Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L006: Lizzy’s story: Cleaning Up Lizzy’s house

"I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such loving care of me"

7
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Monday morning, my Daddy wakes me with plenty of time to get ready for work. And for once I am not grumpy or still tired. All the weekend naps and early bedtimes are helping me. You take me to the other bedroom where you have set up a changing station on the bed, and my “evening clothes” folded on the dresser.

You lay me on my pad and take your time removing my diaper and wiping all traces of oil and powder off me. Then it is to my shower where you wash me all over, even my hair. Oh, you do know how to clean me well.

Now was the hard part, and I did so want to stamp my foot and say “No, no, I don’t want to go to work.” But I knew I have to now become a big girl, Liz, for the day. Baby Lizzy has to stay at home for now.

You take care in dressing me, caressing me as you do. First, some panties, which feel so different on me after days in diapers. Then my bra, that just feels so confining too. I squirm as you put them on me, and you tell me to behave, this has to be done. You ask if I’m going to need a spanking before work?

Oh, that idea is so entrancing. Alas, I know I shouldn’t go to work in such a state of excitement that being spanked would lift me to, so I shake my head no to you and behave.

And we are off to work, my Daddy driving me. On the way, you tell me that tonight your Baby Lizzy and you will begin to pack up and sort things at my house. During the day, you will be contacting the contractors to start on what will soon be our new home. I’m not thrilled about having to clean out things from my house, but if I’m doing it as Baby Lizzy with my Daddy to help me, it might not be so bad.

Little do I know what my Daddy will want me to sort out first.

The day at work is just as bad as usual, but thoughts of tonight and my diaper, and you feeding me, and oh yes, my baby bottle, keep it from bothering me too much. And, keeping busy all day, it is soon five o’clock. And there is my Daddy, waiting as I hurry outside. You buckle me in and we are on our way home. The excitement of it all makes me wet my panties a little.

I look at you with a forlorn look on my face, tears running down, and whisper what has just happened. You smile lovingly at me and tell me it is okay, I will be in my diaper at home soon. But, perhaps I'd better wear boosters or pull-ups to help if I do have accidents. I smile through my tears at my kind Daddy. And wiggle in anticipation of being “covered” while at work. My little secret.

When we get to my house, I see you have dinner pretty much prepared. So after quickly getting me undressed, wiping my accident away, and into my soft, nice diaper, you feed me dinner. That done, I have my first bottle of the day, the formula. You tell me that we need to start sorting and clearing things away, deciding what to pack, what to store, and what to discard.

“Baby, I think we should start with your toys first,” you tell me. I look at you, a little confused. “Go bring all your toys here and lay them on the coffee table,” you prod me. Still, I am not quite sure what you are talking about.

I do have a few little, stuffed puppets I have in a basket, but you don’t seem to mean them.

“Lizzy, Daddy asked you to do something, and I think you better get started. One…two…three…”

Enlightenment comes to me, and I turn beet red. How did you even know?

You are now up to seven, so I start to scramble. I hurry to my nightstand and pull some things out, then to a drawer in the living room. The pile on the table is growing.

“Is that all?” you ask. I shake my head no, and hurry to a suitcase in the bedroom closet and bring a few more things out.

On the table between us now is a variety of dildos, vibrators, and other sex toys a girl has to keep her happy when alone. You shift them so they are all spread out on the table and tells me to come sit with you on the couch.

I do as told but am so red with embarrassment. I never envisioned anyone ever seeing my secret toys, and all spread out now, it does seem like I have a large supply. But that was mostly because several did not live up to the potential I was looking for. While I move on to a better toy, I have yet to find a way to discreetly get rid of the less than satisfactory ones. Like the butt beads I had bought as a whim, and only have tried a few times. There was nothing too outlandish, except...

Oh shit, I had brought the cheap ping pong paddle I had bought to spank myself as the vibrator whirled its magic on me, and it was lying there too.

As you lift and looks at each, a sly grin comes over your face when you pick up the paddle. You just pat it against your thigh a little, then place it on the table. You turn to me and tell me to show you my favorite toy. My head down, shyly looking up at you, I pick up the small, but oh so powerful vibrator with the gleaming head.

“So, baby, this is your favorite? Why?” you ask me.

I explain that it is nice and strong when on high, but as it is rechargeable, sometimes it runs out before I have quite finished, which is why I have the other, larger-head one, to bring me home if it can. I continue and sort through the different vibrators, pushing those aside which are not powerful enough to bring me real pleasure.

“And these dildos?”

“Those, Daddy, are for sometimes I like something up in me to help me reach the goal I am after,” I tell you solemnly.

“And this?” Picking up the anal beads.

“I only tried them a couple of times to see what it felt like,” I reply.

Abrilmayer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abrilmayer

And now you pick up the paddle again and twirl it some. “And what do you have this for?”

All I can reply is, “Umm.” You laugh a little and tell me to come over your lap, no, on my back first, you want to see how well my favorites work on me. You pick up my second favorite, and turn it on and up, and place it right over my diaper-covered pussy and press it into me. You hold it there for a few minutes.

The feeling is interesting, and I have never used a vibrator through clothing, let alone a thick diaper. The pulsing seems to spread out further around my whole crotch rather than focusing just on my clit. It is a nice feeling, but...

You figure this out from my expression and turns that one off and sets it down. You un-tape my diaper and lower it over the top of my thighs and tell me to spread my legs wide. I do as told. You pick up my favorite little pink friend and turn it on, pressing it two more times to have it on high. The fingers of your other hand are spreading my lower lips as you bring the head to rest against my clit.

I cry out in pleasure. No one has ever taken control of a vibrator on me before.

You press in close, then back it off, over and over, as I quickly feel the waves of an approaching orgasm crash over me. It is only moments before my loud moan of pleasure escapes my lips. You know I have cum.

“Well, I can see this is a real favorite of yours, we will have to keep it close at hand for you,” you tell me. You have me sort which ones I want to keep and which ones could be discarded. I sort through them, and really only want my two favorites and a thick, but not-too-long rubber dildo. I start to throw the beads and the paddle in the trash too, but you stop me.

“Oh no, baby, I think we will find the beads might be fun sometimes, and the paddle I am sure we will find appropriate uses for,” you tell me, taking them from me. You continue to tell me not to worry. You will get rid of the unwanted toys so no one knows about them.

“Actually, Lizzy, I think you should turn over so we can try your paddle buddy out,” you say, smiling at me. You lift my diaper back up, turn me on your lap, and lower the back of my diaper. After a few comforting rubs of your hand, I feel the first smack of the paddle against my cheek. This is much firmer and more exhilarating than when I would reach back and spank myself.

You continue to bring the paddle down on each cheek several times, my ass turning a nice rosy shade. Then you stop, I moan, and you gently rub my pink butt. I let out a dribble of pee into the diaper and over your hand which has been holding me, fingers running along my slit.

My toys now sorted, we really haven’t accomplished that much this evening, but then again, what we did do was so satisfying for me. Realizing my poor Daddy hasn’t had any pleasure, I sit up, holding my diaper against me, tape it back myself, fall between your legs, and pull at your pants to lower them.

Oh, my real best toy friend, Little Danny, is waiting eagerly for my visit. I kiss him hello and lick him up and down, over his hairy balls and back up to his head which I just sit and contently suck on as I massage and play with your two balls. All the while I am doing this, I childishly ask Little Danny, how has he has been? Has he missed me? Ooh, Danny, look how big you are growing.

Listening to me while enjoying my lips on you, you lean back on the couch and feel your face redden as your pleasure increases. When you reach that high point and precum has begun to drizzle out, me licking it all up like a special treat, you lift me up to stand, pull my diaper down and off so quickly I don’t realize what is happening, and then you lift me to sit on you, facing you.

I squeal with delight.

You begin to bounce me on you, and I readily respond. You feel me tighten on you as I swing my arms around you and start to kiss and lick your neck. Up to your ears, wetting them and blowing softly into them. We enjoy each other this way for a while, and then you can’t hold back anymore, and cum deep and hard into me. I echo your moans of pleasure with my own.

We just sit, you holding me close to you as we recover from what just happened. You then lift me off you, step me into my diaper and pull it up on me. Both of our cum drips out into the folds of the diaper, wetting me in that unique way.

You go and get my bedtime special bottle and a glass of wine for yourself and lay me in your lap as I greedily grab for my bottle of “juice.”  I suck, you sip, you rock me, I hum a little through the nipple as I take in mouthful after mouthful. You tell me that we are going to have to work a little harder in the future to get everything sorted. “I guess our attention got a little diverted tonight.” I hear the happiness in your voice as you say this.

Over the next weeks we will work harder some nights, and by the time my job ends, we will have everything ready to be moved where needed. After we are in our new home, the contractors will come here and do some minor repairs and work so it is soon rented.

Other nights during this period, we do not worry about this, and just have fun together, my Daddy and me, ending as we do tonight, me lulling off to sleep as I suck contently. You so happy to have your baby in your arms. In a little bit, you will carry me to my changing mat and put a clean, thick diaper on me to hold me until morning. Sleepily, I enjoy the attention, and then you carry me to bed, where you will join me and hold me so close and tight as we sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments