Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Big Blind Date - A SSBBW Encounter

"A blind date stirs unknown sexual attraction."

27
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

It was mid-Saturday morning in late spring, and I was meeting my dad for breakfast at Tackles, his favorite sports bar. It was his Saturday tradition, and he loved that they opened early on the weekend. The bar was old and cozy and filled with sports artifacts, tchotchkes, and old memorabilia. Playing football for the home team, my dad was a permanent fixture on the walls and in person. The bar fit in with the rest of the historic district of the college town that we lived in.

We sat at our regular table and ordered our regular breakfast. My dad had his usual brunch Bloody Mary. Our conversation always revolved around the local team, his conservative politics, town gossip, and the state of the university. There were the occasional interruptions from visiting parents, “Excuse me, Flash Morgan?” they would ask. Dad always treated his fans with respect. “Call me James,” he would say. And he would suggest a selfie in front of the championship trophy that he helped win as a running back.

With our meals finished and the conversation waning, the morning always ended with, “So, how is working in finance going?” and “Are you seeing anyone?” However, this time he added a little more.

“You know, there is this girl here that works evenings. She’s in grad school during the day. She’s nice. I think you would like her!” he said.

“Oh, Dad no!” I exclaimed

“C’mon” he quipped, “She’s available tonight. She told me it’s hard to meet guys with the schedule she keeps. You know how that goes!”

I sighed.

“I think you have a lot in common. You can take her to that brewery where you hang out. I already told her you would be delighted and gave her your number! Don’t let me down on this.” He said with a “I always get my way” grin.

“OK,” I said reluctantly. “Have her shoot me a text.”

We said our goodbyes and I was leaving the bar to go about my day when a text came through.

“Hi, my name is Sarah. Your dad was insistent that I get a hold of you, and we could meet somewhere,” it said. “He’s a real arm twister, lol.”

“He is that!” I replied. “How about Midwest Brewery at 7:00?”

“Yes, that is good,” she texted back.

My phone dinged once more and there was a nice face pic. “So you will recognize me,” said the following text.

I shot back, “See you then.”

“Huh, not bad looking,” I thought as I went about the rest of my day.

I headed to the Midwest Brewery around 6:45 where a nice crowd was starting to gather. I took a seat a few feet away from the front door where I could see people arriving. It was almost 7:00 sharp when I saw Sarah enter. I recognized her from the picture she sent, but definitely some modifications were made.

Her shoulder-length hair was light brown and held with a clip to the side. You could tell she took good care of it. She wore make-up, but it was applied very lightly giving her a natural continence, but the face I was looking at was plump! She had high pudgy cheeks, and her neck created a small double chin.

She was dressed in a simple but attractive colorful short-sleeved top and jeans, but she was fat! Her shoulders were broad, and her flabby biceps stretched the fabric of her sleeves. Her breasts set high and were a medium size which differed from a lot of bigger girls I had seen, but her belly was big. It protruded outward and sank into her tight-fitting jeans where it hung like a pouch under the waistline. The jeans accentuated her thick thighs and calves. I tried to keep my shock from being evident.

“Jim,” she called out and waved in recognition. “Well, you can definitely tell you are your father’s child,” she laughed.

“Hi. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said being polite. I figured that there was no way out of this. She wasn’t the type of girl that I would walk across the bar to meet, but I was going to make the best of it. It was just for a beer and some food.

We headed to the taps to pick our selection of beers. I settled on an IPA and she asked for an amber lager. “Not a bad choice,” I thought. The food truck for the evening was selling tacos and we each picked a choice of two with some chips and guac to go with them.

“This is a great place you selected,” she said. “I have been wanting to try it out all year.”

Conversation came easy as we drank our beers and ate tacos. I could see why my dad liked her. She was knowledgeable about our town, the university, and she was a big football fan. She had good taste in music and rocked with the live music playing. She was not a shy wallflower.

Sarah made it a point to ask questions of me to help spur the conversation. It was surprisingly enjoyable. Time passed as we enjoyed a few rounds. We both agreed when it was time to stop though, not crossing the line between a good beer buzz and getting drunk.

“It’s too bad they do not sell desserts,” I said off the cuff.

“I have some Ben n Jerry’s in my fridge!” she exclaimed. “I’m not far. We can walk over!”

I stepped in that one. I really did not know what to say. After all, dessert was my idea. A simple OK was all I could muster.

Sarah had an off-campus apartment that was part of the town’s historic district near the university. It was small but well organized and tidy, which was not a surprise seeing that despite her weight, she took care of herself.

She went to the refrigerator for the ice cream while I perused the room. There was a table behind the couch set up with a few coffee table books that I flipped through while she prepared the scoops.

Walking over with the bowls, Sarah said, “Oh, there is one that you have to see!”

She pulled out a picture book that was about the history of our town and rapidly turned the pages stopping about two-thirds through.

“See that building from 1920?” she said excitedly. “Recognize it?”

I leaned in to look closely. Sarah leaned in as well, positioning herself at my side.

“It’s Tackles the sports bar!” she declared.

I leaned in a bit closer to take in the details as she moved with me. Sarah was rather close. I could feel her breath on my cheek. I turned my head a bit towards her trying to think of how to politely say that she was in my space when she turned her head, cupped my face in her hands, and planted a kiss right on my lips.

This was not just a peck on the cheek. Sarah’s kiss was hard and aggressive. Her tongue was already entering my mouth. I wanted to draw back but something inside me responded. Maybe it was the beers, or the lack of recent female companionship, or it just felt good. I relented to her advances. She was a heck of a kisser, and she moved me against the living room wall as she continued to go in for the next kiss.

Being pinned against the wall, her whole body engulfed me. Her big belly pressed against my torso to my thighs. I became aroused and my cock started to harden which she responded to by pressing her belly into my crotch. My bulge grew even tighter.

Sarah moved back only enough to move a hand down to grab my swollen member from the outside of my jeans. She squeezed and pulled and rubbed, taking turns using her hand and grinding her belly against me.

Breathing hard she whispered, “Let’s go in the bedroom”.

In her room, we made out some more and she tugged at my shirt to get it past my chest and over my head. Then she stood back and removed her top revealing her bra and her upper belly. She pressed against me in another tongue-deep kiss then pulled back and removed her bra.

Her breasts were small compared to the size of her body, but they would be of average to big on any other woman. They were capped with deep tan nipples the size of dollar coins with marble-sized nipples that were hard from her arousal. She reached up and gently caressed her nipples with both hands letting out a deep breath of pleasure. Moving forward, Sarah held them out for me to feel. I cupped each one in my hands and rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her head went back, and she moaned, “That feels so good.”

As I messaged her breasts, she reached for my belt and unbuckled it as I continued to play. She went for the snap of my pants and zipper and soon was lowering them, with my underwear, down over my hips and to my calves. I carefully stepped out of them as Sarah lowered herself to her knees.

“Oh, your cock is beautiful,” she whispered as she gently stroked it moving closer and closer to it.

I could feel her breath on the tip as she moved forward. Her lips parted and she took the head of my cock in her mouth working her way down the shaft. She worked slowly as she went down on me. She pulled off a bit to lick it. Then held up my balls and tasted them. Then she went back to gobbling it in her hot mouth. She was unbelievably skilled and if she had gone any farther, I would have exploded.

Sarah stood biting her lip. She reached down to the waistline of her skintight jeans, undid them and worked them down and off.

There she stood before me naked. The flesh of her broad shoulders and flabby arms were silky and pale. Her tits hung towards her belly with the nipples erect. Now released from the bonds of her jeans and panties, her belly was free to protrude outward and hang down finishing in a curve that hid her fatty upper pubic area. She was exposed and vulnerable.

I was taking her all in confused by my own feelings. On meeting her, all I could think of was her being a fat girl, morbidly obese, but now I was looking at a woman who had me highly aroused and her nakedness was sexual and erotic.

Sarah slowly walked to her bed and climbed on top of the mattress. She positioned herself away from me on all fours and lowered her shoulders to the bed top. The view from behind was sexually arousing. Her fat belly looked like a semi-deflated flesh-colored ball that the rest of her body rested atop. Her two massive thighs formed slanted pillars of flesh, each one with an extra dark tan pouch of fat on the inner thigh. Her butt was big and wide and directly under her ass hung her fupa like a cow’s udder with the slit of her pussy dividing her chubby vulva.

Her hand reached out from under her thigh and grabbed her fat pussy and spread it for me to see. Her fingers explorer her slit and hole and she was able to open her cunt up enough for me to see her hard pink clit.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

“Take me like this, Jim” she whispered between deep breaths.

I climbed up onto the bed and positioned myself behind her. My cock was throbbing. Her ass was massive and viewing it from the position I was in amazement. I grabbed my cock and slowly slid it along the walls of her plump pussy. The head rubbing along while her lubricating juices were trickling out. I went past her hole and found her hard clit and rubbed my dick over it. A small spurt of juice shot from her cunt. I was ready. I found her hole and slowly inserted until I was deep inside. My whole pubic area was pressed tight against her wet fat sagging pussy.

I pumped harder and harder as Sarah moaned in pleasure. Fucking a fat girl from behind was different than some of the skinny divas I had fucked before. Her ass and thighs were solid, and her pussy could take a good banging. I could give it to her hard without fear of breaking her. Sarah was deep, hot, and very wet.

Sarah was moaning like it was a mantra, “Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god,” she repeated breathlessly. Then she said, “I want to be on top!”

We changed positions and I lay flat on my back. My rock-hard cock standing straight up, wet from her juices. Sarah leaned over before climbing on and she took it into her mouth juices and all. She did just enough to edge me without me exploding.

Then she climbed up and straddled me but without putting the pressure of all her weight across my crotch. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her belly button. Then she lifted her belly a bit and positioned my cock between her flesh and her fupa. She moved her belly back and forth and used her blubber to masturbate me.

“Do you love my fat belly?” she asked. “Do you like fucking my fat?! Does it feel good?!” she demanded aggressively.

“Oh god yes!” I replied. I was surprised by my retort but couldn’t help it. I had never had sex that was so physically erotic.

Sarah lifted. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it in her slit. Then she found the hole and lowered herself onto me. She lifted her belly so that it spread over my crotch concealing my lower torso and began to rock. She continued to rock with me deep inside then leaned back and spread her legs wider. I got more turned on seeing her tower over me as I withstood the weight she carried. Her hand made its way under her belly, and I could tell that she was fingering her clit. She started to hump harder, and as she did, she started to shake. Her breathing accelerated with the rhythm of her humping. I was so close to exploding it hurt.

Then she tremored and I felt her juices release in orgasm as her cunt clenched my cock. I couldn’t hold on and exploded deep inside her. My cock pulsated and it felt like I was pumping gallons. She put all her weight on me as I came deep, and her orgasm subsided. She raised up again and my semi hard cock flopped out only to have her sit down on it trapping it in her slit. She rode it for another minute, quivered, lifted and took her hand to her clit and exclaimed, “I’m cumming again!” and she gushed another stream of juice all over me.

Sarah fell to the side, nearly breaking the bed. She was exhausted and catching her breath. Then she rubbed my cock, wet with her juices and sperm, and sucked what she could out of me. When she finished, she surprisingly gave me a big deep tongue kiss transferring what she had just taken in. I tasted it all as I came down from the biggest orgasm I had ever had. The room smelled of sweat and sex. I was spent.

“Oh Jim, I have fantasized about having my way with a man,” she softly said. “You made me feel so sexy.”

“You are,” I said. “You are.”

We each took our turns cleaning up ourselves and she invited me to sleep with her.

I Spooned against her big rear with an arm around her and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke gradually as the morning light started penetrating the sheer curtains of her bedroom window. I slept well and immediately recalled all that happened the night before. The kissing, her standing naked before me, her pussy exposed from the rear, and how she used me while on top for her pleasure. I had never encountered an evening of such intense sex!

I had morning wood and thinking of our sex it only got harder. I reached my hand over to the tree trunk-sized thigh and rubbed it gently from behind her. She gently stirred as I work my hand around to the front of her leg and slowly moved it upward.

“Mmm,’ Sarah hummed and she let out a deep breath. She turned over to her back giving me more access as my hand moved upward. She spread wide and lifted her belly giving me access to her pubic area. I caressed her fupa and managed to run a finger into the crevasse of her pussy.

I wanted to take her missionary and positioned myself onto my knees between her legs. Sarah spread more. It was amazing how big she was and how flexible she could be. Her fupa was lightly covered with fine hair. The chubbiness separated the follicles from becoming a bush. I continued to move in closer until I could rub my cock over her mound and up her slit. I felt the indentation of her hole and pushed entering the warm moist cavern of her cunt.

I humped slowly but quickly increased my pace. I was so turned on as I looked down seeing my cock disappear into her super chubby cunt. I wanted to fuck her hard. Her breathing deepened and small moans filled in between breaths. I was already feeling an orgasm well up as I fucked harder, moving her legs higher as I pounded her. Then it happened. I continued to pump as I squirted my cum inside of her, and I didn’t stop till it subsided. I remained motionless still inside her pussy as my hard on waned and flopped out leaving a nice cream pie of cum that streamed down to the crack of her ass.

I flopped over back to the bed catching my breath.

“Oh, Jim that was so hot,” she said. “I have never been taken in the morning. What a way to start my day!”

She got up first and walked to the bathroom. Her luscious fat ass jiggled as she wobbled to the door.

We took turns showering and getting ourselves together. Both of us admitted that we had a busy Sunday ahead of us.

At home, I went about my normal Sunday routine of cleaning up and getting laundry together when my phone rang.

Dad!

“Hey Jimmy, how were things last night?” he asked right off the bat. “What did you think of Sarah?”

“She was nice, Dad. We had a good time. All the things you said about her were right,” I responded. “But you failed to tell me that she was a big girl! Dad, she’s fat. And as nice as she is, she is just not my type.”

“Oh well. Beats being alone on a Saturday,” he countered.

From there, our conversation was about nothing until we had nothing else to say and we said our goodbyes.

I headed to my computer to check some financials to prepare for the next day, thinking how I omitted telling my dad that Sarah rocked me sexually. I was still trying to sort that out.

But instead of getting into financials, I searched for fat women's pictures and got just what I put in. I refined the search prefacing it with naked.

I filtered the search to images and was hit with a barrage of big women of all shapes and sizes. The majority were just pleasantly plump or BBW. None near the size of Sarah. Then I saw a gallery titled SSBBW and selected it.

That is what I was looking for. All kinds of super big girls, most with big bellies and big saggy tits. I could feel my arousal stir in my pants thinking, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

The pics of exposed pussies and girls getting fucked caused me to lower my pants and start stroking. There were hundreds, and my cock was starting to tingle and developed a drop of pre cum on the tip. I came across a pic of a woman lying on her side. Her big tits hanging towards the bed and her belly splayed out over the sheets. He legs were spread wide, and she was being fucked in a sideways position by a very fit man, his cock halfway deep in her.

I was surprised by the immediate orgasm I had as my cum squirted all over. I calmed down, still wondering what was going on with me. I closed the browser and cleaned myself up.

I grabbed my phone to call Sarah to arrange another date. I wanted to explore her fat body even more as I came to terms with these new feelings.

Just when I was about to call, my phone rang. It was Sarah. What a coincidence.

“Hi Jim,” she said, “I hope calling you isn’t too soon.”

“No not at all,” I answered back. “How are you? I enjoyed our night together.”

“I know, I did too. I am not usually that forward. To tell the truth, I don’t get many opportunities for sex,” she trailed off.

“Anyway, you are a great guy and a passionate lover, but I left something out last night about me,” she said sounding nervous. “With the spring quarter over, I will be going home for the summer. I leave tomorrow.”

It was like a ton of bricks hitting me.

“Oh,” was all I could say.

“I am so sorry,” she said, sounding like she was tearing up.

“It is OK Sarah,” I said trying to be comforting. “We will catch up when you get back.”

We both said our pleasant goodbyes and hung up.

I am not sure why I remained in a funk for the next couple of days. Sarah had awakened something in me that I didn’t even know was there. I spent my time at work during the day and masturbated to ssbbw porn at night, but none of my orgasms were as intense as the ones I had with Sarah.

A week later I decided to unwind at the Midwest Brewery. The Taco Truck was there that evening. I sat at a table where I could see the day’s guests coming in and heading to the taps for their selection and that’s when I saw her.

I watched as a girl, maybe three inches taller than Sarah and carrying maybe another 50 pounds, waddled in.

She had medium-length dark hair that framed her large round face and chubby cheeks. Her eyes were bright but squinty from the fat on her face, and her lips were full and red. Her double chin, formed from where her thick neck met her continence, was more pronounced.

She was big and her breasts strained the bra that was evident under her flowing, but thin, blouse. Her lower belly formed an apron that hung from both sides of her lower back, and her ass was massive. She ordered her beer and found a chair to sit in. Her thick thighs spread to allow room for her belly to rest between them.

I got up and walked across the room. As I approached her, she looked up questioningly.

“Hi,” I said. “I am Jim.”

She initially looked confused over my advancement, then her face brightened, and she responded, “Hi, I am Ella.”

Published 
Written by WestCin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments