Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Expectations – Letters 4 and 5

"You should never listen to what someone says on the internet. Not unless you want it to come true."

12
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My hands shook as I ripped open letter four. A tiny amount of spunk dripped onto the envelope before I discarded it. After reading the first few lines, I glanced at the towel on the bed. Picking it up, I cleaned the spunk from my face and body, but not before I swallowed every drop I could rescue.

I had to wear the blindfold again. I had to kneel on the bed facing the headboard. I rang the bell in anticipation of the next session and placed my hands behind my back as instructed.

This time I didn’t hear him but I felt the bed move beside me.

I felt a hand on my left breast. He cupped it gently before rising it upwards and then letting it fall. I actually liked that. The other side of the bed moved and my senses told me that two people had climbed onto the bed. My other breast was manhandled. Once more, I hoped it was her.

Both of my hands were taken and lowered to my side. In my left hand, I felt a semi-hard cock. I hoped that in my right would be a something slippery when wet, but I was presented with another cock. I pulled on both of them at the same time; both hardening each time I squeezed.

In my life, I had only ever had one threesome with two blokes, but that was more fumbling than fucking. In fact, I don’t think the two blokes that were involved took me at the same time. I knew this would be different and I relished the fact that I would experience sucking and fucking at the same time; or so I had convinced myself.

I wanted this so bad, but I doubted I would get the choice of which cock would go in my mouth. In all honesty, at that moment, I would be hard pushed to decide myself.

I felt a hard rod slide across my bum as one of the guys positioned himself behind me. I felt a mouth come down on my nipple and a hand cup my sex; a finger of which slipped inside.

I rocked my body to and fro causing my bum to brush against the cock behind me and the finger to slip in further. My senses were heightened. I could smell the aroma of the man in front of me as he pinched my nipples.

The kiss on my lips took me by surprise. The wetness of his tongue snaked across them before pushing inside my mouth. Our tongues mingled for a while; passionately and with sensitivity and my body ached for every slight and sensuous touch.

I was turned around, guided by one of the men and then told to sit. I found the cushion I was to sit on to be a hard cock that slipped easily between my buttocks. I placed my hands down on the cock and stroked the head as it protruded from my groin. I had no idea where the other cock had gone.

I was lifted off the body on the bed and I felt gel being applied to my bottom.

My mind started to look forward to its first anal fuck, especially after the fingering I had earlier experienced earlier. The tip nudged at my anus and I think the expectation was that I was going to avoid contact. On the contrary, I pushed down so that the head slipped past my sphincter. Trapping the head inside I breathed slowly and let my body sink down onto it. Never underestimate a slut, I thought to myself.

As his cock filled me, I sensed my legs being eased apart and a hungry mouth and tongue fell on my pussy. The oral onslaught and the tightness I felt in my arse was wonderful. The tongue licked and sucked. I had given up trying to second guess who it was attached to. As far as I knew there were two options – either of them pleasurable.

I started to moan out loud. I kept closing my eyes, though I didn’t know why; the blindfold was one of the best light inhibitors that I had ever worn. Hands from behind me engulfed me and each hand cupped a breast.

I was pulled back onto the body that lay below me. I felt his cock slip out of my arse, but as soon as I was prostrate, he pushed it all the way back in again. He started to fuck me and I was building a wonderful orgasm when he stopped and pushed his cock right inside; holding it there with his clenched buttocks.

Here we go! I thought. Give some, take some away.

He had stopped for a reason. I felt a larger cock slip along my labia. It was pushed down and with a moan, it entered me.

Now, this felt like nine fucking inches riding inside me, this was him. For sure!

I let a smile cross my lips as I let him complete his mission.

I felt vulnerable, full, horny and about to be used. It didn’t matter. I wanted to be used like this. I wanted them to take me, pound me and push their cocks into me until they satisfied themselves in my holes. I wanted to be double fucked just like this.

I hadn’t thought of being used in this way before I entered the room and opened letter number one. But then, so much had happened to me that I would not have experienced had I not been blindfolded and encouraged like this. It was him that did all these things to me, although it was his accomplices that carried out the actions from his depraved mind.

I loved his mind, and right now I loved his cock too.

His cock slipped in and in and in, stretching me with its girth and causing me to cry out. As soon as he was fully inside, he started to retract it and then fuck it back into me. As he did so, the cock up my arse retracted. I was alternately being filled by a cock on each upstroke.

A sly and wanton, “Oh, fuck,” escaped my mouth.

I heard him moan. Fuck! I wanted him to come in me. The guy below me started to grunt and I realised that I had them, both of the fuckers.

My orgasm was building nicely and the feel of his cock in my cunt was having a real effect. It wasn’t just his cock. It was my mind telling me who was inside me. He was going to fill me with his spunk and I wanted all of it.

Secretly, I knew that I would also scoop out his spunk once he had finished; sucking it into my mouth on my fingers, not a drop wasted. I was so hungry to have everything of him inside me that whatever I did, didn’t matter.

I let my head fall backwards as my orgasm started to come to emerge. I felt the bed move once again and I thought that they were about to change position, or worse, stop me from coming altogether. I started to fuck them in earnest; praying that they lost control before they made it impossible for me to do so. I was on the verge of my climax and nothing could stop me now. Nothing.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

But it did, didn’t it? It wasn’t the men. No, they were still fucking me as hard as they could. The cock up my arse stretched me beyond belief and his cock, in my cunt, felt like a ravenous snake.

No, it was her pussy that suddenly descended on my mouth that did it. I lost concentration when her wetness touched my face and I tasted and smelt pussy for the first time. I soon recovered, because as soon as I realised what had brushed my lips, my neck jumped upwards; meeting her pussy as it was halfway down to my face. My tongue lashed out at her lips. It took me a while to realise that I wasn’t being restrained. My hands came up to clasp her bottom and I pulled her into me. Fuck, I wanted this so badly.

Right now I wanted her more than him.

My hands wrapped around her thighs and I found my thumbs pulling her lips wide. My tongue sank in, their cocks sank in, and I came – hard, as I licked her.

My body shook. Trembled. Vibrated. I was a silent witness to their debauchery. My legs ached as they tried to balance my body on their own. I was facing a losing battle with myself but I was winning the war. I knew that I had the one underneath me. He was still fucking his deflating cock into me but I started to feel less full as his spunk shoot into my arse.

It wasn’t long before I had him grunting and groaning that he was about to spurt too.

She creamed my face at about the same time as he emptied his balls in my cunt. She gently held my head in her hands, as her juices poured over my face. The taste was exquisite. Wonderful. I knew then that I had been introduced to something very special indeed. Something I would want far more, and very soon, too.

She let my head down softly before climbing off me. I felt him pull his cock from my cunt and I was helped up and off the cock that was already slipping out of my arse. I was placed back on the bed in the kneeling position.

Someone rang the bell and I waited for the silence to descend. I was very wet, used and I had certainly been fucked. Every part of my body, every hole had different juices coming out of it. I slipped a finger up my cunt and retrieved it to my mouth. I tasted him.

I was still shaking as I lifted the blindfold. My lower regions were soaked like never before and I couldn’t think as to what the contents of letter five would bring. 

With those orgasms still causing palpitations, I rushed to open it. I picked up the bell as soon as I pulled the letter from its confines. I didn’t want to waste any time once I had read the instructions.

My mouth dropped open and I looked aghast at its content. Nothing. Not a word. Empty. Not even a ‘thanks for the fuck’ message. I couldn’t believe it. I was severely struggling with the concept of the letter being empty.

I looked around the room and for once noticed that the other door had been left open this time. I picked up my dress and shoes and run for the door. I pushed past it to find that the room beyond was empty; as was the room after that. But, I had noticed that the back door to the shack was left open.

I quickly donned my dress and slipped my sandals onto my feet and rushed through the door. They couldn’t have gone far. Could they?

I rushed down the path and into the treeline, forgetting to duck on my way through. Brambles caught me head on and managed to scrape and scar my face and neck before I had the chance to protect myself with my hands. My dress ripped at the shoulder, but once I was free from the brambles I started running as hard as I could.

Trees swept past me and it was all I could do to concentrate on avoiding the roots appearing from nowhere under my feet; their attempts to trip me up at every conceivable moment was evident. The occasional wet patch of grass or moss caused my footing to give way, but I continued onwards as fast as I could.

Panting for breath, I rushed out of the trees and into a tarmacked layby and nearly hit the three people that were stood by the end of the parked car.

I looked at each one of them in turn.

The redhead looked me in the eyes. She had that knowing smile on her face; a smile that announced the fact that my pussy juices were all over it. Two men stood on either side of her. One was dark skinned and somewhat handsome and the other was quite a bit older; whitish greying hair and a beard to match. They both looked at me without giving anything away.

My eyes pleaded with them. Which one was he? Was either of them? Were they just passers-by?

It was the woman that helped me out in the end. She could see my dilemma; she knew exactly what I wanted to know. I think she knew me more than he did. She stepped sideways towards the more handsome guy, slipped her hand around his waist and winked at me.

I immediately looked at the older guy. I straightened my posture and controlled my breathing. I was facing him.

He looked into my eyes and I immediately knew, that he knew, what I was thinking.

I took a stride towards him, giving him time to run if he wanted to, but I knew that if he stayed there – he was mine.

He never moved.

I took another careful stride and then another; never once taking my eyes from his and with every stride, I loved him and wanted him even more. When I reached his side, I knelt on the floor, wrapped my arms around his lower body and lowered my head – waiting for his response.

His hand slowly and nervously rested on the back of my head.

I let out a long and abandoned sigh. The journey was long; all of about four months but…

I was his. I was finally owned by him.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments