavours added to the food. His senses were exploding with arousal; everything seemed heightened in intensity and, as he took another sip of the wine, another sensation attacked him. The warmth of Jenny's stocking-clad foot grazing against his leg. The soft rustling sound of her stockings was audible and the direct stare into his eyes when he met hers was enough to stop his breath. She was bold, more so than any woman he had known. She continued to raise her foot until she had to lean back so she could extend her legs to reach his groin. The swelling there had been constant for some time but the pressure of her foot along his now fully extended 6½" was almost unbearable. Leaning back, her nipples made a clear impression on her top as they distended in her arousal while showing their firm fullness that also revealed she wore no bra.

Jenny's catlike elegance, as she stroked him and devoured him with her eyes, was entrancing. So much so he didn't hear or notice the movement nearby.

"Excuse me, Jenny," came a male voice, "chef sent me for some herbs. Sorry to intrude."

Alan swung around to see a young guy in an apron carrying some scissors. He started to sit up as he looked back at Jenny, but her eyes froze him in his place as her foot continued to stroke his hardened cock. "That's alright, Peter, take what you need."

Mesmerised, Alan watched as Peter snipped the various shrubs for what he needed and then turned to Jenny and came over to the table. It was extremely obvious what was happening, yet Peter didn't even look to Alan. He held the herbs up.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yes, fine, Peter," Jenny replied, and then what happened next took Alan by total surprise. Jenny reached forward and caressed the outside of Peter's pants and unzipped the fly. He stood motionless as she found his growing member and pulled it out. Deftly she leaned over and took it in her mouth and sucked it in and began bobbing her head, her long dark hair hiding the obvious action. Peter leaned forward and closed his eyes as Jenny buried her face in his crotch. After a short while, he had to take hold of the back of her chair to maintain balance as her loud sucking and long head movements showed she was taking him deeply into her mouth and he was close to exploding.

All this time her foot massaged Alan's cock while her head bumped into Peter's groin. Alan watched intently as Peter's face took on the look of ecstasy and then to Alan's surprise Peter touched Jenny's head and she withdrew. His raging red cock glistened as he took it into his hand and stroked the shaft once, twice, and then on the third stroke streams of white cum splattered Jenny's face and tits! Glob after glob sprayed her as she sat back to receive his gift, for that was obviously what she thought it was, based on her reaction. As Peter finished, Jenny leaned forward and replaced his hand with hers and stripped its length one last time to get the last remaining bubble of cum to exit the rounded head of his cut cock. She leaned over and licked it off, rolling it around her lips like a balm.

"Thanks, Peter. See you later." And with that Peter turned and, putting his limp member away, was gone with his handful of herbs and a smile. The stroking of his cock had Alan leaking everywhere following this unexpected display.

Jenny's eyes glowed with her heat as she looked back.

"You seem shocked, Alan," she said matter-of-factly. "I told you I was a cum slut - it's hard to be one and be exclusive!" There was laughter in her eyes as she had clearly done this to test his limits. He was too dumbfounded to even know where his limits were just yet.

"I have a little arrangement with the restaurant regarding my wonderful garden of herbs and garnishes. It costs me nothing except some personal effort to grow them, so I only think it fair that it costs them nothing but a personal effort to use them. So, with a show like that are your balls ready to empty for me? My stockings feel ever so dry!"

She pushed back her chair and lifted her skirt to reveal her lace topped black seamed stockings attached to her six-strap suspenders. She beckoned him and he stood up and stepped in front of her, seeing her close up with the strings of fresh cum splashed on her face and full breasts. The dark stain of his precum on the front of his pants made her coo as she looked up at him and then reached out to caress that which only her stockinged foot had felt so far. His thick shaft bulged in the front of his pants.

"Are you ready to paint my stockings, Alan?"

Looking down at her as her face and tits still dripped with Peter's cum was strangely arousing. He nodded his head in response to the question.

"Then strip for me!"

In seconds he was naked, and his cock stood strong and hard in front of him. Jenny leaned forward and he thought he was going to be blown but she just reached out to trail a fingertip across the gathered foreskin on his tip where a drop of precum had waited for her. It stuck to her finger and trailed like a spider web as she withdrew her finger to her lips and licked the essence, its webbed tail falling across her breasts.

"Hmmm, tasty … but later. Squat on my knees and let your cock fall between them." Facing her as he was, he could see the stocking tops and the creamy flesh above them and as he squatted across her open thighs her moist lips and faint tuft of pubic hair of her crotch came to view. Also, something to get to know later but for now she wanted this, for him to spray her stockings as they had discussed so many times.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

"Start slowly," she murmured as she closed her thighs to capture his full length in a silky sheath. Alan's balls tightened immediately at the sensation of grazing across the wispy material that enclosed Jenny's firm thighs. Slowly shifting back and forth he could feel himself swell as she kept a steady pressure, and every part of his manhood felt the warmth of her flesh and the amazing sensation of the stockings as he rubbed himself against her. Speeding up in natural response to their building heat, Alan soon found himself holding the back of her chair so that he could thrust harder between her thighs, the friction building his arousal to a peak he had never experienced or believed possible. Jenny stared down at his pumping shaft as it slid closer to her wetness on each forward thrust and momentarily thought she might weaken to allow Alan access.

Keeping her resolve, she tightened her grip on him by pushing her thighs closer together and this was met with his leaning forward to create a downward thrust between her legs as he humped her and then the searing heat of his wetness as he began to spray his cum between her thighs. Her grip on him allowed her to feel the first spasms of his orgasm and the hot wetness sent a tremor through her own moist crotch. As he pulsed out his cream once, twice… she ordered him, "Paint me!"

Alan responded on demand and stood up above her and took his cock in hand to pump the remaining strands of cum across her stocking tops. It was an unbelievable tingling sensation as he felt the silky softness on his shaft still while stroking his final strings of cum across her thighs.

"Well done, Alan," Jenny cooed as she brushed aside his hand to take his shaft and strip its length tightly in her grip, massaging his balls in her other hand, to ensure the last drops of his cum were hers. As the last globule bubbled to the tip of his cock, she leaned forward to caress her ample breasts with the red knob of his cock, mixing the last of his semen with the drying streaks from Peter.

"My my you had so much cum for me! I am so glad I made you drink all that water."

Just the mention stirred other tingling feelings in his loins as Alan realised how much he needed to pee. "Oh, I know you want to go pee Alan but not just yet."

Jenny's hand remained firmly on his shaft slowly stroking its length and, despite his hard orgasm, still keeping it semi-hard; too hard to piss out of as any guy would tell you. The sensations were extraordinary as he felt his bladder desperate for release yet his cock aching for attention. He looked deeply into her eyes and could see she was revelling in the control she had over him and his body.

Slowly, steadily pumping his shaft she pushed him back and he stood upright; she stood up in front of him, her skirt dropping back down to cover her cum soaked thighs, but her breasts swayed plumply with each slow stroke of his shaft that was hardening in the cool evening air. Another realisation came to him; what if another of the restaurant staff came in at this moment - he was naked and being wanked by this cum covered fully dressed woman. What would they think or do? It half occurred to him that Peter was most at home being sucked in front of him, perhaps they were used to the scenes he was creating in his mind.

The need to pee imposed itself on his consciousness yet again despite the pulse beat of his cock playing a tune in Jenny's hand.

"Come with me," she commanded as she led him by his cock across the patio and inside the cottage. Mounting the stairs, she led him up slowly, each stair causing her to tug a little more firmly on his throbbing member. The desire to piss melted marginally in favour of the throbbing sensation as she squeezed his cock. Leading him up the stairs, she stopped at the top and he ran into her backside. She allowed the contact to remain as she pushed back on his shaft to expose his reddened knob from beneath his foreskin and slowly drag it across the soft material of her skirt. Alan didn't believe he could get any harder at this point.

He'd cum hard some minutes before and his whole life had been 'you cum, you wilt and perhaps some while later you need a pee'. Jenny was teaching his body new ideas. Even his longest sessions of sex in the past had still revolved around some recovery period. This bizarre sensation was telling him he could cum again but there was no way his body had any fluid left to share. Fleetingly he wondered if this is what a woman meant by multiple orgasms.

Rubbing his engorged head up and down the crack of her bum Jenny smiled over her shoulder, "Having fun?"

She moved forward and pushed open a door to reveal a beautiful bedroom that opened onto a balcony that, a quick assessment made him realise, was the roof of the patio below. Jenny felt his cock's heat in her hand and knew that she had Alan's heart and soul for as long as she kept him hard. Feeling his cock head nestled between her cheeks had made her assess just when she would let him inside her various orifices but there was no rush, she had all weekend.

The thick shaft in her hand told her what she needed to know about Alan and that included a few things they had not discussed on-line. He naturally liked being told what to do but how would he react when she just wanted him to take her? She would have to give the scenario some thought.

Guiding him over to the bed, still constantly stroking his hardness, she pushed him onto his back as she leaned over him. Deftly she flipped her blouse top over her head and quickly swapped hands on his cock to allow the cum soiled garment to fall to the floor. Revealing her breasts was breathtaking as their plump fullness swayed into view and her dark areolae surrounded the protruding nipples. Her arousal was obvious from the hardness of her engorged nipples, and the dimpling gooseflesh surrounding them mesmerised Alan. Quickly Jenny had undone a button and her skirt fell to the floor exposing the sexy suspender belt that captured and held her stockings and the brief glimpse of his cum on her thighs.

She pushed him back and he lay on the bed, his hard cock in her hand pointing at the ceiling, and she joined him with her lithe body against his. Her breasts pushed against him as she snuggled beside his body, and she began to pump his cock more quickly. Her stockings grazed his leg, and she swung her leg across his thigh so that she could grind herself against his hip and her silky softness caressed his legs. The tingling desperation to pee had been overtaken by his desire for her to stroke him faster. She complied.

Her right hand was a blur as Jenny pulled the loose foreskin back and forth along the full length of his thickness. She rolled her hips in rhythm with her pumping, grinding her cunt against his leg with her wetness spreading over his thigh. Watching her take him in this position, her breast bounced against his chest and her leg slid up and down his, creating the sensuous friction with her stocking. Alan felt the early muscular contraction of his orgasm and his empty testicles tightening in his ball sac. Jenny was relentlessly stroking his meat until he felt the tell-tale spasms … and he came. He arched up off the bed as his stomach muscles cramped in response to his dry cum. She watched his face display the exquisite agony as she continued to rub herself toward pleasure against him. Alan's gasps of agonised joy sparked her to action as she stood up and straddled his knee as it dangled over the end of the bed.

Still holding his wilting member, she pushed her crotch to his knee and ground herself against him. Her own engorged clit that had been stimulated for several minutes was ready to tip her over the edge as she pushed, thrust and rotated against his knee. Alan's begging her to release his cock only added to her power play and she felt her own orgasm erupt, her fluids running over his leg, spraying him as she gushed and let out an, "Ohhh my God!!"

She quivered against him as she throbbed and tingled. "Please let me pee, Jenny? I'm going to explode."

"I know, Alan," she smiled, "…soon. Come with me."

Still not releasing his cock she allowed him to stand. Leading him toward the low-railed verandah through the French doors, the cool evening air only made his need to release the strain in his bladder worse but her grip on his cock kept it firm enough to make release difficult. Reaching the rail, they looked out over the garden. Jenny eased the grip on his member but didn't let it go.

"Okay, Alan, you can release when you are ready."

Having her hand on him gave him the ultimate nervous bladder. Never had he had someone so interested in this personal act. The desperation of his bladder couldn't initially overcome years of training to believe a woman's hand on your cock meant sex, not pee. Jenny didn't help with her kind words.

"It's alright, Alan, I want to see you pee. Let me see how you spray your urine. I'll hold it and aim; you just relax it and release."

The more he thought, the harder it was to relax with her hand cupping the underside of his cock. Images of running rivers and taps finally allowed him to ease the intense tightness and the first drops of warmth ran down the length of his urethra and dribbled out of his bunched foreskin and across Jenny's hand. His closed eyes prevented him from seeing the glee in her eyes as he built to a slow flow, and she pulled his foreskin back to allow her to steer and direct it over the balcony edge. Soon he acclimatised to the idea and opened his eyes and watched Jenny as she intently swung his soft meat from side to side like he had as a kid to see who could pee highest up the wall. He looked out over the balcony to see how she was spraying his piss over the herb garden below. He gasped and stopped his flow.

"You can't do that! They serve that in the restaurant!"

Jenny looked into his eyes and the laughter in hers told him she knew exactly what she was doing. "Of course, I know that, silly! How do you think I get them to grow so well? First you, then me."

She pulled him along the rail and aimed him again and soon he was releasing. After what seemed an age, he finally felt his empty bladder squeeze out the last drips which again ran over Jenny's hand. She had been holding him for about half an hour and now she let his cock drop from her right hand so that she could raise it to her lips and suck his remnants of piss from her fingers. He watched amazed as she cooed at the taste and then she faced the rail. Her left hand fell back to his crotch to hold his wilted meat while her right hand went to her crotch and spread her soaked lips apart and instantly a yellow stream arched over the rail and onto the garden bed below. Her gentle sway made the arc of a summertime sprinkler on the lawn and soon she finished, her last drops splashing softly at her feet.

Jenny turned to Alan and raised her right hand to offer it to him. Never had he tried a woman's piss. She brushed her fingers over his lips, and he parted them to let his tongue snake out. The slick and pungent flavour told him it was more than just her piss he tasted, and he immediately felt her left hand massaging the life back into him. He was amazed that this was a turn-on for him. This weekend certainly appeared to be holding a whole raft of new experiences for him.

"Perhaps we should take a shower," she smiled as she led him back inside.

Published 
Written by emmcee_M_aussie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments