Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L020: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s vacation 9

"Lizzy and her Daddy begin their new life together. A vacation first, before it really begins."

3
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

My Daddy and I have been on vacation at Babyworld for a week now.  We have made friends with other adult babies and their mommies or daddies.  We are developing a network of new friends and do things with them exploring all that Babyworld has to offer.  We have time for ourselves too, as we continue to discover more and more about each other. 

This, between us, you becoming my Daddy and me becoming your Little Lizzy, has happened in a heartbeat.  Leading to our hearts beating as one for the most part.  I cannot really remember a time before we found each other such a brief time ago.  But what we have seems like it will be long-lasting, there is a bond between us like none I ever had before.  Perhaps one day I will want to grow up again, and not be your adult baby girl.  But now there are so many things ahead I see this going on and on.

From the session you attended while I was in the adult baby daycare, you have set us up to be part of a very special and exclusive social network for ABDLs.  Only individuals who are actively in a caregiver/adult child relationship can join it.  And real names are not given, rather nicknames, so privacy is insured.  The friends we have made here at Babyland and are now connecting with each other on the site (an off-shoot of Babyland itself). We know who each other are, and as much as we have shared about ourselves with each other.

I have spent a few hours chatting and email Timmy and Sarah and others I have met and we are really getting to know each other and share things happening to us.  Timmy, Sarah and I have our own special secret group set up where we tell each other things done to us, or we have done, which make us all throb and shiver.  That is the most fun.  I can’t wait until we get home so to do that even more.  We agreed that in time we might let others into our secret club if we all approve the candidates.  But no mommies or daddies.

Timmy is especially good at making up stories of adventures the three of us have together, which all seem to end with us groping and delighting each other.  Oh, just telling about them gets me wet.

Their Mommies and my Daddy know about this, to a degree, and agree that it is really just harmless fun between us.

Today though, you tell me that we are going shopping at the very special Babyland store.  It has everything we could imagine to have shipped home for us when we are there.  Departments of adult baby/toddler outfits, special diaper supplies, sex toys for us to enjoy together, and even more.  I can’t wait to get there to explore.  Especially when I know my Daddy will probably spend a lot of money on me.

We decide between us that for the most part when home alone together it will be just you in your boxers and me in my diaper, with maybe a t-shirt over it.  But I will have some nighttime onesies and toddler outfits to wear sometimes.  That is how you see me, as your diapered toddler girl, who still needs feeding at times, and still sucks a baby bottle.  It is how I see it should be, too.

We know what clothes shopping we need to do.  We will get some more of the babyish adult outfits for me to wear when we do go out in public too.  Outfits that look adult, but just have a hint that a little is wearing them.

I know most of our shopping will be in the other areas of the store.

At the store, you put me in a cart again and we begin our shopping.  We get the clothes out of the way pretty fast.  I do now have several more outfits for as your toddler and for when I am in adult mode.

Then you push me into the fun department.  At the entrance is a large table covered with paddles, wooden hair brushes, leather straps and more.  I shudder, in some excitement, over the display.  You tell me with my birthday presents we probably are covered here, but to look to see if there is something I might like in the future which can be ordered online. 

While some of the paddles are intriguing, I really do not want to go further than your hand, hairbrush or paddle.  The other tools for punishment seem just a little extreme and pushing the realm of pain for me personally.

Next, is a section of cock rings and cages for adult baby boys.  But we ponder over these as my Daddy might enjoy some of these too.  We end up selecting a few cock rings for now.  He will never have to wear a cock cage as he is the one in charge.  Though I do think about that offer from Timmy and his Mommy and think that perhaps a cage is what Daddy should be wearing if that encounter ever came to fruition.

I mentally note the things you seem drawn to for future birthday and Christmas presents.

Then come the vibrators and dildos.  As mentioned, I have my favorite vibrator, but as we check some out, we find a larger, very powerful one.  You hold it to my diaper to see and it sends such wonder tingling through me we decide it is a must buy.  And a few of the vibrating dildos just to add some spice to things.

We see a smaller, thinner vibrating stick with just a little head on it.  We look at each other wickedly thinking about where that would go into us both so nicely.  You add two of them to the cart.  Which does lead us to the next section of the store which seems to follow our thoughts.

This section is filled with anal toys.  There are so many sizes of plugs and other teasing objects.  Again, we just looked at each other.  The pleasure from such sensations just opening up to us a couple of days ago, seeing all the possibilities before us is overwhelming.

LucyGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGold

We just look at the display and then back into each other’s eyes.  I softly say to you, “Daddy let’s start small and work our way up over time.”

You just nod in agreement and pick up some smaller plugs.  One for each of us.  If we find this type of play enjoyable we can order online more.

You do lean to me, now getting hard I can see, as you murmur, “Lizzy, would you ever let me fuck you that way, do you think?”

I just nod my head and smile at you.  Such an idea, something new again for us to consider.

In a low voice, close to my ear, you continue, “If you do, perhaps we should also get a few plugs a little bigger, to help you work towards that.”

Damn, I am throbbing at the whole idea and can only blush and nod.  You put a couple others into the cart too.

We look around a little more but decide there is nothing more in this section we would want at the moment.  But seeing it all has peaked both our interests, and suggestions for what could come in the future.

I am glad my Daddy and I are so attuned to each other’s libidos.   So quickly we know each other’s desires and needs.  And find it easy to make them happen for each other.

You push me over to the diaper area and place an ongoing order for diapers, boosters and pull-ups.  We will always be stocked up.  A couple more stops for ordering the special baby food in the same way, some new bottles and pacifiers, and last some lube and rubber gloves.

We are then at the checkout.  Everything is going to be shipped to our house, but you see me pout a little at that thought.  I do not want to wait to try some of our new toys.  You take out the thin matching dildos, the high-intensity vibrator and the lube and gloves.  I just smile at you.  

Those and one of the adult outfits, for me to wear going home, are placed in a bag and we head to the car.

We are supposed to meet Timmy and his Mommy Maggie for a late lunch/early dinner today, but after you strap me into my car seat, with the bag beside me, you make a call.  In a very husky voice, you tell Maggie we are going to have to cancel for today, perhaps can meet them tomorrow instead.

From your voice, and what I noticed in the store, I know that right now you are hard, and need to get us home, fast.

You grab the bag and me and hurry us into the house.  We are both totally undressed and on the bed in the blink of an eye.  We first just throw ourselves at each other to get this overwhelming longing taken care of.  You are in me and we are banging hard in seconds.  It does not take long considering the state we have both gotten to before we are cumming and moaning in each other’s ears.  Quenched now, we lie together just kissing and touching for about a half hour.

“Do you want to try our new toys Lizzy?” you ask me.

I nod with enthusiasm.

You take the two thin vibrators, one pink, one blue, from their boxes and take them into the bathroom to wash.  When you return you see I already have the lube opened. You tell me that I should put the blue one up you first, then you will do the same for me.  You lay on your stomach and spread your legs.

I squirt lube up your anus and around your hole, finger massage you a little before I put some more lube on the vibrator and press it against your asshole.  I take my time to gently press it about five inches up into you.  I don’t turn it on yet though.  I tell you we will turn them on together.

You now kneel between my legs and lift my legs up, much like when you are cleaning and changing me.  You follow the same steps I did with the lube, but take a bit longer massaging me first as you hear my low moans.  Then you press the pink vibrator up in me, taking your time, stopping over and over to make sure I am okay.

When we both have them up in us, on our sides we face each other and reach behind and turn them on low.  Oh, what an unusual sensation we are experiencing for the first time. We fondle each other’s genitals as we lay facing each other, kissing intermittently.  We lay like this, now and then turning the vibration up a little more, for over an hour.

By then I am dripping hard, and you are saluting.  You roll me over so my back is to you, and press yourself into me from behind.  The feeling of you in me as my ass is vibrating is so exciting.  And realizing you must be feeling the vibrations against my cunt as you thrust in and out of me, while your ass is also vibrating must be wonderful for you too.  Considering the moaning coming from you. 

We find ourselves in a frantic position once again, but try to make it last as long as we can as it feels so good.

But alas, all things must reach their climactic conclusion, and so this first time with our new toys comes to a crashing end.  You press deep into me, hold me tight as I clench against you, and then cum hard into me.  You continue to hug me as we come down to earth again.  

Then slowly turn the vibrator in me down, and finally off.  You reach behind yourself and do the same to yours.  When we settle ourselves, you slowly pull them out.  I do give a sigh of almost regret. 

You just chuckle at your slutty little Lizzy.

You lay the toys aside, and we fall to sleep in each other’s arms.

Another perfect vacation day in Babyland.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments