Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Beautiful Ponygirl

21
17 Comments 17
6.3k Views 6.3k
644 words 644 words


 

It was a warm summer morning when I went down to the barn and found my graceful pony waiting anxiously in her stall on all fours.

The micro bikini she had on was my preferred color, nude. It stood out against her tanned, toned skin. She was already veiled in a fine sheen of sweat from carefully sweeping out the barn and putting fresh hay in the three stalls. 

The two empty stalls were for the magnificent horses we were getting at the end of the week. Hers, a magnificent Quarter horse and mine, an Appaloosa. The third stall was solely for her.

I went over and gently stroked my nimble pony's toned flanks to soothe her down, and then slipped the black bit into her sensual mouth. Those jet-black eyes sparkled with eager anticipation of what was to come.

Her power needed to be reigned in and not tamed just yet.

I stood before her and stripped of my T-shirt followed by the shorts. She licked her lips at the sight of the long, thick growing cock between my legs.

I naturally took my time tightening the buckles and adjustable straps until my nimble pony's voluptuous body was taut with arousal. I was now prepared to tame my untamed filly.

With my nimble fingers tangled in her long, luxurious black mane, I gently pulled. Her head came up and she moaned loudly as I reached around with my other hand and tweaked her nipples. They stiffened between my deft fingers before I gently released them.

The tormenting went on for quite sometime, stirring up her need and when she began to buck wildly, I took control. 

Promptly taking the crop in my deft hand, I teasingly traced over the gentle curves of her voluptuous body and flicked it against her flawless skin. I gently slapped the crop against her clean-shaven sex and ample breasts with stiffened nipples several times. 

The crop slid up the length of her slit and back down. Over and over the crop slid along her slit until the end was slick with her sweet juice.

She begged, again and again, to be released from this torment. Her passionate pleading went unanswered as I gently slapped the crop against every inch of her sweat covered body. When she began trembling, I mounted my nimble pony hard and pulled back on her flowing mane as she bucked wildly against me. 

Instantly aroused even more than before, she pushed back hard against me and impaled herself on me. The crop landed on her firm heart-shaped ass and my nimble pony’s overzealous bucking was tamed.

I gently placed the wet end of the crop against her full lips. She gently licked her delicious juices off, and I promptly let the drop fall from my deft hand. I pulled back on her luxurious mane and gently wrapped my strong arms under her generous breasts.

I rode her hard and fast as she grabbed her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She gently stretched her nipples outward as my long, thick cock pounded her pussy.

As our now sweat-drenched bodies moved in unison, whatever control I had was lost. We both bucked wildly against one another as our impending orgasms began building. Then, with one final thrust against each other, we exploded in orgasmic bliss. 

Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed of fragrant hay and gently held each other as sleep overtook us.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments