Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

footy

6
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
874 words 874 words


The thing he liked most about her feet was the faint passion fruit scent. He didn't know where she got her special lotion but it was amazing, it made her skin so soft and the smell was intoxicating. He loved to sit and watch her paint her toes- the way she carefully applied the deep red nail polish to her little toes, the way she lifted her feet and spread her toes as far as she could when she was done in order to not get the polish ruined while it dried. Watching her do that made his cock throb, all he could think of was taking each toe in his mouth, but he knew she would be mad if he ruined her polish, he also knew that if he behaved she would let him cum over her soft delicate feet.

At the moment she was just trying out a new pair of shoes she had bought- gorgeous strappy sandals in hot pink with a four inch heel. His cock ached as he looked at her perfect feet, he wanted to kneel and lick between her toes while she had the sandals on. He knew that she knew exactly what he wanted and that she was teasing him when she wiggled her toes in the sandals.

"Please baby", he begged as he adjusted him massive hardon in his shorts.

She smiled and lifted a foot coquettishly- "Is this what you want?" she asked giggling.

"Yes baby you know it is".

"Do you want me to press my feet against your hard cock?" she asked seductively.

The image of her foot against his cock made him shudder with desire; already a bead of precum formed on the tip and was soaking his shorts.

"Yes", he said in a low voice as he gulped.

She sat down on the bed and waited for him to kneel in front of her, she lifted one sandaled foot to him and he took it his hand and started to kiss it. He slowly unbuckled her sandal as he kissed her foot and took it off, placing it on the floor beside him, he laid her bare foot on his shoulder and she lifted the other one up to him so he could give it the same treatment. When the other sandal was placed on the floor he took both her feet and held them together, rubbing them all over his face, his mouth was watering at the scent of them. He brought both feet to his mouth and started licking and sucking her toes; she giggled every time his tongue slid in between her toes and tickled her. His cock was straining now, tenting his boxers.

She pulled her feet out of his hands to sounds of obvious protest.

CharlotteBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteBrownn

She ran both feet down his chest, one stopping over his nipples the other continuing down to his cock, rubbing his cock through his boxers while she teased his nipples.

After a few minutes of this exquisite teasing both her feet were pulling down his boxers, he was shaking with the desire to feel her feet on his cock. When her big toe touched his balls he moaned in pleasure, his eye were riveted to what her feet were doing to his cock. Her right foot was flat against his hard cock while the left was massaging and teasing his balls. Her toes wiggled against his balls and his hips started moving in short humping motions. She started rubbing his cock up and down with her foot which caused precum to ooze out of his cock and spread over her sole and toes.

"Do you like the way my toes glisten with your precum?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes…" he grunted through clenched teeth, moving his hips a little faster.

She wiggled her toes on his balls and he felt he might cum any second.

"Do you want to cum all over my foot?" she asked smiling, "do you want to see my lily white foot covered in your sticky cum?"

The image she planted in his head made him lose control. He grunted in response, pressing her foot to his cock with his hand and started moving his hips and humping it. Her other foot was working his balls, playing her small delicate toes all over them. he kept humping her delicate foot, the sole of which felt amazing on his cock, and felt the pressure in his balls rising, he felt them tightening.

"Oh baby", he grunted.

She felt he was close, his movements feverish.

"Yes baby I want you to cum all over my foot… cover my red painted toes with your white cream baby…"

He was grunting unintelligibly now, his grunts becoming continuous. After a few seconds she felt his cock twitch and swell and suddenly spurt after spurt of hot cum covered her foot, accompanied by a symphony of grunts and moans of pleasure.

His body shook with the intensity of his orgasm and the sight of his cum hitting her foot kept him cumming for minutes.

When his cock finally stopped twitching he lifted her cum covered foot to his mouth and sucked her toes, licking all the cum off her skin .

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments