Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L009: Lizzy’s story: Life For Lizzy At Work

"How my life has changed in only a couple of months"

4
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

You keep your word, though it has only been to yourself.

The next morning, after dressing and feeding me, you sit me on the big chair, hand me my tablet to play with, and go and shave and dress. Today, you wear a business suit, it is going to be “take your daddy to work” day.

When you walk back into the room, I let out a deep sigh.

Except for that night when we went to dinner and you made your proposition to me, I have not seen you dressed like this.

You look so powerful. I grasp what is going to happen and broadly grin at you. It is times like this that makes me know my Daddy loves me so, and I, in turn, love him so much.

You quickly pack up your laptop and we are on our way to work. Today, we park in my spot in the lot and walk, hand in hand swinging between us, into the company. I sign you in as a visitor, and you get a day pass.

When we reach my office, I introduce you to my staff, and the two “trainees”, the Boss From Hell’s flunkies. They seem flustered that you are here and start to question it. I tell them that you are just using some of the empty space here for the day and it shouldn’t concern them.

I go to talk to my staff, and one of the flunkies hurries out of my area with her cell phone. I know she is reporting in on this unusual happening. And I smile to myself, wondering if the Boss From Hell will speed here from his office location twenty miles away.

My staff is all giggling and tell me what a hunk Daniel is. I just say, “Yes, he is.” My Daddy is so handsome.

You set yourself up at one of the empty tables in the room and begin to work, always with an eye on me. I am rather glad you have put a pull-up on me, with a booster pad, today. Every time you look my way, a little pee or cum drips out of me.

I go to work with the trainees and you see firsthand what I have been dealing with. It is unreasonable what is being expected of me. Even my staff, working with one or the other, seem overly stressed by it all.

And what, to our wondering eyes, should appear?

About two hours after our arrival, in marches the Boss From Hell. He glares over at you and comes up to me in a very demanding way. You can’t really hear what he is saying, but his pointing and gesturing tell you enough.

I tell him my department has always been open for a spot for people to work in. Whether staff, contractors or visitors. It is how my department HAS always worked. He sputters some and huffs and puffs.

You come over to him and ask if there is a problem. He sputters more at you but says that it is fine if you are working here for the day. You tell him you think the two of you need to have a talk. You both walk back over to the table you are working at and sit down.

Alpha male to alpha male.

I move over behind a partition near the table, where I’m not seen but can hear the conversation.

You start by telling him you appreciate him understanding about you working here today. But, from things that you are noticing and hearing, you are concerned about several things. Again, he sputters and I can read his mind thinking, “who is this man talking to me this way, NO one dares to.”

You lay it all on the line to him-- first, that the standard for individuals affected by RIF (reduction in force) is to give them adequate time during the period to prepare and apply for new positions, not to have them run through hoops for someone.

Second, if the department is being eliminated, then that means the company does not see a need for that function to be continued. If that is so, except for a few operations which may need to be maintained, the tasks my department has been providing should not have to be taught to someone else. You imply that by doing so, the company might be open to lawsuits, not just from me, but my entire staff.

Hearing that, in the authoritative way that you speak, the BFH becomes a slobbering idiot. He assures you that no, that is not the case.

You tell him you know my department has extensive procedures manuals for our various functions which any semi-knowledgeable person should be able to follow. You press point after point to him, none of which he knows how to answer.

You go on that you don’t know who came up with the idea to eliminate my department, but you hope this isn’t some kind of discrimination against us. You know that we are all employees under the old pension plan and would, in just a few years, be eligible for full and complete pensions.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

That does it. The BFH crumbles.

To add insult to injury, and something I did not know, you lean close to him and say, “And by the way, my company does major computer support for this company, so as a contractor, if I need to be on-site here for the next few weeks, I am sure it will not be a problem.”

He whimpers some reply and leaves with his tail between his legs. All of my staff have been watching this exchange, as are his flunkies, straining as hard as they can to hear. The big grins on all their faces as he slinks out is rewarding to see.

I come up to you and hug you, whispering in your ear, “Daddy, you are amazing. I always get tongue-tied trying to say what I want at times, but you… you are just wonderful.”

You tell everyone that you going to get us all a special lunch and will be back soon.

You are shortly back with piping hot pizzas. Everyone dives into them, devouring every slice.

After, I go to my desk and see that there is an email message from the BFH. In it, he tells me that from this point forward our task would be to just finish shutting down the department. The trainees have enough training, and that my staff and I will have every Friday off going forward until our RIF date to work from home, preparing resumes, etc.

The condescending tone and all the concessions make me realize he ran straight to HR with all he had been told. They must have warned him that what you told him could come to be, if he continued being demanding. And that it would be on his head if it that happens.

My summation is confirmed months later in an email from an old work friend who did work in HR. It all turns out to be a momentous day.

The trainees say their goodbyes after lunch. I do feel sorry for them as they will probably have to deal with BFH for a long time. But hopefully, what they saw today will give them at least a little backbone.

After they leave, I send my staff home. And then we leave, with me wanting to get home fast to be in my diaper and show you how much I appreciate what you did.

I can hear Little Danny calling me.

So much so, that as you pull from the lot, my hand is quickly on your lap, searching to release my favorite toy. You feel your pants unzip, and ‘Little Danny’ popping out. My fingers pull your balls out too and begin to play.

I lean over the seat, close to the little guy, and begin to kiss his tip and whisper sweet nothings to him. Danny begins to grow. By the time he has reached his full height, you know you need to stop me or pull over. The latter idea wins.

You quickly pull into a mall’s parking lot, driving to the back corner, and stop, turning off the engine.

You lift my head first and, staring me in the eyes, tell me, “Baby, you cannot do that when I am driving, we might have had an accident.”

I look at you and laugh some, remembering the scene from the movie Parenthood.

I turn somber and tell you I am sorry, but I did so want you to know how much I appreciate everything you did today.

You just smile at me and tell me you understand. Then you lean your head back against the seat. You unbutton your pants so Little Danny has full range and press my head back down.

I giggle with glee and take as much as I can into my mouth and suck. And suck. And suck.

The feeling running through you is exhilarating. Your baby does know how to make you such a happy daddy.

We spend the next half hour this way, you trying to hold yourself off to enjoy this fully.

But then you can’t anymore, and your cum spews up into my mouth. I take in every bit, and swallow.

And luckily you came when you did.

Barely have I licked you clean and you zip yourself back up as I sit up, then a mall police car pulls up next to us.

“Is everything alright, sir?” they ask you.

You just smiles and says, “Yes, just pulled over here to talk for a bit, but I think it is time I get this young lady home.”

You pull out and, as we head for home, you just look at me, shake your head, and say, “Lizzy, I don’t know if I should spank your for that, or return the favor when we get home.”

Luckily, Daddy again chooses the latter.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments