Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roleplay With My Boyfriend

"Getting Roleplay Banged by Boyfriend"

10
5 Comments 5
47.5k Views 47.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Hi everyone! Second story, let me know what you think! ;)

My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship. (He’s now working as a vp at his father’s company, I’m still a sophomore at university studying Political Science). It had been quite a while since we last saw each other, at least three months. We decided to meet up at my house for a couple hours and then drive to Los Angeles and spend a night there afterwards. He was going to be in LA anyway for a family event and figured this would be most convenient for both of us. We planned to spend the night in a hotel and shop the next day and go out for dinner afterwards.

It was a Friday afternoon the day he planned to come over. It worked out perfectly that my parents were not home and were planning on coming back pretty late. I took a long hot bath in our jet stream bath tub, scrubbing my soft skin with lemon scented bath salts and playing with the clouds of bath bubbles. I enjoyed some fine moscato that was hiding in the cellar and lit some candles to make it even more relaxing. I wanted to be relaxed and smooth as possible for my boyfriend anyway right?

It took me a while to decide what to wear. I wanted to wear something sexy but also comfortable. He always told me he loved me in anything that I wore, but I was aware that certain clothing that showed off my hourglass figure turned him on more than the sight of my bare skin.

I decided to wear white jeans and a long-sleeve nude colored silk shirt with cutouts on the sleeves. I purposely did not wear a top underneath and wore a nude bra with no padding. My panties were lacy and scarlet red with nude mesh accents that went well with the whole outfit. I paired them with some pointy Christian Loubuittons and my new white watch he had bought for me.

I was now waiting in my living room with my shoes off, lying on my comfy leather sofa. I was watching a repeat episode of Criminal Minds, and was so engrossed into the episode I did not realize my phone had rung twice! When I realized this, I got up to go check the driveway to see if his car was parked there, but did not see anything. I tried calling him, but his phone was turned off. I checked my text messages and realized he had texted me suggesting we do some roleplay since we had the chance. I was more than excited and texted him back, "of course ;)"

I stepped back from the window, and thought I heard a footstep. I stepped back about to turn around but could not bring myself to turn completely. The next thing I remember was someone blindfolding me and tying up my hands. My boyfriend was very strong and I could feel his toned pectorals against my back as he tried to restrain me. I did not really scream very much but he would not answer any of my questions. He just dragged me into the garage through the back door, into a small car. He placed me in the back two seats but tied me to the handles under the seats so I could not move more than two inches. I was surprised he knew my house so well, he had never been there before!

After about an hour, the car stopped. I knew we were not in the city, but not in a very rural area either. A garage door opened, and he pulled me out of the car and threw me on a soft bed. I was lying on the bed, not sure of what to do. He had tied me to the heavy wooden headboard, but also closed the door so he could not hear anything I was screaming. After about an hour, I heard the door open again. He crouched up the bed and hovered over me. He stroked my body and pulled off my jeans.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

Watching all the criminal shows I have watched, I was trying to figure out if I should “resist” him even though I was enjoying everything so much.

He spread my legs even more, and took off his latex gloves. He licked from the insides of my thighs to the lips of my pussy. I could feel his warm breath on them, and could tell he got satisfaction out of knowing I was wet. He held apart the folds of my pussy and blew air along them. He moved up on top of my body straddling me to let me feel his hard-on. Even with my top still on I could tell his dick was huge. He licked my nipples through my shirt and bra, noticing how taut they were. He ripped open my shirt and tore open my bra revealing my d-cup breasts. He seemed to often pause and stare at me, I could almost feel him looking at me. He pinched them and bit them harder than any man has ever done before, making me scream from the top of my lungs. He did not seem to care about my screaming.

He moved lower again, taking off his own clothes. I knew he was still wearing his socks, I could feel them when he got off the bed to throw his clothes out and grab something. His dick was now wet and I could feel it brushing in between my thighs. There was a liquid-gel type substance on it, but it made my skin tingle when it came into contact, even more than peppermint or spearmint. He put a decent amount on my nipples and clit also, making them tingle. I was begging for him to play with them again to ease the tingling even though it felt good.

He sat on the bed and rubbed the tip of his huge hard dick on my clit extremely slow while pinching my nipples and occasionally biting them. He really had a thing for biting and sucking on my breasts, but as I learned he also liked how I tasted. He licked and sucked my clit so hard I was angled towards his dick in the hope that he would fuck me as hard as he bit my nipples.

He reached to the side of the bed and picked up an ice cold bowl and set it on my vagina. He picked up something out of the bowl and put it down. I felt something cold and icy slide from my nipple to my pussy. It was shaped like a tube and he held it on top of my clit, occasionally teasing my nipple with it and then sucking them.

When he went back to teasing me with his dick outside my dripping pussy, and when I could not take it anymore, I parted my legs wider and moved down engulfing his dick. I could tell he liked this, and he held on to my hips as he rammed into me fully. He went fast from the beginning but only kept half of his dick inside me, but I really was dying for everything inside me. I did know it was going to hurt a little bit because he was so big, but I wanted it.

From the expressions on my face and all the pleasure he was giving me, he realized I was close to cumming. He started to thrust faster and harder, hitting the wall of my vagina in rhythm. I felt the ice on my clit again and he grabbed two more ice pieces and cupped them in his hands over my nipples. I was screaming and moaning at the same time from the pleasure and he was holding onto my breasts as he was thrusting. The headboard was rocking back and forth and my tied hands were loosening. When I came, it took me a while to realize he had just cum inside me as well. I could feel the hot cum inside me, and I realized it was the first time anyone had fully ejaculated inside me.

When I woke up, my boyfriend was next to me on the bed. We were both nude and he was holding the rope I had been tied to the bed with.

Published 
Written by sugarhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments