Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Didn’t Know What I Wanted—Part Three

"Things Progress for Sarah and Paul"

10
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After our talk on Tuesday evening, I felt so much more comfortable about our developing hotwife/cuckold relationship. Thursday, Sarah had a date. I assumed that it was with Brad, but she wouldn't tell me any details. However, she did allow me to clean the cum from her pussy when she got home.

Friday after dinner, we sat on the sofa together, and she greeted me with those words that all husbands—dominating or dominated—dread. "We need to talk."

"What is it, Darling?"

"Didn't you give me control of your pleasure?"

"Yes, Mistress. That's why you have my pathetic dicklette locked up."

"What did you do last night while I was on my date?"

"I cleaned up the house a while, then watched some TV."

"Did you use your computer?"

"Yes, I checked my email."

"That's not all. I checked your history. You chatted on the swinger's sites and watched a bunch of videos. Is that how you show your respect for me?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I wasn't thinking straight. I was wearing my cage and couldn’t jack off, so it didn't occur to me that I was disrespecting you. Please, how can I make it up to you?"

"We are going to have to find some way to control your urges. I'll ask around and see if anyone has suggestions. In the meantime, you may only use your computer when we are in the same room."

"Yes, Mistress."

Nothing else happened the rest of the evening except when I ate her pussy to orgasm at bedtime. Sarah spent almost the entire next morning on the computer and phone and then went shopping for a couple hours after lunch.

"I have a date tonight, and we need to be sure that you behave yourself."

"I'll be good. I promise"

"We're going to be sure this time." She left me standing there and went to the shower. After her shower, she got dressed for her date.

She started with a garter belt and stockings. Then she added a pair of crotchless panties that I had never seen before and topped it off with a sheer white blouse and a black miniskirt that didn't quite cover the stocking tops. She then finished with the hotwife charm and my key on her left ankle.

"Now we need to get you ready," she said. "Strip to your cage."

I wordlessly complied. She led me into the spare bedroom and had me assemble a cot that she had bought that afternoon. She had me lie on the cot and tied my hands to it above my head.

"Mistress, why are you restraining me?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No, Mistress."

"You'd better not be. I'm restraining you so I know that you aren't doing inappropriate things on your computer. I don't know how long I'll be out, so we need to see to your needs."

She put a half-gallon bottle of water with a long straw on the table next to me where I could reach it with my mouth. Then she pulled an overnight size adult diaper on me over my cage and tied my feet to the bottom of the cot.

"There you are, my little cuck. You can't get to your computer, but you have water to drink if you get thirsty and a way to handle the situation if you drink too much water. Brad's waiting for me. I need to go. See you later."

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

After about an hour of silence, I remembered our Echo. At least I was able to get some music. About that time, I started regretting the two beers I'd had with supper. A little while later, I asked Alexia for a time check. Sarah had only been gone for ninety minutes. I was thirsty but remembering my situation, I limited myself to a tiny sip. That offered a little thirst relief, but not for long. About every half-hour, I needed another sip. All too soon, the water bottle was half-empty.

Around midnight, Sarah still was not home, and my bladder was near bursting. I willed myself to ignore my bladder. But, unfortunately, my thirst continued to sabotage my stoic efforts. I had almost willingly become a cum-eating cuckold in chastity but dreaded the humiliation of pissing in a diaper. Still, I held on. Surely, she would be home soon and release me.

At the two o’clock time check on the Echo, I was in agony. Where could she be? How many times could her date fuck her? How much longer could I hold my piss? Was Brad hosting another gangbang? How much cum would I be drinking when she got home? Would my bladder burst if I didn’t piss soon?

The questions that kept running through my mind, combined with the restriction of my dicklette cage, pressure in my bladder, and my anxiety over Sarah’s date kept me from getting even a moment’s sleep. Then the unexpected happened. I felt a dribble of piss on my skin. I wasn’t pissing. I know what that feels like. I was just dripping. I guess my body was taking over. The dribble didn’t relieve any of the pressure. This was the worst of possible outcomes. I was slowly pissing myself without any relief.

After a while of the sporadic dribbling, I gave in and let loose. The feeling of relief was dimmed by the feeling of piss running out of my cage over my balls and settling under my ass. Sarah had planned carefully. I soon felt warm piss behind my thighs on the underpad I was lying on. I pissed so much that the diaper couldn’t hold it all.

 

# # #

I fell asleep after I emptied my bladder. Sarah woke me by straddling my face with her cum-dripping cunt. "Hi, Baby. I’ve been a busy girl. Clean me up, and then we can talk." I dutifully licked her pussy and swallowed the mystery man’s (or men’s) cum.

“Ooh, that feels so good. So soothing on my worn-out pussy.”

Eventually, she was empty and got off my face. I was shocked when I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost noon.

“Please,” I asked, “let me get up and shower and take off the cage. The piss is getting cold, and I don’t want an irritation.”

“A shower would make it a lot more pleasant to be in the same house with you. Don’t forget to clean up your mess on the cot. But, the cage stays. I like being in control, and since I’ve found out what a real dick is like, I don’t ever want to see your tiny excuse.”

The next week was more normal with a couple exceptions. I still had my dicklette in a cage and Sarah had me eat her pussy two or three times a day.

 

 

Published 
Written by richard3cm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments