Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forgotten Concubine

"A mighty samurai warrior. A beautiful and mysterious concubine. A forbidden love."

7
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"The rawest things you will ever read are written by Snyde Saxxton. An author considered too spicy and edgier than the edgiest edge lord. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my first erotica story. Please enjoy!"

In an age when samurai served their daimyo lords. In an age when demons walked the earth freely. There was a concubine of high renown in the Kyoto floating market. Her body was so alluring, her songs and dances were so captivating, that word of mouth traveled to all ends of Japan speaking of her great legacy of seduction and pleasure. Whispers of her exploits reached the greatest of warlords to the meekest of merchants.

Every man in the country wanted to be with her, but only those with enough money and status could see her, let alone find her. Her name was Kagura-Dono or Lady Kagura. A cruel twist of fate would have Kagura’s legend seeped into darkness and lost forever to the annals of human memory.

Ryojin Hanma had returned to Kyoto from skirmishes with bandits, pirates and rival clan members across the countryside. He was a tall man with tan skin and long tied up reddish-black hair, wearing a dark blue kimono and black hakama. Scars covered his muscle-bound body from previous battles. The sword he carried was much longer than a normal katana. It was as long as he was tall at 1.8 meters or six feet. In battle, he was known to swing his sword with one hand and cut multiple men in half with just one blow.

Because of this, he was given the nickname Oni-San or Mr. Ogre, as they saw him as more of a monster than a man. Ryojin was walking the city streets searching for high-quality food and entertainment. Common folk and nobles on the street ran to get out of his way in fear of incurring his wrath. He stopped by a local bar and grill and ordered a bowl of udon, three whole fish, and a bowl of rice. “Hey! Old man! Get me three bottles of sake while you’re at it!” demanded Ryojin.

“Yes! Yes! Of course Hanma-Sama!” said the Bartender.

“Damn Ryojin! You eat just like Jogo the Sumo wrestler!” said Riki the merchant.

“Don’t compare me to that wimpy fat fuck. I eat this much to keep my body going. You can’t kill your enemies on an empty stomach!” Ryojin replied.

“Right you are sir! And that’s why they call you Mr. Ogre!”

“You’re damn right! Say? Where is Jogo anyway? Shouldn’t he be stuffing his face somewhere around here?”

“I haven’t seen Jogo for days. The last I heard is that he went to go see Kagura-Dono.”

“Kagura-Dono? Who is that?”

“You haven’t heard of the great geisha Kagura?” Asked the Bartender.

“No. What is she? Some common street whore?”

“No way! Only celebrities and nobles can have an audience with her! They say she sings and dances like an angel and that she has the body of a goddess!” said Riki.

“Really? That’s very high praise. I doubt she’s that great if she would accept someone like Jogo.” said Ryojin.

“Oh no my lord! Most men who make an offering to her get rejected. I bet poor old Jogo was thrown out and is sulking somewhere right now. Or else we would have seen him by now.” said the Bartender.

“Hmm is that so? Then I think I’ll go pay her a visit myself. I’m going to see whether or not she’s the real deal. If I find out she’s just another street prostitute and makes my dick rot, then I’m going to cut you both into fifty pieces.”

Riki and the Bartender started laughing.

“What the hell!? What’s so damn funny!?” said Ryojin bewildered.

“I bet you all the money I have that you will fall in love with her. She is the greatest concubine of our time!” said Riki.

“What?!”

“Yeah! You can even have my entire restaurant if you don’t like her!” said the Bartender.

Riki and the bartender laughed again.

Ryojin grumbled with a look of unease on his face.

Ryojin walked through the city streets searching for Kagura. To his surprise, many of the people who knew of her did not know where she offered her services. He searched the red light district but the customers and workers of the brothels said she was not there. It wasn’t until he crossed paths with another samurai, Ginyu Hatsumoto, that he would come to know her place of business.

“Ah! If it isn’t Oni-san himself!” greeted Ginyu.

“Hatsumoto! You old bastard! How have you been!?” said Ryojin as he hugged him.

“Not so well.”

“Why not? Age getting the better of you?”

“No a woman.”

“Who? You’re wife? Or your maid mistress?”

“No. It was Kagura-Dono.”

“Kagura huh?! What happened?”

“She rejected my offer and threw me out!”

“She threw you out!? How’d that happen?”

“I went to her and she rejected my offer.”

“So why didn’t you just force your way in and make her serve you?”

“Well I came back to do just that, but as soon as I entered her flat, next thing I know I was out here on the street heading home.”

“You’re kidding me!? What did she do to you?”

“I don’t remember! She just told me to leave and that was it!”

“Where does she do her business? I need to see her for myself.”

“She lives in a penthouse flat overlooking the canal. You can’t miss it.”

Ryojin parted ways with Ginyu to find Kagura’s flat. He came upon the building Ginyu described and saw that the penthouse was six stories up. He climbed the steps to the penthouse double doors and saw that they were wide open. Ryojin entered the doorway to a large dark room with four pillars holding up the chandelier ceiling. At the back of the room was a table and a large red futon.

That is when he saw her. She was an average-sized Japanese woman with pale skin and bright green eyes. Her hair was a dark black color with a bluish tint. She was not dressed as a traditional geisha as she was wearing a small black robe with a pink flower design that ended just at her thighs and was wide open to show her great cleavage. She wore her hair up with golden combs and pins with strands of her hair hanging down.

Her body was thin and alluring as she had wide hips, a full ass, and her tits were G cup size. Her beautiful face was painted with light purple lipstick, thin pink eye shadow, and red blush on her cheeks. Kagura was laying on the futon leisurely smoking from a long thin pipe and sipping a small bowl of the finest sake in the land. “Who are you?” Kagura asked.

“I am Hanma Ryojin! Others know me as Oni-San!”

“Never heard of you.”

“Huh!? I-I’m Mister Ogre! The samurai warrior of Nobushima!”

“Oh, a samurai. Never seen one of you before.” Kagura said rolling her eyes.

“Grrrrr…I came here for your services!”

“You got money?”

“Of course I have money!”

“Good. My services cost 1,000 gold coins.”

“1,000! There’s no way you can demand that much! I could hire a garrison of 100 men with that much money!”

“Oh yeah?  I’m well worth over 1,000 men. Because I normally charge 10,000 gold coins for my services.”

“Normally? Why is it so cheap this time?”

“Because I think you’re cute.” She said with a wink.

Ryojin blushed.

“What’s the matter? Did I strike a nerve?” Kagura asked playfully.

“No, it’s just. No one has ever called me cute before.” Ryojin answered.

“Not even your mother?”

“My mother died right after I was born.”

“Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. Anyway, you got the money?”

Ryojin checked his coin pouch and found he only had 500 gold coins.

“Damn! I will go get more and will return tonight.”

“I’ll be waiting.”

It was now night and Ryojin had returned to Kagura’s penthouse flat. Kagura was still laying about on her futon smoking from her pipe and drinking while reading an ancient scroll. The smoke from her pipe gave off a skunky smell.

“I have returned Lady Kagura. What is that you are smoking? It smells strange.” asked Ryojin.

“It is cannabis. It’s a herb that comes from another part of the world. Do you have the gold?”

Ryojin put down three gold ingots onto the table. Kagura examined the ingots and said, “These ingots only add up to 999 gold coins.”

Ryojin flipped a gold coin onto the table smiling.

“Very well.” said Kagura smiling. She got up from the futon and put the gold somewhere safe. “Be a dear and bar the doors will you?” she asked.

Ryojin closed the double doors and found a large wooden beam nearby. He lifted the heavy beam with both hands onto the door handles barring anyone from entering. “How are you able to lift that beam?” he asked.

“I always get someone else to do it.” Kagura teased winking with her tongue out. “Go ahead and make yourself comfortable on the futon. Let me go get something hot to drink. Would you like tea or sake?” she asked.

“No food?” Ryojin asked.

“I am an elite courtesan, not a cook. So it’s either tea or sake for you.”

“Sake then.”

“Let me go warm some up.”

Kagura grabbed two bottles of sake and put them in a pot of water over a firewood stove. While lady Kagura prepared the drinks Ryojin walked around her loft looking at all the fine art she had collected. He noticed an ornate closet in a dark corner of the room. He walked over to it and noticed blood was seeping out from the bottom. Kagura saw he was near the closet and set down the drinks on the table quickly.

She ran over to him and shouted, “No! Don’t open that! Stand back!” Her eyes flashed a green light that stunned him. He notice he was a step back from the closet. He reached out and opened it. Nothing was in there. The blood was gone but he could still smell faint traces of it. Ryojin thought it was strange but didn’t really care.

“Sorry, I thought I saw something strange.” he said.

“It’s fine. Come come!” said Kagura on top of the futon sitting on all fours giving a kitty cat paw gesture.

Ryojin sat next to her and picked up a small bowl of sake.

“So what was your claim to fame again?” she asked.

“What!? I just told you!?...gah, fine. I am Ryojin Hanma. They call me Oni-san, Mister Ogre! I got the name because of my size and prowess in battle. I carry a special sword as long as I am tall. Its name is Long Fang. It was forged by Muramasa himself!” he said as he raised up his sword. “I am strong enough to cut down horse and rider with this blade. My exploits are far-reaching. Just ask anyone in Nobushima or Edo.” he continued.

“What exploits? May I ask?” she said as she lit her pipe up.

“Well, my first great feat was single-handedly killing all the men of the Suzuso clan. Those sorry bastards were no match for my Long Fang! I cut through their swords and armor when I slew them at their own castle. I captured the women and children as hostages in case their relative clans tried anything. I made sure they were well taken care of. I’m not a total asshole, you know?”

“Hehe, I see.” Kagura giggled.

“Now then my second great feat was when the shogun called me in to take care of some Wako pirates off the coast of Edo. They had been raiding the coast and had attacked merchant and fishing ships. We sailed out to meet them and I jumped onto their ship. I cut the captain and the helm of the ship in half in one blow. The pirates were so scared shitless that they either jumped ship or were cut down in their state of shock.”

“Did the ones who jumped ship getaway?” she asked.

“Not likely, we were far out to sea. They either drowned or became shark food. Anyway, my last adventure wasn’t that exciting. Some bandits tried to ambush and rob me on the way here. Again, it only took one swing of my Long Fang to take care of them. Their heads are on the fence leading into town. If you don’t believe anything I told you, I’ve got the scars to prove it!” Ryojin opened his kimono revealing his bulky scarred body.

Kagura leaned up against him and caressed his scarred body. “Ara ara! What a mighty samurai indeed! I had no idea a man like you would come to me. I thought you were all talk and no substance.”

“Ha ha ha! That’s fine baby! Those who doubt me are either proven wrong or end up dead.”

“Now it’s my turn to entertain you.”

Lady Kagura got up from the futon and grabbed her dancing fan. “I will perform a song and dance for you. This song is called ‘Ode to Love’. It comes from the Imishi people who died out over 7,000 years ago.” she said.  “7,000 years ago!? How do you know it!?” Ryojin asked. “I have collected many ancient scrolls over the years that detail songs and dances from forgotten eras, now please relax and enjoy!”

Kagura opened her fan and began her song and dance. She swayed and fluttered her fan while singing in a high nasally voice. She was singing in a language Ryojin didn’t understand but it was of no concern to him. She stepped here and there posing and playing with her fan without missing a note of her song. She moved her hips in a provocative circular gyration.

Her eyes would glow and flash a green light, although Ryojin didn’t notice it, it put him into a trance. He was fixated on her body and nothing else. The song and dance consumed his every thought. While swaying her hips and singing her ancient song, Lady Kagura slowly loosened her robe and it fell to the floor. She was now dancing and singing naked for him, all the while flashing the light from her glowing green eyes.

Her body was exquisite and immaculate. Her pink nipples were large and bulbous, like two unopened cherry blossoms on snow-covered hills. Her wide round ass was more beautiful than the moon on a clear starry night. Her crotch had a small well-groomed patch of hair the same black and blue-tinted color like that on her head. Her tiny pussy was merely a reddish-pink slit enclosed by outer vaginal lips. It appeared as though it had never been touched, completely straight and very tight.

As Kagura-Dono danced naked for Ryojin he was transfixed by her body. Her big titties bounced every which way and her ass jiggled constantly. The song rang in his ears and the flashing green light enveloped his eyes. When Kagura was finally done she sat on the ground with her legs wide open.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Holy shit! Incredible!” Ryojin replied.

“It’s not over yet. Time to get down to business.” she said as she crawled onto the futon with her ass swaying in the air and her tits swinging to and fro. She laid down and said, “Touch me.”

He went over to her and grabbed her boobs. They were incredibly soft as if they melted in his hands. They were also very elastic. He pinched her soft nipples and pulled them in different directions. He then put both tits together and sucked on each nipple individually, then both of them together.

They tasted unnaturally sweet. Kagura moaned with excitement. Ryojin looked directly into her glowing eyes. He kissed her passionately. He put his tongue in her mouth and they twisted their tongues together.

The kissing became sloppy and they licked each other’s faces while going back and forth in a French kiss. Ryojin felt her teeth and got a small cut on his tongue when licking them. “Ah!” he cried in a knee-jerk reaction. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “Nothing, come on. Let’s go!” he said as he tore off his clothes. His giant dick came flying out, hard and erect. “My god! It’s huge!” she said.

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

“Yeah! They don’t call me Mister Ogre for nothing!” he replied.

“You should rename your sword to Long Cock instead!”

“I could, but then no one would take me seriously anymore.”

They both laughed.

“Let me fuck that tiny tight pussy of yours!” said Ryojin as he moved forward. He was stopped by Kagura’s foot resting on his shoulder. “Not yet. My pussy needs attention. Eat my pussy.”

said Kagura as she spread it wide open. “OK!” He went down to examine her pussy.

It was like a reddish pink flower, dripping wet with her juices. He smelled it and was surprised that it did not have the common uterine stench but instead smelled like a flower. He licked it and found that it tasted like a flower too! He licked everywhere on and around her pussy. He licked her clit rapidly with his tongue.

“OOooh yes!” she moaned. He put one finger into her tight warm pussy. It was so tight he had a hard time getting it in and out. He barely managed to fit two fingers into her pussy and found it slightly sucked them in. Ryojin then thrust his tongue into Kagura’s juicy pussy. Again it tasted like a flower but with a hint of some plant or grass.

Her insides were convulsing and sucking in his tongue so hard he thought he might lose it! He pulled it out with a sight pop. Kagura’s pussy was now so wet that her juices flowed out like a small faucet. Her eyes lit up the room with green light. “Suck on my clit!” she commanded.

“I was always going to!” he said.

Her lights went out and he sucked her clit into his mouth. He licked her clit as he suckled it. Her pleasure was so great that she squirted all over him. “Yes! Yes! Oh my god!” she screamed. Ryojin was now exhausted and could not eat her pussy or drink her juices any longer! “Very good! Better than I had expected! Now it’s time I pleasure you!” said Kagura.

Ryojin laid down on the futon. Kagura grabbed his epic thirteen-inch or thirty-three decimeter-long dick. Her grip was firm enough to impress on his cock as she stroked it. “Let’s see how you taste.” she said as she put his dick in her mouth. The suction of her warm mouth was intensely strong and her tongue whipped around it every time she went down deeper.

She then shoved his whole cock straight down her throat. The action made her tear up and mascara dripped down her eyes. Ryojin couldn’t believe she could fit his whole cock down into her throat. She pulled his dick out of her throat and coughed a little. “What was that?! How did you do that?” he asked. “That was the deep throat technique. It took a little practice.” she answered.

Kagura grabbed his dick and licked it all around, up and down. “This is a good dick. I can tell you’re hygienic. I don’t eat dirty dicks.” she said. “Uhhh…thanks.” he replied. She then licked all around the head of his dick. She then sucked on the tip of his head. She used her tongue techniques while suckling the head. Needless to say, it felt super good. Kagura then sucked and licked all over his dick at a very fast speed and returned to suck-licking the head.

Her prowess was so good that Ryojin blew his load straight into her mouth. She swallowed every dick pump of his cum. She sucked his dick clean and popped it out of her mouth. “I was so hungry today, and your cum tasted so good. What do you think Samurai? Am I worth your 1,000 gold coins?” Kagura asked.

“You’re worth more than a whole mountain made of gold!” said Ryojin.

“Oh, you flatter me so. I guess we will wait an hour for more fun.”

“It’s not over yet!” said Ryojin with a devilish grin. “I have a secret power! It’s called hyper-sexuality! Which means I can cum multiple times! See my cock is still hard!” he continued.

Kagura saw that his dick was still hard. “How did you acquire such a power!?” Kagura asked.

“Years of watching and masturbating to uncensored hentai anime porn!” he answered.

“What!?”

“On it’s n-nothing. I just trained hard.”

“Well, that training has paid off!”

Kagura laid down on her futon, opened her legs, spread her gushing pussy open and said, “Come fuck me samurai!” Ryojin grinned and put his dick head against her pussy. He stroked it up and down her pussy and quickly rubbed it against her clit. “Stop teasing me Oni-Chan!” Kagura shouted.

“It’s Oni-San!” Ryojin said as he thrust his epic dick into her wet warm pussy.

Her pussy was so tight that it felt like the insides were firmly caressing his dick and sucking it in. He pulled out then thrust back in. He fucked her slow at first but then gradually built up momentum. Her soft titties began jiggling. The harder he fucked her the more they bounced back and forth.

Her tits bounced wildly as she moaned with every thrust, squirting on his dick every time. Kagura’s beautiful bouncing tits were too enticing to ignore. Ryojin grabbed her big boobs and pulled them all around. He laid down on her and sucked her nipples again. Kagura’s nipples had become rock hard and even more delicious as his tongue brushed against them.

“Bite my nipples gently!” said Kagura. He bit down on one and noticed it was very hard like an actual rock. His teeth grit against them and he wasn’t sure if he chipped a tooth on them or not. “They were right! You are like a goddess!” said Ryojin as he kissed her. Their tongues tied together as they sucked each other’s faces. “Is that what they say about me?” Kagura giggled. “Yes! And it’s true!” said Ryojin as he fucked her as hard as he could.

While he was on top of her he could feel her soft warm doughy body become hard as steel if she flexed for just a moment. “Yes! Yes! Cum inside me! Cum inside my tight little pussy!” shouted Kagura. Ryojin cummed an epic bursting load into Kagura as she came squirting all over.

They were both panting heavily on the futon. Ryojin lifted Kagura onto his lap and continued to fuck her hard. “What’s going on!?” asked Kagura. “I want more!” answered Ryojin. He grabbed her titties to play with and suck some more. He pinched both nipples and pulled them up and down as he fucked her.

She held on to him and kissed him with her tongue. “I like it!” she said. They both came again. Kagura pushed him down onto the bed and got on top of him. She pulled out her golden combs and pins, tossing them aside, letting her beautiful hair down. She jostled and gyrated on his dick at high speed.

Her tight pussy was wrenching his dick making him even harder. Kagura then bounced up and down on his cock. Her titties bounced wildly in all directions. Ryojin couldn’t help but grab them and pull them back into his mouth to suckle on her hard cherry blossom nipples. She laid down on him and twerked at high speed to fuck his cock furiously.

The tension was too great and they came again. Kagura got up off his hard dick. Cum oozed out of her gaping pussy. She stood over a bowl and sprayed out all the cum inside her pussy down into it. “Huh? What was that all about?” Ryojin asked.

“One of your powers of hyper-sexuality. I just pushed all your cum out of me. My pussy is clean now and ready for more. Come take me from behind!” said Kagura. “Oh yeah! Let me see that ass of yours!” he said.

Ryojin went up to her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks. They were very soft and squishy but if she moved they became very tough and firm. He spanked her ass and she cooed. He went down to her pussy and licked all over again. He sucked her clit and tongue fucked her clean pussy hole.

Once she squirted he shoved his dick in her pussy again. He fucked her doggy style while grabbing and spanking her ass cheeks. Kagura’s boobs swung all around as she got fucked hard from behind. Ryojin grabbed her tits and played with them as he leaned over her. “Oh! Squeeze my nipples as if you were milking me!” she said. He grabbed her nipples and pulled down on them alternatively.

They came and Kagura collapsed with Ryojin on top of her. His dick was still in her pussy, so he kept fucking her in a prone position. She buried her head into the futon moaning as she was furiously pounded. Ryojin came one final time and then pulled out rolling over to rest. Kagura got up on her feet and pulled Ryojin to her face. Her eyes lit up with green light and said, “It’s not over until it’s over! Fuck me one more time!”    

“Yes!” he replied.

His epic cock rose once again and they fucked missionary once more. Her tongue stuck out with an ahegao expression on her face. Her eyes glowed the entire time they fucked and sucked each other. It was when Ryojin sucked her titties and delivered one final massive cum blast into her pussy and womb, that she finally reach her limit. Ryojin pulled out and collapsed on the sofa barely conscious.

Kagura laughed and panted. “So much cum! I can’t push it all out…” she said before falling asleep. Ryojin caught once more glimpse of her before he lost consciousness. Now he knew that Kagura was indeed a mystical and mysterious woman and that the legend of Lady Kagura’s extreme beauty and pleasure was true.

Epilogue

Deep in the forest near Kyoto, a group of twenty-five men and women wearing masks came down from the mountain. Some masks were that of animals, some were of people and demons, and the others simply wore baskets on their heads. They each carried magic swords blessed by priests of the order of Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess of Japan. They were the Demon Slayers. A secret society of ninja and ronin who banded together after they had discovered the existence of demons, spirits, and other entities in Japan.

They swore to slay mystical threats to the people and today they found evidence of a demon who ate the flesh of humans. A pile of mostly eaten corpses had been left in the middle of the forest. Carrion birds and insects were found eating what was left. They found corpses of men and women, but the majority of the victims were children. “What could have done this?” asked a ninja woman wearing a fox mask. “A demon most foul! With a wicked taste for babies!” said a ronin wearing a basket on his head.

Ryojin awoke from his deep sleep on Kagura’s futon. He was still hazy from last night. Kagura was drinking tea nearby. “Finally awake I see. Our time together has come to an end.” she said. “Aaah! What a night! Will I be able to see you again?” Ryojin asked. “Of course! As long as you have 1,000 gold coins. You can even see me again tonight.” she answered. “But I…” Kagura’s eyes flashed and she said “No buts. Go out and get more money. Come back to see me when it is dark. Then we can play.”

Ryojin found himself outside walking on a dirt road fully clothed with his sword in his hand. “What the? What just happened? Got to get more money for Kagura-Dono. Then I can see her again.” he said to himself.

Kagura had finished her tea and went over to her double doors and closed them. She picked up the heavy wooden beam with one hand and barred the door. She picked up the bowl of semen she filled last night and drank it in several gulps. “Oh! It tastes so good! But it’s not enough! I need more! I need meat.” she said.

 Kagura walked over to a large chest and pulled out Jogo the Sumo Wrestler’s half-eaten corpse. She ripped Jogo’s cock off of his corpse and sniffed it. “Blah! Disgusting rotten dirty dick!” she yelled as she shoved it up into what was left of his stomach. “I need to toss this fat fucker’s corpse out before Ryojin comes back. I know he will.” she said to herself.

She waited till dusk to put on common clothes, tie up her hair, and put on a mask. She lifted Jogo’s corpse onto her back and jumped out the window from rooftop to rooftop up the river closer to the wilderness. She leapt from civilization out into the darkness. She ran along the riverside until she felt far away enough from the city. Kagura tossed the corpse into the river and walked back towards town.

She came to a bridge and saw a lone ninja wearing a fox mask standing on its rails. It became dark and Ryojin had returned to Kagura’s penthouse. The doors were shut. He knew something had happened to Kagura. His ultra-instincts told him to go up the river and out of town.

“So it was you who has been eating innocent children!” said The Fox Kunoichi. Kagura looked around and saw she was surrounded by Demon Slayers. She lept over them and made a run for it. “You won’t get away!” said the Fox Ninja who shot out a kusarigama chain blade.  The blade sunk into Kagura’s leg and pulled her back toward the band of slayers. She screamed and the basket head ronin rushed toward her swinging his sword down shouting, “Die demon!”

Kagura braced for the blow and it was blocked by Long Fang. Ryojin pushed Basket Head back making the ronin take a defensive stance. Ryojin then cut down through his sword and basket mask slicing him vertically in half. Kagura pulled the chain out of her leg and took her mask off. “Ryojin! You came for me!” she said.

“That’s right! There’s no way in hell I would let these assholes hurt you! Who are they?”  he asked. “We are the Demon Slayers! And we’ve come for her! Show us your true form!” said the Fox Ninja who raised her magic sword.

The sword shined a bright light and Kagura transformed. Her hair turned white and two green horns sprouted from her forehead. Her teeth had become fangs and she had claws on her hands and feet. “It’s a green manalishi with a two-pronged crown!” shouted a demon slayer. Kagura flashed her eyes and the Fox Ninja said “That trick won’t work on us!”

They all rushed in and Ryojin swung Long Fang cutting five of them in half. The Fox Ninja shot out her chain blade again but this time Kagura caught it and pulled her in close. Kagura slashed her throat and ate of few chunks of her body. Ryojin continued to slice apart any slayer stupid enough to get too close to Kagura or himself. Kagura bolted around the area shining her blinding light into her enemies’ eyes and slashed them to pieces.

Once all the Demons Slayers were dead, Kagura turned to Ryojin and asked “Why did you help me?”

“Because you’re the only woman I love. Demon or not.”

“You know we can’t be together. Especially now that they know who I am.”

“I don’t care. I’ll always stay with you. No matter what.”

“I know you will.”

Kagura kissed him and said “Forget you ever knew me.”

Her eyes flashed and she was gone.

Ryojin found himself walking around town in the middle of the day with his mind blank. He couldn’t remember what he did the night before. He knew he must have gotten into a fight with the bloodstains on his kimono and hakama. He walked along the river trying to regain his senses. He saw the penthouse overlooking the river and felt an odd urge to investigate.

When he climbed up the stairs to the double doors it felt so familiar, but he couldn’t figure out why. He opened them and found that the flat was completely empty. He wandered around the room and found no signs that anyone had been there. He walked by the window and stubbed his toe on a golden hairpin. He picked it up and looked at it intensely. He held it to his heart and put it into his hair. Ryojin walked outside and said “Kagura…how could I ever forget you.”   

Published 
Written by SnydeSaxxton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments