Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L003: Lizzy’s story: The proposition:

"I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such loving care of me."

14
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

L003:  Lizzy’s story: The proposition:

Though our life together will not completely start for seven weeks, when my job ends, I realize that in telling this tale, Daniel, now my daddy, is not “him” anymore, but my “you.”

We leave the restaurant and go to the car, where you help me in and buckle my seatbelt, with such loving tenderness. You give me a sweet kiss on my forehead. Daniel/Daddy climb in and drives us to your home. It is a big house, much bigger than mine. We pull into your attached garage, and I just know that I am to wait for you to come to help me out.

You come around and open my door, lean in and unbuckle me, and then lift me up to carry me. I wrap my legs around your waist, my arms around your neck. You carry me into the house and takes me this way all through this large ranch house, showing me each room. The master bedroom is enormous, as is the living room, which is right next to the den, your command center for your job. With the door open, you can be at your desk and watch over the full living room. Besides the master bedroom, there are two other large bedrooms. The master bathroom is huge, with some interesting features already. You take me to the couch in the living room and sit me on your lap and we talk.

You give me a brief sketch of what you envision happening. “Lizzy, the master bedroom, I would like to make it into a nursery for you, with an even more special bathroom for my baby girl. I will have a bed in the nursery for us to sleep together at night, but the rest of the furnishings will be your nursery. We can fix up the living room for you to spend the daytime in while I work. I can have all the needed work done for it to be ready when your termination day arrives in seven weeks, I think if you are agreeable.”

“What I want to propose is, that while you search for a new job, or until you decide you like our arrangement and don’t want to look anymore, you live here with me to care for you. We can put your things in storage, fix up your house and rent it. Then you'll have some monthly income coming in.”

All of this sounds interesting to me, and so promising. "But to have your house set up like this, what if anyone came over?" I ask you, and you assure me that you have few visitors, if any, at the house, and if the occasion arises, we will develop a plan to deal with it. My Daddy has answers for everything.

How easy it is to allow Daniel to evolve into Daddy.

All I could do as you expanded on the idea was to hug your neck and kiss you. For some kisses you keep your mouth closed, treating me as your little girl, but others are deep and meaningful. You rotate between them keeping me on this balance beam between your adult lover and your baby girl. As our discussion continues, that is how you want things to be.

I'm completely sexually aroused, almost in that state the whole time, and we pleasure each other. But I'm also, your little girl to care for and treasure. Yes, you offer the best of both worlds to me. You seem to already understand my overactive libido, and my yearning to be kept in such a state of arousal.

We'll stay here for the weekend, until Sunday night, then go back to my house, where we will live until my final day at work. You'll work at your home during the day, overseeing the construction and changes. You tell me that you have been researching this a bit over the last few years, longing to find a baby, and know of certain discrete contractors, who will do the work we need and build the furniture, without anyone knowing.

It all seems like a dream to me, a dream which seems to be coming true. And you seem to already know so much about this world I had only imagined. Never have I realized that others share this fantasy and want to be an active part of it. I will have a lot to study to learn more about the lifestyle I am committing myself to.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

We sit me on your lap and talk for hours. We decide that tonight we will just enjoy being with each other as Liz and Daniel, and tomorrow morning I should sleep in while you go get some supplies, now that you know I am agreeable.

(I didn’t learn until a good while later that you were so scared I would freak out about your proposal, and never see you again, or even spread what you have asked to other people. You were trembling all through dinner. But to find that I was so agreeable, and excited about the prospect just melted your heart).

But then you look me in my eyes seriously, “Lizzy, you were bad at dinner, first not eating what you were served, then running to the bathroom to throw up, you do need to be punished.” It is now just natural for me already to look down and whisper my replies when you are reprimanding me, and know a spanking is coming.

You continue, “I understand now your likes and dislikes, and you will have to let me know as we go on.  I will try, within limits, not to force you to do something you don’t want. But, I will expect you to do some things you don’t want to do and eat things you do not like but are good for you from time to time. And when that happens, you must be a good girl.”

“I am going to have to spank you for tonight’s behavior, but I will let you decide. Do you want it now, tonight before we go to bed, or tomorrow after you transform into my Baby Lizzy?”

What a choice, to feel your hand on me now, and enjoy the sensation as we pleasure each other shortly. Or the tingly feeling of anticipation to enjoy all through the night until tomorrow? The instant gratification won out, and without saying my choice, I bend over your lap. You chuckle in response.

“You are going to be my little slut baby, aren’t you?” you say laughingly. You lift my dress up and lower my panties. You do my ass proud, so rosy red when you finish. “I think we will need to get you a paddle and a brush to help my hand along baby.” Through my tears, I just smile at the thought.

Your hand had done such an impressive job on my cheeks, back and forth, first slowly, then repeating spanks quickly on first one cheek, then the other, then back to the slow spanks raining down on me. I so enjoy being able to cry as you do this, releasing all the pent-up frustrations, reducing me to your little girl. But the underlying indulgence of such sexual stimulation, my cunt dripping as much as the tears on my face, just change things in such an unusual way. Yes, my daddy might have your hands full with Lizzy.

My spanking over, and back cuddling in my daddy’s arms, I promise, between gasps and tears, to be your good girl, and do as I’m told. You just laugh some, and kiss me, and tell me you have a feeling that you will be hearing that promise over and over as time goes by. I laugh a little too and admit you are probably right.

We head for bed, and after hours of licking and sucking each other, and intercourse in an array of positions, sleeping a little and then beginning again, we start to learn so much more about every inch of each other’s bodies. What will completely delight us, and what will take us to the brink. It was more or less a sleepless night, but so well worth it.

In the morning, you leave me sleeping, and hurry to the store for the essentials required to make this weekend special for us. Returning, after sorting things out to be ready, you gently wake me.

“Baby Lizzy are you ready to get up and enter your new world?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments