Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How ‘Slut’ Became A Five-Letter Word

"A late bloomer craves sex leading to a licentious future."

14
2 Comments 2
973 Views 973
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is from an article in “Between the Sheets,” an erotic adult magazine. She called herself Janice. We met at a hotel outside of Vegas on Thursday afternoon. She said she had a last-minute appointment and would be back in an hour. An hour and a half later, we sat down to talk. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She drank wine. I had a martini. Janice said it was a busy day and she could only give me an hour. When the interview was over, Janice joined a nervous man at the bar who had been gawking at us the whole time."

I honestly can’t say how this happened because it wasn’t planned. Well, it wasn’t planned by me. When I was in high school, I thought that girls they called sluts were whores. I just didn’t know better. When I learned the truth, I became one.

Just to introduce myself, call me, Janice. I’m twenty-two and lost my virginity at seventeen to the next-door neighbor who was kind enough to drive me to school. His name was George Kline (not his real name), and he worked as an accountant at the Board of Education office next to the school.

There was nothing lurid about our affair. George was nice looking, married and about forty. Sometimes he talked about his wife, Silvia, who was overweight and wasn’t adventurous in bed. He said they argued a lot and one day she angerly told him he would have to get his pleasure elsewhere. When I told my girlfriends about George and what he said about his wife, they said that he told me personal stuff to seduce me and wanted to fuck me. I told my friends to go to hell. He was just a nice guy, kind and honest. After hearing about his wife and what my girlfriends said, I had my first fantasy about George.

 Maybe he was too honest because one day after I said, “Mr. Kline, I don’t know what to do after graduation.”  He said I was pretty and sexy and could be a model.

I thanked him for the compliment, then told him he was handsome and attractive and could be in the movies. That led to conversations that were personal about me, that is, private stuff I didn’t even tell my friends. I mean, I could trust him, and my mom and dad would never understand how I was feeling.

George asked if I had a boyfriend. “Yes,” I said. “He’s more of a good friend than a boyfriend.”

“So, he’s the kind of boyfriend they call platonic.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means friends without benefits.”

“You mean he is a friend, but we don’t have sex?”

“You got it. How do you feel about sex, Janice?” he asked.

“Well, all my girlfriends say it’s wonderful most of the time, but it depends on who you do it with. George don’t laugh but I’ve never had sex with a boy.”

“Is it because you are afraid, not interested, or waiting to get married?”

“None of the above,” I said. “I just haven’t had the opportunity. As they say, timing is everything.”

“But you would do it if the timing was right?”

“I guess so. I’m almost eighteen so it’s about time for me to grow up. “But,” I added, ” it needs to be with the right guy.”

“This might be blunt, but would I fit in the category of the right guy?”

My face turned scarlet, and I was so embarrassed. The truth was I had thought about being intimate with George but wasn’t going to say that. “Maybe if I you weren’t married,” was all I could think of.

In bed, I thought more about George, a lot more after that conversation. I pretended we were in the back of his van, kissing and touching. He had his hands on my tits, and I was rubbing his cock. It made me so horny that I masturbated myself into a roaring orgasm. That’s when I decided I wanted him.

So that’s what happened. I began wearing sexy clothes, wore my mom’s perfume, became flirtatious and even laughed at his dumb jokes. Here is one I remember:

A guy goes to the supermarket one day. He’s doing his shopping when he notices an attractive young woman waving at him.

She comes over and says “Hi” to him.

He’s taken aback because he can’t think where he knows her from. So, he asks her, “Do you know me?”

She replies, “Yes, I think you’re the father of one of my kids.”

The guy’s mind is whirring now, and it travels back to the only time he’s ever been unfaithful to his wife.

He asks the woman, “Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching???”

She looks into his eyes and calmly replies, “No, I’m your son’s teacher.”

Soon we were on a first name basis and his jokes got more risqué. Apparently, I had been successful and had encouraged George to make a move. He said it was time we should get better acquainted.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I said, knowing exactly what he meant.

There was lust in his eyes when he said, “We’ve been playing cat and mouse for months, Janice. You have been seducing me for the last few weeks and I’m ready to drop this little game of ours.”

“So, who is the cat and who is the mouse in this arrangement?”

“Well, I guess I’m the mouse and you’re the pussy.”

“I thought the cat catches the mouse.”

“You’re still thinking of nursery rhymes.”

I wasn’t desperate but anxious to take the next step and had big expectations for my first time. So, at the end of May after our graduation rehearsals, George said he was going to give me a graduation present. He didn’t mean for graduating from high school, but I was getting a coitus diploma.

I joined him in the back of his van. We both knew why we were there, He asked me if I had touched a penis before. I said I hadn’t, and he said, “That’s a good place to start.” George unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It already was stiff and looked awfully big to me.

“Touch it, Janice.”

I touched it with my fingertips.

"No, hold it and squeeze it lightly.”

I did that for a while before he said, “Now you need to taste it.”

I wasn’t real sure what to do, so he caressed the back of my head and pulled it down to his erection. “Put it in your mouth and suck it.”

Tasting him excited me. We weren’t telling each other nursery rhymes or jokes this time. Tasting is an odd word for foreplay but it began with kisses, then licking and sucking, and, oh yes, I knew how it would end.

I licked and sucked him while he took off my blouse and bra. I had a mouthful when he said, “My God, Janice, you have beautiful tits! Now take off your shorts and panties so I can get a look at your pussy.”

When I was mostly naked, he kissed me down there massaging my clit with his tongue. He could feel my wetness building and slid off his pants.

George spent at least ten minutes eating my pussy. Maybe my heavy breathing was because I was so horny or because I was scared. Either way, it was the signal for him to put his hard cock in my virgin hole. George said it would be best to do it doggie the first time and showed me what to do.

When I felt the head of his cock enter my pussy lips, I took a deep breath that must have scared him because he pulled back. Before trying again, he gave me a kiss and said it wouldn’t hurt more than a pinprick.

The next time he penetrated me, I was more prepared.  As he pushed in further, I gasped as if it hurt but it didn't—well, not much. Then I squealed when he got past my virgin maidenhead. I kept waiting for the pain, but it didn’t hurt more than when I got a shot at the doctor's office.

Well. Of course, he didn’t stop there. Just when I thought he was all the way in, he wasn’t. He pressed in further and further. Then he started riding me slowly, shoving himself in deeper and faster. He was fucking me hard and fast and now I understood what a good fuck meant. My head was spinning and after a while I lost all inhibition and joined his movements.

In only a few moments, I felt a flurry of spasms, followed by a rush of fluids filling me inside. I hadn't expected it to end so fast. I didn’t expect his finish to be so loud either. He yelled and growled and groaned while shooting powerful streams of cum inside me. After he pulled out, I saw his grin of satisfaction that told me of the pleasure I gave him. All I could think about was that he got me pregnant. It didn’t meet all of my expectations but was glad my defloration made him happy.

We had a repeat performance a week later, but I told him I didn’t want to get pregnant; he needed to use a condom.

“That won’t happen, Janice.”

“You mean you promise to pull out in time or you want to get me pregnant?”

“No. we’ll do it just like before. Don’t you like getting a creampie?”

“A creampie? What’s that?”

“Getting spunk filling that hot pussy of yours.”

“Of course,” and I did, “but it’s getting pregnant I don’t like.”

“Do you know what a vasectomy is?”

“Does it have something to do with science? I'm not good at science.”

He laughed and gave me a deep kiss. “Yes and no. It’s when a man has a little operation to cut a tube so there is no sperm comes out of his penis. You know what sperm is, don't you?"

"Yes, it makes babies."

"Correct." My wife made me have the procedure so we can’t have children. You can’t get pregnant from me, Janice.”

That relaxed me, and probably explains why the second time was better than my first. I was more aroused and not at all nervous. My pussy was wet and seemed to hug his eager cock, wrapping around it like a hotdog in a bun. It just felt so good, so natural.

We had two more after-school sessions, fucking our brains out. There was no hesitation. We pulled off our clothes, giving each other sensations that can only come form sexual desire. He showed me how to please a guy with a blowjob. George said the bulb at the tip of his cock was especially sensitive and to lick it in circles and use my lips around it and suck. He told me to lick up and down his shaft and fondle his balls. I learned fast and he said I was a natural.

The next day, George parked and got ready for our third fuck that week. “I can’t today, George." I told him. "I have choir practice at church in a half hour.”

“Don’t worry, Janice. I’ll be quick.” I was in the doggie position while he pulled his pants down and slipped my panties to my knees finishing from behind in less than a half dozen thrusts. I was dripping with cum when I went into the church. That was my first quickie. It was fun but not as good as working up to an orgasm.

Later, when George encouraged me to date, I learned that a quickie was how most of the boys at school fucked a girl. My confidence soared after being with George and I was on a dating frenzy. As the school year was ending, I found several unplatonic guys to date and fucked most of them. They were just boys and only wanted cunts for pleasure. None could give me the satisfaction I got from George, but their eagerness and enthusiasm always made me horny.

After graduation, George had a surprise birthday present for me. “We’re going to celebrate your eighteenth birthday at a resort on Saturday. Bring a swimsuit. Tell your parents you’re with friends and it will be an overnight.”

We went to the Malibu Motel that had a swimming pool, restaurant, bar and tennis courts so it was a stretch to call it a resort. I wore my sexiest bikini and we spent the first hour in the pool.

He finally said, “I can’t take this any longer. You are driving me crazy with that sexy bikini. Let’s go to the room.” I could see the bulge in his trunks that he didn’t try to hide.

George slipped off his swim trunks and sat on a chair with his cock sticking straight up watching me get naked. He said he thought my tits had filled out since we first met, and they were fabulous. I didn’t know if he wanted me to sit on his cock or start with a blowjob. I began by stroking and licking his voracious cock like he had taught me. He was so hard his seven-inch cock seemed like it was a nine. He already was dripping precum and I did my best to give him deep throat getting most of him down. I really wanted him to cum in my mouth. It’s a two-way appetizer for me because I had learned to enjoy the taste and after he cums the first time, George lasts so much longer during the second round.

After he exploded with a half dozen creamy blasts down my throat, I thought he was having a heart attack as he gasped for air. I gave him a glass of water followed by a shot of whiskey to help him calm down.

AliceeCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeCute

"Oh, Janice, that felt so good. Give me some time before we fuck. By the way, I’ve brought you something for your birthday.” At that, he reached under the bed and gave me a box all wrapped with a bow and ribbon. “Happy birthday, Princess. I suggest you open it now.”

Of course I didn’t wait. I was embarrassed at first but not for long, because inside was the most realistic dildo you can imagine. The package said it was an eight-incher, almost an inch longer than George. It had compact balls the size of golf balls, a meaty round head and beautiful veins. Even better, it was a remote-controlled vibrator! The package even came with a tube of lubricant.

“Oh,” I screamed. “This is wonderful, George! I always wanted to try one.”

“Go ahead and try it out,” he suggested.

I didn’t have to be asked twice. I didn’t need the lube. My pussy was already soaking wet. George put a pillow under my ass and spread my legs gently pressing the dildo into my fuck hole. It fit comfortably, even as he pushed it in deeper. He let me play with myself while reading the directions for the remote. The vibration was a totally new experience.

When George slipped next to me, I was so horny and aroused that getting him inside me couldn’t happen soon enough. At first, he sucked my nipples and gave me deep open mouth kisses. I could feel his cock rising as he rolled on top. In a flash, he pulled the toy out and put himself in. Oh, what a joy to have him banging into me with such fervor. It was with the same appetite as the guys at school.

As expected, he didn’t stop for a long time but when he did, George splashed a massive load inside me. This was the moment when I realized I didn’t just like having sex, I loved it. I never wanted it to end. I could do it forever. I ready to do it one more time that afternoon, but he said we had to go to dinner and I had to wait until morning.

I guess that day was why I agreed to go with him to go to an “adult party” even though I didn’t know what it was.  I asked him what that meant.

He said, “It’s with adult friends that are uninhibited and like doing the same things we enjoy.”

“We only enjoy having sex, George.”

He shrugged and said, “You’re right about that, Janice.”

When he said underwear was optional, I understood that I would also need to be uninhibited.

********

I was apprehensive, of course, going to an adult party at eighteen. The occasion was only ten days away but waiting seemed like years. The dildo came in handy (another pun?) during those nights when I thought about fucking George or for that matter, some of the boys at school. Now I had orgasms as regularly as night follows day.

The party was at a ranch fifteen or twenty miles out of town. Ten people were invited, including me and George. I didn’t know the others, although there was a girl I remember from school that graduated with my brother three years earlier. Her name was Neomi Shea. She was attractive rather than beautiful wearing a deep cut halter top and what I call an easy access micro mini skirt. Neomi was what kids called a nerd and a computer geek so I wouldn’t have expected to see her at this party. Now she wore long blond hair and had an irresistible, carefree disposition. So maybe she fit in after all.

The five men were mostly middle age except for Dan. He was in thirty, handsome and owned the ranch.  The three other women were about Dan's age. None of them wore bras like me, showed generous amounts of cleavage and wore too much makeup.

Sheila was a black woman with incredible legs and a wide dazzling smile. Tannia was a little plump, voluptuous with large dark nipples, although she might have been pregnant. That was confirmed when someone asked who the father was. Tannia said she wasn’t sure, but it was likely that it was her father-in-law’s. Finally, there was Wendy, cute, slim, and petite with a gorgeous face. She was a young mother with a two-year-old daughter.

I was curious and nervous about how the “adult” themed party would start. I didn’t have to wait long.

Dan announced that tonight was Women’s Sexlympic night. He showed us prizes for the winners that were gold, silver and bronze Ben Wa balls. The three events were for the best tits, pussy, and stimulation play.

Cards with our names were shuffled and drawn one by one. Sheila was first and was asked, “Tits or shot?” This meant she had a choice. She chose “Shot.” She downed a shot of whiskey with Wendy next. Wendy chose tits and took off her blouse displaying munificent mammaries with erect pointy nipples.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before I had to choose. “Janice, you’re next.” Dan called out.

I’m not much of a drinker so I said, “Tits.” I received lots of oohs and aahs when I revealed my young firm copious tits and received a better than average score.

Tannia, a middle-aged woman, chose tits. Her pendulous boobs did not sag and had an appealing shape. Finally, Neomi took a shot. Round one was over with Wendy receiving the highest score.

There was a pause in the events while the men groped Tannia’s fully loaded boobs. She was a bit of a showoff and loved the attention. Dilbert put his arms around me and cupped my breasts pinching my nipples. Even though he was a stranger, I didn’t mind, in fact I loved it and gave him a hug and a wet kiss.

Round Two was ‘shot or pussy’. I was first and chose pussy making me naked except for my sandals. Fortunately, I was fully shaved showing off my puffy labia. The men shouted, “Spread ‘em, spread ‘em.” I spread my legs but that wasn’t what they wanted. Finally, I caught on and opened my pussy receiving an enthusiastic round of applause. Naomi was the clear winner with a scintillating swollen pussy lips and a engorged clit.

After some discussion of appropriate clothing for Round Three, it was decided that everyone should be nude, both the men and the women. The orgy was in full swing. There is nothing more stimulating than seeing five men exhibiting lecherous erections sticking out like daggers anxious to impale lusty cunts.

It was Jason that caught my eye. It wasn’t that his cock was unusual, although it was firm, fat, and nicely shaped. It was his balls that attracted me. They were shaved clean and huge like a croquet ball. I couldn’t help myself and gave his bulbous balls a firm hug. He spread his legs and asked if I’d like to suck them. I did of course losing all inhibitions.

Everyone was ready for the final round called stimulation play. There were choices again, but we were given the choice of man or woman.

George had performed oral sex on me, and I liked it so when Sheila chose ‘woman’ and asked me to be her partner, I agreed to have her eat me out. She began sucking and licking my nipples, then slowly moved between my legs.

With my legs hanging over her shoulders, everyone gaped at our lude performance. Sheila was a great lover, even better than George, and seemed to know every sensitive part of my body. I must have had two or three orgasms, withering and whimpering before letting out shrieks drenching her mouth with my juices. Seconds later, someone, a man with a thick cock, took her place and went balls deep with one thrust. After a few dozen vigorous strokes, he filled my pussy with a surge of cum that never stopped flowing. It was exhilarating and at that point, I felt that servicing men was in my future.

Although Sheila eventually received the highest score in the stimulation event, the most original display went to Tannia. She chose “woman” and the woman was herself. She fucked herself with a bottle of beer while playing with her swollen clit. She groaned and gasped for air with each intense orgasm giving her audience erotic pleasures of our own.

For my part in the event, I sucked off three guys and swallowed each of their loads. I took second in that event.

The overall winner in Sexlympics was Wendy who tit fucked all the guys and took second in the pussy event and first in tits. I didn’t place but had great fun by fucking George who was getting sloppy seconds with a bonus when Naomi gave me a wink, licked her lips, then felched me clean. Felching wasn’t an event, but it should have been.

For the closing ceremonies, the Ben Wa winners chose their fuck partners first. Winning gold, Wendy chose Dan. Sheila won silver and picked Jason. Naomi got the bronze and was with Terry. Tannia who got a pearl clit ring like an earring for the “Token of Appreciation” award. She was with Barry who appeared to be bashful at the beginning. They were complete opposites in shape and personality. Barry was thin and shy. Tannia was thick and effervescent. It shouldn’t have been a surprise that they got off like they were made for each other because Barry had a massive cock that was a perfect match for Tannia’s inflamed cunt.

No one left before a spectacular finish. Some went outside for their final act, but none were better than Naomi fucking Terry. They were exciting to watch. Their endurance was incredible, and it was like watching a Kama Sutra demonstration. They would have won Best in Show if there had been one.

We left the ranch exhausted and drained, anticipating the next party.

When I got home, my mom was waiting up for me. She asked, “Did you have a good time at the party, Janice?” My face flushed. I lied and told her it was just like always, just ok. She said, “Maybe you need to find some new friends.”

“I guess so, Mom,” and I went in the bathroom to cleanup. I just hoped she hadn’t smelled the heavy scent of sex on me.

Without telling me, George shared my e-mail address and phone number with the other men at our group session and arranged for me to meet them at his place when his wife was away. I got lots of pleasure ‘dating’ each of them. Occasionally, George would join us making a threesome. I didn’t like DP at first but after a while, I began looking forward to it. As for George, he loved fucking a cum filled pussy.

Like most middle aged men, they liked fucking a young receptive woman and I found it exciting that most of them were married. They all complimented me on my juicy pussy and said I was a great fuck. In fact, I have never lost the desire and thrill of doing it. Like a time bomb in my head, I’m ready to explode if I don’t have it. Some people get their release from sports or travel.  I get it from having sex. Some call it an afterglow following good sex. Others call it satisfaction. Both are true but after the waves of pleasure have subsided, I feel a certain tranquility, like being in a hypnagogia state before sleep.

A month after our party at the ranch, Wendy and her husband invited us for a swap exchange. It was an all-night affair where both Wendy and I got DP’d, then stuffed repeatedly with wads of cum.

That night was followed at the end of summer by another party at the ranch with no theme unless a round robin is a theme. It was more like a competition. Four of us women knelt in front of an equal number of men who went from anal to anal taking turns with each of us. The last man to cum would be declared the winner. George was the third one in my ass and was first out when he came too quickly. George always cums too soon the first time we have sex. We always have to go again and sometimes again and again.

Brandon was the eventual winner, then exploded into Becky. Becky was our school's cheerleader, with a provocative face and body to match. She told me she was Dan’s niece and was surprised to see me there. Becky said, “I thought you were the only virgin left at Dunlop High.” She was by far the sexiest slut in our class. It was rumored that she had fucked the entire basketball team.

It was time for me to move on after the ranch party. George had been calling me his Princess Whore and I didn’t mind it because that was how I thought of myself. He said that sex work was, well, a good fit for me, if you don’t mind the pun. George said I was hardwired for a career as a well-paid escort. I agreed and hired George as my agent, procurer, and bookkeeper. It turns out that sex was more lucrative for him than being a public employee. At twenty-five percent commission, he earns more as my assistant than as an accountant for the Board of Education.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments