Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pee Perverts: Sexy Little Panty Pisser

"The unedited version of husband meets wife"

27
18 Comments 18
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
She was eighteen; I was sixteen.

She was a goddess; I was a spotty little oik - according to my brothers.

According to the eighteen-year-old goddess, I was adorable. She claims that she fancied me straight away but I don’t believe her. I still don’t believe anyone could ever fancy me when I’m wearing shorts. “But those shorts meant I could see exactly how much you fancied me,” Sophie explained. “I saw you looking at me and watched your cock grow until it was sticking out like a garden rake. I was impressed.”

“My cock was hotter than a sausage on the barbecue when you came over and talked to me.”

“You were funny.”

“Was I?”

“You made me piss my pants. Literally.”

“I remember. Although I was careful to leave that out of the wedding speech.”

“I would have divorced you if you’d told the truth about what happened.” My cock hardened as I thought back to that gloriously sunny day in the riverside garden. Even I began to realise that Sophie’s enjoyment of the barbecue wasn’t related to the grilled meat on offer, or the sparkling wine in her glass. “It was your fault. You kept topping me up.”

“I only topped up your glass. I didn’t stop you going to the toilet.”

“I was enjoying myself too much. I didn’t want to risk losing you by going back into the house to use the loo.”

“You were dancing from foot to foot. I thought I was making you nervous.”

“You were making me nervous. I’d met a gorgeous hunk…”

“Don’t forget funny…”

“I’d met a gorgeous funny hunk. Someone who I actually enjoyed spending time with… who gave me butterflies and then suddenly those butterflies escaped.”

“I didn’t know what was happening.”

“I know. You made me laugh so much and then there was warmth sheeting down my legs. I peed myself and I…"

“Couldn’t stop?”

“Was enjoying it. I already felt out of control just being with you. I was falling for you in a big way. I knew I was… and it was something I was going to have to share with you at some point. You know how much I like playing with pee.”

“I do now.”

“When I asked you to join me in the bushes…”

“I thought you were going to kiss me. I was hoping…”

“But I told you that I had to pee really, really badly. That the pressure was awful. I was so excited about what I was going to do with you watching that I could hardly walk.”

“I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.”

“As soon as we’d got a little distance away from the others I crouched down…”

“And asked me to hold your wine glass… I thought you needed a spare hand to pull your knickers down.”

“But I didn’t.”

“No.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

But you did lift the front of your dress…”

“So that you could see exactly what I was doing.”

“I should have turned away for the sake of your decency.”

“But you didn’t. I felt dizzy with you standing over me, watching, as I started to pee with my legs spread as wide as I could manage.”

“I remember the moment when I realised what you were doing. She’s not pulled her pants down and she’s peeing! I’d never seen anything like it - you squatting there with pee arcing out onto the soil. You looked up and I saw it in your expression. I knew what it meant to you – a perfect moment. We were sharing a perfect moment… and my erection went incredibly hard.”

“It went hard because you pulled my hand onto the bulge of it and you squeezed. We both squeezed.”

“I didn’t realise. I wasn’t aware of anything except the beautiful goddess peeing her pants right in front of me.”

“It was like you were in a trance. I asked if you had a tissue.”

“Of course I was in a trance. Your knickers were transparent and I could see the details of your pussy. The folds… it was wonderful. I just wanted to look at you.”

“I wanted you to do more than look. I was hoping you might offer to clean me.”

“I know that now. At the time it felt like I was living a dream. It didn’t feel real.”

“You were in shock. All I wanted to do was pull you down on top of me and get your cock inside me. But when I tried to unzip your shorts…”

“I stepped away.” I swallowed my regret once again. “I’ve never stepped away since.” My wife did something wonderful with her mouth; something which made me moan and my feet flex.

“No, you haven’t. Not once. I remember thinking you had such a lovely cock when it got hard for me in those shorts.” Sophie did the wonderful thing once more and kept doing it over and over again until it was impossible to prevent my spunk flooding into her mouth. “Now, does Mister Winky need watering?”

“How the hell can you look so innocent when you ask me that?”

“It’s a special talent. And I’m not asking. I suggest you get yourself in the bath - unless you want me to wet the bed?” I scarpered to the bathroom and watched as my wonderful wife lowered her panty-clad crotch down onto my hardening cock. It was fully erect by the time her wet heat blossomed over the shaft and trickled across my scrotum. Sophie ground the wet material up and down the length of my cock and she had me half way to orgasm before she finally pulled the material aside and impaled herself. “I would have done this to you at the barbecue if you’d let me.”

“The shock would have probably killed me.”

“And we definitely wouldn’t want that. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.”

“Happy Anniversary, you sexy little panty pisser.”

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments