Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Introduction To "Sounding" and Other Pleasures.

"CFNM games lead to sounding, gay sex, and meeting "My Lady""

10
3 Comments 3
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Diane ramped up her exhibitionism with quite a few risky adventures, planned and assisted by Jim, Allan and myself. Sometimes Leah joined her. I might relate some of these episodes in a later set of stories. But this sequence is devoted to my descent into humiliation and submissiveness, so I will stay with that theme.

By now Diane delighted in demonstrating to her friends that I would comply with whatever humiliating scenarios she could think up. Following the foursome with Jim and Allan, there were two "parties" with her increasing range of girlfriends, and one with Jim and Allan, together with two of their gay friends. These events were a bit more spontaneous, quite adventurous, and very enjoyable.

The first with the girls was a simple morning tea party, where I was the naked waiter, and the girls were free to spank my bottom, lightly brush my erection with a light feathered whip (a present from my birthday party) or get me to dance, jump or pirouette for their amusement. It was not a particularly long event, with a lot of laughter. Three other girls attended, together with Diane, Leah and Mona.

The second was announced as a "scientific study" of my cock and, in particular, its reactions to various stimuli. An older woman attended, but I cannot remember her taking any part, except to watch. Otherwise, the group was as before. Various measurements were taken, an attempt to weigh cock and balls undertaken, close-up photos snapped, cock outline drawn on paper, and a haphazard attempt to determine the volume of pre-cum that flowed from being spanked with a variety of spanking implements.

Diane had recently discovered that I enjoyed having my cock gently bitten, or scraped along its length with her teeth, as an addition to the standard blow-job. The girls were invited to try this on me, as a possible addition to their own repertoire. During most of this play, it seemed to me that I was no longer there - just my cock, which was treated much as one might play with a puppy. They spoke to it, encouraged it, chastised it, laughed at it, or punished it, depending on its reaction to what they did.

Mona, the fully qualified nurse, then introduced a small case she had borrowed from the hospital. The case contained a number of metal rods, of various diameters, about ten to twelve inches in length, which were used in various male medical treatments. She gave them a name, which I have forgotten, but now know them to be "sounds". When she described what she would do with them, I became quite frightened, apprehensive and alarmed.

Assuring me that she knew what she was doing, she donned medical gloves, applied baby oil to the eye of my penis, and to the rod, opened the hole with the end of the rod, and let it slide, under its own weight an inch or two down into my cock. I had the sensation that, after it rested there for a moment, something inside relaxed, and the rod slid further down into my shaft. A gentle nudge, and the rod was now exposed by only about an inch. Mona gently allowed the rod a small way back up, before it fell again. Then a series of plunges, retractions, and more plunges.

This was now the new pinnacle of vulnerability and submissiveness. I cannot describe the feeling of utter abandon, wantonness and complete lack of inhibition. My eyes had been closed in sheer ecstasy, but as I opened them, I could see the wide eyes, and hear the small gasps, of the girls who had gathered very close to witness this procedure. It was clearly as new to them as it was to me.

With Mona carefully instructing, each girl took a turn, each time with a slightly wider rod (except the older woman).

CiaraHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraHudson

If at all possible, it seemed that the experience was as fabulous for each one, as it had been for me. They could think of no better way to have a man so utterly at their mercy. Once the next rod became too thick, we stayed on the thickest that could penetrate, and each took several turns. I came at least three times, not just oozing semen, but convulsing quite significantly. The semen eventually ran out, but I experienced dry convulsions anyway. I must have been close to passing out, before Mona decided we should stop.

The party with Diane and the four guys, was in the evening and, again, I was the naked waiter, serving beers, and crisp chips. Diane was fascinated to see how I would react to a longer and more varied homosexual adventure. By now I was up for almost anything, still shocked but excited at how I had reacted to the cocks of Jim and Allan a few weeks earlier. I had my harness and lead on, and each guy could bring me to them as he wanted. Everyone but me stayed fully dressed for the evening.

One after another, I was tugged to kneel between each pair of legs, undo the fly and take out the penis, stroke it to erection and then, take it into my mouth. I was called a slut, a filthy fag , a shameless bitch, and was then told to call myself these things. At first, I forced myself to do so, but soon the words were coming out naturally, and I was begging for each cock, for it to give me its delicious juice, for someone to fuck me, and then to fuck me harder. I felt totally wanton and shameless - and loved it. Diane was shouting encouragement, pinching my nipples, whipping my bottom as I waited for the next cock to enter. I remember pleading to be slapped hard as each penis plunged into my ever wetter and wider hole.

I loved the feel and touch of each cock. I sucked as long and as hard as required, hoping to take a load of semen and swallow it. I felt a sense of accomplishment as each cock plunged into my welcoming hole. I was in a frenzy. I don't believe there was any physical pleasure, but for the "opening of the door" as the cock was admitted. I was fully overcome mentally, as I had been with the "sounds", but in a totally different and salacious way.

It eventually dawned on me that so far I had not cum myself, even though I was covered in it. I screamed out that I wanted to cum too. I was made to realise that my pleasure was not of any interest. I really do not think that anyone realised how much pleasure I was getting, even the pleasure of failing to ejaculate. No doubt they think they humiliated me extremely, but I felt no shame - just ecstasy.

I did not stay with Diane much longer. There was no love or affection, just rampant sex. I began to worry about getting out of control, and the damage this might do to my career, and personal life. I wanted to return to my family, having experienced as much sexual gratification as I felt I could handle. I was headhunted into a very senior regional position with another major American multinational. Diane told me she had heard from the guy she had left behind in the UK, that he was coming to Australia, and that she felt that he was now ready to marry her.

It was time for me to get out of the way, and to get back to a comfortable married life. The mystery older woman from the "sounding" party was yet to make her move.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments