Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Distracted And Horny

"A horny writer struggles to finish."

1
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
986 words 986 words

Author's Notes

"This is a meta story about my struggle to write erotica."

Thoughts flood my mind. Characters and scenarios fill my mind. What does my cock want tonight? Hmm, something kinky. Desperation, maybe, I love the thought of a man desperate for a piss. His bladder filling, his cock swelling, the release as a golden arch spills forth.

 

Good, my own cock begins to swell at the thought. Where should this story take place? In the woods? No, not tonight. Sometimes I like a crowded beach, but I think I'm ready for something different. I know! Deep underground, in a crowded subway, with nowhere to hide.
 

My pulse races as I imagine the scene. There's an office worker, Jarrod, who's rushed out of the office. He's been drinking coffee all day, but was too focused to go to the bathroom. Once on the subway, he feels the weight in his bladder grow, He's still comfortable, but worried. His commute takes at least an hour, and the subway stops don't have washrooms. Things start okay, but has the pressure in his abdomen grows the train becomes more crowded.

 

Jarrod keeps getting bumped and jostled. He begins to fear he might not make it home. The train stops at Main Station and people force themselves onto the crowded train, leaving no room for movement. The person in front of him keeps bumping against him, pressing his bladder.
 

I reach down my pants to stroke my aching cock. Thinking of Jarrod is making me hard and precum is dripping down my shaft. I try to type one-handed but struggle to avoid errors. I close my eyes and enjoy the way my dick feels in my hand. I enjoy myself for a moment. Not wanting to finish yet I let go of my member and return to my story.
 

We return to Jarrod who's bouncing rapidly to distract his mind from the ache in his bladder. He loses his balance for a moment and grinds his cock against the person in front of him. He freezes, horrified by what he had just done. He breathes deeply, unsure how what to do next. He feels the person rub against him again. Just for a moment, he thought he had imagined it.

 

Then a little longer. Finally, the person stayed pressed against him. They shifted up and down a bit, pressing their ass around Jarrod's throbbing cock. Excited, but nervous Jarrod grinds back. The person stays and Jarrod decides to be bold. Moving slowly to try and not alert the people around them he grabs the hips of the stranger in front of him. He then begins to thrust and grind slowly. Pleasure erasing his bladder from his mind.
 

I begin to clench my legs and rock in my seat. Anything to stimulate my dick. Torn between finishing my story and unleashing my dick. I massage my cock through my pant leg as I fantasize about Jarrod's next move. I get my bullet out and trap it between my legs, pressed against my penis. Turning it on, I tease myself and continue to write.
 

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Jarrod feels a warmth spread through his body. He can feel his orgasm build. A hand touches his, moving it from the hip in front of him and placing it firmly on the stranger's crotch. Jarrod locks eyes with someone in the seat across from him. He thinks they know something is happening, but they don't say anything. Jarrod decides to keep going.

 

He caresses the member of his unlikely partner. He shudders and thrusts violently for a moment. He feels them tense, a pulsating heat radiating from the crotch. A dampness spreads to his fingers as they cum. Then a torrent is unleashed into his hand as the stranger pisses all over his hand. Surprised, Jarrod can't believe what is happening as he feels the other persons piss soaking into his pant leg.
 

Precum soaks my boxers. A stain is forming on my pants. I take the bullet and run it up the length of my shaft. Then back down. My breath shortens as I bring myself closer to the edge. My balls feel heavy, ready to unload. Just as I'm about to reach release I stop. My cock throbs but I do not cum.
 

Jarrod isn't thinking anymore. He's focused solely on what his happening to his crotch right now. Piss dripping from his fingers, he thrusts one last time. Semen races from his balls, out his cock, drenching his briefs. Shot after shot he unloads against the ass in front of him. Arousal subsiding, Jarrod realises his mistake. There's nothing stopping his bladder anymore. 
 

I undo my fly and pull out my dick. It snaps to attention and throws precum against my chest. I pinch the head, frantically trying to hold my orgasm until the story ends.


Feeling his body relax after his orgasm Jarrod just closes his eyes. He knows he is not in control anymore. After a brief pause, his bladder lets go. Golden piss erupts from the head of his cock. His stream is so powerful it forces his way through his pants. It arches and soaks the jacket of the stranger he's holding.

 

They grind against his pissing cock, moaning as they cum again. Everyone is watching by now but Jarrod doesn't care. He feels relief at last. The last droplets of urine soaking into his pants. Still hard, he thrusts his wet crotch against his partner and cums, one last time. 


Throwing the vibe aside, I grasp my dick with both hands. Panting, I fuck my hands desperately. I moan deeply as thick ropes of cum shoot from my cock, landing on my face. I grunt, and trust, milking every last once of semen out of my balls.  My penis flexes with each shot from my balls. I exhale deeply and lick the cum on my lips. I close my eyes to enjoy the moment, and begin to plan Jarrod's next adventure.

Published 
Written by TransKinkKing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors