Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Dominant Women - 2: Greg Takes His Punishment

"Greg is taken to full stretch by Toni."

17
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

As the next activity was my choice, I told the girls that we tie Greg down and they could give him the full treatment and see how much more he can shoot to give Toni what she loves.

The girls, however still wanted to be in charge. “Greg, you are not smooth enough. When was the last time you shaved?” asked Anna.

From my earlier shave, I knew they meant that Anna and Toni wanted Greg’s cock and balls to be smooth and hairless. So, the beard trimmer was applied to Greg’s groin and balls, trimming the whole area, and removing all hair.

I then sat on the side of the bath while Anna took a firm hold of Greg’s balls and sprayed shaving foam on his cock, balls and buttocks. Then Toni and Anna carefully proceeded to shave the remaining dark hairs from his balls, cock, groin and buttocks.

I was surprised that, while observing this, I found this activity quite erotic. From a groin half hidden by thick black hair, into a groin area with cock, balls and buttocks totally hairless, with smooth reddish skin. It was a significant change from a hirsute masculine appearance to a smooth, hairless appearance.

“Right guys. Firstly, don’t forget you need to supply as much cum as possible to satisfy Toni’s addiction. So, a prostate massager must be applied to milk as much as possible for Toni.”

Following this, Anna applied lube to both of us, followed by large prostate massagers being slowly but fully inserted up each back passage.

“Now, I want you kneeling on each side of Toni’s head,” commanded Anna.

So, there we were facing one another, each side of Toni, our hairless groins enhancing the full-length appearance of our cocks. Greg displayed a long and thin cock with a circumcised head, while my shorter but broader cock with a substantial foreskin had been pulled back by Anna to fully display the broad mushroom head.

Meanwhile, Toni moved her arms between our legs grasping the massagers probing our prostate, and moved them slowly up and down into and out of our back passage. Anna gave me a passionate French kiss, also massaging my chest and tweaking my nipples. She then repeated this with Greg.

After a few minutes of this, pre cum oozed out of our cock heads, which was then sensually massaged along the length of our cocks by Anna.

After about ten minutes of this treatment, the massagers were removed, and Toni then applied more lube to our anal passageways. This was then followed by large butt plugs being placed between our legs, ready to stretch us open very widely. Firstly, Toni slowly applied a fairly long plug to me. The stretch wasn’t too wide, but it went deep, with Toni pushing it firmly against my prostate, forcing more pre-cum to emerge from my cock head. Then Toni firmly gripped and squeezed the base of my cock, quickly licking up all of the pre-cum that emerged.

Then Anna applied a large, wide plug to Greg. I’m sure I wouldn’t have managed to take this, but Greg said, “Yes, yes, push that right in,” revelling in the considerable stretch, which Anna pushed and pressed into him until the body of the plug firmly disappeared into his anus. At this, Greg let out considerable groans of pain and pleasure. Anna distracted him from the pain by licking the pre cum from his penis head, then passing the collected juice to Toni in a passionate kiss.

“Now guys, I want to see you vigorously masturbating as quickly as you can, to shoot over my face and breasts. I have a prize for the first one to shoot over my mouth. As you are both right-handed, I want you to start with your left hand. When I think things need speeding up, I will say “right hand”. Then switch to using your right hands as quickly as possible. The winner will be the first to ejaculate over me. The loser should carry on until they can shoot over my breasts.”

===========

“Start wanking now,” commanded Anna. At that command, Greg and I both grasped our cocks with our left hand. Greg’s hand moved quite fast lubricated by his pre-cum, pulling and slipping along the full length.

I am very right-handed, so I was slower to begin with, but after using pre cum to lubricate my mushroom head and all of the foreskin, I started speeding up as I became more familiar with using my left hand.

Meanwhile, Toni was busy with a vibrator, slipping it into her cunt at a slow, sensuous, pace.

“Leave Toni to what she most enjoys to warm up,” stated Anna.


Anna then reached out to grasp at our ball sacks. Her right hand was placed around my ball sack, and her left hand was around Greg’s ball sack. Anna tightened her hands and pulled down gently. “Now, speed up and shoot over my breasts.”

Greg and I, as well as watching Toni with the vibrator, looked at one another as we pulled at our cocks. Apart from seeing porn videos, I had never watched a man wanking before. However, being physically present in this situation, controlled by a forceful Amazonian woman, I found it to be intensely erotic.

Toni, meanwhile, was stimulated by the sight of two men masturbating under the control of a forceful dominant woman, moved into a state of extreme excitement, with almost feral behaviour ramming the vibrator in and out while fingering her clit and sucking at her fingers.

Greg and I were desperately pulling away at our cocks as fast as we possibly could go, wondering what the prize could be.

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

==========

As if realising our curiosity, Anna shouted out, “Hurry up, boys; the loser will be fisted by Toni. Shoot that sperm over my breasts.”

With that encouragement, I leaned over Anna’s breasts and shot off several thick ropes of spunk across her breasts and mouth, followed seconds later by Greg shooting off across Anna’s breasts.

At this, Toni grabbed my cock and sucked me clean, then repeated this with Greg, before feeding on the jizz covering Anna’s tits and face, also sucking ferociously on her nipples, Anna becoming very flushed while breathing heavily.

Having lost the challenge, Greg was then ordered by Anna to get on his back on a sturdy coffee table,

Anna ordered me to stand over one end of the coffee table and pull Greg's legs up. “It will give Toni better access to Greg.” In doing this, when pulling Greg’s legs back, it opened up access to his anus, and Toni removed the butt plug from his arse and started applying lube to his anal passage.

“Now Greg will experience the full stretch, as will you with my strap-on,” stated Anna.

Anna then moved behind me, removing the butt plug, applied more lube and replaced the plug with an enormous strap-on dildo she had fitted herself up with. Anna then firmly held my hips, and I felt a painful stretch to begin with, as the first few inches of the strap-on entered me.

Toni had meanwhile continued applying copious amounts of lube to Greg’s anal cavity, and started inserting first one, then two fingers, then more fingers were inserted until her whole hand was pushing at his opening. Observing this distracted me from the increasing depth to which Anna’s strap-on entered into my anal passage. As the depth increased, my cock grew harder, leaking pre-cum, which started dripping onto Greg’s lips below me.

Greg then licked at his lips, raising his head to take my cock into his mouth. He pulled my foreskin back, “Hmm, I’ve never experienced a cock with a foreskin before. Peeling it back is making me horny. By the way Cal, you taste great.” Greg then concentrated on sucking my cock head, all of the while groaning ecstatically as Toni further stretched his anal opening. Her whole hand disappeared, forming a cupping shape, and firmly moving in and out to massage his prostate. All of this was done while using her other hand to lubricate his cock head with the pre-cum being milked from his pee hole.

As Anna held my hips and thrust forward, forcing my cock further down Greg’s throat, I realised again that Anna was using me as a conduit through which to fuck someone else with a real cock.

“Now Cal, time for you to reciprocate,” stated Anna, pushing my head down, so that Greg’s cock head passed between my lips.

Now I had never had a cock in my mouth before, never mind a large smooth circumcised cock. The taste was salty but sweet at the same time. Having my head pushed forward, I was taking the full length into my throat, causing me to gag and lubricate things with a mess of saliva. Each time Toni tensed her fist inside Greg, his cock pulsed inside my mouth, adding further to the fluids in my mouth.

“When you boys cum, don’t swallow. Keep it in until you can pass it on to me. I can then take care of Toni.”

It was at this point that I realised that Anna was in complete control of the situation, using our bodies to generate as much arousal and ejaculate as possible.


Underneath me Greg was now tensing up, thrusting his lower body back against Toni’s hands. This added to his ecstatic groaning, which in turn intensified the sensations around my saliva-coated cock. Anna in the meantime had now forcefully thrust her strap-on as deeply as possible into me, massaging my prostate firmly, leading to more pre-cum oozing out of my cock in Greg’s mouth.

All of this brought me to the edge, but Anna at this point commanded “Stop.” We all held still, although we were all close. “Right boys beg for the finish.”

"Please, Toni, please, Cal, please bring me off,” pleaded Greg.

A plea which I repeated but directed at Anna and Greg to bring me over the edge.

We all started franticly moving and sucking as appropriate. Sensing I was going over the edge, Anna thrust down on me as I emptied my balls into Greg’s mouth. Simultaneously, Greg thrust upward, shooting several spurts of cum into my mouth.

“No swallowing; move to snowball with me,” commanded Anna. This we both did until Anna’s mouth was overflowing.

Before any fluids could be lost, Anna laid back with the strap-on sticking up. Toni leapt upon the strap-on, locked her lips onto Anna’s mouth, franticly sucking and swallowing all of the shared fluids from Anna. This triggered an orgasm for Toni, thrashing herself against the strap-on, physically shaking with her juices flooding out of her.

==========
As we all relaxed from our orgasms, Anna straddled me in a 69, while Toni did the same with Greg. The residual sperm and juices on our cocks were cleaned up, while the wet lips of the girls were sucked clean by myself and Greg.

Before we became too aroused, Anna commanded that we should get a shower before carrying on some more.

Given I’d just given my first blowjob, and enjoyed it, I was curious about what Anna would manipulate us into next.


To be continued…

Published 
Written by ErikBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors