Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Knee Surgery

"Sedation comes in many forms"

14
10 Comments 10
12.3k Views 12.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Twisting her armpit length auburn hair into a rope she piled it on top of her head and secured it with a few pins. Arms above her head caused the hospital gown to rub tantalizingly over her sensitive breasts, sending darts of pleasure through her abdomen that splashed when they hit their ultimate target between her legs. Chelsey marveled at the silky fullness of her tresses. Though she could not see it from her current place in the hospital bed the image of her dark auburn locks drifted through her mind. In some light her hair almost looked black but the lighter streaming highlights were clearly red and most remarkably it was all natural. She’d occasionally been tempted to augment the highlights artificially but had, up to now, convinced herself that messing with her beautiful natural coloring would be disrespectful.

There was no doubt that she had been blessed with a wealth of physical assets but she worked at it too. Only to be fair it wasn’t really work. She had always enjoyed running and cycling since she was a kid. It was the skiing that had landed her in her current predicament. A sloppy turn and a caught edge had done a number on her ACL. The only way to get full mobility back was surgery. She’d checked into the private clinic early that morning. If everything went according to plan she’d be back home the following evening. Of course after a month of healing the real hard work of physio would begin but she was ready to take her medicine if it meant getting back on the dance floor.

Dance club visions swirled in her head as she laid her freshly pinned hair against the raised backrest of the adjustable bed. She let the image of Ellie her BFF swaying and swirling to a rock and roll rhythm wash the nervousness of her upcoming procedure from her thoughts. The problem with this distraction was that it picked up the echoes of burgeoning arousal originated by the gown rubbing on her boobs. The glow low in her tummy took on a vaguely achy quality.

Chelsey pushed the scintillating image out of her mind in favor of a nature scene—her happy place—in a meadow of wild flowers. Walking through the tall plants, they were brushing her bare legs under her skirt. The wonderful scents and fragrances wafted all around. There in front of her, in the high grass, was Ellie again. Laid out on a blanket sunning herself—naked! In that instant Chelsey took in the pale alabaster skin of her lover’s thighs her mind’s vision sweeping to where they joined at the hairless cleft, closed so that only a demure line is visible in the vulva hiding all the delicacies just beyond. Up over the flat plane of her belly to the round firm apples standing proudly on her chest… with a shudder and a shake of her head Chelsey shutdown the daydream before the smoking embers erupted into a full blaze.

‘Some relaxation technique,’ she silently mused, and picked up her phone to browse the web. She was flipping through friends recent Facebook posts and didn’t hear the young nurse come in.

“Miz Roberts?”

Chelsey looked up from the little screen and took in her visitor in one quick glance. Her immediate reaction was that this woman, girl really, was far too young to be a nurse. Perhaps she was a volunteer or some kind of an assistant. Short, no more than five foot two, with her straw blonde hair tied tightly in a ponytail, the surgical scrubs she wore used to be green before so many washings made them closer to grey. They weren’t as baggy as most she’d seen revealing that the young nurse had quite a shapely petite figure. The name tag just below her left collar bone read ‘Vanessa RN’. She was pushing a cart with an assortment of medical supplies on it.

“Hi my name’s Vanessa; I need to insert a urinary catheter before your surgery this afternoon.”

Chelsey gasped softly as the meaning to the words hit home. She hadn’t really thought much about or asked many questions about the peripheral parts of the procedure. She’d had a pre-op appointment with the surgeon and gone over what was going to be done to her knee. She knew that she would be sedated but not put totally out. The operation was done mainly under a local anesthetic. The catheterization came as a bit of a shock. She looked squarely into Vanessa’s baby blue eyes looking for something; she guessed reassurance but what she saw, or thought she actually saw was nervousness.

“Uh, um… uh, I didn’t know that would be necessary,” Chelsey blurted out.

“Well after the surgery they want to keep your leg immobilized for twelve hours or so and ya know everybody’s gotta pee,” the young nurse explained as she pushed her cart up beside the bed.

Vanessa drew the privacy curtain around the bed despite the fact that there was no one else in the room. Returning to the bed side she pressed the button to lower the bed to a more flat position. Pressing the latch release she lowered the side rail. As she reached out for a pair of exam gloves she said,

“Do you need help to remove your underwear?”

Once again Chelsey sucked in her breath. She was surprised at how observant she was of the nurse in spite of her anxiety. The young woman in the scrubs was clearly trembling as she stretched the latex onto her hands. When she looked back up at Chelsey she was attempting to smile but her ill ease was painted on her young features.

‘I wonder what she’s nervous about,’ she pondered as she laid the sheet that she’d had over her legs off to the side. Despite the cool air on her bare legs a rush of warmth spread over her. She immediately knew that her neck and face were rosy red as she lifted the hospital gown up to her waist exposing her simple white cotton bikini panties.

Things were happening so quickly. It wasn’t until she was putting the majority of weight back on her shoulders so she could raise her hips off the bed that she remembered her very recent reverie. She was helpless to prevent the image of her naked girlfriend from flashing through her mind again. In the same instant the thought occurred how much Vanessa resembled a much younger Ellie. Colliding with the prurient thoughts was the horrifying realization that her limbic system had been busy lubricating her vagina for sexual activity.

What would the young candy striper think?

Pulling her knees up to thread the panties down over them Chelsey felt the dampness of the crotch paint the inside of her left thigh. A fresh rush of blood to her face and neck made her head spin slightly as she cast her sodden underwear to the side of the bed and out of embarrassment tucked them under the sheet. She was afraid to look at her neatly trimmed bush to see if the hair had gone all wet and stringy. There was nothing she could do but bite her lower lip a bear the humiliation. Completely exposed from the waist down now she found she was unable to meet the young nurse’s eyes and fixed instead on the ‘Y’ shaped piece of tubing the little blonde was holding.

“If you can just put the soles of your feet together and let your knees naturally fall outward,” Vanessa instructed.

Chelsey clenched her teeth to suppress the shamed groan that was welling in her chest trying to make its way up her throat. Using two latex covered fingers of her left hand the young woman in the washed-out scrubs gently spread her patient’s labia majora further than her open legged position already had. The half-naked auburn haired woman on the bed first felt the chill invasion of the air-conditioned air on her weeping inner lips further confirming the wetness but the prying fingers were also bracketing her turgid love button which generated a hot flush that seemed to come from her belly. The contrasting temperatures forced a sound out of her in spite of her locked jaw.

“I know this is pretty uncomfortable but try to relax and I’ll be as quick as I can,” Vanessa said in response to the anguished groan.

Chelsey was trying to detach herself to float away to her happy place but the pulse she felt right between the probing fingers was as hard to ignore as a big bass drum leading a marching band up the street.

“I just need to locate your urethra,” the nurse murmured as she repositioned her left hand now using fingers and thumb to part the slick petals. “It’s, um… it’s kind of… uh…”

Chelsey’s eyes had been on the process going on between her legs but now as the candy striper spoke she looked up at the young blonde’s face and was surprised when their eyes met. The impression she got from the striking cornflower blue orbs was one of extreme nervousness, or was it shock. The nurse’s eyes quickly went back to her task.

“I’m sorry I’ll have to touch you some more as you’re really quite, uh, wet. Do you normally have this much vaginal fluid?”

“Uh, not really,” Chelsey replied through her still clenched teeth.

“Then…” the nurse looked up as she started a sentence she wasn’t quite prepared to finish. Their eyes locked again for a second or two. Returning her focus to the gaping pussy she set the catheter down on the bed and applied both hands to the task. “I’m sorry but your, uh, your, um… is kind of in the way,” the young nurse certainly knew the word she needed but was reluctant to say it.

Chelsey knew exactly what the candy striper had avoided saying. She could feel her pulse in her engorged clitoris and she knew that it was, well - larger than average would be an understatement. Her girl cock when flaccid nestled in its fleshy tunnel about the size of the first joint of her baby finger, but when she was aroused the glans grew to more like half of her thumb.

Chelsey bit her bottom lip hard enough to taste blood as she felt the little blonde apply both hands to her aching vulva. Vanessa managed to separate the slick inner lips but was still impeded by the part of the woman’s anatomy that she would normally have steered completely clear of.

“I have to move it,” she mumbled to herself before pushing upward on her patient’s most sensitive part.

An unexpected thrill ignited in her belly feeling the firmness of the woman’s pleasure center yield under the pressure of her thumb.

‘It’s like a baby’s penis’ she thought glancing up at her patient.

SamaanthaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaVega

The distress on Chelsey’s face was horrifying. All of her training was floating away like smoke. She had learned to make patients comfortable and relaxed even through the most embarrassing procedures and now here she was not only manipulating this woman’s clearly aroused vulva but she was enjoying it. The musky scent of arousal filled her nose and she felt her own lubrication beginning to bubble in her rapidly warming recesses.

Her training was impeccable, what was lacking was experience; and she knew it. Her instructors and mentors had said time and again that each patient was unique, an individual, their physiology was the same but each person had their own needs. ‘A good nurse learns to read the signs and signals and responds to them appropriately’ they’d told her. But how to respond to this? She was well aware of the lines that shouldn’t be crossed, but…

‘What can I do to make this patient more comfortable?’ that was the fundamental thought that nagged at her as she tried to refocus on the normally simple task. ‘Maybe I should call for help.’

Her supervisor had more than twenty years of nursing experience and she had always been happy to share her wisdom with her junior charges. Still to call for help on something as simple as inserting a catheter was pretty lame. No she’d work this out herself. ‘All I have to do is get access to her urethra and I’ll be done in no time.’

She had already pushed the swollen clitoris up and to the side but now the little hole she sought was obscured by the slightly milky fluid that flooded the fluorescent pink gash. Holding the lips open with her fingers and pushing the clit away with her thumb she picked up the catheter from the bed. ‘If I could just clear some of the fluid.’ she thought.

Both of her hands were engaged, perhaps she could suck the juice out of the way. The notion made her first want to laugh and then the urge to actually do it roared up into her head the way the urge to jump would sometimes fly through you mind as you stand on the subway platform with a train bearing down only this urge didn’t immediately strike her as insane.

Once again she looked up at her patient’s face. It had only been a moment since she’d last looked but in the meantime she had made contact with the auburn haired woman’s most private part. Her face was contorted as if straining to lift a heavy weight. Vanessa saw the teeth bearing down on her lower lip.

“Are you okay?” the nurse enquired.

“I’m trying to be.” Chelsey replied through gritted teeth.

“I’m sorry it’s taking so long but you seem to be very… uh I mean you’re really aroused. If I caused that I am truly sorry.”

Chelsey felt a sudden tremendous sense of relief. The elephant in the room had been called out. The irony of the young candy striper with both hands on or in her pussy apologizing for turning her on was suddenly too much. She began laughing. Tears were streaming down her cheeks but her vision clear enough for her to see Vanessa smiling in relief. Vanessa worked hard to regain her composure. Finally she was able to speak understandably if there were little chortles in between.

“Oh it’s not your fault I’m just naturally horny and I was having a daydream about my girlfriend just before you came in,” Chelsey confided.

As soon as she said girlfriend the nurse’s expression changed. She saw it immediately. Her thought was regretting sharing the confidence at all. Perhaps her sexual preference had shocked her healthcare provider. It certainly sobered Chelsey’s mood pretty quickly. She looked deeply into Vanessa’s wide blue eyes trying to read her reaction.

“You’re a lesbian.”

It was a statement whispered with what could have been construed as reverence. In the ten years since she’d been ‘out’ Chelsey had seen quite a variety of reactions from something near hatred or revulsion to indifference. It really wasn’t that uncommon but still on occasion the archaic morals rose to the surface like a scum that could seemingly never be completely cleared. She was watching Vanessa’s big blue eyes to see where on the accept-reject spectrum the candy striper would land.

Her eyes started smiling before the rest of her face. The wave of relief washing over the auburn haired patient lying with her legs obscenely spread was momentarily superimposed on the throb coming from between those wide spread athletic thighs. Her caregivers smiling eyes slid fluidly down to the flooded exposed womanhood she had been manipulating for the past five minutes.

Chelsey watched the transition in the nurse’s expression with fascination. What she now saw in the windows to the young blonde’s soul was not the original professional concentration on a task; it wasn’t the nervous, stressed-out grimace of a caregiver fumbling a routine assignment, it was something entirely unprofessional; lust. Chelsey had been exclusively with Elle for over a year now but the ability to recognize desire in another woman’s expression, perfected in her club hopping days, was as sharp as ever.

“Are you LP?” The vague quizzical look from the nurse told Chelsey that she wasn’t into the scene. “It’s code for lesbian potential… or in this case potential lesbian would be more accurate.”

Again Chelsey watched her nurse’s face closely to gauge reaction. Professionalism had abandoned her completely. Vanessa’s baser instincts seemed to have completely taken charge.

“I… uh, I don’t know,” the candy striper confessed.

“So you’re curious but you’ve never gone beyond fantasies?” Chelsey probed. The nod was a small but clear affirmation. “There’s no time like the present to experiment.”

Chelsey offered reaching out to stroke Vanessa’s thigh through the wash-worn green scrubs. The inappropriate contact should have made her jump; should have caused her to recoil, but it didn’t. It gave permission. Now the girl cock which had posed an obstruction became the focus of her attention.

“My god your clit is huge,” the nurse sighed in awe.

“Take the gloves off, it’ll feel so much better for both of us,” Chelsey moaned.

In an instant the latex exam gloves were on the floor and the candy striper’s fingers were freely exploring the squishy sloppy softness of her patient’s vulva. Chelsey felt a huge hot surge rush over her causing her head to swim. Instinctively she reached over and cupped her caregiver’s mons through the thin drawstring pants, immediately feeling the humid heat of Vanessa’s sex fill her palm.

The young nurse reveled in flicking the turgid girl cock back and forth. Its springy soft resilience sending shooting chills down her spine that focused in her pulsating mons being so tantalizingly squeezed by her patient. The thing she feared and longed for slipped liquidly through her fingers and back.

Chelsey allowed the waves of gratification to wash over her while she pressed the heel of her hand against the root of Vanessa’s clit trapping the girl’s pleasure centre between her hand an the candy striper’s pubic bone. Her care provider showed her appreciation by pumping her hips in rhythm to the stroking while her eyes focused on her patient’s amazing womanhood.

‘I wish she’d suck it!’ the thought drifted through the auburn haired woman’s mind which was otherwise flooded with nothing but sensation.

It was that thought that gripped her; the very idea of lips wrapped around her thoroughly engorged clit, a tongue flicking it, the lips sucking that generated a softball sized heater low in her abdomen. It was so warm almost hot. It was spreading and it had jangly edges to it; little sparks that tingled her skin as the heat spread. The heat seemed to diminish until she just felt warm all over but then it began to contract. All of that pleasant warmth was sucked back into her vagina and as it collected the intense heat was back.

It was now a golf ball sized fireball lodged under her pubic bone. Chelsey recognized the star about to go supernova. Her body arched up off the bed when it did. Only her heels and shoulders were in contact with the sheets. It was a magnificent, if brief, tribute to her athleticism but later she would be much more impressed by the presence of a tiny portion of her mind that enabled her to stuff the pillow in her mouth to absorb the scream. She stayed arched out like a suspension bridge and shaking like a leaf in the wind gnawing on the pillow for several seconds before she collapsed back onto the hospital bed shuddering in the aftershocks.

Vanessa had never manipulated another woman to orgasm. The violence of her patient’s climax thrilled and scared her in equal measure. She continued to press her own pussy against Chelsey’s hand while she gripped the writhing woman’s flooded mons. She felt a small wave of heat envelope her about the same time the spent auburn haired beauty in the bed curled into a shuddering fetal position.

Chelsey was vaguely aware of being rolled onto her back. She could have opened her eyes but this beautiful endorphin fueled cloud she was floating in was much too wonderful to waste. She felt her legs being moved, spread, something warm wiping her? But then there was a peaceful numbness that had practically taken over. Some rattling, some clanking, something cold down there. Pressure?

The knee surgery patient heard a voice calling her softly. It took some effort but she managed to open her eyes to see a young man in pale blue scrubs standing over her bed.

“Hi Miz Roberts, I’m Doctor Henry. I’m here to give you something to help you relax before we take you down for the procedure, but it hardly seems like you need it. It seems like the nurses have kept you pretty well looked after”

Chelsey just smiled as Doctor Henry prepared to insert the IV.

THE END.

Comments heartily encouraged.
Published 
Written by Jackie1137
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments