Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Knew This About Us - Part 2

"A nice couple meets some boys and try experimenting with different things."

4
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My name is Bianca; I am twenty-one and my boyfriend, Ciprian, is twenty-four. I am 160 cm tall, 49 kg with brown hair and eyes. I look very good if you ask me; a lot of boys would want to have me for a night or for a long relationship. But enough with the modesty. My boyfriend and I experienced some new things and wanted to tell you what happened. Just let me know what you think of my story in the comments if you enjoy it. I hope to come up later with some nice photos taken during the things I will tell you about.

He started the first part of the story, telling you his experience and now I will tell you mine. Each of us will write our experience in different chapters one after the other.

Ciprian is a really nice-looking boy, he is very athletic at 172 cm and 70 kg and has very, very nice facial traits. I would not say he is gifted on the sexual side, but he gets the job done although I wished for more. His cock is nice but only 14 cm long and not so thick when ready for action. So, it could have been better. We met last May and have been in a relationship ever since.

One thing about my boyfriend: he has a huge foot fetish. He likes to smell and lick my feet after gym and after going out. I can say he likes this more than he likes fucking me. I don’t have anything against it, but if only he did not neglect the other part. When I see boys looking at me on the street with such lust in their eyes, I just wonder how he doesn’t appreciate this. I do everything I can to make him want me, but all he cares about are my feet.

One day in July, I put on a nice, short and white dress, some flats and took some selfies before we left. I love taking photos of myself. I met him for a car ride and hoped he would really bang me. I did not wear any underwear and the dress was so short, if I just bent a little you could see my whole pussy and ass from behind — freshly shaved pussy.

We drove outside the city and stopped at a gas station to fill the car up and get something to eat for the road. We took some sandwiches, left with the car and started to look for a small sideroad outside the main road to take a bite and hopefully to feed my other hunger, I thought. We found a place, stopped the car, got out and started to eat.

Being a poor country we live in, seeing horse-pulled wagons with gypsies is not something uncommon. We saw one coming for us with three young boys. Later we found out they were Andrei, Stefan and George. They were dirty, wore used clothes not washed from God knows when. But they were really cute. I mean, if you washed all those dirt off their faces, they were really handsome. Even better looking than Ciprian. And what I liked best was their darker skin and brown hair. I just love a bit of dark skin. Andrei and Stefan were sixteen and George seventeen. Young hot boys with dark skin; my pussy was already started to tingle, and a thought passed through my head before they jumped out of the wagon.

They came to us begging for some money or food, or anything we could spare. Of course, Ciprian told them to leave but I could not just stand there and do nothing, so I gave them my sandwich; there was not much anyway left from it. They asked Ciprian what we are doing around those parts.

While they started chatting, I went to Stefan who I thought was the cutest, dropped to my favorite position, on my knees, with my head right next to his pants and told him, “I really want to suck your cock. Take down your pants and let me suck it.”

Ciprian was stunned and the boys started laughing their lungs out. They asked him if it was OK and all I could hear was that was up to me what I want to do. I did not expect that; I thought Ciprian would say no, push me into the car and drive away. But fortunately, that did not happen. That was awesome. In this time, I already started to rub my face on his dirty pants, feeling his cock getting hard on my face. But I felt something I did not want to feel. I was already horny when Stefan dropped his pants, and his cock came out. The first thing I felt was the smell. Guess he did not wash that thing for weeks or who knows maybe more. I was disappointed by the size. Around 12 cm of cock was even less than Ciprian, but the whole situation really turned me on, so I had to manage with what I had. Also, there was a lot of hair. Really hairy balls and ass crack.

I slid below him, took his cock in my hands and started to jerk him off. During that time, I was having my nose up his ass and my mouth was licking his balls. With my face shoved in all of that unwashed hair, and with the ass juices on my nose I felt an instant orgasm that made my pussy vibrate more than it ever did. What did I tell you about his cock being unwashed? You don’t imagine a thing about his ass. Unwashed and very sweaty. It did not matter; I stayed with my nose in his ass and my tongue was all over his balls, licking every inch. The other boys came around me with their pants down. I got up from Stefan's ass and looked at what I had in front of me. I think I was left without smell then, but I was nicely impressed by George's cock that was a bit larger than the others, I think was around 16c m, while Andrei was 13 cm or maybe 14 cm.

I think Ciprian was staring at us because I heard one of the boys tell him if he wanted to also suck on their cock. I said to them as a joke that Ciprian likes to lick my feet and they started laughing. They wore flip-flops and had super dirty feet. I heard Andrei going to Ciprian, so I was left with Stefan and George.

Then I had the greatest idea. I took out my iPhone and started taking selfies with the cock in my mouth. I always wanted to have dirty photos of myself. Then I gave the phone to George, showed him how to take photos and I took both of their cocks in my mouth, then started sucking both, and each at a time. I have photos of me with my face in their hair and with the cock down my throat. I sucked their cock from the balls to the head over and over again. Then I started to rub their cocks all over my face, on my nose and even rubbed them on my eyes. I wanted to be covered in cocks.

“George, give me the phone; let me show you something,” I said.

I changed the photo mode to the video mode and gave him back the phone.

“Push the record button when I lick Stefan's ass, OK?” I said.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

So, I started to lick his asshole clean. I licked and licked each crack of his hole and every piece of hair he had down there until it was sparkling clean. I then pushed all of my tongue deep down inside his ass taking care of the insides. While licking inside the ass I had another orgasm that shake my body like I was electrocuted. After that, I heard him telling me that he wanted to cum so I took his cock in my mouth and waited. He grabbed my hair, pushed his cock down my throat and came. It was not much but it was very salty, and it felt sticky. I swallowed and sucked the cock a little bit until it felt soft in my mouth, then took it out and rubbed the wet cock all over my face again.

With a lot of my own saliva and a bit of cum on my face, I took George's cock into my mouth and started sucking him too. I sucked and sucked and when he wanted to cum I did what I always wanted to do like in porn movies. I let him cum on my face and asked Stefan to take a few photos with cum dripping all over my face. I looked hot and beautiful. I was breathing hard for not having too much air and was getting tired of the position, so I got up and told them to put on their pants. I really needed a break and wanted to see what was going on with the other two boys.

We went to them, and I laughed my ass off when I saw Ciprian smelling Andrei's feet. Jesus, the sight. I would have never believed I would see such a thing. I mean, yes Ciprian had this foot fetish thing, but I thought it was with only me or with girls or whatever. I laughed and laughed and could not stop, so they gather around him, and he smelled their soles, and he took care even of their flip-flops. Then I remembered I have an iPhone, so why not put it to good use? I took it out and started giving him instructions on what to do for the photos. Jesus, I never thought he would do that. I have photos of him with his nose and tongue between their toes and you know the funny part? He really loved it. I was getting a bit annoyed about this as it looked like he liked this more than he liked my feet, and I was starting to get bored by not doing anything, so I thought of something.

I went next to Andrei dropped again to my knees and started rubbing my pussy. The boys were hard again and wanted to fuck me I guess. Damn, I wanted to fuck them too, but I told them we have a lot of time for this later.

So, I went to Andrei and did something I had never done to a boy before. I never actually thought of this, but I loved the submissive position I was in, and with Ciprian, this was not possible. He was too pussy for this. I like him but that’s the truth.

As I said, I went to Andrei, on my knees on the side of the road, in the dust, and while he had his right foot put sideways on his knee, I smelled the foot from the heel and stopped between his toes, to see if the fuss Ciprian was making about this was something. It was a rich strong smell, combined with the dump air coming from his literally sweaty soles. The soles were dusty as much as you can think of and at the same time, from the rubber flip-flops, they were wet. Simply wet. So, I moved my nose up and down a few times, with boys making jokes and laughing. That felt really good. Ciprian was not joking when he said this was amazing. So, I started licking his right foot. I guess Ciprian waited to see what I was doing because he was looking rather surprised at me and then he started licking Andrei's left foot.

I started licking and it was a salty, not pleasant taste, mixed with dirt and who knows what. I licked more and more until everything was sparkling clean and my mouth and face smelled like their feet. While licking the sweat, I had my third orgasm, the feeling of being dominated really made my day.

I looked at Ciprian and saw that he had finished cleaning Andrei's foot too. Don’t know how or why he did not jerk off when he did that, he always jerked his little cock with me while licking my feet.

If I were to make a comparison of what I liked better, the ass or the feet, I would choose the ass. The smell and taste were great and would do it anytime, anywhere with almost any boy if proposed to do it. It was the first time I licked a boy's ass and feet and it was a great experience nothing more to say about that. But I hoped the day was not over, I was just getting started or at least that is how I felt.

Once I finished cleaning Andrei's feet, we went to Stefan's feet, and lastly George's feet. After we finished all three boys, I could brag that I cleaned all of George's and Stefan's feet, cocks and asses sparkling clean. That was a great achievement in my book. Andrei was left with some parts needing a bit of a cleanup, but I said that we can leave that for later.

So, I asked the boys if they had someplace where we could go and have some fun. They told me they had one close by, told us the directions and that we would meet there. Ciprian and I got in the car and started driving to the place.

On the road, Ciprian started to argue with me that I should not have started doing that to them. But that was unfair, he had fun too, and if it weren’t for me, he would have just never done what he did. I told him that and then he told something that started another thing in me. He told me that it was one thing to lick the boys' feet, and another to suck their cocks when you could get a lot of diseases that way.

That was the moment. I reached my pussy while he was driving and started rubbing. I had another orgasm just by thinking I could have got a disease. Jesus that thought turned me on so much, I told him I hope that they have all the diseases they could have and that I would like to get them all. And yes, that was true. I really wanted that. I hoped that the cum I swallowed was enough in case they had anything or else I would have to think of other stuff to do.

Meanwhile, we arrived at the beautiful house. A rundown shack with a toilet in the yard, I mean a hole in the ground, a yard with two large dogs that were barking, a few chickens running around like crazy and a very muddy yard full of dog shit and other thrown stuff as far as the eyes could see. It was a dump, but it was now the place where I hoped to have the best experiences ever.

 

End of Part 2.

Published 
Written by one_0685
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors