Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire and Liam Parker

"A seemingly perfect couple each have dark hidden fantasies happening behind closed doors."

7
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Claire and Liam Parker had always seemed like your perfect, young, mid-twenties, beautiful couple. She had the face on an angel. He was thin, yet with very well defined muscles. They always appeared happy, healthy, and loving to one another. Little did onlookers know, they both held a dark secret within.

Liam Parker held a secret within the basement of their lovely home. Through the main hall and under the staircase was a mahogany wooden door. The door suspiciously held three locks upon it. No visitor nor maid was allowed to enter. Only two knew what was behind that door. Claire Parker, and Liam's best friend, James Tucker.

James had assisted Liam with setting up his chambers below. The pair had been best friends since elementary school years. When one was in need, the other was always there. The two had previously gotten into mischief together on several occasions, but were always covered up with Liam's father's money.

Liam's family was very well off. With his father owning many local franchises, Liam had always gotten what he wanted. And he always wanted more. Appearing very well brought up in public, but behind closed doors, he was a very naughty boy.

Claire loved her husband. She loved the smart, romantic, dedicated man she fell in love with so much, that when his newly discovered interests came about, she agreed to them in fear of losing her husband. What he did hurt her so much. And that was Claire's secret. She liked the pain. 

On a Friday evening, Liam and Claire readied themselves to go out for dinner. She stood looking into her mirror, fluffing her dress, assuring her hair was just right. Liam stood in his study, adjusting his shirt's collar, downing a glass of brandy. He walked to the base of the stairway, shouting to Claire above to see if she was ready. She quickly rushed down the stairway to her husband. He took her by the hand and out the door they went.

Liam had always taken his wife to his favorite place. A wonderful romantic restaurant where guests dined upon the rooftop, gazing out to the city's night life, dining by candlelight. Claire loved and hated it at the same time. The restaurant was member's only, and she disliked the reasons behind the romantic wine and dine.

Liam held his glass of wine, his arm leaning over the edge's fence as he scouted the restaurant. His eyes scanned across the room in search of a potential. Claire's eyes revealed sadness as she noticed his search had begun. Liam's face suddenly lit up and he developed a faint smirk. Claire turned her head to find his target. 

Towards the back left corner, sat a short, blonde, young lady. She looked appeared quite young. Looked to be only eighteen. She wore a fitted white dress with floral print that hugged her curves well. Claire observed the young lady as she enjoyed her a crepe while scanning over her laptop's screen. 

Liam stood, pushed in his chair and walked in her direction. Claire sighed. She placed an elbow onto the table, resting her head onto her hand and turned facing the cityscape so that no one would see her tears. 

Liam took a seat before the young woman, and smiled at her. She quickly smiled back and introduced herself. Ariella, her name was. She was a petite 5'4 in height. Skinny thing. As Liam looked down her body he noticed her small, but shapely breasts, her thin waist, her toned young legs.

From her seat, Claire could hear the two giggling and conversing. She attempted to listen in, but could hear no exact words. As she looked back to see how it was going, she saw Liam place his hand onto the girls. The girl looked down shyly, and then back up to give him a smile and a nod of her head. Claire new the deal had been made.

Liam escorted Ariella to his previous table and introduced her to his wife. Claire gave a simple nod. Liam firmly let his wife know it was time to go. The trio retreated to their car and drove to the couple's home.

Claire approached the doorway first, slowly unlocking the door. The two lagging behind her, holding hands and giggling as they caught up. Liam locked the doorway behind them as they entered the home. He escorted his wife to that mahogany door. She stood before him and watched him open up each lock. Her heart beating loudly with each sound of the opening lock. Slowly, Liam opened the door, and Claire looked back, glaring at Ariella for a moment's time. She then entered, slowly starting down the stairs. Liam and Ariella followed after arm in arm. 

Liam pointed his wife to her seat. She hesitantly walked over and slowly seated herself. Liam placed a hand onto Ariella's cheek, pulling her in close for a kiss. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Claire watched as his hands grazed over her body.

ebonnystallion1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonnystallion1

Liam began pulling down Ariella's dress straps. Lips still locked, he placed a hand onto her back. Slowly sliding down Ariella's zipper. He peeled the dress away nice and slow, watching his wife with a smile.

Beneath the dress he revealed a baby pink lace bra and panty set. Her thin frame and pale skin quickly turned him on. He removed his shirt and threw it to the ground. He returned to Ariella, slowly undoing her bra, and letting it fall to the floor. He admired her small, perky breasts for some time, before swiftly pulling down her panties. He pulled her close, leaning down to place his lips onto her breast. His hands making their way down her back and onto her bottom, grabbing firmly. 

Ariella sighed into his ear, moving a hand to his pant zipper. She slowly pulled the zipper down, turning her head to Claire, watching her reactions. His pants fell, and soon after so did his briefs. He motioned his wife to strip down and instructed her to sit back upon her chair after. A tear fell down Claire's cheek as she nodded to him and did as she was told.

He guided Claire to a nearby bed and placed her on her hands and knees. He stood behind her and glided his hard dick over her bottom. As he did, Ariella began wiggling her bottom, guiding him towards her pussy. He placed his dick upon her lips and she slowly began rubbing herself against his cock. Liam moaned loudly as he felt how wet her young little pussy already was. She wanted him.

He took hold of her waist and slowly pushed himself into her. She sighed and moaned loudly. Looking back to Claire, Ariella placed a finger to her lips, biting down and smiling. She enjoyed teasing Claire. She loved the thought of fucking another woman's husband. 

More tears began to slide down Claire's cheeks, but something else begin to slide down as well. Claire's pussy had grown wet from watching. Her eyes show tears, sadness, her hear may hurt, but her lips are moist. She noticed cum running down her thighs as she places a hand down at the feel of wetness. She crossed her legs attempting to hide it from the pair.

Liam thrusted harder and harder into Ariella's pussy. Making her scream, making her call out his name. He wrapped her hair into his hand and pulled as he pushed in harder and harder. Claire grew more and more wet as the sound of their moans filled her ears. With one last thrust in, Liam let all of his cum fill the girl. He slid out slowly, turned and grinned at his wife. His penis dripping with his and her cum.

Liam then gently laid Ariella onto her back and climbed on top of her. He kissed at her neck passionately, and began kissing down to her chest. Nibbling and sucking on her nipples, kissing onto her tummy, licking his way down to her pussy. He then placed himself between her legs. Liam began gently licking her pussy lips, making her moan, making her beg for more. 

He then allowed his tongue to slide between her lips. His tongue danced around and onto her clit. She let out small squeaks and sighs. Ariella softly let out his name. Liam reached both of his arms up onto Ariella and began to rub her nipples between his fingers. Ariella grew louder and she felt the stimulation of her nipples and clit simultaneously. 

Claire was still watching, but now, her tears had stopped. Her legs lied upon each side of the chair's arms, a finger had made it's way to her pussy. She sat rubbing her wet clit, another hand busy rubbing against her nipples. Claire was close to cumming as she listened to Ariella moan her husband's name.

Claire allowed two fingers to slide into her pussy. She begun swiftly wiggling them around, in and out, retreating back to massaging her clit, and then once again massaging her insides. Her second hand never left her nipples. 

Liam shouted to Claire as he could hear her soft sighs. "You like this, babe? You like watching me please another girl? A younger girl? She loves it. You should feel how wet she is. My cum is still dripping out of her."

Claire began to let out louder, higher pitched moans as she heard his words. Both girls moans filled the room, each close to cumming. Liam dug his face into Ariella's pussy, he rubbed her nipples more and more intensely. Claire's finger motion grew fast and faster as she watched. Both girl's moans grew into one loud scream. 

As Ariella finished, she squirted onto Liam's face. He licked the drops from his lips. Claire began to play with her cum that dripped onto her chair. Allowing her fingers to play with the sticky mess. 

"I may keep this one, Claire. She's a cute small thing. I'll love her like I love you, doll," Liam said as he moved himself up from the bed and headed upstairs. "I'm going to grab a drink. Get dressed."

Published 
Written by NicolaBellewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments