Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Ear

"Out of control during routing examination . . ."

8
2 Comments 2
15.6k Views 15.6k
804 words 804 words
I was sitting on the exam table in just my underwear when the nurse came in to take my vital signs; nothing out of the ordinary ‑ pulse, respiration, and temperature. Although I had thought about having my temperature taken rectally, I fully expected to sit there with a thermometer in my mouth while my other vital signs were measured and recorded. Not so this time.

The nurse hadn't taken my temperature yet, although she had finished up with the other things. Then, she pulled out this strange looking device resembling that instrument the doctor uses to look into your ears. And, as I found out, that's sort of what it was ‑ except it measured body temperature by being inserted in the ear. It was most uncomfortable as she inserted it a little deeper than I've ever experienced and it had to stay in there a while longer (usually the doctor inserts the instrument and takes a quick look). I expressed my displeasure. Her reply was that it was much faster, it beat having to sit with a thermometer under your tongue for several minutes and nobody liked having their temperature taken rectally.

I thought I'd test the waters and replied, "Oh, really? I had gotten used to it and it was sort of relaxing lying there with the cool air across my buttocks and a thermometer stimulating the nerve endings in a very sensitive area." Yet, her response was very casual and she appeared to pay it no mind. Unfortunately, I could feel a bit of pressure as my penis swelled to erection in my underwear.

The nurse had finished with the preliminary assessment and was turned away from me putting things away. The sunlight shone through the window and through her white nurse's uniform, and I could clearly see her legs all the way up to her crotch. I went into “overload mode”!

I got off the table and quickly approached her, putting my arm around her waist and letting my other hand grab the bottom of her right buttock. I said, "Let's see how the nurse likes to have her temperature taken."

I reached further down and pulled her uniform skirt up to her waist and looked down to enjoy seeing her white pantyhose and bikini panties underneath. Still holding on to her, I walked her over to the exam table and bent her over it.

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

Then I reached up and pulled her pantyhose down to her ankles. The view of her bent over the exam table in just her panties was incredible, but I had to get on with it. In the drawer of the exam table was everything I needed: exam gloves, KY jelly, and a rectal thermometer. I pulled her panties down to her knees and ran my finger between her cheeks to touch her asshole. She jumped!

I put on the exam gloves and lubricated my index finger with the KY. I told her to reach back and hold her cheeks apart, which she did. Placing my finger against her asshole, I slowly slid it inside all the way to the end. I felt her squeeze on it as I twisted it and slowly removed it. I put some KY on the thermometer, and she was still holding her cheeks apart, as I inserted it into her asshole. She pushed her ass back at me as my fingers touched her cheeks ‑ indicating that the thermometer was inserted and now the four-minute waiting game would begin. She let go of her cheeks and lay across the table, her legs a bit spread, with a thermometer sticking out of her ass.

This was more than I could take. I lowered my underpants and released my raging hard‑on. Stepping out of them, I stroked myself until I was as hard as I've ever been. The nurse was looking over her shoulder and asked me to step closer to her and rub my penis against her crotch. So, I did. I rubbed it along her pussy lips and felt her get wet. She was gyrating on the table and I reached for the thermometer to move it around in her ass ‑ twisting and in and out. Her pussy got real wet and on one of her gyrations, my penis (or is it a "cock" when it's hard and horny?) slipped into her pussy. The pace immediately intensified, and I felt her cumming as her pussy tightened on my cock. I moved forward and planted it deep several times before I, too, came! Then, we rested and once I had removed my cock I also took out the thermometer. Of course, would the reading be accurate?

As my nurse stood up, pulling up her panties and pantyhose, she said, "How did you know I liked it that way?"

Was I just lucky?

Published 
Written by Playdoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments