Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the Act, Part II: A Date with Sue

"Jack goes on his date with Sue, after some fun with his aunt."

6
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Jack had a date with Sue for Thursday night. Dinner at her place. That should be cozy. He was still recovering from Saturday’s performance, or orgy, or whatever the hell that was, followed by some playing around with Aunt Peggy. She didn’t want to have intercourse, but lots of other things were possible. He lay on his bed, and thought about everything that happened on  Sunday evening. It was all a swirl of amazing sex. He thought about the fact that he didn’t have to hide things from his aunt anymore, which was a real relief. He began to touch himself, and think of her.

Jack began with his nipples. He always did. He slowly rubbed them with his thumbs, through his t-shirt. Up and down, up and down. He decided to move to cigarettes, and pulled a pack out of his nightstand. They were Winston Red 100s, but they weren’t Aunt Peggy’s. He was buying his own from now on. He pulled the wrapper off, and opened the box. He shook two out. He put them under his nose, and smelled the fragrance. Mmmm, so nice. Then he pulled up his t-shirt, and began stroking his nipples, one cigarette in each hand. He swirled them around slowly, then faster. He began to get aroused.

He thought of the spanking he gave his aunt the previous night, at her request. How she lay across his lap, skirt up. Her panties stretched tight across her bottom, he began to give her light smacks, first one cheek, then the other. She moaned with pleasure, and asked for more. He began to hit harder, and he could hear his hand slap her cheeks. She let out a little squeal each time, and wiggled her legs with delight. He went harder, and she rocked back and forth. He started to get hard as she rocked with each smack. He decided it was time to get her panties out of the way, so he roughly grabbed them and pulled them down to her knees.

She was wet, the panties soaked at the crotch. He stroked her ass cheeks and played with the crack. Aunt Peggy giggled. Then he let his hand come down hard, once on each cheek. She gasped, and grabbed his leg. “More, Jack, please.” He continued slap after slap. His pant leg was wet from her, but she wanted more. Her cheeks were bright red, and each slap stung her so that she jolted in his lap. Finally, he gave her three strong slaps on each cheek, and she began to shudder. Jack felt a stream of liquid fall onto his leg. After a few moments she stopped. He let her up. She had tears in her eyes, but smiled at Jack, and kissed him on the lips.

She straddled his lap, and continued kissing. “What do you want me to do, Jack? I could stroke your cock. Would you like that? Let me please you, Honey.” He nodded, and she went down to her knees. He stood up long enough to drop his pants and underpants, and sat again, leaning back in the chair. She grasped his cock in her hand and began stroking. “Oh, Jack, that spanking was so good. Next time, make me beg for it. Make me get down on my knees and stroke you. I’ll suck your cock. I’ll do anything to get an orgasm like that again. I love you, Jack.” He came, partly from her stroking him, and partly from the things she was saying. He couldn’t control himself, and spilled onto the floor. She laughed. “Oops, we made a mess. Let’s clean it up later. I want to curl up with you and cuddle for a while.”

Jack thought about that as he began to stroke himself, He put the cigarettes in his mouth, and tasted the tobacco. He came quickly, even though he didn’t intend to. It was powerful stuff to him. The next morning, he saw Aunt Peggy in the kitchen. She beamed at him, and kissed him good morning. “Haven’t seen much of you. Recovering?”

“Yeah. I think I’m back on my feet again. I bounce back quickly.” Peggy laughed.

That’s because you’re twenty-two. Just wait until you get into your mid-thirties. My ass is still sore. And thank you for that. What’s on for today, Jack?”

“And you’re welcome.” Jack smiled back at her. Something had sure changed between them. “I think I’ll go down to the library, and then I need to go to the drugstore. Later I’ll call Sue and find out if she wants me to bring anything for dinner Thursday.”

“I’ll just bet she wants something,” Peggy began humming to herself.

That afternoon, Jack pulled out his phone and called Sue. Normally he would text, but he really wanted to hear her voice.

“Hi, Sue, it’s Jack. How are you?”

“Hi, Jack. Is it Thursday yet?”

“Ha ha. Not quite.”

“Would it be possible to make Thursday come a little sooner?”

“What do you mean? You want to move our date forward?”

“Exactly. Are you busy Wednesday night, same time?”

“Tomorrow would be just fine. Anything you want me to bring?”

“I’d like to see that outfit you wore the other night. And bring a pack of Winstons.”

“I’ll bring an appetite too.”

“Oooh. Good thinking.”

So, Jack adjusted his schedule, which didn’t include a lot early in the week. He went upstairs and told Aunt Peggy about the change in plans.

“Somebody’s horny.” Now, instead of humming, she was singing everything. 

“Apparently. That’s okay with me. So am I. All the time it seems.”

“Are you, Jack? Anything you need me to do?”

“Now that you mention it. Wednesday is a long time from now.”

Peggy put down her book, and stood up. She walked over to Jack and wrapped her arms around him, kissed him on the lips, and said, “How about we go down to your bedroom and see what we can think of to take care of your needs? A young man has a lot of needs.”

“You’re absolutely right, Aunt Peggy.”

Wednesday came along as it usually does. It’s not called hump day for nothing. Jack arrived at Sue’s house right on time, with a backpack. She answered the door, and Jack nearly dropped it.

RosieFernandez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieFernandez

“What did you do with your hair? It’s wonderful!”

“Do you really think so? I think blue is more my color than blonde.”

“Wow, you look amazing.” He really did think so. Her hair was dyed a rather strong blue, and she wore a tight blouse with a low neckline that showed off her figure. The smoke from her cigarette curled around her, making her even more exotic.. 

“Come on in, and relax.” She pulled him by the hand into the living room and kissed him. She tasted of smoke and some sort of berries. It was intoxicating. ”It’s only a couple of minutes until dinner. Peggy said you like salads, so I made a big one we can share. Do you want a drink?”

“I’ll take something non-alcoholic.”

“A clear mind and clean body. I like that.”

They sat at the dining room table to eat, and chatted as best they could about things. They were both too excited to really concentrate on food or small talk.

“This salad is delicious. But I wonder if we might finish it a bit later?”

“Oooh, just what I was thinking, Jack. Would you like to put on the outfit?”

“I’d be glad to. I’ll just slip into the bathroom.”

“I’m going into the bedroom. You can come in through the other door.”

He came out a couple of minutes later, wearing the bra and the nightie, with two satin belts wrapped around him, above and below his chest. The effect was to tighten up the outfit, and accentuate his man boobs.

“You made a couple of changes to the costume. I see you’ve got cutouts for the nipples. Wow.” Sue came over to him, and stroked each nipple with a finger. Jack shivered, and his nipples hardened a little. He returned the favor, and slowly slid his hands over her breasts. “Oh, this is going to be fun. Shall I create some atmosphere?” She pulled out her cigarettes, and lit three, one after the other, placing them in ashtrays around the room.

“Do you smoke, Jack?”

“No. But I like the smell. It smells sexy.”

“Do I smell sexy, Jack?”

“Oh yes.” He breathed her in.

“But you haven’t smelled me yet.” She went over to the bed and pulled off her skirt and panties. 

“Come over here and smell me, Jack.”

He walked toward her, and dropped to his knees as she sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned back and spread her legs, allowing him to move in close. He could smell her scent. It made him dizzy. His head moved down between her legs, and he began nuzzling her inner thighs. She sighed, and lay back, as he pushed his head further in to explore her with his senses.

“Tell me exactly what you want me to do, Sue. I love to please.”

She told him just what she wanted, and he used his tongue, his nose, his entire face, then his fingers to bring her pleasure. She moaned in a high pitched sort of way. Jack liked the sound as he continued to probe her, lick her, and enjoy her increasing arousal. 

Finally, she whispered, “Oh, Jack, put your hand inside me. Your whole hand.”

He probed her vagina with two fingers, then with three. She was wet, but not wet enough. Jack fished into his backpack and found the tube of lube he brought. He spread it all over his fingers.  Finally, he slowly pushed his entire hand inside and moved his fingers, slid his hand back and forth, and up and down. At the same time he softly licked her clitoris.

“Oh, oh, oh, god, yes, please keep going. Oh, oh, oh. OH! OH!”

And suddenly, Jack felt a wave of wetness seep over his hand. It felt wonderful. Sue shuddered and her vagina spasmed again and again. After a minute or so, she relaxed, and Jack slowly pulled out his hand. “Well, something nice seems to have happened.”

“Oh, that was better than nice. Let’s try that again in a little while. Now I’d like to do some things for you. What would you like?”

Jack wiped off his hands, then pulled out the cigarettes. “Let’s play with these.” Sue’s eyes lit up. He shook several out of the pack, and handed them to her. She smelled the tobacco. 

“I’m almost convinced that your cigarette fetish is better than mine. But I still love to smoke.”

“Just a little different, that’s all.” He broke the filters off two of them, and placed a couple in his mouth, then climbed up on the bed so they were face to face. He brought the other ends of the cigarettes to her lips, and gently pushed them at her. She opened her mouth and took them in. They lay there, sharing the taste of the cigarettes, then began adding more. Soon there were six. Jack was incredibly hard, and Sue reached down to stroke his cock. He moaned through a mouthful of cigarettes. Sue spit hers out into a nearby cup.

“How about if I get down there?” Jack nodded, and she moved down his body, stroking him all the way, until she got to his wet cock. She stroked it some more, then placed the tip in her mouth. Jack moaned loudly. She sucked softly, and licked the head, then the shaft, then took his whole cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue. She pulled back so she could stroke the shaft and suck the head. Jack only lasted another minute, and bucking back and forth, came into her mouth. After a minute or so, he calmed, and spit the rest of his cigarettes into the cup. 

They lay there and held each other, kissing and touching each other. Jack ran his fingers through Sue’s hair. “So beautiful.” They cleaned up a little, then started all over again. 

The next morning, Jack came up from the basement, late. Aunt Peggy sat smoking in the kitchen. “Morning, sweetcakes. How was your date?” 

“It was really nice. Good dinner.”

“So, you’re not going to tell me anything?”

“Sue dyed her hair. Looks good.”

“Smartass.”

Jack just grinned. “What is there for breakfast?”

Published 
Written by GKKlaas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments