Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy feeds his baby girl

"Daddy has to punish baby girl for not eating."

14
4 Comments 4
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It is lunchtime, are you eating baby girl?

Yes, Daddy, I am going to eat right now.

Good girl, I am proud of you for remembering to eat.  Daddy needs you to take care of yourself, honey.

Yes, Daddy.

Playful banter and naughty texts continued throughout the day while John worked his part-time job.  

He missed his baby girl.  Going from working twenty-four hours at the firehouse to eight hours at the part-job was a long time away from her.  Texts, pictures, and videos helped him edge and feel the pressure in his balls while he was working.  He welcomed the pain, a reminder of how his little girl wanted her Daddy.  How she couldn’t wait to please him and release his passion for her when he got home.

I am on my way home, do you need anything from the store?  I can stop and pick it up if you need?

No, Daddy, I just need you home.

I will be home in thirty minutes.  I have missed you, baby girl.

I have missed you too Daddy, hurry home to me, and be careful, please.

While pulling in the drive, John smiled.  She had the porch light turned on.  Their signal saying, she will be naked, waiting, and very wet.

He closed the truck door, set the alarm, and walked to the front door.  A chuckle escaped his lips as he slid the house key into the lock.  The thought of him sliding his key into her lock was about as cheesy and sophomoric a way to describe sliding his hard cock into her wet and wanting pussy as there ever could be.  But, he still smiled and giggled at the thought.  

Once he entered, closed the door, and locked it to the outside world, she entered the room.

Her curvy, naked, and wanted body came around the corner and walked toward him.  She had a look on her face filled with so much want and lust, it made precum wet his head and left thigh.

As their lips met, he slid his middle finger between the folds of her swollen lips and felt her sex coat his finger.  He lifted it to her mouth as their lips separated and she sucked it clean while lust-filled eyes watched his expression of pleasure.  He dipped his finger again and watched her expression as he tasted her nectar from his finger.

“What did you do today, since you had the day off from work, baby girl?”  He asked as he removed his jacket and hung it in the hall closet.

She reached over and rubbed his hardening cock through his pants as he hung his jacket.

“I did some reading and studying for the possible promotion process at work, Daddy,” she said as she began to unfasten his belt and pants, “I studied so hard, I forgot to eat today.”

John’s hand grabbed her wrist and pulled it away before she was able to lower his pants.

She knew she was in trouble and had been looking forward to it all day long.  She wanted Daddy to punish her and she was not going to be disappointed.  

“You told me you ate,” he said as he forced her to sit on the floor, “you lied to me.”

“No, Daddy,” she said as she positioned herself on her knees and reached for his pants, “I didn’t mean to not tell you the truth, I was going to eat but got so busy, I forgot.”

He stepped back and stayed out of her reach.  She whimpered as he repositioned his softening cock and zipped up his pants.

“Please, Daddy,” she moaned, “I wanted to apologize by getting you hard then bending over so you can stretch my holes.”

“So, you forgot to eat earlier but remembered a little later.  Yet, you decided not to eat, knowing I would not be happy with you.  You tried to manipulate me so I would punish you.”

He began to walk around her as she sat on the floor with her head bowed.

“I am sorry, Daddy.”  She whispered.

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because of what I did, Daddy.”

“No, you are sorry because your little plan didn’t work,” he said as he stopped behind her, “You are sorry, you couldn’t manipulate me.  You are not sorry for lying to me.”  

He reached down, buried his hand in her hair, and tilted her head up so she would look at his face.

 “Daddy, I am sorry for trying to manipulate you,” she said as tears welled in her eyes, “I edged myself all day while I was studying.  I wanted to feel you stretch me and make me feel like I am your good girl for giving you all of me.  I am so sorry Daddy.”

He released her hair and she bowed her head once again.

“Don’t move.”  He said as he walked away.

His command, his presence, his Dominance, and his ownership caused her wetness to drip on the floor.  Her Daddy owned her and she shivered with the excitement of his attention.

“Get on your knees,” he said when he entered the room.

She obeyed.

Her arms were pulled behind her back, tied together, and secured to her ankles.  Once again she shivered as she thought about how she knew the ropes looked on her skin.  

“Daddy makes me look pretty with his ropes and knots,” she thought as John finished cinching the last knot.

John leaned down, positioning his lips next to her ear.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

“Open your mouth,” he whispered, “open it wide.”

“But Daddy,” she said, then stopped as she felt his hand on her throat, “Yes Daddy.”

He secured the gag ring on her face then walked around her, surveying his baby girl with pleasure.  Her nipples were hard, her mound was swollen with anticipation, and her wetness was trailing down her thigh.

“You thought you were going to get spanked for your punishment, didn’t you baby girl?”

She nodded her head yes, then tried to slurp back the drool that began to run down her chin.

“You wanted Daddy to tie you up and spank your bottom red, didn’t you?  You wanted to be turned over and have Daddy spank your tight, little pussy lips too.”

She kept nodding her head, yes, knowing it would not be wise to try and deny her attempt to manipulate Daddy.

“I need you to take care of yourself, baby girl.  I need you to eat and be healthy.  Do you know how much it hurts Daddy when you get sick?  Do you know that it makes Daddy feel like he hasn’t taken care of his baby girl?”

The tears in her eyes told John his words helped her realize that her attempt at being a brat hurt Daddy.  She did not want Daddy to hurt, she wanted her Daddy to be happy, and she wanted to please him.

John pulled a length of thin chain out of his pocket and began to untangle the few kinks.  Her eyes widened when she realized the chain connected clamps.  Both of her nipples were pressed into clamps as he knelt in front of her.  He pulled the center of the chain slowly, causing her to moan with the pressure, then gasp at the surprise as she felt a clamp tighten on her clit.

“Daddy is going to feed you now baby girl,” John said as he stood in front of her.

Her drool increased as he unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor.  She could see the outline of his cock head through his boxer briefs as well as a wet spot on the end.

She shuddered, knowing it was because of her that her Daddy was hard and wet.

“You are not allowed to cum,” said John as he freed his hardness in front of her eyes, “If you cum, I will remove everything and you will go get dressed.”

Her pleading eyes squinted as she suppressed her orgasm, then opened as she shook her head yes.

She watched him stroke slowly.  Precum beaded at his slit while he griped his skin tightly and slide it up and down his shaft.

He lowered his head and dabbed his wetness on her chin, knowing she could not reach it with her tongue.

She moaned and attempted to manipulate her tongue through the ring in order to taste her Daddy.  But, all she was able to accomplish is wetting her chin with her own drool.

His cock was solid and throbbing as his pace quickened.  

Her eyes squinted and she dropped her shoulders in order to keep her orgasm in check.  The pressure on her clit and nipples caused an erotic explosion in her body when she tried to straighten up and get close to Daddy’s hardness.

John’s breathing quickened as he approached his own orgasm.  She looked up at Daddy so she could see the look of pleasure on his face.

“Time for Daddy to feed you.”  He said as he aimed his head at the center of her gag ring.  His hips thrust with each pulsating squirt he released in her mouth.  

She stretched her neck as far as the clamps would allow, so she could enjoy being fed like a baby bird from her Daddy.  

Once he emptied his cream in her mouth, he unfastened the gag ring and fed her his swollen cock.

Her punishment was better than she expected and she showed her Daddy her appreciation by taking him in her throat as deep as she could.

“Cum for Daddy,” he said as he released another spray of cum down her throat.

She shuddered and moaned as her orgasm ran through her body.  Pulse after electrified pulse of ecstasy caused her to squirt her love on the floor.  The chain connecting the clamps from her nipples to her clit would tighten with each shudder, causing her to reach another plateau on the sexual stairway.

As John began to soften, he stepped back and watched his baby girl relax and lean back on her heels.  He leaned down and kissed her as he reached for the clamps.

“Daddy, no,” she pleaded, “please let me keep them on for you.”

“You really are Daddy’s good girl,” he said as he kissed her again.

The words and the passion felt in the kiss elevated her another step on the stairway of orgasms.

After he untied her and helped her stand, he pulled her into him and held her tightly.

“Baby girl,” he said in her ear, “I need for you to take care of yourself.  I need you to be healthy.  Even if you only eat a little bit of food, be sure you get something in your tummy so you will have energy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said as she nuzzled into his chest, “thank you for taking care of me.”

He kissed her again before she turned to walk towards the bedroom.

“Daddy,” she said as she stopped at the corner of the hallway, “thank you.”

“You are welcome, honey,” he answered, “why are you thanking me though?”

“For the appetizer,” she said with a hungry look on her face.

She winked then began to pull on the chain as she walked toward the bedroom.

Daddy grinned.  By the time the night was over, Daddy’s main course was going to be raw.

Published 
Written by passionstories71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments