Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L002: Lizzy's story: And building towards what is to come

"How my life has changed in only a couple of months."

16
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The next morning waking and finding Daniel still next to me, I relaxed and enjoyed his sleeping arms holding me.  It was not long before he stirred awake.  Something had stirred before this, and I could feel his hard cock just bedded in my crotch.  Oh, to wake to such a lovely feeling there was magnificent.  When he woke, he put that staff to work in me, and we were cumming all over each other quickly – the passion that is growing between us seemed to need an immediate release.

Spent, and cuddling together for a few minutes, Daniel asked me when I had to be to work, and how long it took to get there.  I told him, and he climbed out of bed, smacked both my cheeks, and said, “Well we better get you ready for work young lady.” 

He soon had me in the shower, washing and fondling me all over.  Again, when I tried to return the favor, he swatted me away and washed himself.  Out of the shower, he dried me with a fluffy towel and spent extra time on certain areas to make sure they were nice and dry. 

Then finding a container of baby powder I had from years ago and never use, he sprinkled it all over me, especially under my arms and boobs.  His touch as he rubbed it in was spectacular.  But it didn’t even start to compare to when he took a handful of it and rubbed it between my legs, up and down my slit.  My knees almost buckled under me with that treatment.

Back in my room, he found my underwear and put it on me, then shifted through my closet picking out what I would wear that day.  It wasn’t my favorite outfit, rather youngish looking.  A grey dress with a white Peter Pan styled collar and a pink bow at the neck.  He put it on me and smiled.  Then he sat me at my makeup table and began to blow dry and brush my hair.

He was very good at it, and the feeling of a man working on my hair just made me start to drip into my panties.  Finished, he moved to put my makeup on.  Again, such a rush to have this done to me.  When he was done, I noticed that he used softer colors and less makeup than I usually did.  It made me look so much younger in a way.

“Well, we better get going soon to get you to work on time.”  I looked at him wondering what he meant.  “I’m going to drive you to work today to take that stress off you, and I will be there at five to pick you up – so you need to work a full day today.  But first…”

I look at him with curiosity. 

“You did misbehave yesterday, so maybe Lizzy needs a little reminder to be good today.”  I started throbbing, thinking about what was to come.  Oh, before the day even started!  Yes, I felt the drips starting. 

Daniel sat on the bed and motioned me to him.  Knowing from last night what was expected, I lay across his lap and waited.  Oh, the breathtaking feeling of my dress being lifted up, and my panties lowered.  His hand went right to my cunt this morning, and began to stroke me there, while his other hand stroked my cheeks, and then the spanking began. 

Spank, spank, spank, spank.

Back and forth he went over both cheeks, making sure every inch of them had been acknowledged.  And then some on my upper thighs. I cried some but did not want to run my makeup too much.

The elation I felt with each smack on my ass, I came in such a new way, the wave of lust just spreading over me. Daniel continued to spank me until my cheeks were nice and rosy.  He made me stand and look over my shoulder in the mirror to see how deep pink they were.  Oh, the ecstasy I was feeling.  And so relaxed, not the usual tension when I was headed to work these days. 

Daniel pulled my panties back up and adjusted my dress.  Ran his thumb under my eyes to clear the smudged makeup and told me we needed to get going.  I turned and hugged him, and he held me tight for a minute, to let me know he was just doing this for my own good.  And I did know it.  

Okay, yes it did seem strange how easily, in just two days, we had come this far, but somehow instinctively I knew this was all as it should be.  Even Daniel driving me to work.  I did worry that he might not be there to pick me up, but I knew there were buses I could take to get me back home.  So, if this was all an illusion, just a one-night thing, so be it.  It had all been so worth it.

We went to his car and with my basic directions, he took me to work.  And at five o’clock he was waiting out front to pick me up.  It was Friday evening, and my work week was over.  I did not have to think about returning to the hellhole for over two days.

Daniel was funny when he picked me up, he had gotten out of the car and helped me in, and then buckled my seatbelt for me.  He had done that this morning too.  It was nice for him to be so caring, and I didn’t think much about it.  As we drove away Daniel told me that he was going to take me to dinner, as there was something he wanted to talk to me about.

EbonyBonnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyBonnie

He drove to an excellent restaurant, somewhere I had only been once or twice as it was rather expensive – but the food was so good.  We were seated, Daniel ordered a bottle of exceptional wine which we sipped and talked for a bit. 

“So, were you a good girl today and play nice?” he asked me. 

I so wanted to say I hadn’t, to enjoy being over his knee again, but I had had a good day – probably for a bit of the morning feeling the results of his hands on my ass – and the rest just daydreaming about last night.  And just knowing that I could not lie to him about anything, I told him it had been a good day, the first since I had been RIFed when this stress had started. 

He smiled at me, took my chin in his hand and leaned and kissed me, just on the lips, and said, “That’s my good girl.”

Why did such a wave of contentment flow over me with those words?  Being his good girl was now something important for me to be.

The waitress came over, and not even consulting me, Daniel ordered for both of us.  For the most part, it was things I would adore, but one I wanted no part of.  (It should be told, I do not eat vegetables at all, and many fruits either – especially if cooked.  It just is the way I am, and since a child would be stubborn and refuse to eat what I did not like).  So, when I saw what he ordered me came with a side of broccoli, that was not going to play.

Talking and chatting as we ate, getting to know each other more. I learned that Daniel had a successful computer-support company, which he ran from his home for the most part – why he was able to make his own hours.  He had other staff working from their homes, who could cover him when he was busy or wanted to do other things.  He told me that he wanted me to come home with him tonight, spend the night, the weekend.  I said I did not have any clothes to change to, but he said not to worry about that.

When we were finishing, Daniel saw I had not touched my broccoli.  I played it off as I was too full, but he insisted that I take at least a couple of bites.  I confessed my anti-vegetable/fruit stance. 

He listened but then told me in that voice, “Eat at least one bite.” 

I tried to warn him that I would probably throw up if I did, but it merited no weight with him.  He just stared at me until I picked one up and bit a little off and ate it.

Immediately I jumped from the table and ran to the restroom.  When I returned, he could see on my face and my red eyes, that I had thrown up.  Daniel shook his head and told me I was going to have to learn to control myself better, but he would not push things, too much, in this area.

It was then, after we finished the bottle of wine, and over after-dinner drinks, that Daniel began to outline his plan to me.  Softly, low-voiced, his lovely voice wove a sketch of what could be.

“Baby, I have always wanted a little girl, my little girl, to take care of.  To pamper, change her diapers, bath her, discipline her when she needs it.  And on meeting you, I can’t stop thinking about you being my Baby Lizzy.  I know this is probably a lot for you to take in, but do you think it could even be a possibility?”

This man, this Daniel, where had he come from?  I had mentioned my never-revealed spanking fantasy, but that was just an offshoot of my favorite, which would make me cum so fast when masturbating, and I would often as I fell asleep play out scenarios in my head.  Yes, to be someone’s baby, to have a daddy to take care of me, everything that Daniel was suggesting and more.

I now realized how he had treated me from the start, the sweet voice, the rubbed and patted back, making me Lizzy and Baby. The “be a good girl and play nice.”  Everything, up to and including last night’s, and this morning’s spankings.  No wonder I was so intrigued by him.  And was he really offering this to me, this outlet, this secretly treasured idea?

But, how to respond without sounding like a raving lunatic?  But then, realizing there was a grin on my face and a sparkle in my eyes, I figured, what the hell. 

“Oh Daniel, really, would you be that with me?  Would you be my daddy taking care of me?  I always have fantasied about this, but never, no never, thought it could happen.  You made me so happy when you spanked me for being a bad girl, but to be your baby girl.” 

I just gushed away to him, having a tough time keeping my voice down in my excitement.

“Well then my baby girl, I think Daddy needs to get you home fast to get you ready for bed.  It is getting past your bedtime,” Daniel said. 

I replied, “Yes, daddy.” 

And he smiled broadly hearing me say this.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments