Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hye-Jin's Nuru Night

"Hye-Jin discovers nuru massage"

11
5 Comments 5
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Hye-Jin, a Korean-American with an insatiable appetite for sexy nylon stockings. You may have read some of my past adventures on websites such as but this was a totally new experience that blew my mind! It started with a business trip to Tokyo last month.

It was a really long day of meetings with corporate executives in Marunouchi, the financial center of Tokyo. My day started with getting ready for the meetings. What should I wear? Conservative, black suits that practically all women wear to the office and meetings? Or, being American, would I dare to wear something more daring?

I would be the only woman at the meeting, as far as I knew, and definitely the only non-Japanese. The men would be mostly middle-age or older, having worked their way up the corporate ladder after graduating from one of the top universities in Japan, such as Tokyo University, known as Todai by Japanese people. I bet they would love to see me wear something other than a boring black suit.

Decided! I pulled out a two-piece beige-colored linen suit, the skirt ending above the knee—business-worthy, and just enough to tantalize curious eyes.

What to wear underneath? The men may never know, but I wanted to feel sexy and hold something over the men who hardly experience anything exciting at work or home, except when they hang out at hostess bars after work with fellow workers.

Going through my lingerie drawer, I selected a pretty sky-blue garter belt, matching bra and sheer high-cut panties, and a pair of Dior stockings. The nylons were super sheer 15 denier, dark coffee color, with reinforced toes. The guys’ eyes are going to fall out of their sockets!

I pulled up the left side first, clipped the garters; then I repeated on the right side. Perfect. Forget the slip. I wanted the silvery garter clips and straps to peek through the light linen material, providing a hint of what lay underneath.

I then picked out a sheer white blouse with a frilly collar and low neckline. Pulling on the skirt and top, the look was completed. Still somewhat conservative, but much prettier than the standard black suit. Finishing the ensemble was a pair of three-inch slingback heels to show off my nyloned heels. Hmmm, pretty sexy.

Out the door and off to the train station in Chiba, the next prefecture to the east, a “bed-town” for the Tokyo metropolis. It was a one and a half hour commute on the express train, but it was worth living in the nicer surroundings out in the suburbs.

I arrived at Tokyo Station before my first appointment at 9:00 a.m. typical starting time for Japanese businesses. From the station, it was only five minutes by foot to the Marunouchi Building, home of many top-tier corporations.

The 9:00 a.m. meeting was the first of several throughout the day, with only a luncheon meeting to break up the ho-hum meetings. At each of the meetings, it seemed like I was the center of attention as all the men noticed my “daring” outfit - especially a special one-on-one meeting with Takahashi-san, CEO of a large clothing company.

We met in his executive office overlooking the Imperial Palace, just the two of us, sitting across from each other. Takahashi-san tried his best not to stare at my legs which were sheathed in fine nylons, but every time I crossed my legs, the swish of the nylons seemed to torment him. The hem of my skirt crept up slowly and soon the dark tops of my stockings were peeking out.

I flashed him by sitting with my legs slightly apart, giving Takahashi-san a clear view up my skirt, all the way to my sheer panties. I swear I saw sweat on his forehead as his hands stroked his thighs trying to displace his growing desire to pounce on me and run his hands up my legs. Thankfully, the meeting ended soon thereafter. Takahashi-san almost seemed relieved.

After a full day of meetings, I was ready for some relaxation. Before heading home, however, I thought a nice massage would feel wonderful. A friend had mentioned a nice massage salon in Asakusa that I might enjoy. She didn’t tell me too much except that this salon had some unusual styles. One was called “nuru massage.” I had never heard of it, but it sounded interesting.

The word, “nuru,” I learned, means to rub, especially with something slithery. I wondered what it would be like. A quick google search for “nuru massage” revealed countless websites with detailed descriptions of what promised to be very sensual and stimulating, to say the least. Video clips revealed the variety of special techniques used. My mind raced as I imaged all the possibilities.

I called ahead to the salon and made an appointment for a two-hour session. It was only 15,000 yen, a good deal for two hours.

I arrived at the Asahi Asian Therapy, upstairs in a small office building not far from Kaminarimon, a famous landmark in Asakusa. As I walked in, I was greeted by the okami-san, an older woman who first served me green tea as she asked some questions about what kind of massage I desired.

I replied that I heard that “nuru” massage was one of their specialties. The woman replied, “Oh, yes. We are known in Tokyo for one of the best “nuru” massage services. I will be happy to ask our senior therapist to work on you. The “nuru” service will cost an additional 10,000 yen, if that’s okay.” It will, of course, include the full “work-up.”

I said, “Sure, sounds like fun!” With that, I forked over 35,000 yen before I was led to a small room in the back. The old woman brought in my therapist, a hunky Japanese man, perhaps mid-twenties, almost six feet tall and good-looking. He looked like someone featured in a fireman’s calendar.

“This is ‘Masaichi,’ ‘Masa’ for short. He will take care of you."

“Pleased to meet you,” Masa said. "I will be your therapist today. And may I call you Hye-Min? That’s a nice Korean name.”

I replied, “Nice to meet you also, Masa-san.” He looked stunningly handsome, dressed only in flimsy gym shorts and tight tank top.

“Just call me ‘Masa,’ no need to be so formal. Here, please come this way so I can help you get ready for the best massage of your life.”

Hmmm, "Best massage of my life?" I wondered what this “nuru” business would be like.

Masa directed me to the side of a waterbed-like massage bed on the floor. Next to the massage bed was what looked like a bathing area one finds in public baths in Japan, a shower head and faucet with plastic seats and wash basins. This did not look like the standard massage table. It was just like the video clips I viewed on YouTube. My excitement and anticipation grew even more.

Masa came up to me, placed his hands on my shoulders and said, “You are now in my hands for the best massage that you have ever had. Just relax and let me do the rest. You don’t have to do a thing.”

With that, he started to remove my jacket.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I was taken aback because this was not usual in a massage salon. But after the initial surprise, I decided to see where this was going. There’s always a first time.

Masa quietly slipped off my slingback shoes, took off my jacket, then began unbuttoning my blouse, leaving my top adorned by only a lacy bra. He left my bra on for now, then moved down to my skirt which he expertly removed with a few deft moves.

“Hmmmm,” he exclaimed, “that’s nice! I never see any beautiful woman nowadays wearing a garter belt and stockings. If you don’t mind, I am going to leave them on for your nuru massage. It will make the entire experience more stimulating for the two of us.” I didn’t know what was next, but I was getting really horny thinking of being under his control.

Masa drew me close and reached around my back to unhook my flimsy bra. Off it came quickly with his expert hands - obviously experienced in such things. “I’ll leave on the rest for now, so let’s get started.”

Adorned only in garter belt, stockings and sheer panties we walked over to the washing area. I always loved the sexy feeling of wet nylons, so this was very familiar. He proceeded to rinse me down with soothing hot water. Then came the body gel, scented with cherry blossoms.

Masa lathered me from top to bottom, starting with my firm breasts, down my back and stomach, then my back and rear, and down my stockinged legs. Then standing behind me, Masa enclosed my firm orbs with his hands and affectionately caressed them. He moved down to my crotch and soaped up my pussy through the filmy panties while his bulge rubbed my crack from behind. I was starting to feel light-headed and giddy. He paused to rinse me off with the shower head. “Now comes the fun part,” said Masa.

“Come, lie here face down,” he said as he led me to the waterbed. Masa explained, “Nuru is typically done by young women for men. Women in this business do everything for men from HJ, or hand job, BJ for blow job, all the way to FS, or full service—if you know what I mean. So today, I will give you the premium FS treatment, but instead of our usual woman’s job on a man, it will be the other way around. It will be MY pleasure as well as yours,” he grinned.

Masa reached over to a nearby shelf and picked up a liter-size bottle of what looked like massage oil.

“Here,” Masa said, “this is the special sakura-scented nuru oil that I use. Nuru oil keeps its slithery properties and has a special feel on your body. You will see what I mean in a minute.”

As I laid face down on the plastic mattress, Masa poured half of the bottle over my entire back, bottom, and legs, then began rubbing the oil all over.

Wow, it did feel wonderful. Much nicer than regular massage oil.

“Now, Hye-Min, comes the best part.” Masa stripped off his scanty gym shorts and tank top and laid his body on my backside. Holding my arms, he began rubbing his entire body on mine, up and down, side to side, slithering the nuru oil all over our glistening bodies. My sheer nylon panties and stockings were even more slippery to the touch as he glided smoothly and surely. My oiled body slithered on the slippery surface of the waterbed, adding to the sensual sensation.

Ohhh, I closed my eyes and relished the smooth sliding over my entire backside. Masa then moved down my body and began stroking my long stockinged legs, from the garter straps, over the metal clips, across the stocking tops, and all the way down to the reinforced feet of my stockings.

Masa massaged the soles of my feet, evoking sighs of ecstasy. His gentle style of reflexology, finding pressure points on my feet, felt so wonderful. His well-oiled hands and fingers rubbed the soles of my feet, sending electrical vibes to the center of my sex.

After fifteen to twenty minutes of sensual torment, Masa turned me over on my back and slathered the remaining nuru oil all over my frontside. As he laid down on my body, Masa held my outstretched hands and French-kissed me deeply and ravishingly. He moved down my body and grasped my oiled breasts with his muscular hands and caressed and kissed them.

My breasts swelled from the stimulation and my nipples were hard. Masa laid down on me and rubbed his body all over mine—his engorged dick sliding up and down my awakened pussy. His enormous log slid along my nylon-sheathed legs, lubricated by the slick nuru oil. He slid up and licked my engorged breasts, then down my tummy, to my awaiting pussy. Masa then ran his middle finger along the front of my sheer panties, teasing my cunt.

He then moved down and licked his way into my pussy. Pulling my panties to the side, he inserted his talented tongue into my waiting slash and flicked back and forth, up and down, slowly edging me to pure ecstasy. He quickly pulled me into a sitting position and stood facing me. Masa thrust his manhood into my anxiously waiting mouth, not expecting anything so huge and long. His dick must have been ten inches long and over an inch in diameter. He slowly slid his massive dick toward my throat. Amazingly, his entire length somehow slid in all the way to the hilt. I was breathless as Masa thrust his dong in and out.

Finally, he slid his prick out of my enlarged mouth, pulled me up on my knees, and moved behind me. Masa then grasped my waist from my back and wrapped his hands around my garter belt. He moved my sheer panties aside and slid his gigantic dick doggy-style into my gaping pussy . His dick easily slipped into my hungry cunt. In and out, in and out—I was besides myself as I felt close to passing out from the sheer sensuality of this new nuru massage experience.

“Ohhh, moooore, don’t stop! Give it to me!” My entire body trembled as I had the biggest climax of my life, just as Masa exploded in me. Masa’s seed oozed out of my inflamed pussy, mixed with the generously applied nuru oil. I felt close to passing out as my entire body shivered uncontrollably from the most incredible climax I ever experienced.

As Masa laid on me, we were completely soaked with nuru oil and sweat. After catching our breath, we lay in each other’s arms until our bodies calmed down. Slowly, Masa took me over to the bathing area and washed me with steaming hot water and body gel. He lovingly fingered my cunt and washed off the overflowing juice and his load.

Now that I was completely rinsed off, Masa proceeded to towel me down from head to foot. When I was dried off, he pulled me close and kissed me firmly while running his firm hands up and down my back, caressing my nylon covered ass. His still engorged dick tantalized my pussy, rubbing back and forth through the sheer nylon. He then lifted me off the floor. With my stocking-covered legs crossed behind him, we caressed each other and continued our fiery kissing while his prick teased my cunt.

“Masa, that was the best damned massage ever! It’s too bad I didn’t know about this nuru style before. When’s my next appointment?”

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments