Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L014: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s Vacation 3

"Lizzy and her Daddy begin their new life together. A vacation first before it really begins"

4
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

With all my excitement about being on vacation with my Daddy, I forgot some of the details about where we are staying. 

First, as I think I mentioned earlier, I am about five-foot-four, rather busty, and have a bit of a stomach, making me the perfect little girl for you, my Daddy Daniel.  You are six-foot-two and well-built so it is easy for you to lift and carry me around.  This ten-inch difference in height does make some differences.  Especially in our unit at Babyworld.

I realize the next day how things – the furniture – are a little different.  The couch is comfortable for someone over six feet to sit on, but it is about eight inches higher than a normal couch.  I need my Daddy to lift me up on it, really.  The bed is the same way.  As is everything else in the unit.  The perfect height for my Daddy, but it helps to make me feel like your little girl so much.  Needing help from you to do otherwise basic things is a bit of a rush.  I need to even stand on a stool at the bathroom sink to brush my teeth.

You lifting me up to the couch to sit by you or lay in your lap for a bottle is so nice, making me feel even more like your baby girl.

When waking from our nap in your arms, I look over the side of the bed, and floor does seem so far away.  I snuggle up next to you, and my wiggling is enough to wake you.

You kiss the back of my neck and say, “Hello, baby, you are making your Daddy very happy on our vacation.”  You hand moves to my slit to check if I am wet in the special way you do.  So enjoyable.

I am wet, from both the cum from our play before the nap and peeing some too while sleeping.  What can I say, this is so pleasant now.  I will semi-wake, knowing I need to go pee, but then just sigh and release as I realize that no, I do not have to get up.  The world that you have allowed me to enter is perfect in so many ways.

You carry me to the changing table and undo my diaper.  You wipe me good with a wet wipe and then lift the soiled diaper and wipes away from under me.  The feeling of you lifting my legs to remove and then put a fresh diaper under me makes me drip and drip.

The sweet feel of the oil being drizzled and rubbed on me.  Followed by the soft fluttering of the baby powder covering me.  Finally, the diaper being lifted up tightly over my pussy and taped at my waist.  There is something about all of this, knowing my Daddy is keeping me so safe and content, which just waves over me each time and makes my diaper wet from cum immediately.

You put my pretty yellow dress from earlier today back on me.  And even tie the bonnet on.  Then you dress very elegantly.  As I sit in my crib where you place me after dressing me, I look at you, wondering what is going to happen.

“Would Lizzy like to go out to dinner with her Daddy in a nice restaurant?” you ask me.

Would I?  It was so much fun having burgers at the bar the other day just sort of being your Lizzy.  But to actually, fully, completely dine out with you as your little girl, of course.

I just nod my head and giggle.

You carry me to my stroller and buckle me in.  The restaurant is nearby so we can walk, well, with me in the stroller, there.

It is only minutes before we are in front of the Baby Café.  We go in and the hostess asks if we want a high chair or booster seat for me.

Now, this is an interesting choice to make.  It would be rather fun to be in a high chair out in public next to my Daddy.  But in a booster seat, I will be sitting right next to you at the table; we would be able to touch and caress each other under the tablecloth all through the meal.

Guess which choice wins out.

Sitting next to you, up a little higher (here, the tables are higher too) so the booster seat just works to bring me to table level, my hand quickly finds your thigh to rub.  You just place your hand over mine and stop my movements for a minute as you look at the menu for us.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

You choose a meal for me that you know I will like and eat without any trauma.  And order drinks for us.  Mine comes in a sippy cup which you raise to my lips from time to time.

My hands have found their way back to your thigh and you just sigh and let me caress you as we sit and wait for our food.

I look around and see so many other adult babies with their mommies and daddies.  It is amazing to watch.  Some are in high chairs being fed.  Some are sitting like me in booster seats, their parent helping them eat, and others are being cradled in laps and being fed bottles.  Oh, one is even being breastfed with a blanket over his head.

What a wonderful world we are in right now.

You start to get hard from my playing fingers.  You move my hand away for a bit.  I pout.  You tell me to be a good girl.  Then check my diaper discreetly to make me smile again.

Throughout the meal, as you feed me, my hand keeps finding its way back to your crotch.  You allow me to play with Little Danny through your pants for a bit, but when you start to get too hard you move my hand away again. 

As we wait for my ice cream dessert to arrive, you finally take my hand away once more and you lean and whisper to me, “Baby, you have to stop that now or I will not be able to stand to leave without it being noticed.”

“Daddy, I’m sort of tired now,” I tell you, and I lay my head down on your lap facing you under the cover of the tablecloth. 

You feel my fingers unzip your pants and bring your cock out to my lips.  You lean back against the booth and just let me suck you to climax.  You know you should not be letting me do this, here in public, but your Lizzy does so know how to pleasure you.

My tongue licks the tip of your glans back and forth several times before I take it in my lips and suck on just the head at first.  You feel your balls rumbling and your prick getting harder and harder.  I run my tongue up and down your shaft and then back to the tip, taking half of your thick hard cock in my mouth to suck as my tongue plays along the vein.

I taste your precum as you begin to release a little.  My fingers find a way into your pants and are clenching your balls as I suck.  You can’t hold back much longer.  You hope that the ecstasy you are feeling is not showing on your face for other diners to notice.  You look around a little and, seeing no one is watching that you can notice, you give in, and with a low moan, cum in my mouth.

Seconds later, as you feel me licking you clean the waiter arrives with my ice cream.  I hear him speak to you as I put Little Danny away and zip you back up.  I sit up and say, “That was a nice little nap that I had, Daddy.”  You just shake your head and grin.

“Daddy, I want to sit on your lap for my dessert,” I say.

“Is that how my good little girl should ask for something?” you reply.

“No, Daddy.  Daddy, may I please sit on your lap so you can feed me my ice cream?  Plleeaassee.”

You lift me on your lap, holding me as you spoon ice cream into my mouth. You take a bite of it too, from time to time. 

“I hope this is not too much cream for you in one meal,” you laughingly tell me.

You continue, “When we get home, we need to set up your daily tracking system so we can start using it tomorrow.  Have you had fun today, our first day of vacation?”

“Oh yes, Daddy,” I reply, hugging you and kissing your face.  I’m not sure about this tracking thing, but I won’t think about that now.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments