Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He met her at a bar

"Adam saw her across a crowded room, and was immediately smitten."

10
2 Comments 2
543 Views 543
2.5k words 2.5k words

He had stepped into the bar only a few minutes before, expecting to get a few drinks and then going back home alone. Adam was on a business trip, and had endured a long, dull day filled with conferences. Now all he needed was to unwind and relax a bit before heading to bed.

And yet, when he set his gaze on her beautiful figure, her long locks of blonde hair, her milky skin, oh, he knew he couldn’t just focus on his drink.

She was sitting at the bar, crossing her long, gorgeous legs. She was wearing a red dress that went so well with her curvaceous body, but the best part of her outfit was the long, black pantyhose she had on. They were incredibly silky and glimmered lightly under the dim lights of the bar.

He walked over to her, a smile dancing on his face. Adam was tall and lean, handsome in a masculine way that usually caught women’s attention.

“Hello, I’m Adam,” he introduced himself without hesitation. He wasn’t a timid man, and when he found something he wanted, he went for it.

She turned her big, brown eyes toward him, and a playful little grin tugged at the corners of her full, red lips.

“Hello there. I’m Molly,” she replied, offering him her hand, and he shook it softly, his stare focused on her beautiful eyes. 

“Can I buy you a drink?” he asked, and motioned toward the seat next to her, silently asking if he could take a seat.

She nodded, and as he sat down next to her, she leaned toward the side, her legs brushing against his. They were long and shapely, absolutely gorgeously wrapped in those sexy nylons, and Adam wanted to take her right then and there.

They shared a drink and then another, laughing, talking, getting to know each other. She noticed the way he kept on gazing down at her long legs, and eventually leaned in, moving close enough to brush his ear with her soft lips, whispering:

“You like my long, beautiful legs, don’t you? Most men do… would you like to run your fingers over them?” she ended her question with a little nibble on her earlobe, and Adam grinned wolfishly. He loved a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn’t afraid to ask for it.

She was seductive and flirtatious, and didn’t seem at all hesitant when it came to her sexuality. That made her even more attractive to Adam.

He placed his hand on her knee, feeling the soft fabric of her pantyhose, and began moving it up his leg, staring deep into her eyes as he did so.

“I can’t get enough of your legs. How good they look in those nylons of yours,” he grunted, making her smile hotly. She stretched her leg so that she could caress his thigh, and winked sensually.

“Oh, you do? I have a whole collection of it back home. I love the way they feel around my legs, the way they shape my body, the way they make me feel so sexy, so feminine,” she whispered, and Adam knew he had found the jackpot. She shared his fascination with hosiery, that much was clear.

“Would you like to come up to my room with me? You could model your beautiful black nylons for me, what do you say?” he asked, continuing to caress her tight with increasing arousal. She didn’t even hesitate, nodding at once and standing up, every movement sensual and inviting.

“Let’s go, Adam,” she cooed, and he took the hand she was offering him. They walked together toward the elevator, and the instant the door closed behind them, he wrapped her up in his arms, kissing Molly passionately. Their tongues danced together as he ran his left hand up and down her leg, feeling the soft, silky pantyhose covering her thighs.

When the elevator dinged once more, they stepped forward, eagerly rushing toward his room. He opened the door and promptly got inside, his cock throbbing inside his pants. He wanted her so badly, and by the way she touched him, the way she stared at him, she desired him just as bad!

They continued to make out right there in the middle of the room, arms wrapped around each other’s bodies. They could barely restrain themselves any longer. He was so tempted to rip her clothes off, but before he could begin tugging at her dress, she slipped away, and pushed him sensually onto a nearby sofa. 

He sat down, staring up at her hungrily. She stood there, looking sexy as hell, with that tiny, short red dress, and those amazing pantyhose glimmering softly under the room’s lights. Molly kicked off her high heels, winking at the handsome businessman sitting on the sofa just a few feet away from her.

“You wanted me to model my pantyhose for you, didn’t you?” she asked, moving her legs around flirtatiously so that she could see it from every single angle. The way she raised her legs, lowered them, bent his knee up and then down, lifted his dress’ skirt playfully and then let it fall back up drove Adam insane with desire.

She was so gorgeous, so stunningly sexy, and her black nylons embraced her long legs in a way that drove him wild with desire.

“Do you like what you see?” she purred, wiggling her toes and modeling her feet as well, to let him see every single inch of her body just the way he liked it. 

“Fuck yeah,” he replied, biting his lower lip with great desire, leaning back and enjoying the show. He loved every instant of it, and her legs were absolutely stunning, breathtaking. He could stare at them all night long without ever growing bored.

She moved closer to him, walking sensually and standing next to the sofa. She raised her left leg, placing her foot on his lap, and starting to run it up and down his thigh. He groaned softly, as he felt the silky fabric of her pantyhose brushing against his pants. Adam inhaled sharply, finding her scent intoxicating, unable to take his eyes off her legs, loving the way the silky fabric glimmered gently under the light.

“Tell me what you like, Adam,” she purred, and he raised his hand toward her, placing it on her lower leg and running his fingers up and down. He pinched the fabric and tugged at it softly, before letting it fall back against her pale skin.

“I love the way your legs look in these black nylons. I love the way they embrace your figure and make it look oh so feminine, so beautiful. I love how soft they are, how they trap your toes and you wiggle them, making the fabric move like waves in the sea,” he grunted, his cock throbbing badly.

He wanted her, ached for her body. She placed her hand on top of his own, still caressing her long legs, and winked hotly.

“Take them off, handsome. I have a fun little surprise for you.” she whispered, and Adam didn’t hesitate, following her lead. He loved an assertive woman who knew what she wanted.

She accompanied his hand up her thigh with her own fingers, and only released it when he reached her waist.

There it was, the hem of her pantyhose. He hooked his fingers in it gently, and then began tugging in, inch after inch, not rushing in the least. He wanted to see the way it slipped down, how it abandoned her leg, how the skin looked as it broke free from the tight fabric embracing them powerfully.

NIGHTXXX
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIGHTXXX

Down, down, down it went, until it reached her knees. Then she raised one of her legs on top of his lap, and he lowered it down it, as she massaged his thigh with her toes, wiggling them against his pants.

As the fabric slid down her stunning limb, she began moving her foot higher up, until she reached the bulge on his lap. She began to wiggle her toes playfully, stimulating him even further, and making Adam groan loudly, his cock throbbing badly.

“God, yes,” he grunted, and as he finally slipped the pantyhose off her left foot, she lowered her leg and then raised the other one, placing it this time right on his cock, over his pants. He loved every instant of it, and as he removed the fabric from her other leg, she stimulated him further, until he was holding her pantyhose in his hands.

Molly knelt down on the floor in front of him, a wicked glimmer in her eyes. She took the nylons away from him and unzipped his pants, fishing out his erection from his pants.

He watched with great arousal as she placed the pantyhose on top of his erection, winking playfully up at him.

“Do you want to cum all over them, huh? Do you want me to masturbate you using these soft, black nylons?” she purred playfully, and he could feel the silky fabric all around his cock, making him moan loudly.

“Yes, yes, please do it,” he pleaded, staring down at his nylon-covered erection, fascinated by how it looked, by how it felt.

She smirked wickedly, clearly loving every instant of teasing and playing with him in such a manner. Molly began to run her hand up and down his cock, trapped by the pantyhose she had been wearing only a few instants before.

It made a pleasurable feeling even better, the softness of the high-quality fabric caressing his cock and making him throb with arousal. She applied just the right amount of pressure, enhancing his pleasure and desire.

Adam felt the drops of precum oozing into the fabric and coating it as Molly kept on running her hands up and down, up and down his shaft, her playful smirk only making the situation even more arousing.

The pantyhose clung to his cock as she kept on masturbating him, faster and faster each passing second. He felt like he was approaching the edge a few times, and managed to breathe in and out slowly, pacing himself so the pleasure could last longer, so his orgasm would be far more powerful when it finally arrived.

After a while, though, he couldn’t take it any longer, the pleasure too intense, the way the nylon caressed his cock over and over again intoxicating. Adam couldn’t get enough of it, and he had already begun bucking his hips up as she continued to touch him, masturbate him like no other woman had ever before.

He grunted hard, bucking his hips up one last time, closing his eyes as he completely lost control. Adam cum like never before, an orgasm that completely blew his mind. He felt his seed spreading all around the soft, silky black nylons, but Molly didn't stop. She kept on running the fabric up and down his shaft, his bulbous head, making sure his cum was spread evenly up and down and all around.

Much to his surprise, even after it was nice and coated up, she still kept going, whispering hotly:

“I want you to cum again on them. Come on, I know you can do it,” she cooed, and he could feel his cock start to slowly grow erect again. It was overly sensitive, so it was both painful and pleasurable at the same time, but he didn’t protest, he didn’t try to push her away. Adam just let her keep on rubbing his cock with her nylons, groaning and panting heavily, his cock pulsating underneath the fabric.

It felt so damned good, like no other handjob he had ever received before. This time, Adam simply closed his eyes and let her do her thing, focusing on the sensations that started at his cock and spread all over his body like waves crashing against the shore. 

She continued going until he once again felt his balls tensing, his cock throbbing badly. And then he cum all over again, coating the pantyhose with yet another layer of his seed. She made sure to spread it all around, making him groan as his cock grew more and more sensitive.

It was only when it was nice and coated with his cum that she finally let go of his cock, and stood up, holding the nylons in her hands.

“Do you want me to put them on again?” she purred, and he looked up at her with surprise and delight. 

“Yes, please,” he replied, staring at Molly in absolute awe. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met, sharing every single one of his kinks.

And so Adam sat there as he watched her toll the pantyhose back onto her legs, up and up, without any rush. She felt his seed spreading over her skin, the fabric growing stiff due to the sticky substance clinging to it.

He bit his lower lip with wild arousal, unable to believe he had managed to meet a woman like Molly during a dull business trip. She finally rolled the nylons over her panties and adjusted them softly, before removing her dress so that Adam could properly admire the way they clung around her long, feminine legs.

His cum was spread all over, and he knew she could feel it stuck against her soft, pale skin. It looked insanely hot, and he could feel himself growing erect all over again, even though he had already cum two times!

“Do you like what you see?” she purred sensually, moving around so he could admire her body from all angles.

“You’re amazing,” he grunted, and walked toward her, helping Molly lay down on the bed. “Let me return the favor.”

Adam began to rub her legs, her sex over the stained nylons, stimulating Molly until she reached her own climax, moaning out his name wildly. He loved the way the pantyhose stuck to her legs like never before, how her muscles tensed as he rubbed his fingers over her nylon-covered sex.

This wasn’t going to be a one night stand, he knew it all too well already. Molly was the kind of woman you found once in a blue moon, and he wasn’t going to let her go quite so easily!

As they laid together on the hotel bed, cuddling close to each other, he kissed her softly. Adam was resting his hands on her legs, loving the way she purred whenever he caressed her.

“You said you have a whole collection in your house, didn’t you? I can’t wait to see you model every single one of them for me,” he whispered, and she giggled, nodding eagerly.

“I can’t wait either, Adam.”

He knew this was the beginning of something magical. They both shared the same fantasies and clearly wanted to explore it far further. Adam was determined to add several gorgeous pantyhose to her collection, and he knew he’d soon get to see her wearing every single one of them, both inside and outside the bedroom.

Published 
Written by kjslegs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments