Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Smoking

"People on a date discover they have an unusual fetish for cigarettes"

2
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

They sat in the coffee shop on their second date. A book group wasn’t the worst place to meet interesting people. Jack had asked her out, and Valerie was curious enough about him to agree. There was something about him that she liked. She wasn’t sure what it was. The first date was nice, dinner and a movie. They were becoming comfortable with each other, and Valerie decided to reveal herself a bit.

“Oh, this coffee is really good,” Jack remarked. He was trying to think of something to talk about besides coffee.

She looked at him. “It is good. It would be great with a cigarette.” He wasn’t happy to hear that.

“I didn’t know you smoked.” 

“I don’t.”

“I’m confused.”

“That’s okay. I confuse a lot of people.” She laughed a tiny laugh. Jack tried to smile.

“So, what do you mean about a cigarette?”

“Well, I like cigarettes, but not to smoke.” This was getting into strange territory for him.

“Then, I’m still confused.”

“I like cigarettes, but I don’t like to smoke. I like the smell of tobacco, and the taste of it on my tongue. I like the look and feel of cigarettes in my hand and in my mouth.” This was exciting news to Jack. Valerie continued, “It’s sort of... erotic. I shouldn’t tell you this. We barely know each other.”

“It’s okay. I’m glad you’re so comfortable with me as to tell me.”

“I don’t either.” She seemed disappointed to admit that.

Jack held his breath and dived in. “Except me. I do the same thing.”

“What? You like cigarettes too? It’s kind of a strange fetish sort of thing. You’re not joking, are you?”

“Not joking in the slightest. I love Winstons.”

“Oh, god, so do I. It makes me want one now.”

“Me too. Would you like to go to my place? I have a carton of Winston Red 100s.”

“Jeez, yes. I can’t believe this. I’m so excited!”

They drove to his place, and went inside. He took off his jacket and turned on a few lights. She shrugged her coat off. “Okay if I take off my shoes?”

“Absolutely. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.”

She did, and then sat on the couch. He came back in with a grocery bag.

“This is a really comfortable place. I like your style.”

“I didn’t know I had any. It’s sort of academic, I suppose.”

“So, what have we got here?”

He pulled out the carton of Winstons. There was another in the bag. Her eyes went wide, and she made a small sound in her throat. “Wow, you weren’t kidding.”

“They were on sale, so I picked up two. Kind of expensive otherwise.”

“That’s for sure. Mind if I open the carton?”

“I’d love to watch you,” Jack replied. Her lips went up in a sly smile.

“I’d like to be watched. I never had the chance before.” She was whispering now.

“With cigarettes, you mean? What do you like to do?”

“A lot of things. Let’s start off with things that involve keeping our clothes on.”

He gulped. Did she mean what he thought she meant?

She carefully opened the end of the carton and slid out the first two packs. She set the box down and held a pack in each hand. Then she brought them up to her mouth and kissed each one. 

“This is getting me excited. You know, aroused.”

He knew. “Oh, yeah. I’m excited too.”

She placed the pack in her right hand down the top of her blouse. “This should warm them up.” Then she began opening the other pack. She slid the cellophane off and placed it on the table.

“Things could get a little messy. Do you have something to put things in we don’t want?”

He got up and got a couple of glasses from the kitchen, then quickly went back to the couch.

“I’m so glad you like this. Let’s open this up and see what we’ve got.” She jiggled the pack, then opened the box top and slid out the foil. Twenty cigarettes were nicely lined up. She held the pack up to her nose.

“Oh, that smells soooo good. Smell.” He took a deep breath. He loved that smell too.

She pulled out two cigarettes. “Shall I put them in my mouth? If so, which way should they point?”

“Start with the tobacco end first. I’d like to see how that looks.” She did as he asked.

“Mmmmm.” The cigarettes between her lips looked so inviting. She sucked on them slightly, and he could tell what she tasted--the tobacco and filter together were delicious.

“You look so sexy with them in your mouth. Would you like to share?”

She nodded. He moved forward, took the two cigarettes from her mouth, and placed them in his. Her saliva combined with the tobacco taste aroused him.

“Ohhh, they look good in your mouth too.” She leaned forward and pulled on the filters with her teeth. The cigarettes began to pull apart. She pulled harder, and they broke where the saliva ended. He had two pieces of cigarette in his mouth. He moved them around. Delicious.

She put the cigarettes back in her mouth and bit off a piece of each. Then she pushed them further in and bit off the filters. She dropped them in a glass.

He came in close and began to kiss her. They opened their mouths, sharing the pieces of cigarettes, pushing them back and forth. He wanted more.

“How about a few more?” She nodded and took out four from the pack. His eyes went wide. She broke off the filters, and put two cigarettes into her mouth, broken end first, letting them dangle. She offered him the other two. He put them in his mouth the same way. They came in to kiss again, each maneuvering to get the other’s cigarettes in their mouth. They sat, facing each other, connected by four cigarettes. They moved in, slowly pushing them in, slowly taking in the flavor. They were both breathing harder. When their lips met, they pushed again, and embraced, open-mouthed. It was a huge rush. The tobacco and paper swirled around with their tongues, and she started grunting. He pulled back and shifted the tobacco around in his mouth so he could speak.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

“You okay?” 

“Yes. More.”

He pulled another four out of the pack, stopped to wave them under her nose. She sniffed and moaned. He broke off the filters and repeated what she had done with the other four. They smooshed their mouths together. Ten cigarettes in their two hungry mouths. It was ecstasy. After a couple of minutes, all the tobacco was soaked with their saliva, and they spit the wads into the glasses. 

“Want to do it again?” Jack asked.

“Get the other pack.”

“Reach down and grab it?”

“Reach down and grab anything you want.” Valerie’s voice was getting a bit lower.

He slowly put his hand down her blouse and found the pack quietly sitting between her breasts. He delicately felt around at the softness before retrieving the pack. 

“I like your touch,” she murmured. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy bra.

“Would you take off your shirt? I’d like to look at you.”

He unbuttoned his shirt, and slid it off, then pulled his undershirt over his head. She looked on, approvingly.

“You’ve got lots of hair. I like that. And you’ve got nice nipples.”

“I like to stroke them with cigarettes. It really gets me going.”

She pulled two more cigarettes from the pack, and with one in each hand, put them sideways on his nipples. “Like this?”

“Ohhhh. Yeah.” His penis was getting big. She noticed, and giggled at his arousal. 

“I see we have a visitor.”

“He likes to play too.”

“Good. I’d love to play with him in a few minutes.”

She continued stroking his nipples with the cigarettes. Then she moved closer, and palming them, began stroking them with her fingers. “How’s that?”

“Amazing. I like your touch too.”

She stopped, put the cigarettes in her mouth to hold them, and began removing her blouse and bra. Her breasts were beautiful, her skin so inviting. He reached over and touched her nipples. She gasped. She lost one of the cigarettes. He picked it up off her lap and put it in his mouth. They opened the second pack, and pulled out more, piling them up with the ten left over from the first. 

“Oh, god, this is so amazing.” Jack was beginning to get a little high from the nicotine.

“We’re just getting started.” Valerie pulled his hands to her breasts, and asked to be squeezed. He was more than happy to oblige.

“Maybe we should move this into the bedroom, where we can spread out.”

They took the carton, the packs, and the glasses into the back room. They pulled back the cover, and spread their paraphernalia on the bed. At this point, Jack was in his underpants, Valerie in her panties. They were green.

“Let’s open one more pack, and go crazy with it.”

“What’s crazy for you? Jack wondered.”

“Stuff our mouths, for a start.” 

He tore open the third pack. Fifty cigarettes, including the two they had in their mouths. Lots of work to do. His shorts were wet from excitement.

They began pulling the filters off and feeding each other cigarettes. Every so often, when a mouthful got to be too much, one of them would spit out the wad into a glass. With an empty mouth, Jack began kissing Valerie on the neck, then her breasts. Everywhere he kissed, he left a trail of tobacco juice. She pulled him off her nipple to kiss him again, and pushed more saliva-covered cigarettes into his mouth. He used them all over her body. She moaned and pointed to places she wanted him to pay attention to. Then it was her turn. She pulled off his shorts and began to massage his penis. She took it into her mouth and covered it with warm, wet tobacco. He was moaning. She then used her panties to wipe him off, and got a condom. She rolled it over the tip of his penis and down the shaft. Then she was ready. She pulled off her panties, pushed him flat to the bed, and straddled him. 

“Oh, god, I want you inside me!” She aimed him and pushed herself down onto him. His penis slid into her easily. She began bucking like a cowgirl. 

“Oh, oh, oh, oh.” Jack joined in, moaning. He spit out the remaining wad of tobacco, but missed the glass. He didn’t care. It didn’t take long for her to come, and when she did, she howled. Jack felt good about that. Valerie sank onto him. 

“Now it’s your turn. What would you like?”

“Wow. I’m not sure.”

“How about some more oral? I love to use my mouth.”

She got off of him and sat between his legs. Then she pulled off the condom and began stroking his penis. After a few strokes, she began sucking him again. 

Jack was headed for an orgasm. He grabbed two of the remaining cigarettes and started stroking his nipples. It only took a minute or so, and he came in her mouth. She took it all in and licked him off. 

“Would you like some more?” Jack asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I haven’t licked you yet.”

“Oh, yes. But first, could you rinse your mouth? I don’t want any tobacco in there.”

Jack jumped up and went into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror as he rinsed, noticing all the brown stains covering his body. He came back and gave her oral sex until she came again. They collapsed together and lay in each other's arms.

“That was amazing,” Jack said.

“It’s true. We have also made an incredible mess of your bed.” Valerie looked around at the broken cigarettes, strewn filters, tobacco stains, and the overturned glass. 

“It doesn’t matter. That’s what the washing machine is for.”

“How about if we take a shower together? I’ll wash your back,” Valerie suggested. 

Jack thought that was a great idea.

 

Published 
Written by GKKlaas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments