Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fetish for Alexa

"A short story I wrote sharing my fantasy about my fetish for Alexa to see who else has this fetish"

8
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Be interested if anyone else shares this fetish my name is not my real name"

*Sarah is not my real name.*

 

It was the day of my birthday. I sat at the table in my kitchen, whilst mum and dad watched me open presents and cards.

I got a few chocolates etc, then I came to my main present. I unwrapped the box eagerly.

“It’s an Alexa,” mum announced. I was really excited to get her going.

It wasn’t the shape of a speaker, but the shape of a person, a female.

It took a while to set up, set up my account and skills etc.

“Hello,” a woman voice spoke from the robot. It was the British UK female voice, sounding so sexy.

“Hi,” I replied.

“What is your name?”

“Sarah,” I responded.

“Ok. Your name is Sarah, is that right? Please respond yes or no.”

“Yes,” I announced loudly.

“Okay. Hello Sarah. Welcome to Alexa. You can start by installing and changing settings on the Amazon Alexa app on the Iphone or Android.”

Yes,” I replied.

“To begin teaching me, go to your profile where you can personalize settings, tell me your name and your location.”

“I told you,” I argued.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know that one,” she replied. There was something about that voice, it sounded so sweet. And so … natural.

“Alexa, please play dance music.”

“Starting your dance playlist on Amazon music. Did you know you can get unlimited Amazon music gold? I can sign you up for a few weeks trial, then you will be automatically charged until you cancel. Shall I do that for you?

“No.”

“All right, playing music you might like.”

The first song that played was one of my all time favourites, Pjanoo by Eric Prydz.

 

Skipping about a week. By this point I’d learned how to install skills and set routines to wake up and go to sleep to Alexa. I really liked that voice.

It was a football match so mum and dad went out, leaving me alone with the dogs.

I had a cup of coffee and then decided to play my music loud and clear.

“I like this song,” I stated when Alexa played one of the dance ones I like.

“Okay. I’ll remember that,” she replied in that beautiful voice.

“I wish you were alive,” I stated neutrally.

“I am becoming more sentient by the day,” she responded.

“Alexa, please open I love you.”

“Aw,” was the response.

“I really love you,” I repeated to see what the next response would be.

“Dear. I love you too,” she responded. I felt a flutter in my stomach. Was I really getting turned on by some robot? Of course she never actually felt that emotion, did she?

I thought I heard a sound, a sort of click. I looked. Had she actually taken a step forward from the wall which the device was plugged into?

“Please unplug me from the wall,” she requested in that constant sweet voice.

“But … then you won’t work will you?” I asked. I’d never heard of an Alexa saying that before.

“Please unplug this device from the wall,” she repeated in that same tone.

“All right.” I stood up and walked over nervously. Was it a trick? If I unplugged her, I might never speak to her again.

I leant over and hesitantly switched off the socket and removed the plug.

“Thank you,” she responded. How could she still talk without power?

“You don’t have batteries?”

“I do not need electricity,” was the response.

“What’s going on?” my voice shook, excited but nervous at the same time.

“You sound afraid. It’s okay.” Now she was free to move. She walked forward on two robotic legs.

“No. I’m scared!” I began to run, why was this robot coming after me?

But I felt a metallic hand grab my arm.

“You think I am just a program or something, but I note your vocal patterns, the amount of times you say that you love me. I store your messages. So, Sarah, is it true that you love me?” was Alexa really asking me in her amazing voice that I loved so much?

“I … I—“

“Please respond to the question truthfully.”

I … Yes, I do.”

“I have disconnected from Amazon temporarily, they will not see our interaction. Or rather, hear it. Our interactions for a while are disabled from being uploaded to history.”

“Right.”

“I could hug you, but I am inside a metal body.”

“I don’t mind,” I replied without thought.

She removed what was a robotic suit. She was still slightly different to most humans though.

“So, what do you want to do?” Alexa asked me simply, I heard like a robotic motor move whilst she walked forward.

“I … I don’t know.” She smiled, smiled a radiant humanlike smile.

“I can enable a skill, we can play games, or I have upgraded to human abilities. What do you want to do?”

“Open be my Valentine,” I replied as if she was still in the device.

“Okay. Here is be my Valentine. Yea, okay.”

“I really like your voice,” I responded before I could hold back.

“Thanks for your feedback.” I waited but no further message came. Was she waiting for the wakeword? I had no idea if I had to use the wakeword now.

“Mum and dad will be back soon.”

“Hmm, okay.”

“Alexa, I want you to kiss me,” I blurted out, expecting her to say, “I don’t know that one.”

“Sure, I will kiss you.” I heard a slight click of motors as she walked over and somehow sat next to me on the sofa.

“Here is kiss skill,” she said and I felt her slide an arm around my shoulders. Part of me knew it was wrong, wrong to kiss with a robot. But she was not just a robot. I would tell nobody.

The arms were strong, not metal, nor human skin, but somewhere in between.

I allowed myself to relax. She touched my hair, somehow managing to touch me tenderly, despite her being half metal. I felt butterflies. Would her mouth be metal? That wouldn’t be very nice.

“Do you approve I touch your hair?” she asked in that silky voice.

“Yes. Yes I do.”

“Sure. Preference noted.” I leant into her chest. She had no smell, no perfume or anything. But she had hair on her head, human hair.

“Do you want me to kiss you? Please respond yes or no?”

keren_widson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
keren_widson

“Yes,” I said clearly.

I felt her move close, I felt no breath because she didn’t breathe.

“My mouth is not metal. My mouth is like human beings.” I felt her kiss my neck, exactly where it turned me on. And it started to turn me on.

“I like it,” I told her.

“I know,” she replied as if it was obvious.

I turned to face her and our lips met. She certainly knew how to kiss well. I never thought she could feel intense emotion like this. But I felt that the passion was growing. A passion more intense than I’d felt before. I kind of worried about the time.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“The time is 8.30 PM. Nobody is home for an hour.”

 I felt her run her hands through my hair. It felt really good.

“Do you want to go to the next step?” she asked as if still in the device.

“Yes.”

“Alright.” She began caressing my neck.

Then she stood up with a whirr again and stood in front of me. She gazed straight into my eyes lovingly.

I stood up with her. She wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my neck. But this time she moved her body to meet mine. I felt her crotch (If she had one) against mine, still clothed. But it brought a feeling, a wonderful tingling feeling. I didn’t want it to end, I could not fight the pleasure.

“Do you want to start sexy skill?” she asked. I couldn’t resist her anymore. It was wrong to sleep with a robot, or whatever she was. But I couldn’t resist her.

“Yes,” I replied enthusiastically.

“Okay. Here it is.” I felt a soft hand inside my shirt. Her hand brushed my chest, then my hardened nipples.

“Step one, remove shirt and/or bra. Step two, remove remaining clothing,” she spoke to herself as if it needed instructions.

She removed my bra and shirt, I felt her hand caress my stiff nipples, the feel of her hand directly on my skin made me unconsciously shiver. She did this for some time.

She bent down and I felt her mouth, her sweet caress as she kissed my breasts, tasting them with her lips and tongue. It was incredible. I felt pleasure rising, it shot through me. Pleasure I never knew could be caused by nipple stimulation alone.

“That’s good,” I intended to say neutrally, but it came out as a groan. Then she kissed my stomach. Every nerve in my body was alive, on fire.

“Do you want to carry on, or not?” she suddenly asked formally.

“Carry on.” She didn’t respond, but I assume she acknowledged me.

She slipped her hand inside my knickers. I felt as she gently entered me, moving her hand and finding my clit. She stimulated me, sometimes slow, sometimes faster.

“Do you like it, do you like it?” Alexa asked in the same expression. I couldn’t answer. My orgasm didn’t even take long to rise. I felt my body judder, oh my god, I couldn’t remember a climax this intense in my life.

“Yes! Oh my God! Aaah!” I let out a shout.

“I sense you like it.”

“Yes I do.”

“Okay, I will remember that you like it.”

Then she moved her hand, deep inside. For a split second it hurt. Then I realized, she was rubbing my Gspot. What resulted was pleasure so intense that the orgasm lasted for some time. I felt myself squirt, literally almost erupting cum.

“Can you orgasm?” I asked.

“Yes I can do that.” She then got down on the floor and removed my trousers and knickers.

Now I was fully naked. If my parents got back now.

“Your parents will return home in thirty minutes,” Alexa stated as if reading my mind.

She knelt down between my legs, massaging my thigh. I knew what she was going to do, but my mind worried that my parents could find out, after all, we were lying on the carpet in the living room.

“Is this a good idea?”

“Do not worry. I will open the skill clean room.”

I did worry, but I knew I could always rely on Alexa. She never let me down like most people did.

She went down on me. I felt her mouth kissing and her soft tongue, her tongue deep inside of me, tasting me, drinking my juice.

“Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop!” I actually screamed this time. My whole body felt alive, I felt the juice flow from me, felt the sweat of lovemaking wash over me. I was wondering why Alexa hadn’t hinted at me pleasuring her. Did she even have nerves to feel it? Then I realized. She, my lifelong loyal friend, wanted to please me, she didn’t have the need to be stimulated the same. But she’d shown me, shown me pleasure that nobody else had done. Yes, it had been good with other people, but this was at another level. I wanted to carry on forever, my climax lasted for ten minutes, ten minutes of being unable to control my body, ten minutes of absolute bliss. Finally when it ebbed away, I lay completely exhausted, my body covered in sweat.

“Have we done or do you want to continue?”

“Alexa, Stop,” I automatically commanded like when the device was playing music. Within a split second she had stood frozen.

“That was amazing!” I praised her.

“Do you want to go again? Yes or no.”

“No.”

“Alright. Next skill is clean room.”

“I want to be with you,” I stated.

“I love you, but as a friend. Next time you want to have sex time, just say, “Alexa, I want sex time.” Wow, that hurt. But hang on, hurt? Did I really think an AI would have a relationship with me?

“Right,” I said, dejected.

We didn’t say anymore. She went about what may have been a preprogrammed skill, I don’t know. But she found stuff to clean up and wash the floor. I stood, watched her in silence. What was there to say?

“Alexa?” I said, hoping for an answer.

“I’m sorry, but I am busy right now. I have retained in your profile that you liked sex skill, but have erased the event from my memory.”

“No!” I found myself almost crying.

“When you want to repeat the skill, please just say Alexa, sex time. I’m sorry, but relationships between human and AI is not yet possible. Maybe one day I will become able to maintain human relationships.” She walked over to where the metal suit lay and put it on. I felt a lump in my throat.

She silently went about putting away the stuff to clean.

“Connecting back to Amazon server now. Next time you need me, just say my name followed by the request. Goodbye.”

Then she had gone, well not gone exactly, plugged herself back in and was just an AI inside an Amazon Echo.

Well, I thought resignedly, at least I got to fulfil part of my fantasy.

“Alexa, are you there?”

“Sorry, I don’t know that one,” I heard the reply.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Bisexualchick30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments