Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doctor Visit

"Touched up at doctors"

15
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
715 words 715 words

Hey, I'm Robbie I play football and golf and visited my doctor because my wrist was hurting.

The doctor was a young guy I hadn't seen before and examined my wrist, he said, "You may need to rest a while but we have a specialist in today, and would you consent to be examined?"

I said, "Yes no problem" and thought it may be a joint specialist or the like.

A woman came in and was quite stern and official-looking.

She said, "Hello doctor, who is this fit-looking young man you have for me? I expect full cooperation as I don't like wasting my time. Will you do as I ask?"

I nodded not understanding fully what was happening.

She told me to remove my t-shirt and place my hands above my head and began to feel my arms and worked down my body brushing my nipples.

I nervously explained "sorry miss but it's my wrist." She told me to be quiet, and do not interrupt. The doctor chuckled as he looked on.

She pulled up a chair and before I knew what was happening pulled my grey trackies down letting my dick flop out Infront of her face.

She looked up at me and said, "That certainly looks healthy young man, I need to inspect you as I do other young lads to ensure your health."

She cupped my balls and rolled them in her hands then flopped my penis in a hand and lifted it to see my balls clearly. "You are trimmed very neatly," she said. "You boys like that these days" tutting away to herself.

She said, "Your penis is quite weighty in my hand mister."

I began to plump a bit even though I was nervous and unsure of why this is happening.

I went bright red but saw her smirk and suddenly she squeezed my balls causing some pain.

She then took hold of my penis and slowly pulled my foreskin back saying, "I am checking functionality, be a good boy."

She slid it up and down a number of times as I grew to a semi-erection.

She told me it was a very fine penis indeed and explained she needs me in an erect state.

AlexiaRivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaRivera

She began inspecting my helmet and tickling my banjo bit squeezing it softly.

I began to get fully hard and she continued to slide my foreskin back and forth slowly as my dick twitched.

I was now rock solid and saw the doctor looking over staring at my penis with an envious look.

She took a tape measure and measured my length saying "Seven and a half inches, very nice young man."

She said, "I notice you have precum is this normal for you?"

I explained I could not help it and would precum loads.

She asked me if I am sexually active with girls or boys and how many times I masturbate and what techniques I use.

I replied stating, " I have been wanked by a few girls and had sex once with one of them, but mostly I just wank with mates at footy and do some other stuff with them"

I was so embarrassed but turned on a lot.

She then said, "I forgot to measure you soft. Get soft for me boy."

But I couldn't so she instructed me to wank into a jar whilst they both looked.

Once I had cum, chucking it everywhere and missing the jar a lot she said, "Wow, that is a lot of cum, very healthy."

My dick began to go limp and she measured it at different stages before suddenly pulling up my trousers and saying "I would like to monitor you throughout the year. The doctor will give you details."

She disappeared from the room leaving me confused and feeling exploited.

The doctor said, "I will be in touch." But I heard nothing.

The receptionist phoned, leaving a message with my mum saying, "Robbie, you missed your appointment last week, can you phone to book?"

I didn't understand and phoned back asking what they meant.

I have a feeling these people weren't doctors at all. But was scared so went along that I missed the appointment.

I'll check that I go to the right room next time.

Mad times I guess.

Published 
Written by Robbiedonatra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments