Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Mischief

"Little be.. well Little."

27
6 Comments 6
743 Views 743
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story contains age play of consenting adults. All characters are over 20 and participating and acting out a scenario."

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. No matter how many mornings I wake up to this the same radiating feeling it fills me with happiness. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before my daddy to come get me from my crib. I know what you're thinking. A grown woman in a crib calling her husband Daddy. It works for us though. At twenty-three, I stand no more than five feet and a few inches. My body is petite but still womanly. See, I knew I wouldn't have to wait long.

"Good morning, Princess," Daddy sang as he swept into the room and opened the blinds. "Time for a day of play!"

My smile grew wider. I knew what that meant. Ashley was coming over. Daddy slid the bars down from the crib and picked me up. He gave me a big snuggle and laid me down on the adult changing table he had custom made. He began singing silly songs as he changed me. He picked me up, kissed my forehead, and set me on the floor to pick out my clothes. He decided on a band tee and a black pull-up.

Dressed for the day, we made our way downstairs. With Ashley coming over, I allowed myself to regress a little for the fun ahead. Daddy set me down on a blanket and turned the TV on to Tangled.

"Watch your movie and breakfast will be ready soon." Daddy cast one more look at me and couldn't help but declare how cute I was before heading to the kitchen. I lay back with my paci and enjoyed my movie. About halfway through, the movie was paused.

"Come on sweetheart, time for pancakes." I jumped up and followed him into the kitchen where he put me into another piece of furniture he had made for me. My highchair was perfect! The mess I made was minimal. Daddy cleaned up from breakfast and took me into the living room to talk about the day.

"I know littles be little but I have some work I need to get done today. I knew the noise level to stay at a reasonable level." He looked at me seriously. It made me squirm a little in my seat.

"I promise we will be quiet, Daddy." I beamed at him. It may of been a little overkill for my usual brand.

It wasn't much longer before we heard the doorbell ring. Daddy went to answer the door for Ashley and Uncle Dax. Ashley zoomed toward me and gave me a huge hug.

"You girls remember the rules or there will be some sore asses. From Uncle Nick and then from me when I get here" Uncle Dax gave us both a stern look and a kiss on the head before making his way back to his truck.

I promised with all our hearts we'd be the best and most quiet girls ever! My dad gave me a huge smile.

"I know you will, princess. You're always my best girl." I giggled, grabbed Ash, and we were off to the playroom.

We started getting all the doll stuff out of the normal toy closet. We played for a while before Daddy came to check on us the first time.

"Are you both dry and having fun?"

We gave him huge smiles and gave him a few hugs. He went back to work, and we went back to playing with our dolls.

Our dolls' characters and scenes were becoming more and more sexual as time passed. Ashley had reached over to rub my thigh a few times, and I was getting more excited.

Ashley suggested we go see if there's anything new in the toy closet. I knew my daddy was working and wouldn't notice us getting into the fun closet. If he saw us, he'd bust both of our bottoms.

We went inside, and you could tell everything inside was a mixture of fun objects. We looked around until Ashley found the new double-ended dildo. Daddy got me as a surprise. "Let's play!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

We took the toy and a few others to the playroom. We pushed our doll mess aside and started kissing and giggling. Forgetting to keep the noise level down, Daddy came to check on us and found us taking turns licking each other's nipples. He pulled his phone out and took a few pictures to send to Dax of the girls playing.

"Are we having fun, girls? I know of two cuties who get a busted bottom for getting into the fun closet." We both hung our heads in shame and apologized under our breath.

"Excuse me, little girls, would you like to repeat that?" Daddy was verging on mad.

I quickly looked up at him and apologized. "I'm so sorry, Daddy, we got carried away. We don't have an excuse."

Daddy went to the not-so-fun side of the closet. I call it the not-so-fun side.I knew we were going to be punished, and neither of us would like it. Daddy had Dax on video call now that he was ready to punish us.

"Assume the position, girls; don't add extras," Daddy said in a no-nonsense voice.

We took our clothes off and got on our hands and knees before putting our arms in front of us and our asses in the air, side by side. We didn't dare look at each other. We didn't want extra swats.

"You'll each get 10 swats with the paddle for getting into places little girls aren't supposed to go. You'll each get an additional 5 swats with the belt for interrupting, like you said you promised you wouldn't. Count them and remember them."

Daddy took his time delivering the punishment. Never knowing which one would be next or where. I could feel my pussy starting to soak along with the tears on my face. I knew I wouldn't be sitting right for a few days.

Once Daddy was done, he hung up the call with Dax. "Since you girls are so curious, let's try out that new toy. I got it for you both, but neither of you asked to play, did you? So instead of playing with your pretty princess pussies, it's going in your cute little asses."

AkemiChu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AkemiChu

Ashley and I looked at each other and decided that this was a little bigger for anal. Our eyes both said we were nervous.

"Since you're already naked, get on your hands and knees with your asses towards each other." We did as we were told, not wanting any more swats.

Daddy came over with some lube and some plugs. He took turns lubing up our asses with his fingers. He wiped off his hand, filled two syringes of lube, and inserted them into us, filling us with lube.

He grabbed the smallest in each set and slid them easily inside. He started stretching us with that fat end of the plug before taking them out and grabbing the next size. This one wasn't as easy going in and burned a little. He gave us a moment to adjust.

He took his cock out of his pants and stood in front of Ashley. "Open up while that plug loosens you up." Ash took his cock into her mouth and sucked on him like her life depended on it. The fullness of the plug was getting to us both, and I wanted my turn. Daddy could tell, so he took his cock from her mouth and brought it over to me.

"There's my beautiful cocksucker. Suck Daddy's hard cock." I easily took him all the way into my throat and gagged on him the way he liked. He took his cock out of my mouth.

Walking back between Ash and me, he started playing with our plugs. We both started moaning and rocking back into the plugs.

"Such good little slutty girls for me to play with. You're ready." He took the plugs out, making us both whimper. He chuckled a little bit and shushed us.

He took one end in hand and started working it into her ass; it wasn't as hard for her to take after the stretching. Next, it was my turn. I took it easily in the ass and was pushing back on it.

"Go ahead, girls. Fuck each other in the ass while Daddy and Uncle Dax watch." I looked over to see that Dax had made an appearance after the phone call. His being there with Daddy spurred us on.

We were fucking each other hard, losing our minds in bliss, which is partly why I didn't notice Uncle Dax had come to stand before me with his cock out.

"Open your mouth, cutie, and suck on Uncle Dax." I did as I was told, and I could hear slurping motions from the other side of the room. My pussy was dripping as we fucked each other.

"I think these little sluts want to cum; what do you think?" Our mouths full of cock made us unable to answer, making them both laugh. They pulled us out of our mouths and took the dildo out of our asses. We both collapsed a little and got another round of chuckles.

"Which one do you want Dax?" Daddy asked.

"I want more of your sweet little." Uncle Dax replied like we weren't even there.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Ash's ass is gaping from them fucking and I want inside." Both men laughed and took their pick.

Uncle Dax came up to me and picked me up. "Such a cutie you are, aren't you?" He booped me on the nose, and I giggled. We made it to one of the spare bedrooms set up for these occasions.

"Lay on your tummy with your arms out. I want them restrained." He put the restraints in place—not too tight. I heard a few drawers opening and felt something cold on my ass.

"I'm going to stuff your ass, baby. I want it full so your pussy is even tighter." He had the head of a large plug against my ass, and I took a deep breath and relaxed.

Holding onto the restraints for comfort, he finally got the plug all the way in. I was whimpering, and he came over and ran his fingers through my hair. I started to calm down at his touch. The pain in my ass was lessening. He kissed my forehead and went behind me. He laid on his back and lifted my pussy over his mouth. It took a few minutes for the pleasure to cut through the last bit of pain. I came easily against his tongue.

He got out from beneath me and grabbed a pillow to prop me up. I already felt so full. How was he going to fit? He didn't give me long to find out.

He stuck two fingers inside my sopping pussy and brought them to my mouth. I greedily licked them clean. I looked back to see him pump his cock a few times before lining himself up. He went slowly at first and then shoved himself into me. It was heaven. I was so full, I thought I'd burst. He fucked me hard, pulling on my hair to keep my head up to hear all the sounds I made. Before long, I could tell he was about to cum.

"I'm going to fill up that pussy baby girl. Do you like that? Being Uncle Dax's little toy?" He lost it, and I felt his hot cum splash against my walls, setting off my own orgasm.

Dax went and got warm rags and a numbing ointment. He cleaned me up and rubbed the ointment on the bruising and welts. Back in my panties and footsie pajamas, I was carried back to my daddy, who passed me to him. Uncle Dax picked up a sleeping Ashley and said his goodbyes. I wrapped my arms tighter around Daddy's neck and started dozing.

"You have a good time, baby girl?"

"Mmmhm. I'm tired now." Snuggling deeper.

Daddy put me in his bed for the night and wrapped me up against him. Happy and content with my daddy is how I love to fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Bri947
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments