Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slave Laura

"A Naughty Girl finds her calling"

16
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"My first story, and there are more."

The first time I saw Laura, I was heading home from the tram, and this was two months ago. She was wearing a pink suit and dress. I saw her each night after that. Each time I saw her, she would wear a different colour suit but still the same style.

It was Friday night, and I was walking home from work as usual. In the distance, I could see her, but this time she was wearing pink hot pants and a fishnet top. She was sitting on a park bench, looking at her phone. I walked past her. As I turned the corner towards my house, I thought she would make an excellent addition to our slave collection.

For the past seven years, I have been training and collecting slaves. These slaves were both males and females. My wife of eight years was the one who started the venture. She had three slaves who she trained right at the beginning. They were two girls and a boy. Sometimes they would come over to help with the training of newer slaves. The girls are now mistresses who have their own collection of slaves and subs. The boy was a sissy and was in use all the time.

My wife had texted me saying she was going to her sister's place for the weekend and wouldn't be back home till next Friday. Unfortunately, there this weekend, there no slaves to keep me entertained, so I had to find something else to do. I planned to order takeout for the night food and cook something during the weekend.

I walked into the house and headed straight for the shower to wash. I missed having a slave to greet and clean me. After showering, I ordered food via the Just Eat app. It would take about forty-five minutes for the food to arrive, so I had some time on my hands. I decided to use that time to go to Sainsbury and get some drinks. I got dressed and left the house. When I arrived, I bought a few packs of crisps, chicken, cooking sauces for the weekend, and some cans of soft drinks and alcohol.

As I walked home, I noticed Laura sitting where I'd seen her. I was going to speak to her, but then I noticed she was on the phone. It was now dark, and the weather looked like it was going to rain. I walked past her again to my house. When I got inside, I looked up the street and saw Laura at the tram stop.

I checked my food delivery app, and it showed that the delivery guy was on his way. I unpacked what I'd bought from the shop. Just as I was putting the chicken in the fridge, the doorbell rang. It must be the food delivery guy, I thought. When I opened the door, he was standing there with my order in his hands.

I collected my order and didn't notice the amount of bags the guy had left. When I got to the kitchen and opened everything, I realised the guy had given me double what I had ordered. I called the takeout shop, and they apologised and told me not to worry; I could keep the food. Lucky me. I had more than enough food to take me through the weekend.

I ordered Lamb Balti, Keema naan, mixed meat starters and Coconut rice. There were also two portions of Chicken korma, two portions of King Prawn Dansk, and two packs of plain rice. I dished a part of the Lamb Balti, rice, and Naan bread.

I was just about to eat when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone. As I walked past my windows, I noticed it had started raining. I opened the door to see Laura standing soaked head to toe in rainwater.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"I'm sorry. Could I come in and use your loo, please?" She looked uncomfortable

"Yes, you can use the loo." I let her in. She tried to walk past me hurriedly but suddenly stopped and started to sob. I looked down to see her peeing on the floor."Oh no, not the floor," I said.

I looked at her face, and she looked like she was about to cry. "Remove all your clothing and crawl behind me to the bathroom, where you will wash." Like a programmed submissive, she stripped naked and knelt on the floor. I walked to the bathroom, and she crawled behind me.

We got to the bathroom."Now get into the shower and wash. You have five minutes," I said sternly and left. I went to the front door where she had left her bag. I checked it to see who she was and her age. She looked to be someone in her mid-thirties, but I was surprised to find out she was only eighteenth. Her name was Laura Stocks. From the way she obeyed my instructions to strip in front of me, I had the impression that she would make an excellent submissive. I walked back to the bathroom.

"Laura, get out of the shower now. I am going to punish you for making the floor wet. Follow me," I ordered and led her back to where she had peed.

"Now lick it all with your tongue,"


She obediently crawled over to the pee and started to lick it up. I felt the urge to pee, so I took out my cock and peed all over her body. "Once you have finished licking the pee, stand up and tell me ten things about you." I watched her as she followed my commands.
She finished licking the pee and stood up. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"My name is Laura. I am eighteen. I worked as an intern at Barrels and Co. I got fired from my job today. I lived on my own in a one-bedroom flat. As I don't have a job anymore, I will not be able to afford the rent without a job. I am an alone child who has strict parents. I am also a virgin, but not an anal virgin. Getting fucked by a stranger on the street at night is something I have always craved. I love sucking cock, licking pussy, drinking pee and licking ass." She was looking into my eyes. She seemed to love the way she was talking about herself.

"I see, so I take it you need a place to stay and a job," I said.

"Yes, I do, and I will do anything."

"Okay, so I might have an idea for a job. I can train you. Let's talk about it while we eat." I took her to the kitchen where we would eat. "So I will tell you what I have in mind, and you will tell me what you think."

"Cool," she answered. I dished out a second plate for Laura, and we sat down to eat.

"So, me and my wife, we train subs and doms. We have been doing this for the last seven years. My wife introduced me to it, and since then, I have trained both boys and girls who have gone on to be sissies, doms, subs and others."
I looked at Laura. She was listening attentively.

"The job I have in mind is for you to work for a couple. The couple is asking for someone to be their sex slave. This will means doing anything they ask you to do. They are looking for someone young, so you match their criteria. If you agree to the job, you will be paid 20k at the end of a year's service. The couple also looks for someone fertile as the wife cannot bear children. She is open to her husband having a child with someone else. Does all this sound good to you so far?"

"Well, sir, yes, it does. Please continue," Laura answered.

"Okay. Let's finish our food first, then I continue."

We sat in silence for the next few minutes and ate our food. After eating, we resumed our discussion.

"Okay, good. Now that we are finished eating, let's talk more about the job. There are rules in place which you must obey. First and most importantly, you will do anything and everything that I, my wife, or the couple tell you to do. The main things that are not allowed are things that would make you break the law of the land. You must be hairless, including your head, for the first year of working for them. You will not wear any clothing except for when you are going outdoors. You will have a full-body exam to ensure that you are healthy." Laura was listening and soaking up everything I was saying.

"You said you are a virgin but not an anal virgin?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Good. So you are used to big things going up your ass?"

"Yes, I am."

"Ok, that's good to know. The couple will be happy to have a virgin slave." I sat back and relaxed on my chair.


I looked at Laura again from head to toe. "This weekend, your training begins. Now start by crawling behind me to the training room."

"Yes, master," she obeyed. I walked to the room with Laura crawling behind me.

"Tonight, I will be locking you up in the cage. The cage is only big enough for you to be on your hands and knees all night. I will also place a gag into your mouth, and a butt plug will go into your ass. I am going to be setting a massage wand on your pussy. That will increase and decrease to keep you on edge all night long. I will come and unlock you by 9 am tomorrow." We had reached where the cage was. "Now get into the cage," I said sternly.

She climbed into the cage. I pushed an anal plug into her ass and a gag in her mouth. I then attached heart and lung monitor plugs to her to ensure I had eyes on her vitals. I placed the massage wand directly onto her pussy. The wand had sensors that would make it stop when she was at the tip of her orgasm. With everything in place, I walked out and turned the light off. She would be in that position until I came back to unlock her.

I walked back to the lounge and put the rest of the food in the fridge. I went to my bedroom, watched a movie and then slept off. I woke up about three hours later and felt the need to pee. I took a bottle beside my bed and peed in it. Laura would be having that for breakfast. I went back to sleep afterwards.

I woke up at about 7 am and decided to watch the rest of my movie. I finished it around 8:55 and, at that time, had the urge to pee again. I couldn't use the bottle as it was already full. I decided to hold myself for Laura.

I went into the room where the cage was. I saw Laura needed a release, so I took out her gag first. "Tell me, Laura, would you like to cum?"

"Yes, please," she panted, "I need it badly."

"Okay. But first, we need to get some food into you."

As I unlocked her, I aimed my cock at her mouth. "Open wide for your morning drink," She obeyed.
I put my cock at the entrance of her mouth and started to pee. She took everything down her throat. "Well, good job. That is something I don't have to teach you." She looked up with a happy face.

"Thank you, master. Can I have some more, please?"

"Yes, but not now." I unlocked the door, and she crawled out. "Now follow me to the lounge."

I saw how weak she was. She had been on edge the whole night. I led her to the kitchen and told her to stay until I had the food ready. "From today, you will be learning how to cook while in restraints. However, I will be making breakfast to give you time to regain your strength. I will be making eggs and sausages. You will have yours with orange juice." I looked down to see a broad smile on her face. "Now wait here while I cook."

It took me about ten minutes to make breakfast. "Here you go." I put her food in a dog bowl. "From now on, you will be eating and drinking from the dog bowl on the floor. Here is your orange juice mixed with my pee." I watched her as eaten her food and drink. "Well done. You are eating properly." I ate my breakfast in silence.

"Laura, do you want to know if the couple is interested in having you as their slave."

"Yes, I please."

"Well, wait here and let me get the necessary information." I stood up and headed for the training room. The training room was soundproof, so I closed the door and called the couple on my phone. They were called The Richmonds.

"Hi, Jane, Richard here."

"Hello Richard, how are you doing?"

"All good. The wife is actually at her sister's this weekend. How are things?"

"Well, we are doing okay. We just saw the doctor again to see if there was anything they can be done in regards to the fertility issues."

"Oh, okay. So any good news?"

"Nope. They only asked us to keep trying."

"Okay. I might have found a solution to that. I remember you saying that you were looking for a slave?

"Yeah."

"Well, the cute girl in the photo I have just sent you. She is in my house naked and ready to take on that position."

"Sounds great. Can we come over to check her out?"

"Yes, of course, if you are both free"

"We are. We will be there in a short while."

"Okay, Jane, see you guys soon."

"Sure thing."

The call ended. I knew they would be here in the next 20 to 30 minutes. I walked back to where Laura was.

"Laura, crawl behind into the bathroom and wait for me there? "

"Yes, master," she replied humbly. She is going to make an excellent slave. I thought to myself.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

"The couple are on their way. So the first thing you need to do is a wash all over. It's a good thing you keep your pubic area bald. That will save time. Now bend over so I can wash your ass and pussy."

I spent about five minutes fingering her ass. I inserted my finger into her pussy, and her cherry was intact, as she said.


"Good girl."

"Thank you, master. I've always wanted to keep my cherry for someone special."

"Okay. If the Richmonds like you, then the husband can do the honours," I answered.

She was now clean. I needed to make her look more presentable."Follow me into the training room. So I can get you oiled up." She nodded, and we both headed for the training room.

"See those chains in the centre of the room, go and stand next to them. Spread your legs and put your hands on your head." I watched her as she followed my instructions. She looked so innocent, but deep down, I knew she loved to be treated like a slut. I took the leather handcuffs that were attracted to the chains. I then took each of her hands and locked them. Once her hands were locked in, I attached her legs to the spreader bar. I then pulled the chains attached to her arms and pulled them apart. I knew how far to pull them before they were too drawn apart. She was now totally locked in place.

"This is going to feel cold on your skin as I apply the oil to your body." I picked up the body oil that was kept on the side table. "Standstill while I apply the oil to your body. Starting at you back then working around to your front."

As I rubbed the oil into her body, she stood still and let out soft moans. I liked how she sounded, and I knew she was craving more. I finished oiling her and looked at her body. "Right, remain in this position until The Richmonds get here. I will bring them in here, and you must stay quiet," I said.

I left the room to go and take a shower. After that, I got dressed in clean shorts and a T-shirt. I had just finished dressing when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and standing there were The Richmonds.

"Hi guys, please come in."

"Thanks, Richard." They walked past the door.

"Would you two like a drink or something? I have water, juice and soft drinks."

"Do you have Coffee?"

"Yes, I do." Jack nodded in agreement.

"Okay, two coffees coming up. The girl is in the training room. I'll take you to her soon. Please sit down and make yourselves comfortable." I went to get the coffee.

While in the kitchen, I sent a picture of Laura to my wife captioned 'Our next training subject'. She replied, 'Cool! I'll see you Monday evening, and I love you. I texted back I love you too.

The coffee was ready, so I carried the coffee in two mugs to the lounge. "Here you go, guys. Please follow me to the training room. Laura is waiting for you, and I have a feeling she would be the one for you."

"Okay, Richard, Show us, please."

We walked into the training room. "Well done, Laura. The Richmonds are here, and they would like to get comfortable."

"Yes, we would, and wow, she sure looks like she would be the one for us, Richard," Jack said as he and his wife got naked.

I would say that my cock was huge, but Jack's cock was still bigger. Part of me was worried that Laura would not be able to take his cock in her pussy. Her ass, on the other hand, would be able to handle it.

Jane made the first move. She touched Laura's ass and back. Laura was still. Jack used his hands to squeeze her tight little ass.

"Feels good, right dear?" Jack asked his wife.

"She sure does. By the looks of her ass, she was spanked about one or two days ago," Jane replied,

"Oh, ok," I smiled. Jane drew closer to Laura.

"Laura, tell us who spanked you and why."

"My boss spanked me because I failed to complete my internship."

"Okay, and did he tell you why you failed it?"

"Yes, he did. He said it was because I didn't hand in my assignment on time, and I wasn't wearing the right uniform."

"And did you have enough time to complete the assignment before then?" Jane ran her finger through Laura's body.

"Yes, I did. But I chose not to because I knew what would happen. I wanted to be spanked."

"Oh really? You are a naughty girl. It looks like the three of us will grant you your wish, and it will be painful." She looked into Laura's eyes to see her reaction.

"Yes, mistress, please spank me hard."

"Okay, you asked for it," Jane answered.

I picked up the cane. "Jane, would you do the honours of starting the spanking session? Also, how many spanks should be delivered from each of us."

"Well, Richard, I think she deserves fifty hits each from the cane and thirty hits from the whip."

"Yes, that would be perfect, right, Jack?" I turned to him.

"Yeah, Richard, my wife is correct."

"Here you go, Jane" I handed her the cane.

"Laura, you need to count each hit you get."

"Yes, mistress." In my mind, I was betting she would count to a very high number before she cried. I watched as Jane started to caned Laura's ass. With a swish of the cane cutting through the air and hitting Laura's skin. Laura kept counting until she got to fifty. At that point, Jane stopped. Laura's ass had started to turn red where the cane had struck her.

"Your turn, love" Jane handed the cane to Jack, and he started to rub Laura's ass with the cane slowly.

"Laura, you thought my wife was harsh with the cane? Well, I am a lot harsher. I think you will cry after receiving the fifty hits from me." Jack raised the cane above his head, and with a whoosh, he brought the cane down on Laura's ass. She let out a moan and gasped. With each stroke Jack delivered, Laura kept on counting. She started to cry when the count got to thirty.

When Jack was done, he passed the cane to me. "Well, Laura, just fifty more hits needed to be delivered to your ass."

"Please, sir, give it to me and then with the whip," she answered submissively. I started to cane Laura hard and fast. She counted to just about forty before she began to cry. She cried all through while I delivered the last ten. Her ass was red now.

I moved round to her front. "Okay, Laura, time for the whip. Now you will receive ninety hits on your front, so keep still," I commanded. "Here you go, Jane" I gave the whip to Jane.

"Thank you, Richard." Jane held the whip on Laura's body and dragged it slowly. "You have a gorgeous body, Laura. These two hard cocks right here can attest to that. Tell me, are you good at deep-throating and sucking cock?"

"Yes, mistress, I think I am."

"Well, after the whipping, we will see just how good you are."

Jane raised the whip and brought it down on both of Laura's breasts. Laura let out a short gasp. Jane whipped different parts of Laura's body ranging from her breasts, legs, belly, arms, and pussy. Laura tried to lift her pussy up so the whip would hit her more, and she kept up with the counting. When Jane reached thirty hits with the whips, she passed the whip to her husband. Laura kept counting even as she cried in pleasure. She did this until she had received all ninety hits with the whip from the three of us.

"Well, Laura, it is time for a relaxing bath where we will wash and comfort you." I unlocked her. I picked Laura up and carried her to the bathroom, with Jack and Jane following closely behind me.

"Richard, can we wash her while you watch?" Jane asked.

"Yes, you can, Jane." I gently lower Laura into the tub. "Laura, you must follow Jack and Jane's instructions as they wash you," I said.

"Yes, master," she replied softly.

I watched as Jane turned on the shower to wash Laura. Jack joined and covered the girl in soap. Laura sat there enjoying their touch. She starts to cry softly.

"Laura, why are you crying?"

"Mistress, the truth is I have never had anyone wash me like you are doing now."

"Baby, what about your parents?" Jane seemed concerned.

"Well, My mum and dad always told me to do things by myself, even at a young age. They never treated me this special." Laura's eyes were filled with tears. "They were good at punishing but never showed any emotional support."

"Don't cry, baby. If we have you as our slave, we will look after and care for you." Jane rubbed Laura softly.

"Jane, what about having her as our baby girl rather than our slave? She would still do everything required, but as our baby girl."

"Oh, Jack, you want to look after her but still punish her when she gets naughty, right?"

"Yes, love she would look so adorable in girls' clothes like those summer dresses we got for Jessica last month."

"You are right, Jack. Laura, what do you think?" Jane turned towards Laura.


"Yes, mistress, can I be your baby girl?"

"Yes, you can, my little we would love to have you, dear." Jane turned to Richard.

"Can we take her home tonight?"

"Yes, you can."

"Thanks, Richard." Jane wore a wide smile.

"You are welcome. It's no biggie."

After washing her body, Jack picked Laura up in his arms and carried her to the lounge. He put her down on the table and gently spread her legs. I watched him lower his mouth onto her pussy and start to lick Laura's pussy. Jane got on the table and lowered her pussy to Laura's mouth. "Now baby sucks me till I cum."

"Yes, mistress."

I watched as Jack and Jane had fun with Laura. Both Jane and Laura kept moaning as they enjoyed both their pussies being licked. Jane began to moan louder.

"Oh, baby, you taste so good. Like Jane, it is time to suck my cock as it is ready to pop your cherry. After that, we'll take you home." Jane got off the table, and Jack climbed up onto the table.

"Laura, let's see how good you are at sucking cock. So open wide so I can push my cock down your throat." Laura opened her mouth, and Jack pushed his cock down her throat. "Oh, look, she is a natural."

"Yes is, baby, she is. Laura, move your head up and down Jack's cock.

Laura sucked Jack good for a few minutes, and he cherished every second of it. "Laura, your pussy should be wet enough. Keep those legs spread apart and relax."

"Yes, mistress, I will."

Jane turned and looked at me.

"Richard can you record this session for us to watch back anytime?" she asked.

"Of course, Jane, I can." I took out the camera and was ready to record. I gave the good-to-go signal that it was I recording.

"Jack, fuck Laura."

"Yes, dear."

"Laura would you like it slow and steady, or hard and fast?"

"Hard and fast, master," Laura answered.

"Okay then, Laura, I will go hard and fast, but I will start slow since this is your first time."

"Thank you, master."

I watched as Jack pushed his cock straight into Laura's pussy slowly. Laura let out a soft cry. "Dear, can I suck Richard's cock while you fuck Laura?" Jane asked her husband,

"Yes, babe, you can." Jack was enjoying himself filling up Laura's tight pussy.

Jane got down on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her hands. She started stroking it and looked at me as if needing permission to put the cock in her mouth."You can suck it," I said.

For the next thirty minutes, Laura was getting fucked hard by Jack while Jane sucked my cock. I held myself from cumming until Jack had cum in Laura. A few thrusts later, Jack let out an almighty roar and poured his seed into Laura. I came shortly after in Jane's mouth.

Laura looked so adorable, just laying there exhausted after being fucked hard. I felt drained as well.

"Well done, Laura, we will be taking you home, and we will look after you from now on,"

"Thank you, my masters, and thank you, mistress," Laura replied humbly. With that, she fell sound asleep on the table.

"Okay, let's leave her to rest while we have something to eat," Jack said.

"Thanks, Richard, for finding her for us," Jane said to me.

"You are most welcome, Jane" We headed to the kitchen.

The End

Published 
Written by Lordnugle898
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments