Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L022: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy Arrives At Her New Home

"Lizzy and her Daddy are finally home. Their lives together begin for real now."

5
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering madly as we get closer and closer to our newly remodeled house.  Yes, you had shown me some of the floor plans and pictures, but you have made some changes since then, and to see the real thing will be enthralling.

 It is now almost ten weeks since that fateful night I sat down next to you at the bar.  Three days, a spanking, and a wonderful dinner later I agreed to be your Little Lizzy and you be my Daddy.  I had just been RIF (reduction in force) from my job, and for the next several weeks, we assumed these roles at night after work.  Then when my job ended, we have spent over a week at a wonderful caregivers/adult baby resort.  We learned so many new things and made some new friends in that world.

Now, we are about to arrive at what will be our home, which you have been having remodeled to be a perfect ABDL house for us.  What our lives will be, whether I get another job or not, and what is to come is still a mystery to us.  But what is not is that we know we are meant for each other, the absolute ying and yang. 

I hold my breath in anticipation as we pull into the drive and garage.  This is it.  There is no going back now, not that I would ever want to.

You come and lift me out of the car, and carry me in your arms, my legs around your waist, my hands clutched around your neck, but I twist and turn to take everything in.  Even in the garage, I see that there is now a door going to the backyard, and near it is an adult size pink tricycle for me.  I hug you for the first of many times during our tour of the house.

We go into the house, a short hallway leading us to the kitchen.  The other way in the hall is a laundry room and powder room.  In the kitchen, the first thing I see next to the counter is a high chair for me.  All made of nice polished wood.  Even the sliding tray is made of wood.  Most every baby thing in the house is made of similar polished wood.  Someone who helped make this our home is a very good carpenter. 

I see a bottle warmer on the counter, and a new filled wine cabinet over to the side.  We open some of the cupboards and see that a few are just for me, filled with jars of baby food, formula, baby bottles and sippy cups.  There is even a set of Winnie-the-Pooh dishes and silverware.

Then on to the living room which the kitchen opens up to.  Your deep, wide couch is still there, but now there is also a large rocking chair, similar to the one in our unit on vacation.  There is a playpen in front of the window which light is streaming through, but I realize it is one-way glass so no one can see in.  My desk which you gave me for my birthday is sitting next to the playpen, which faces directly across to your desk in your den.  There is a bookshelf on the other side of the playpen, which is filled with books, but on the third shelf, just in my reach, I see one of my birthday paddles and hairbrushes sitting on it.  And next to that is my timeout naughty-chair facing the corner.

While I do enjoy when you spank me, I have been trying to be good since my blowout in the grocery store.

There is even a rocking horse waiting for me to ride.  Just the right size and I see there is like a nob in the seat, and smile as I realize that is to rub against me when I rock, making me really ride my pony.  Nearby is a bouncing seat, which would probably excite me also.  My Daddy is going to be sure I am in an almost constant state of arousal.  Just what I would love.

Next to the den, there is a sliding door, leading to a glassed-in area, which has a pool in it.  You carry me out to it, explaining that it is enclosed so we can enjoy it all year round.  The pool is not all that big or deep, just enough for us to have fun in.  At one end, it flows into a whirlpool for us to enjoy too. 

There is a door off this to the patio and backyard.  The yard, now totally enclosed with a high fence around it so no one can see in, is rather large.  And from the patio, there is pavement laid circling the yard.  Which I realize is for me to ride my new tricycle around on.  There is even a sandbox for me near the patio.  And a swing set and slide in the backyard.  I guess my Daddy wants me to get plenty of fresh air.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

We move to my new nursery.  Your large master bedroom has taken on a new life.  The walls are now painted a pale yellow, but not so bright as to keep me awake.  The ceiling is a darker blue, which gives the room a different appearance.  And that is helped by the thick blinds on the windows to block out light while I nap.  My crib is the first thing you see when we enter the room, then the big bed for us to sleep in at night in the corner. 

There is a lovely changing table, just the right height, near the bathroom.  A large tv screen is on the wall by the changing table and a laptop sitting on a nearby stand.  I know that is for the tracking system.  Another bookcase with my bedroom hairbrush and paddle on it is near my naughty girl chair in a corner.   Another playpen, and a corner with all my toys and stuffed animals on a soft rug.

The bathroom itself is spectacular, even better than the one at Babyland.  It has the deep sink tub with sprayers, a big double tub, and a shower with a bench.  My lower potty chair is near to the regular toilet, and everything is raised just enough that I have to stand on a low stool to reach the regular sink.  The contractors have really outdone themselves.

All I have been able to do is hug and kiss you as I see each new wonder of the house. My rubbing against you is stirring you too.  By the time we have finished looking at the bathroom, you have me on the bed undressing us both rather quickly.  My diaper is thrown open you are between my legs and sliding your glans up and down my seeping silt to wet and lubricate yourself. 

With one hard thrust, you are in me, as your fingers find their way to my clit to rub it.  My one hand is squeezing your balls, as my other hand’s fingers are searching and finding your asshole.  There is enough of my juices flowing now to coat my fingers which I press against you, circling your hole and then pressing into you. 

You moan with delight as my finger moves more up in you, and your cock more up into me.

These frantic couplings between us when we have worked into such a state are always exquisite and incomparable.

The fingers of your hand not rubbing my clit now cover with the cum dripping from me, find their way to my crack and you in turn circle my asshole and press into me.  I yell out a shout of pleasure as you do and lift up to take more and more of you into me. Both your fingers and your cock.  Our rumblings of delight are becoming more intense as we reach culmination.

You cum hard, and while my diaper was not wet when we began, the mixture of our mingled juices soak it good as we lay catching our breaths. You move to kneel by the side of the bed and between my thighs, licking and sucking up all the cum stilling lingering on my mons and slit.  It is a somewhat endless task.  As you clean some way, more of my wonderful elixir escapes me.

My whimpers and whines of pure pleasure assure you that you are hitting all the right spots.  As relatively clean as you can get me at this point, you stand and carry me my new changing table for the first time.

Slowly, both of us enormously enjoying each step of this, you clean and diaper me using one from the large stack of new diapers sitting in the cabinet next to the table.  Everything is perfectly arranged for easy access when needed.

Rediapered you put me in my crib, and tell me to try to take a nap while you get our things unpacked.  Pacifier between my lips, I nod my compliance to you and lay down.  You pull the shades, turn off the light, and I see why the ceiling is blue.  The whole ceiling turns into a glowing starry sky for me to gaze at as I nod off.

I fall asleep, the first time in MY crib, and just smile and think what a lucky girl I am.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments