Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time I got a footjob

"The first time i ever got a footjob was amazibg"

4
1 Comment 1
31.2k Views 31.2k
785 words 785 words
Famous Story

When I was 18, I was dating this beautiful girl who we will name Amber. She was a thick girl with beautiful long, blonde hair and she had amazing, perfect, thick, meaty toes. One day when I was at her house, we were in her room just talking. Now, Amber loved to tease me with her feet. Either with her socks on, or in bare feet. One time she teased me to the point where she was wrapping her toes around the head of my cock, even while I was wearing my shorts. Now as you can imagine, it felt amazing when she did that and when she gripped my cock head with her toes, I moaned a little. She was surprised that I moaned when my shorts were still on. Then, all of a sudden, she was pulling my shorts and underwear down.

I was starting to get majorly hard because I knew what was coming next. She grabbed my rock hard cock with her hand and started jerking me so I could get a little more harder. Then she wrapped her toes around my huge cock head and started squeezing it with her toes. She was begging me to cum in between her toes. Next thing I know, I started squirming because it felt so good and I just shot multiple, huge, thick loads of hot cum in between her sexy toes. She was eating the cum off her toes so fast. She really enjoyed it, but I think I enjoyed it even more.

We ended up falling asleep after that, but when I woke up, I could smell a pair of big sweaty feet on my face and I knew that Amber wanted to continue my foot fantasy. So I started worshipping her sweaty soles, I remember how they smelled, and I remember how turned on I got from the taste of her feet. She must have been doing something to make them sweaty while I was sleeping ;) Amber would not stop moaning and begging for more cum on her feet, so I told ger to lie down on her stomach and put her feet in my lap. She did, then I sat up on the bed and sandwiched my hard cock between her soles and just started pumping my cock up and down her soles. Amber was amazed at how "experienced" I was even though I never fucked a pair of feet before.

She was moaning like crazy and I was just pumping away on her soles until I shot another few loads on her soles.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

She started rubbing her soles together and rubbing my cum into every inch of skin on her feet. She didn't wanna stop, she turned over and put her feet on either side of my limp cock and started stroking me until I got hard again. By this time I was wxhausted from shooting that many loads already, but I wasnt gonna complain as this was my first footjob fantasy. She started pumping her feet up and down on my cock, which was back to being rock hard. She said to me, "Dont be afraid to let it all out, I wanna hear how good it feels when I make you cum okay?" So then that got me going real good and I started moaning as she kept stroking me, then all of a sudden she started pounding her feet against my cock and I couldnt help but moaning really loud and she was smilng while I moaned really hard and loud. She told me that she loved making me cum with her feet and she loved hearing how loud I moaned.

She kept pounding my cock and I kept moaning amd then she wrapped her toes around my thick cock head and said, "God it feels better in between my toes," and she started squeezing my cock head repeatedly and it honestly felt even better than the first time she squeezed my head. I was close to busting so I told her not to stop till every last drop was shot in befween her toes. She loved hearing that so she kept going and pretty soon I was busting the biggest load out of all of them and she orgasmed that last time as it was also the warmest load she felt and that turned her on so much. She had to finish eating all my cum from her toes and when she was done, she said to me, "That was the hottest thing I have ever done in my life," and she then bent her head down and slid her tongue along the shaft of my cock and ten minutes later, we were passed out.

Published 
Written by footfetishlover007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments