Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cordelia's Feet 9 - The Queen Bee's Deceit

"Mrs. Wilkin needs to prove her devotion to Cordelia with devastating consequences."

21
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read
When you’ve had too little sleep, the world around you seems to be moving at a different speed from you, and everything seems distant and hidden behind a vibrant haze. It is worse when you have spent hour after endless hour at the edge of the most intense climax only to be denied. Reality barely gets through that haze to you and focusing becomes almost inhumanly difficult. Strangely, though, other things suddenly appear with a clarity that you could never have reached otherwise.

This Tuesday was such a day. I had spent the night kneeling in front of Natalie’s couch, worshipping my beloved’s feet and her lover’s while they had made passionate love into the wee hours. I had painted moist, devoted prayers onto their toes with my tongue and lips while bitter tears of unfulfilled need streamed down my cheeks and my juices coated my thighs like gallons of sticky honey.

After Cordelia had brought me home, I had spent an hour frozen on a chair in the kitchen while I struggled to suppress the worst of that inferno of need between my legs. I had just been left with enough time to get out of the embarrassing kitten outfit, shower and put on something decent for work, then I had to be on my way to school. The drive there had been torture with the night’s impressions resonating in my mind and no possibility to quench that burning need in my hyper-sensitive pussy.

I was early - which was by no means unpleasant, because I could avoid a lot of eyes this way - and my students wouldn’t arrive for another half hour. I forewent the usual visit to the staff room and headed directly to my class, my steps resonating loud and dry from the walls, a rhythmic staccato broken by tiny, insecure almost-stumbles. A strange melancholy suddenly gripped me and made my step falter, and then that profound clarity suddenly set in. I knew now, without doubt, that the course of destruction I had set off on would soon reach its culmination, and that my days as a teacher here were numbered.

I stumbled into the classroom and collapsed on my chair. I didn’t really have any options, nor did I have a fallback plan. My breathing sped up and I felt dizzy.

That was when I spotted the blank, big, heavy envelope on my desk. I reached out with trembling hands and picked it up. As soon as it got close, I recognized the scent streaming from it, knew that the sweet perfume meant that it came from her, from my goddess and downfall.

My hands shook as I wiggled a finger under the flap and ripped it open. My heart wanted to explode from my chest. I had to put the thick, glossy sheets inside it onto the desk to be able to recognize what I saw, but once I did, I froze.

These were photographs of me acting in the most lewd fashion imaginable. Some showed me at that evening in the theater, blindfolded, sucking Cordelia’s toes with abandon, then being speared by Nathalie’s giant rubber cock and moaning in passion. They showed me kneeling in front of Cordelia who had turned my gusset inside out and presented the slick evidence of my desires to the camera, and they showed me licking my own juices from Monica’s fingers, who was dressed - or undressed - as a cat-girl.

Every minute of my depravity was recorded on camera in sparkling detail. Shame rolled in waves over me, and I wanted to hate myself, but yet, I couldn’t, because seeing these moments brought them back into my mind and unleashed my desires in full force. I caught myself rubbing my crotch furiously through my skirt and pulled my hand away as if burned.

“Oh god,” I whimpered and felt thrown around inside my own body, but then another moment of clarity set in. “How?” I whispered. How had these photos been taken? I hadn’t seen a camera anywhere.

“An expensive zoom lense and a friend with very steady hands.”

My whole body stiffened when the whisper tickled my ear. For a moment, I thought I might have imagined it, but then soft, strong fingers gripped my shoulders and a shuddering breath was pushed from my chest.

“Cordelia!” I whispered her name, full of accusation and barely contained arousal. Then my eyes roamed to the clock, and I gasped. “Please,” I begged, “class will start soon.”

I reached out to pick up the photos strewn all over my desk, but her hand wrapped around my wrist.

“Leave these,” she ordered softly, “we’ll need them later.”

“No!” I protested. “We can’t do this…” I had wanted to say, ‘at school,’ but wet, warm lips wrapped over my collarbone and gently sucked, and I lost my train of thought.

“Do you love me?” she whispered, not paying any heed to my words, and her hands roamed down my front and rubbed over my breasts with their hard nipples, setting them ablaze.

I couldn’t lie to her. “Yes, Cordelia,” I gasped and threw back my head.

“How much?” Her tongue licked up my neck and tickled that sensitive spot right next to my ear.

“More than anything in the world.”

Her teeth closed over a patch of my skin and she softly bit down, tugging, teasing, and my breath came in short bursts.

She let go with her teeth. “Today, you’ll get to prove it.”

Suddenly, her hands were gone, and I let out a tiny whimper of need, but it got stuck in my throat when I heard hurried steps approach. Already, Cordelia’s classmates filed into the room, talking animatedly and flopping down in their seats. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, and thankfully, she was slowly walking away and to her own desk.

I had no idea how I could face teaching today. I was a total mess. My breathing slowly went back to normal while I waited for everyone to arrive and take their seats.

Finally, after a good ten minutes, I stood up, praying that the girls closest wouldn’t get nosy and try to glimpse my photos, and went to close the door. Without conscious thought, I locked it.

“Good morning, class,” I greeted them as usual. “Today…”

“Today, we will talk about libertinism once more,” Cordelia’s voice, louder and stronger than mine, declared, and she slowly stood up.

There were a few startled looks my way, but then all eyes were on her. I was caught off-guard, and before I could even begin to form a response, she was standing next to me with a wide grin. Her hand reached out, and I watched her finger approach my face in slow motion before it came to rest on my lips. I froze.

“Mrs. Wilkins,” she sing-songed, “has volunteered to indulge us in a little practical demonstration of libertinism.”

Her index finger softly caressed my lips and made them sparkle, and her smile became so commanding and beautiful - I was caught. Shame settled over me and warmth welled up between my legs. My eyes grew big and pleading, but she gently shook her head and continued speaking to the class.

“You see, our teacher explained so eloquently in that lesson how the central, defining point of libertinism is that power is there to be used, and that morale is for the weak.”

Her finger prodded at my lips. I tried to press them close, knowing that I couldn’t afford to send even a tiny further signal of submission, but then she leaned so close that I could feel her breath, and she licked her full, rosy lips with her tongue. Her finger slipped inside.

Gasps filled the room, and I had to close my eyes. I felt like falling, like tumbling head over heels into an abyss, and everything became surreal.

“The weak, that may be those with less money, less rights, or…” She began to move her finger into and out of my mouth, and memories of the times when she had done the same with it coated in my juices or hers assaulted me. I think I moaned.

“...or those with desires so strong that they cannot resist them, so strong that they let the object of their affections do anything they please.”

Something pulled on my blouse, fresh gasps suddenly sounded all over the classroom, and I opened my eyes in shock. True enough, Cordelia was slowly unbuttoning it, smiling brightly.

“Please,” I whimpered so quiet only she could hear it.

“But you need to prove your love,” she whispered back.

I almost started to cry in desperation, because the moment her beautiful lips had whispered the word love, a warm rush had enveloped my heart. Then the blouse was completely open and she brushed her cheek against mine, making it prickle with desire. I couldn’t resist her. That tiny, rational part in my mind screamed at me to stop this, as this was going far beyond kinky and into dangerous, existence threatening territory.

“Good pet,” she whispered, “you’re so sexy when you’re embarrassed.”

My arms slackened and the blouse fluttered to the floor, taking my inhibitions with it. Her arms reached around me and her scent filled my world. When she opened my bra clasp, I didn’t even start to resist.

A second later, I was bare chested in front of my class, and my nipples were almost painfully hard. I couldn’t look at all the gleeful, sixteen and seventeen year old faces, but I heard their murmurs, gasps, hollers and whistles.

Cordelia’s hands cupped my breasts and this time I couldn’t suppress my moan even the tiniest bit.

“Whose are these,” she asked so everyone could hear her.

“Yours,” I replied, voice shaky and strangled, unable to lie.

“And what am I to you?” she asked sharply, burying her fingers in my hair at the back of my head and tilting it back forcefully while her other hand kneaded my breast.

My hips started to gyrate. She was reducing me to nothing but the need for her, to nothing but that yearning, pulling, all-encompassing desire that filled my heart and pussy.

Then - clarity.

There are moments in life when everything thought true crumbles to dust, and at first, the mind is unable to comprehend it. But then, like after a thunderstorm that threw you around, blinded you and made you deaf with its sheer force, you gradually become aware of a silence that settles over everything, and with it comes clarity.

The bridge to what had been my life until minutes ago was burning to cinders and there was no salvaging it. I was left with nothing but my one desire, and I had to act on it, as it was all that was left.

My fingers shook like mad when I opened the button and zipper of my skirt. I let it drop, kicked it away and slid my panties off while I lowered myself to my knees. I released all the love, need and worship I had futilely tried to contain inside my heart, and looked up at Cordelia as the goddess she was.

“My beloved,” I answered her question loud and clear, so loud that it overcame the pounding of my heartbeat. “My Queen Bee. My Goddess. My...” I knew this was what she had been waiting for, and I saw her eyes light up the moment the first syllable left my tongue. “My Despot.”

Even though she was completely clothed, she had never looked more beautiful than now, her face radiant with a satisfaction that seemed to originate deep inside her and her eyes misty with emotions. A soft shudder raced through her, and a delighted giggle rang out.

“Your despot, yes.” She walked over to my desk and sat down on the edge, leaving me to shuffle around on my knees. She kicked off one expensive white sandal, and I knew her expectations even before she uttered it. “Show the rest of the class where your place is, Mrs. Wilkins!”

And so I crawled through a swamp of embarrassment, my eyes transfixed by her pretty toes which were like shiny crowns on the most beautiful of legs, giggles and open laughter accompanying my way, until my lips could wrap around these objects of worship. My tongue danced all over them, and with the familiar taste came deep contentment. For a moment, there was nothing but Cordelia, the taste and feeling of her foot, and my own arousal that I could clearly smell.

She withdrew her foot without notice, dripping strings of drool down my chin, and looked at me with a calculating gaze.

I was breathing hard and tried to meet her eyes. She wiped her foot on my bared breasts, leaving wet smudges of saliva and burning heat. I wondered what she had planned next, but all became clear when she held out the photographs to me and winked.

“Show the class what a slut you are. Show them the depth of your depravity. Show them these. For me.”

I couldn’t remember my hand ever shaking so badly, but I gripped the photos hard. “Yes, Cordelia.” She didn’t need to give me further orders.

I crawled across the floor, reflecting how she had seduced me with her beauty, unlocked parts of me that I myself had never been aware of, and finally, just through little promises and tiny boons, completely enslaved me. Somehow, her power over me had become absolute. Just like the characters in those French novels, I had fallen to her spell and let her spin a web of seduction that I had neither the power nor the desire to escape.

I approached the girl in the first desk, Penny, a lithe, albeit a little nerdy, cute and quiet redhead with a ponytail, and knelt upright next to her, holding out a shaky hand with the first printed sheet of proof of my debauchery. I had always liked her, and she had been eager to participate when prodded a little, preening when she earned my praise. Now, once her eyes had travelled over the perverted picture, her eyes held contempt.

“Slut,” she whispered and passed the photo on to her neighbor, the slightly stocky Lizbeth, whom I had always had a hard time to reign in.

She was right. The next photo followed, and slowly, all evidence travelled through Penny’s hands and was shared with the whole class. The shame inside me built to almost unbearable levels, tinting my whole body in a deep, trembling blush.

“Mrs. Wilkins!” Cordelia’s sharp command pulled me from a frozen moment. The last photo had long since passed through the hands of my students.

“Come here!”

I scurried over to where she indicated, next to her at the front of the blackboard.

“Stand up!”

My knees wobbled, but I complied. My gasp rang out loud and clear when I suddenly felt her fingers between my thighs, rubbing up and down, pressing between my aroused folds. All that shame had collected in a deep pool inside my sex, and now she was stirring it awake. My hips rocked forward to meet her hands and I moaned. I heard her voice like from a distance.

“Power. I have all the power and she has none. How far will she go, now that she has been enslaved? I believe, as far as I ask her to. Mrs. Wilkins,” she said to me, this time a little softer, “we could stop now and let this be nothing but an incredibly shameful experience, but then I will never touch you again.” Her index finger flicked my clit and drew shaking gasps. “Or we could keep playing a little longer, with irreversible consequences. Which will it be?”

My heart beat so fast I couldn’t make out individual pulses. Heat and cold raced up and down my body. Her expectant eyes bore deeply into mine, seeing behind all the layers of self-delusion I had built up, and the corners of her mouth quirked upwards long before realization set in and the truth settled over me like a heavy blanket.

“Keep playing,” I croaked, unable to resist her wishes and caving to the soft, skilled fingers playing between my thighs and keeping me right on the edge, “please!”

For a moment, everything was silent save for my racing, whistling breath. Then the slow click-clack of heels filled the air and I watched Kaila, beautiful, chocolate-skinned Kaila, approach us from the back of the classroom, a cruel smirk on her lips.

I looked at Cordelia, hoping to find some explanation of what was going to happen, but her expression was unreadable. For a moment, I almost thought I saw something like regret in her eyes, but then the moment was gone and Kaila, wearing an elegant dark brown mini dress with glittering seams, stood in front of me. A look passed between them, telling me that everything up now had been choreographed. I was letting them play me like a violin, but there was nothing I could do. There never had been.

“Whatever happens, don’t move. Keep still and smile, for me.” Cordelia’s words were soft, but her message wasn’t.

I yelped when a small crack sounded and I felt the impact of a hand on my right breast, so unexpected that it almost turned me around.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

A moment later, a burning ache shot through my poor breast. Another crack echoed in the silent room, and I yelped again, the burning, hot pain now symmetric.

“Owww,” I complained, but I fought to keep from trying to protect my body from Kaila’s slaps, honoring Cordelia’s request. “Why?”

“Because we can.” Kaila’s voice dripped with glee.

Soon, one swat fell after the other, making my breasts bounce and burn. Humiliation washed over me with each one, and the stinging built steadily up until I felt tears leak down my cheeks. My breasts started to feel swollen, but Kaila didn’t stop, filling the air with rhythmic slaps.

I was whimpering, reduced to nothing but a receptacle for Kaila’s cruel ministrations, and what I hated most was that each burning slap travelled downward and mixed with the moist heat in my pussy.

Finally, she stopped. I had lost sight of Cordelia, but I had no time to look for her, because Kaila’s finger now buried itself deeply in my pussy.

“Do you want to come, slut?” she asked.

“Please!” I whimpered, jerking my hips forward.

A bright flash went off and almost blinded me. I looked to the side, blinked away the blurry moisture in my eyes and gasped anew. To my left, next to Cordelia and obviously let into the room by her, stood my hated co-teacher Melinda, an expensive camera pointed at me and grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

“Oh god,” I whimpered.

“God won’t save you,” she replied with a smirk. “You have no idea what this really is about, do you?”

I shook my head, thrown for a loop, not understanding what she meant.

Kaila wiggled her finger inside me. “You remember Selena, the teaching intern whom you promised to write a letter of recommendation?”

“Yes?” I said, my mind abuzz. Selena. I had promised to do that last term, but I had completely forgotten about it. I hadn’t heard from her again, but now a stab of guilt shot through my heart. She had been good at teaching and dedicated. Lively, beautiful, chocolate skinned Selena, who… How did I never make the connection when everything was there? Looks, surname, even the manner in which they spoke?

“Oh god,” I croaked, “I’m so sorry!”

“It’s too late for being sorry.” Kaila’s eyes were cold.

Melinda giggled next to us and held up her camera. “Imagine the evidence of your depravity right here in the classroom coming out. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Images of courts and jails assaulted me. “No! Please!” I gasped.

“Then you’ll resign from your job. I’ll get to teach senior year, we’ll have a free spot for Selena, and you can stay at home and rub your dripping, perverted pussy as much as you want. Isn’t that a win-win situation?”

A spear of ice shot through my heart. I had already resigned myself to quit teaching here. I’d never be able to look into my students’ faces again. But I couldn’t believe that this had all been just a game for them to get me into this position, an elaborate plan to take revenge.

“Cordelia?” I asked, my voice almost breaking.

The slow, stern nod she gave me shattered my heart into a million pieces. My world had become nothing but an orbit around her as my sun, and now darkness engulfed it.

“No! It’s not true!” I wailed, but I only earned more affirmatory nods.

I slumped to heap on the floor, tears flowing freely, sobs shaking my body. In the matter of half an hour, my whole world had been destroyed. The worst thing was, I had ignored all the signs, had readily stepped onto the one-way road. Freezing cold filled my body and heart.

* * * *

After shivering on the floor of my deserted classroom in a heap of misery for almost ten minutes, I managed to get myself together enough to dress, tell the secretary I was sick without bursting into tears, and find my way home. I threw myself onto my bed, but the hollowness inside my heart didn’t even allow me to cry. I just lay there and stared at a nondescript part of the ceiling, one word echoing in my mind and finding no response: why?

Time crept, but at one point, it grew dark. I didn’t bother turn on the light. It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered.

Then the doorbell rang, ripping me out of my catatony for a moment. I sat up, out of pure reflex, but the idea of seeing anyone felt unbearable. I slumped back down, and when the bell rang again, I pressed my hands over my ears to block out the sound.

Still, the faint sound came through, and whoever was at my door didn’t take no for an answer. Again and again, the melodic gong kept sounding and prevented me from crawling into that deep, dark, cold pit that was my heart.

Blurry-eyed, almost as if drunk, and blinking against the spots that danced in front of my eyes once my fingers found the light switch, I finally stumbled down the steps, clothes and hair ruffled, and approached the door, preparing a lie about being really sick for whomever of my friends it was.

Everything froze when I eased the door open. “You?”

Even with red rims around her eyes and tears streaking down her face, Cordelia was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. “Sorry,” she gasped.

A chill set over my heart. “Sorry?” Now my own tears finally came, and they did so in rivers, painting burning trails of agony over my cheeks. “That is all? Sorry? Sorry that I destroyed your life? Sorry that I took away your future? Sorry…” I choked. “Sorry that I ripped your heart out?”

Time stretched while we stood there, both trembling, tear filled eyes locked onto each other’s.

“Please,” she suddenly gasped, and when she slowly stepped towards me, reflexes kicked in and I moved to the side.

She walked to the middle of the living room, and I watched as if through a fog as she slipped off her dress and let it pool on the carpet. She was naked underneath, just a pair of sheer, white, knee length stockings on her body. Somehow, I managed to close the door behind me, and stood awkwardly, puzzled over the long, thin, black stick she was holding out to me.

Then her words sank through my trance and I noticed the stick for what it was.

“Punish me!” she choked. “Hurt me as much as I’ve hurt you! Please! I’m sorry!”

I watched myself take the riding crop from her hand. It was heavy and springy. It could hurt a lot. She crossed her hands behind her neck and lowered her eyes to the floor.

“Cordelia?”

“Please! I need to atone!”

Her body trembled, but here she was offering herself, naked and vulnerable. All the hurt she had given me welled up in a raging torrent and filled my whole being. Revenge! Power flooded into my chest and expanded into the void, and I stepped to her side, pulled back my arm, taking aim the top of her thighs - and froze.

The crop toppled from my fingers and hit the floor with a dry thump. “I - I can’t!” I gasped and felt my heart break again. I couldn’t mar such beauty, however righteous my anger was.

She slowly looked up, a look of profound disbelief in her eyes. “Why?” she whispered.

Yes, why? She more than deserved every painful punishment I could give her. Her cheeks and lips glistened beautifully in the light and made her look like a broken angel, the image so ethereal and strong that I couldn’t deny the truth.

“I love you,” I whispered, my voice barely comprehensible with how much it shook. “After all you did, I still love you.”

Her breath hitched and her chest heaved. “Oh god, you silly, incredible, wonderful woman! I’m… I never thought…” Her words were swallowed my hard, desperate sobs, and she crumpled into a heap, just like I had hours earlier.

I knelt down next to her and cupped her chin, not understand what was going on but unable to bear watching her in pain. “Cordelia,” I whispered soothingly and caressed her face, “hush, it’s okay.”

Some part inside me struggled like mad when she smiled up at me so radiantly, despite the tears streaming down her face, but my thumb kept caressing her soft skin and I pulled her tight against my body. Everything was so messed up, and my emotions were a maelstrom, but the idea of Cordelia in pain was unfathomable to my heart.

“It’s - it’s not,” she said when she had gotten herself back under control. “It’s not okay. When Kaila’s sister told us about the letter you missed to write and that she didn’t get a job, we just wanted to hurt you and get her the job she deserved. I noticed you watching me when you thought I wasn’t looking, and the plan just… grew.”

I didn’t want to hear about it. “Hush. You don’t need to…”

“But I need to! You need to hear it! It was fun, and thrilling, and somehow, Kaila and her sisters put all their hopes in me, and I couldn’t stop, even though I wanted to! That morning, before school, Kaila and I fought, and I hated myself. I hate myself so much!”

She tried to scramble backwards, away from me, but the moment her words had left her tongue, a crazy, unreasonable flicker of hope had lit up my heart, and I pulled her even closer against me.

“Don’t!” I ordered and pressed a kiss on the top of her head. “Don’t hate yourself. I never should have…”

“We never should have! But…” She turned in my embrace, and suddenly, her eyes were directly opposite of mine, and my heart felt like exploding. “But we did. And I fell in love with you!”

“You…?” It couldn’t be true, could it? “You’re not playing with me? Please swear that you’re not still playing with me! I - I couldn’t bear it!”

My plea was answered by the softest, most delicious pair of lips pressing against mine, and while our tears mixed in a salty kiss of mutual desperation, her tongue delved into my mouth and took my breath away. My skin started to tingle and my heart began to race. Somehow, we toppled over and her fingers started to pull, almost ripping away my clothes.

At one point, I was finally naked and our bodies were sliding against each other’s, our sexes slick and hot on each other’s thigh. She broke the kiss, and look at her, startled, when she slowly climbed backwards.

When I saw her on all fours between my legs, her eyes riveted to my pussy, I gasped hard. She brushed her fingernails up the insides of my thighs and I moaned. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes when her pretty lips approached my sex, and when I felt their first fluttery touches followed by the hot, incredibly intimate sensation of her tongue parting my petals and tasting my juices without hesitation, I was in heaven.

Heat simultaneously welled up in my pussy and heart, and I grabbed my breasts and squeezed. Her tongue found my clit and circled it, teasing it, and my back arched in delight. “Oh god,” I whimpered when she softly cuckled on it, and when she pushed two fingers inside me and whispered, “Let me make love to you,” I almost came.

She licked and sucked with the intimate skill only a woman has, and her fingers kept slowly moving in and out of my pussy, pushing me ever so slowly closer a release that built up higher and higher like a tsunami wave. She sucked my pussy lips into her mouth and caressed them with her tongue, making my breath hitch and whimpers escape my throat.

This was what I had been dreaming about for so long, but it was far better and more intense than anything my own mind had been able to conjure. “Yes!” I cried out in pleasure when she flicked my clit fast, but that cry turned into a moan when she sucked hard on it.

The climax caught me unexpected. One moment, I was spiralling upwards, the next, a heat exploded inside me and filled me with so much intense joy that I thought I’d faint. Wave after wave of pleasure raced through my body and made me shake and jerk.

Cordelia never stopped licking me, holding onto my hips and pressing her lips tightly against my wet, clenching pussy. The knowledge that her perfect, beautiful lips were coated by my juices set me off again, and then I came once more when she started to finger-fuck me hard.

I think I screamed, but I couldn’t be sure. Orgasmic waves washed over me again and again, robbing me of all sense of time and space. I had to whimper, “Please stop!” when my pussy became so sensitive that every little touch grew almost painful.

I felt her body press against mine once more, and strong, lean, soft arms wrapped themselves around me and held me tightly. I buried my face against my beloved’s shoulder and softly cried, overtaken by the intensity I had just experienced.

We lay there for ages, just cuddling, holding each other and gently caressing each other’s body. Our breathes calmed down, and it almost felt like our hearts were beating in tune.

“What happens now?” I hesitantly whispered.

“I don’t want to lose you,” Cordelia whispered back after a minute.

“I need to find a job.” I did, and I wasn’t sure I could go back to teaching at all.

“About that - you know my dad’s got a big company. I was thinking…”

“What? Me working at an investment firm?” I had to chuckle. It would be the worst possible idea. Numbers and I had never gotten along well, and calculating grade averages was enough maths for a lifetime, for me.

“Well, the investment firm is just one of my dad’s companies.”

I thought I recognized a small tinge of embarrassment in her voice, but I wasn’t sure. “And?”

“Uhm. He also has a publishing house. An erotica publishing house. I thought you could, maybe, work there.”

I’d had my eyes closed, but I looked at her and found hers full of insecurity, not something I had seen often. “As what? Teaching how to write erotic literature?”

We both had to giggle at the silly idea, but we quickly grew somber again.

“As a writer, perhaps. I mean, you know literature inside out. Or you could be a part-time editor.”

“That sounds crazy.” But a lot of things Cordelia said sounded crazy. That hadn’t stopped me so far. “Hell, why not?”

My heart did a somersault when she whispered into my ear, “Brilliant. Then we’ll be working together come September when I get to head the new kink label.”

We ended up kissing some more, which turned into discovering each other’s body inside out with our fingers, followed by a long, teasing sixty-nine. We managed to climb onto the couch afterwards and I was about to doze off, wrapped tightly in her arms, when she giggled into my ear, her breath tickling me awake enough to listen to her words.

“You know, Natalie’s planning another exhibition. She’d like you as the main piece.”

My heartbeat sped up. “Main piece, as in…” I blushed all over.

“...as in bound tightly, completely naked, blindfolded and mounted on a huge rubber dildo.”

I tried to hide my excited moan. “What do I get in return?”

She giggled. “How about my toes?”

“I don’t think I can refuse such an offer.”

* * * *

I watched her leaf through the last few pages and awaited her appraisal with baited breath. Finally, her eyes moved to me, and I felt unable to breathe.

“So, so,” she questioned me with a raised eyebrow, “this is how you look at everything that has happened?”

I swallowed hard. “Yes, Cordelia.” I was sure I hadn’t embellished anything. Not by much, at least.

A weight fell from my shoulders when she smiled brightly. “Well done, Mrs. Wilkins, and gratulations to your first accepted novel at Kink Playground Publishing!” Before I could reply, she pressed the intercom button on her phone. “Monica, would you please come in?”

A second later, the door opened and Monica, my queen bee’s former classmate and kitty-girl, now secretary, came into the room, dressed in a business-like - though quite too short and too low cut - navy blue dress. “Yes, Miss Cordelia?” she asked and performed a neat curtsy.

“Mrs. Wilkins’ novel has just been approved, so she has earned a reward. Give her a nice little orgasm, but make sure her pussy juice doesn’t drip onto the new carpet.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Monica declared eagerly and knelt down in front of me, already working to rid me of my skirt.

Soft, wet lips and tongue soon made me squirm in pleasure, and I moaned my thanks while my gaze roamed over the objects of my desire which had started all this and which were now bare and leisurely propped up on the top of the desk, pink-painted toes shimmering invitingly in the light, holding me transfixed with their softness, beauty and elegance: Cordelia’s Feet.

Published 
Written by ChrissieLecker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments