Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Regression Ch 2

"On display in the office is so humiliating"

2
0 Comments 0
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“I thinks it’s time to take Holly Grace into the office.”

Helen returns Lowri to her normal body. Hayley has Alan in her arms, cuddling him tightly against her breasts. Becky passes the sissy’s belongings to her boss. Helen bellows instructions to Hayley.

“Out of my room now and show the pervert off to the rest of the girls.”

Hayley leaves with her new daughter. Lowri returns to her desk. There is no secret about Alan’s misfortune. A large flat-screen had shown everything that had transpired. Becky laughs, hearing the round of applause from outside. Alan Jones is obviously a popular bouncing baby.

Helen inspects a mobile-phone and Alan’s diary. She removes his debit and credit cards plus about forty pounds in cash. They are safely deposited into her purse. To her delight his pin-numbers are written under his personal details.

“Who are these people under the title, I want to shag?”

Becky shrugs her shoulders.

“Dirty sod.”

Helen raises her eyebrows at the information in front of her.

“My god, he’s obsessed with his cousin’s daughters. Both are now married. He calls them Mummy Emma-Jane and Mummy Vicki.”

Becky hysterically nearly wetting herself, peers over her bosses shoulder, gasping with anticipation.

“He even fancies another cousins wife. Would love to meet Mummy Louise.”

They are both disgusted of his love for two women in their early seventies. Diane Bennett and Sonia White would have to be contacted.

Hayley is surrounded by excited girls, but insisting she will see them separately. Her first visit is to Laura, an attractive tall red-head of thirty.

Alan is obviously excited by this prospect. His feelings for Laura are a good reason for coming to work. She’s wearing a tight pair of skinny, blue jeans encasing a curvy bum, desperate to be fondled.

Hayley sits beside her, stroking the front of his white, satin christening dress. She turns to her baby.

“This is your Mummy Laura, smile for mummy, Holly Grace.”

Alan breaks wind in his tight pampas, smiling at Laura. Dribbling profusely, his nose runs like a drain. Not the most promising of introductions.

Laura smiles back, lifting him onto her lap, dabbing his nose with her snotty tissue. Alan is aroused by this, farting uncontrollably.

“What a pretty little girlie you are. Oh Alan what a transformation. You have a pretty new name as well.”

Hayley removes Alan’s wet dribble from his lips with her grotty hanky.

“You’re my pretty Holly Grace and Laura is another yummy mummy.”

Laura slips her hand up his dress resting her hand underneath.

“Those are such frilly panties, yes they are babe. Whose got pretty panties then? Holly Wolly Gwace has.”

She mimics his lisp that he obtained earlier in the morning. Laura’s fingers explore his plastic panties.

“Noisy plastic baby-panties, look so cute on Holly Grace. Let Mummy Laura wet-kiss you my kinky winky liddle babby.

Alan is still an adult inside a baby’s body, but an erection is completely out of the question. This is so degrading for him.

Hayley removes a jar of honey from her bag. Opening the lid, spitting into it, putting it in front of Laura’s mouth, her friend does the same. Licking a large plastic spoon, Hayley forces six helpings of sticky honey down his throat. Alan cannot protest, devouring half the jar.

“Well I did tell you to grow up, Alan. Yes I will repeat that statement until you are sick of hearing it.”

Laura smiles politely wiping his soiled lips with her fingers.

“Ah babykins, you remind me of my daughters Kaitlin and Ava when they were your age.”

Hayley is interested in this statement

“Have you spare baby-clothes for Holly Grace to wear?”

“Yes of course plenty of pretty dresses, especially pink ones.”

All of a sudden, Laura’s best friend arrives back from the canteen. Nikki has obviously had a boob-job as they are gigantic. Alan knows Nikki very well, finding her a common, lazy cow. This is a different situation. He has no authority whatsoever.

Laura introduces Nikki to their new sissy-baby. Her friend had been away while Alan had been regressed.

“Let me show you a miracle. This is Holly Grace, formally Alan.

realcurvyandsy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realcurvyandsy

Isn’t she a sweetie?”

A course laugh bellows from her friends mouth.

“Holy shit, that is amazing. Alan, you look fantastic. Can’t wait to breast-feed you, my pathetic puny twat.”

Laura loves the role as mummy to her unfortunate colleague. Nikki strips down to her panties and bra. She kneels down in front of Laura and Alan, unclasping her bra. Nikki’s tits are so juicy for the baby to refuse Nikki enjoys being milked by a very hungry sissy-baby.

“Suckle my nipples, oh shit, you have one hell of a suction.”

Laura blushes like a tomato. Hayley is delighted at the sound of her baby gulping milk from Nikki.

Becky Sharpe interrupts this moment of madness.

“Sorry girls, will have to borrow her for ten minutes. Nana Gross is demanding to see her as they will be sharing the same house from this evening.”

Becky pulls Alan from Nikki’s breast, picking him up in her arms. He plays with her satin scarf. She laughs loudly.

“Won’t be long girls, then you can play with her for the rest of the day.”

They are disappointed to lose her for a while, but understand the situation.

Becky takes him back into Helen’s private room. She has gone, but sitting provocatively in an arm chair is a plain looking podgy woman in her fifties. Alan realises he is in serious trouble. Now named Nanny Gross, she smiles wickedly at her new granddaughter.

“Hi Holly Grace, babes, this is your worst nightmare. There will be no ignoring me anymore. Put her on my lap, our boss has put plenty of milk inside my breasts, so I’m ready for action.”

Becky laughs as she follows out Nana’s demands.

“Would you like me to stay.”

“Of course love, watch and learn.”

Helen had gone to another room, having an interesting chat with Alan’s second cousin Emma-Jane.

Baby Holly Grace stares awkwardly at Nanny Gross. Her white cotton dress with blue patterns around the top, looks very appealing. To his horror, she has two green bogies attached to both nostrils.

“Hi babes, Nanny Gross has decided to adopt you. Living in my abode and sometimes sharing my bed will be such fun.”

Alan’s small hands fumble with the top of her dress. Nanny isn’t wearing a bra, which makes breast-feeding much easier. Nanny helps the baby achieve her aims.

“Ah Holly Grace, want my tits, out they pop babes, begging to be milked.”

Alan almost suffocates as she forces his face down, placing her nipple between his lips. Sucking solidly, sweet succulent milk cascades into his mouth, slipping down his throat like nectar from the gods.

“Ooh babes, that feels so noble, haven’t experienced this for years.”

Becky nods her head in encouragement.

“Deserves all he gets, filthy little shit.”

Alan spends ten minutes on nanny's left nipple, then transferred to her right one. Almost choking in excitement, his bladder expands as nanny's creamy, queasy milk saturates his tummy. Nanny comforts him, stroking his pretty dress.

Nanny Cross resembles a milked cow on the farm. She lifts Alan’s head, wiping his mouth with the bib. Showering him with wet sloppy kisses, Nanny cuddles him securely. He looks again at her nose, the bogies are still on display. She bends her head slightly, to her elation the baby’s lips grasps her nose absorbing the insides of her nostrils.

“Well Holly Grace, what a despicable pervert you really are.”

Alan checks her nose a few minutes later. Her bogies have now disappeared, deposited with the remains of nanny's consumed milk.

Becky is disgusted by this, picking him up from nanny's lap.

“Say goodbye to Nanny for now, Oh dear you cant.”

She takes his hand and waves it at her.

“Ah isn’t she cute, see you later babes. Wait till I get you home and introduce you to my daughter Michelle.”

Becky takes Alan back to Hayley. Laura is still with her, but has now been joined by frumpy Joanna.

In the other room Helen seems to have reached an agreement with Emma-Jane.

“That will be great darling, so glad your going to join in the fun, bye for now and see you soon.”

Helen replaces the phone, smiles villainously, rubbing her hands gleefully.

“You poor bastard, Alan Jones, will wish that you had never been born. Now then, it’s Diane Bennett next.”

She picks the phone up, ringing the seventy-two year old mother of his late friend, Simon.

Published 
Written by HayleyHollyGrace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors