Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nuru Massage 2: Masa's story

"Masa, the masseur, gives a Korean beauty a nuru massage to remember."

11
4 Comments 4
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
A few weeks ago, a gorgeous woman dropped in at my massage salon in Asakusa, a retro-style neighborhood in Tokyo and a popular tourist mecca. Asakusa attracts thousands of foreigners each day, flocking to the Kaminarimon Gate and Sensouji Temple, among the top attractions in all of Japan. Hye-jin was her name, a Korean-American working for an American company in Japan. Of all my clients, she was by far the most beautiful woman I ever met. I didn’t get to learn her entire background, but I did get familiar with her sexy body during her first visit for a nuru massage.

I received a call from Hye-jin this morning. She seemed eager for another nuru massage. I think I turned her on to something wild and outrageous—much better than traditional shiatsu or Thai-style.

“Hi, Masa? This is Hye-jin. Remember me? Do you have an opening today?”

Boy, did I remember her! Hye-jin was a recent walk-in who was curious about nuru massage, something recommended by one her friends in Japan. Regular nuru massages are pretty wild, but she added sexy lingerie and nylon stockings to the mix—leading to a full-blown meltdown. And, unbelievably, I get paid to provide the service.

“Hi, Hye-jin. Yes, of course I remember you. We had a really nice session, didn’t we? I would be happy to provide another memorable massage. I have a two-hour opening at 5:00 p.m. today. Is that okay?

Hye-jin replied, “Perfect! Should I come prepared with anything special?”

“Special?” I thought. “Well, nothing in particular, but the way you came last time was fine.” I pictured her when I first met her—beautifully dressed in business attire, but very stylish—and underscored with sexy lingerie and the finest nylon stockings.

“Okay,” Hye-jin said, “I think I know how I can please you.”

As 5 p.m. approached, I had a hard-on just thinking about her perfect body adorned by fine lingerie and old-fashioned nylon stockings—something as rare as dinosaurs in modern society.

Just before 5:00 p.m. Hye-jin stepped through the door. Oh my God! She was even more spectacularly gorgeous than the last time I saw her. Obviously, she went through extra effort to make an impression. Hye-jin wore an above-the-knee white wrap dress with a soft, pastel floral design. The dress was translucent, hinting at to what lay just beneath the filmy, flowing fabric.

She wore her silky, black hair long—almost reaching to her firm, shapely ass. Atop her head were designer sunglasses which made her look like even more glamorous. Her lipstick was a pale pink which accentuated her pouty lips that I could already imagine sucking my cock. She was sensual beauty personified. 

Moving my gaze down to her perfectly shaped legs, I noted that she was wearing very sheer dark tan nylons which matched her well-tanned skin. Her feet were adorned by 3-inch open-toe slingback shoes which revealed—to a stocking connoisseur—that she was wearing RHT stockings, my favorite. The dark RHT made her feet so sexy that I was ready to grab her feet and caress the soles. Hye-jin stripped off her shoes at the genkan (entry area) and stepped up onto the tatami floor. 

“Welcome, Hye-jin. It’s been a long time. I am so happy to service you again.” I thought, 'I’m not sure who enjoyed the last massage more.'

“Hi, Masa. It’s good to see you again. I’ve been waiting for many weeks—like an eternity—for a followup massage. All I could think of at work, at home, and in my sleep was our last session—the best massage ever. You’re my BFF, best fucking friend.”

“BFF?,” I replied. “Hmmm, that’s a compliment! Hey, that’s a really pretty dress. I haven’t seen much of that kind of dress before.”

Hye-jin replied, “Yeah, a friend suggested that I’d look good in a wrap dress—something you don’t see in Japan. Since I’m from the States, I thought I’d introduce this comfortable design for casual wear. Since I’m not working today, I could wear anything I want. Besides, I just love wearing this wrap dress out in public—it’s perfect for flashing what’s underneath.”

“On the way here on the subway, a couple of times I undid the sash and opened up the front of the dress in one quick move. I was facing out from the train door as we left the station, so the guys on the platform got an eyeful. The passengers inside who were busy on their smartphones didn’t even notice what was going on. Walking here from the subway station, the wind picked up on the street, flicking open my soft wrap dress every so often. I noticed a lot of businessmen approaching me with wide open eyes and mouths. Surprise!”

“Boy, I wish I could have been there! You’re getting me really horny!” With that, I held her hand and guided her into a private nuru massage room where we would not be bothered by anyone. Her warm hand sent an electrical charge up my arm in anticipation. Her stockinged feet swished on the tatami floor as she smoothly followed me.

After entering the dimly lit room, I yanked off my shirt and shorts and pulled Hye-jin to me and gave her a big hug. Hye-jin pulled me tightly and planted her lips on mine. 

"Mmmm, I’ve longed for this moment, Masa. I even wore your favorite Hanes RHTs in Gentle brown—the sexiest and finest stockings available.” Our tongues tangled as we made up for lost time. The long, French kiss was only a prelude to what was coming.

I slowly ran my hands down the back of her dress, caressing her radiating body beneath the thin fabric. I could feel everything—her bra, garter belt and straps, panty line, and tops of her stockings. As I continued to feel her up, my dick stiffened upright and pressed into her panty-lined crotch. 

I pulled open the sash of her wrap dress in one easy move—like opening a gift box tied with a ribbon. Now I had nothing between me and her body which was red-hot.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

We writhed together in unison. Nothing hindered my dick from her waiting cunt except for the whisper-thin panties which was already sopping wet. 

I reached up and removed her Dior sunglasses, then slipped off her wrap dress and draped it over the back of a chair. She now stood before me wearing only her virtually diaphanous bra and panties with matching baby blue garter belt which held up dark tan stockings. The Hanes RHTs were especially alluring with the chocolate brown tone and the bright yellow picot along the stocking tops.

I turned her around with her back to me so that I could caress her flimsy bra which felt so soft and delicate. I twirled my fingers around her titillated teats and massaged her firm breasts with my expert hands as she moaned with desire. My stiff dick slid in and out of her ass crack as our juices began flowing. My right hand moved down to her pussy and I fingered her juicy pussy through the thin nylon gusset. Hye-jin, moaning in heat, slithered her body up and down against me to maximize the exciting tease and foreplay.

“Let’s get you ready for your nuru massage,” I quietly said as I led her to the nuru waterbed on the floor. With that, I gently held her wrist. “Here,” I whispered into her petite ear, “lie face down so I can work on your back first.”

Hye-jin complied and laid down on the waterbed. She was a vision of beauty, a knock-out Korean woman adorned only in flimsy lingerie and dark RHT stockings—waiting to be caressed and stroked, lubricated by special nuru oil—today scented with yuzu, a popular citrus in Japan.

I kneeled down and released the clasp of her bra and slipped it off of her. I reached over and picked up the bottle of nuru oil. I poured the nuru oil down her back, starting from her shoulders, down to her waist, then over her panty-covered ass, and down her stocking-clad legs. The nuru oil soaked her sheer panties and her darkening stockings. I laid my body over hers and slithered up and down as my stiffened dick teased her cunt through her gossamer panties.

My hands slid down her slender arms and clasped her delicate fingers as my body glided all over her oiled body. My feet slid over her stockinged legs down to her ankles. I moved my body down and stuck my nose into her ass as my scruffy unshaven face scraped across her thin nylon panties. I moved my tongue into her crotch as I spread her legs wide. Moving down, I stroked her oil-soaked nylons which were now sensuously slippery. I now reached her RHT-covered feet and rubbed her soles and scratched my stubbled face against her feet. I bit her RHT-covered toes and licked her nyloned soles. Light-headed, I closed my eyes and savored the foot job.

I moved back up her body and straddled her bottom with my dick invading her ass crack. I leaned forward and gave her a Swedish style massage on her shoulders and back, stroking along her well-defined muscles and along her shoulder blades. Hye-jin moaned with every stroke as I found all the key trigger points and kinks.

After almost a half-hour of working on her backside, I whispered to Hye-jin, “Now turn over on your back so I can work your front side.” Hye-jin awakened from her dream-like state and rolled over. I now viewed her beautiful front half with flowing black hair draped over her shoulders, perfectly shaped breasts, slim waist, and long slender legs adorned with dark nylon stockings.

Hye-jin opened her eyes and mouthed, “Masa, come on top of me, now!”

I reached over again for the bottle of nuru oil. The yuzu fragrance enhanced the eroticism as the sweet citrus contrasted with the raw smell of sweat and bodily juices. Over her front from her shoulders to her toes, I poured more nuru oil all over her body. The oil made her panties even more transparent, revealing her cunt in all its glory. Her baby blue garter straps darkened as the oil soaked in. Her nylons’ reinforced heels and toes now contrasted even more with the wispy sheer stockings. What a beautiful sight to behold!

Setting the bottle of nuru oil down, I lowered my body across her and clasped her fingers as I began writhing side to side, and up and down—giving her a deluxe Swedish massage with my body instead of with my hands. My chest rubbed against her firm tits and my prick rubbed her swollen pussy. I reached down to her panties and pushed them down. Now my dick had a clear path to her glory hole. 

With her cunt generously lubed by nuru oil and her own juices, my stiffened dick slid into Hye-jin. “Ohhh, give it to me,” moaned Hye-jin. Our oiled bodies rubbing together in ecstasy raised the bar for the ultimate climax. 

Hye-jin could only utter, “I can’t take it anymore. Nooo, Ohhh, Nnnn…” Pumping away without mercy, we both exploded as I came and unloaded into her. I lay exhausted on her as we caught our breath. I held her face close as I kissed her deeply. It was the best fuck ever!

After a few minutes, Hye-jin finally came to her senses and said, “Masa, that was the best damned massage ever.” “Let’s get cleaned up,” I said. With that, I pulled her to her feet and walked over to the shower stall. Like the first time, I rinsed her first with hot water—panties, stockings and all, then soaped her down from head to foot.

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply as our tongues twirled together. Her luscious tongue turned me on again as my dick rose to full staff and rubbed against her slick panties. Hye-jin lovingly stroked my joy stick as I fingered her cunt. My hands reached behind her and stroked her firmly rounded ass. I think we both wanted to go another round, but we slowly wound down, gently stroking each other and enjoying soothing caresses. 

We slowly released each other as I washed off all the suds and rinsed her off with cold water. Her cleanly washed body and nylons felt so smooth and sensuous I wanted to fuck her all over, right there on the spot. But I will be patient and wait for her next nuru massage appointment.

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments