Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L012: Lizzy’s story: The vacation: Part 1

"Lizzy and her Daddy begin their new life together. A vacation first before it really begins."

5
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The next morning you get me up, we shower and you tell me that for today I need to wear a pull-up, with a booster, as we will be in public until we get to the resort. You just pray I do not have an accident.

The truth is I do know how to control myself and use the bathroom when needed. I haven’t forgotten that for goodness sakes. But sometimes, in the excitement of things, or if I am distraught, I do find myself letting a little pee out. So, my Daddy is probably right about all of this.

You dress me in one of my birthday present dresses, with just flat shoes and no stocking. You do make me wear one of those dreaded bras, but you have bought me some soft sports bras in pastel colors, so they are not as bad, and actually press my boobs in some so I look more like Daddy’s little girl.

We are out the door, and on our way to the airport. Arriving there, you check our luggage, we go through security and are at our gate waiting.

You have bought us first class tickets, so we are the first to board, besides people with small children. Feeling giddy about this all, I giggle and whisper in your ear, “Well Daddy, this is one way to board with your small child first.”

You slap my ass a little as you have me go into the window seat and whisper over my shoulder, “Bad Lizzy.”

You buckle me in and tell me to be careful with the “D” word out in public. I laugh and respond, “Okay D, I will be careful.”

And with that, my public name for you came to be. “D”. Sometimes I would almost slip and say Daddy but would catch myself and just say D to acknowledge you.

The plane starts to pull out of the gate to the runway, and you see me go a little pale.

I do not mind flying, but the takeoff and landing always make me send up a little prayer.

You take my hand and holding it in your lap, you run your other finger gently up and down my inner forearm.

Ooh, as you do this I am taken back to third/fourth grade when girlfriends and I would do that with the pencil erasers to each other as we sat in the dark watching filmstrips or movies. I always lusted for movie days so we could do it to each other in secret again.

Your gentle touch sends the same shiver up and down my spine. It calms and excites me at the same time.

It also makes me realize that doing that back in those days, at least for me, was probably when I first began to realize what climaxing could be.

The plane takes off safely, and I calm. The flight is under three hours, so it not bad. You ask if I want my tablet to play with when the safe sign comes on and I readily agree.

The flight attendant comes around asking what we would like to drink. You tell her just a bottle of water for me, but a scotch on the rocks for you. I pout a little at this. But when our drinks come, you repeatedly dip your finger in your drink and bring it to my lips to suck dry. I end up having as much as of your drink as you did, and you got to enjoy me sucking your fingers for much of the flight.

We land. As we go to collect our luggage, you see a family bathroom on the way and we go in. I have rather dampened my pad during the flight. You set me up on the changing station, boy these things can hold some weight, much more than a baby.

You take off my pull-ups and puts a new one on, this time with two boosters. You tell me that it is a bit of a drive to the resort. We collect our luggage and go to wait for the car to take us to the resort.

The large car pulls up by us, its windows darkened. There are just initials for the resort on the car door. The driver loads our luggage and then suggests we probably will like to sit in the back seat. He opens the door, and we both see what is there. You tells me to get in first. You climb in behind me.

When the door is closed, you lift me up and on the baby car seat that is there. It is big enough for an adult baby. You buckle and strap me in. This is a first, and as I see the gleam in your eye, I know you are enamored with this detail.

Me, I’m not so sure.

The strap between my legs is tight and somewhat arousing, but to have to ride this way. Well if it makes my Daddy happy.

It is almost an hour ride, with you holding my hand and smiling at me. I do start to enjoy the strap between my legs bumping over me as we drive.

We pull into the gated resort, and as we are delivered to the reception house we can already see mommies and daddies pushing babies in strollers to the central park area. All I could think of is you pushing me like that.

Okay, I am warped to want all this, but it just feels so good. Seeing others just like me and my Daddy does excite me so that dripping starts.

Maybe I do want to be a pampered princess, with no cares in the world. What is wrong with that when I have a loving Daddy who lusts to do that all for me?

EmmilyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmilyWalker

We check in, and our baggage is taken to our unit. Before we are taken there we first have to watch an orientation video. I don’t quite hear what is going to happen to me during our stay. I am sitting on your lap through the video and in the darkened room I doze off and do not watch it. But you do.

After, as I wake, we are taken to our unit. Well, it actually is a small house. We go inside and see a wonderland.

The living room is set up as a baby play area. There is an adult playpen and play mat, a rocking horse, a bouncy chair and so many toys.

Everything is adult baby size.

The kitchen has a counter with a stool, but next to it is a highchair.

There is a nursery, with a bed for my Daddy and me, but also a crib and finally, a proper changing table. The bathroom had a double bath, and two toilets, one normal, and near it a second lower one.

You and I look at each other and grin.

You quickly get me out of my dress and carry me to the changing table. Look at that, the shelves are already stocked with everything to change me.

You lay me on my back and take off my pull-ups. You just gaze down on me and takes in my naked body before you. I can tell by the coloring of your face you are getting hard.

You spread my legs, as I hear you deeply sigh, and dribble some baby oil over me. You start up at my neck and work it down over my breasts, taking your time to massage it in and to tweak and squeeze my nipples. Then down rubbing in all over my stomach, and down to my mons.

You have yet to clip my mons short, but you think this week here will teach you how to do that so I can be your sweet clean cunt baby.

When you get to my slit and feel all my juices gushing out of me as you rub the oil over me, it gets the better of you. You open and drop your pants and boxers. The changing table is just the perfect height.

You lift your hard cock and rub it up and down my now well oiled and lubricated slit. I whimper in excitement.

Up and down my slit you slide. The oil is like an aphrodisiac. I moan wanting you to enter my love shack, but you are still not ready to. This is agony for me, but knowing the ecstasy is soon at hand.

And then you do, thrusting your firm, hard love-making stick into me. I cry out in happiness.

You continue to thrust and thrust again. My sweet box throbs and clutches you, holding you, not wanting to let you go, but need to so I can feel you thrust into me again, deeper and deeper.

We both are close to cumming, but back ourselves off from the final ultimate pleasure to enjoy this elevating and elevating. I have never been ridden so high before. And I can tell when I look up at you it is the same.

For you, the first feel of the baby oil, mixed with my cum, coating your glans and shaft sends you into almost a spasmatic coma. Never had you experienced that initial wave of sensation before. Your baby Lizzy knows how to push all your buttons to make you be constantly on the brink.

I am feeling ravished. Your cock seems larger than usual in me. Am I imaging it or are you harder than you ever have been before? We pace ourselves and it is almost an hour when we both give in to our growing sensory emotions and cum together. I feel your great wad of cum up in me.

Good thing I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant or I am sure it would have happened just now.

You lean over the table against my breasts and stomach. I can’t believe how long you have lasted on your feet.

You take a few minutes to slow your breathing, and I am the same. It is like our heartbeats are in a pattern together, and when we both finally slow, and come back to breathing regularly, our hearts are beating as one. We look into each other’s eyes as you start to stand up, and all I can think is, “Ooh my, this is what true and total love is.”

You are so gentle as you first clean me, then finish oiling and powdering me. You pull the diaper up over me, but I immediately feel my continuing cum wetting it. You are enjoying our combined cum dripping down from your prick to your inner thighs, and back to your ass crack. Never have you felt like this before.

You lift me off the changing table and a bit gruffly tell me to go play on the mat. You hurry to the bathroom. I understand what you are going through because I too am experiencing this overload of new feelings and sensations.

Never have I ever been fucked so good. Not even in my imagination. And to have this happen as my Daddy is changing me.

WOW!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments