Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dildo delights

"Watching her fucking a toy was so hot."

11
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Our sexual tension is huge, every nerve tingling with desire.

We are away at last; a few days of indulgent pleasure awaits us, a chance to fulfil our desire to please each other while tempting and teasing.

We have a fucking good plan.

Well, good fucking - that’s the plan!

We’d booked these few days break months ago and finally we’re off. We’d had an early night in preparation for things to come, but held back on orgasm, allowing the desire and frustration build.

I haven’t cum at all in the week leading up to this break, and now my desire for you is at a peak.

I love that feeling, when every thought is about fucking you. I’m not talking about gently making love. I want to fuck you, pound my hard cock into you, making you cum.

Yes, I really want to make you cum; to see you scream and shudder in climax, again and again. That’s my desire, my drug and my goal.

Not having cum is frustrating but it also keeps me so horny. Yes, release is certainly great but the horny feeling of getting hard from your every touch, from your every sexy suggestion, is such a thrill and I love it.

When I’m this horny all I can think about is driving you wild, prolonging your pleasure, and being suggestive, filling your head with arousing thoughts. Head sex is so good. You return the desire with every word you utter, getting into my head, too.

We play this game, both knowing that horny talk is just the start. This particular game, though, has been building for weeks and the car journey to here has been one long sex tease, too.

Your shorts tightly pulled into your love slit, slightly parting your lips, hasn’t gone unnoticed. Christ, I think it’s all I’ve noticed.

Finally arrived and settled, we still prolong the anticipation, maintaining the game. You undress and I watch your breasts tumble free and the small panties removed to reveal the slit they had hidden. Well, hidden may be the wrong description.

You walk over and kiss me, feel my hardening length through thin trousers.

“I’m so horny for your cock,” you whisper before going for a shower.

I use the time to unpack some toys. We have brought a good selection. Never plan, though; we have learnt that sometimes we use them a lot while on other occasions we never touch them. Go with the moment, that’s the rule. If there is a rule!

Whatever, I intend to break that rule tonight. I want this to last but, in my so aroused state, I need help. You will fuck fast and furious, will cum and cum again. However, I must be careful if I am to prolong as long as possible. Yes, I will need help from our toys tonight.

I shower after you and come back to find you in fresh undies, lying on the bed with your fingers stroking your pussy atop the tight material. My boxers are bulging as I approach you.

We kiss deeply, with an inner sigh; we both know this desire is about to be un-leashed and brought to a conclusion.

Our kisses are frantic. Your hand has already sought and found my cock, urgently running over the thickening bulge. I’m getting very hard, very quickly.

My fingers rest on the stretchy triangle of material between your thighs. A finger digs into your spongy concealed crack, seeking out the pleasure bud inside the cleft of your pussy.

Our moaning is louder already, but there’s no one to overhear. No children to overhear, is what I really mean.

Sometimes we enjoy being heard and watched; that’s another side to our naughty nature we indulge from time to time. Not this time, though. This time it’s just us and our private urgency.

You already have my cock free, holding it hard and upright. I know that looking at my erection and feeling it makes you horny. You love to play with my cock; to suck and wank me, to make it as hard as possible. I often look at you sucking me and I am surprised how big you make my knob.

With a low moan, you suck in my whole length; no holding back or teasing licks, full on urgent sucking right from the off. I can’t describe how good you make me feel.

You move position so that my face is inches from your pussy. I clearly see your slit now, your panties again trapped between your swollen lips.

I can’t resist any longer. As I feel you eagerly sucking on my shaft, I put my mouth to your knickers, worming my tongue into the central groove and smelling that delicious aroma of your sex.

I feel the heat coming from you; your pussy is hot and your panties are very damp, too. Pulling them aside reveals a delicious smooth slot, your hole already slightly open. Fuck that’s a hot sight. I poke my tongue into you. Tasting the sticky juice, I give you a frantic tongue-lashing, moving up to your clit, sucking and flicking before pushing back into your hole.

I’m trying to keep pace with the powerful blowjob you’re giving me. Feeling my cum rising, I’m a little worried I won’t stop you in time.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

Thankfully, you cum! It’s sudden and strong and you clamp your thighs around my head, screaming out in pleasure. Your legs lock my mouth onto you as you scream.

That’s the respite I needed. My own release subsides while your attention to my penis is briefly broken as pleasure overwhelms you.

Respite is brief. With even more urgency, you start sucking me again. God it’s good. I look at you grasping my cock tight at the base, keeping it really rigid. Your other hand wanks me fast, flying up and down. Fuck, you’re good at this: cum is rising again, pre-cum leaking out and the main event not far behind. I really want you to finish me; these feelings are just so good. But, “No,” I say, “stop, stop!”

We have only just begun, I mustn’t cum yet!

“Lie back and shut your eyes,” I say, as I sit next to you, massaging your body, running my hands over your pert breasts, squeezing and teasing the hard nipples. Then, caressing slowly down to your sopping pussy, I insert two fingers and nudge upwards, stroking your G-spot with my fingertips. At the same time, I slip a finger either side of your clit. Your slit is so lubed up with juices I can rub fast. I sense another orgasm beginning to rise, so I back off the pace. Your cries of disappointment fill the air.

“Wait,” I say. “Keep your eyes closed, let your mind wander and imagine you’re being watched. Someone else wants to fuck you, and his cock is hard and long. He’s just waiting and watching.”

Then I say, “Open your eyes.”

As you do, you notice the dildo I have stood on our toy box. It’s right in your eye line, a very real looking, hard long cock, standing up proud.

“Look at it, hard and erect, waiting to fuck you. Imagine it sliding in; imagine riding it for as long as you wish, “ I whisper in your ear.

I know you so well and my fingers carry on working inside you as you stare at the cock. Eight inches of erection, a lot longer than me. “Just look at him. All that’s for you; imagine it filling you.”

You start to buck on my fingers but I replace them with my tongue. “Just enjoy what I’m doing and let your mind think whatever you like. I’ll make you cum again.”

I then bury my tongue into your slit. You soon cum but I don’t let up, creating another orgasm. You scream and writhe around.

I glance up from between spread legs, your imagination has moved on! You were actually wanking that long cock, your hand stroking the firm shaft as I was tonguing your slot.

Fuck that was hot, watching you wank another made me so hard. No, feeling your pleasure made me so hard. I love our freedom to do these things but it is always your pleasure that gets me excited.

I move up and offer my throbbing cock to your mouth.

“Fuck me, please fuck me. Fuck me with this,” you say, smiling at the cock in your hand. “I want to feel it fucking me.”

I quickly take it from your hands and give you another dildo, just as long but much thicker.

“Wow,” you utter, wrapping your fingers round it. I lube it up and you start to wank it, up and down. Turning your head, you take my cock into your mouth, sucking down on my rigid shaft.

At the same time, I run the head of the first toy cock between your cunt lips.

“Imagine it,” I tease, sensing another orgasm rapidly approaching.

“Imagine no more, feel it,” I say, pushing half of its length into your hole. Withdrawing slowly, I quickly push in again. And this time your cunt is filled, opening and accepting all eight inches, balls slapping against you.

That did it. You cum so hard, screaming loudly as simultaneously you wank a huge dildo, suck on my cock and delight in being fucked by a long length.

Fuck, fuck and again fuck; that is incredible to witness. Your orgasm doesn't really stop, and I resume shafting you, slowly at first, shallow strokes, but soon moving on to having all the dildo driving in and out, just a blur of cock fucking you relentlessly. The long hard strokes powering into you, lead to another crashing orgasm taking control of your body. I ram the cock in till the balls hit you again. Then I stop.

I watch as your cunt muscles convulse around the hidden shaft, as you so slowly come down from that climax.

I withdraw it and gaze at the gaping hole of your freshly hard-fucked pussy. It twitches as it begins to contract.

“Fuck me from behind,” you order and, without pausing, bend over, offering a silky slot for my cock.

Positioning my knob against your slit, I ease into the warmth. God that feels so good. I slowly work up a pace until, this time, I am ramming into you. I feel my orgasm building and, thankfully, yours too, as you scream, “Don’t stop.”

Then comes the wondrous release; no longer denied as I shoot and spurt into you, triggering you to cum yet again.

Wow, wow, wow!

We collapse in a heap, sweating and exhausted, as I wonder What will tomorrow bring? And then I think we probably pass out rather than fall sleep…

Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments