Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Side Story: A Drunken Confession

"Working up to confess your feelings isn't always a happy ending..."

4
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is set many, many years before Every After but is canonical. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For those paying attention, that is going to confuse you. Good."

On a steamy evening in the middle of the village, the doors to the whorehouse swung open. With rosy cheeks and a thick aura of alcohol, a woman stepped inside. Her full, round features jostled with each unsteady step. Patrons, otherwise occupied, all gave the woman a wary glance. At her hips hung both a shield and an axe.

“Welcome Lieutenant Maura,” greeted the door escort. Her blonde curls were cut short and a small dress clung to her lithe form. Maura’s shale green eyes narrowed. A slur was halted a half-second after leaving her small mouth.

Swelling her chest out Maura announced, “I’d like to partake of the Lady of this manor.”

“I am sorry Lieutenant but Den Mother Renneth isn’t available tonight. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she will be tending the bar tonight,” explained the perky, young succubus. Her blue eyes flashed as she bowed, “If you’d prefer someone else, I can be made available to you at a moment’s notice.”

With a wave of her rough hand, Maura decided, “I’ll simply have a drink at the bar for now.” The sultry moans of the whores and hungry chuckles of the patrons mixed into a heady cacophony. Maura walked past those who couldn’t afford private rooms being serviced on the open floor. Some were tended to directly while others were provided with a show of bare flesh. Barely muffled rocking came from the upstairs where the local trade was plied with full vigor.

Reaching the bar at the back of the whorehouse, Maura’s dull eyes scanned the servers. After a brunette succubus removed a tray of beers, Renneth was revealed. The mature woman had her black hair pulled back into a working ponytail. Her long, dexterous fingers worked the spouts with nothing staining her crimson shirt. The white pants Renneth wore clung to her curvaceous flesh. Maura murmured, “I want her.”

“What’ll it be?” asked an Incubus server. His dark hair hung over one eye and he had the lean physique common to his race. Maura’s throat tightened as she sent the man a furious glare. Why would she have to settle for him when Renneth was so close?

Drooping her shoulders Maura ordered, “Give me something sweet.”

“Right away, Lieutenant.”

Other patrons came and went to either order, pick up their drinks or pay up. Maura’s own order arrived swiftly. A mug was had flecks of red mixed in with an amber liquid. The hint of fruit ran over Maura’s tongue. She shivered at the cool drink and motioned for a second. All the while her eyes never left the beautiful bartender.

Stars danced on beams of moonlight as the night grew deeper. Their money spent and hunger sated, many began to file out. Others were ejected for trying to solicit free goods. All the while Maura remained on her stool, watching the busy woman. Her eyes grew heavy.

When only a handful remained, Maura groggily awoke. Renneth stood over her announcing, “Go home, Lieutenant. We need to clean up.”

As Renneth turned to go, her wrist was caught in a powerful grip. Maura’s strength latched onto the succubus as she pleaded, “One more for the road. Please.”

“You told my servant you’re tapped out. And we don’t do credit.”

“Please, one more and pour one for yourself.”

“Fine,” relented Renneth and quickly worked the spouts of the cask. Placing the drink down, Renneth poured another for herself. The fruity alcohol worked its magic on Maura. Renneth reminded, “After your drink, go to bed. I still need…”

“I need you,” blurted Maura. Savoring the heat in her belly she continued, “Renneth. You’re beautiful, powerful and amazing. Please, marry me.”
   
“And that would be the twenty-seventh proposal tonight.”

“I-I’ve loved you since we first met. You’re a good woman and I want to make you happy. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy. Please! Believe me!”

Renneth took her drink and downed it in several quick chugs. Slamming the empty mug down onto the bar, the succubus walked around to Maura. She loomed over the shorter woman to indicate the full cup she’d placed in front of Maura. She hissed, “Drink and go.”

“I’d never touch another drop if you’d be mine. I only desire your joy! You’re what I want!”

“Is that so? Then if you want to make me happy, pay up now!”

Maura reached into her supple cleavage to produce a coin. Renneth hissed, “So, you lied to Trikken earlier when you said you couldn’t afford more. Now, I must charge you for that!”

Renneth took the drunken woman by the hair and tossed her upon the nearest table. Several cups clattered to the floor. The few remaining clients all turned to see. Maura’s eyes went wide as she struggled to remove herself from the table. Cuff of wood form around her arms, holding them far apart. She was stuck, bent over the table.

A sharp impact on Maura’s full flank. Her taut muscles flexed even further with every strike of Renneth’s palm. Pulling on Maura’s cropped hair to raise her head Renneth hissed, “Do you still want to be my whore?”

Maura remained silently gritting her teeth.

Renneth released her captive’s hair to reach down and pull Maura’s pants down to her knees. She began to knead the generous flesh between her long fingers. These motions were interrupted only by the crack of a new blow applied to the backside. The Succubus taunted, “You want to make me happy? Cry out! Let all know who this whore belongs to! Tell everyone your master’s name! Do it! Scream my name!”

“Or don’t,” Renneth’s voice gained an icy calm. Her face became a blank mask as she said softly, “Just ask me and I’ll let you go home to your bed. Just know that if you’re mine, they’ll all know it and see it. Every day you’ll be called a whore of a whore. You’ll have no good name to offer. It’s your choice.” Maura’s eyes scanned the room. The noise had drawn the gaze of every succubus, incubus and client in the whore house. Many leaned on the railing whispering to one another.

Maura’s nethers were exposed, Renneth’s hands made sure of that. She spread the powerful muscles of Maura’s legs apart to show the most private parts. Maura shouted, “I am Renneth’s whore! My mistress Renneth owns me! I am her whore!”

“Is that so?” Renneth asked pressing her finger against Maura’s heated sex. Sinking her digit in up to the first knuckle, Maura’s thighs spread further and her hips raised. Removing her hand, Renneth landed several loud slaps against Maura’s raised ass. She scolded as the flurry of blows continued unabated, “You are my whore, not some wanton slut! You’re here for my pleasure, not yours!”

“Y-yes, mistress! I’m sorry!”

“No, you’re not sorry. You’re desperate and drunk! A bitch in heat clinging to whoever will sate this sloppy cunt!”

“N-no! I love…” Maura’s desperate plea was cut off when a final hard slap landed on her ruby and onyx colored cheeks. That final blow tore a scream of filthy lust from her throat. Her entire form tensed and fell limp.

Wiping the sweat from her brow Renneth ordered, “Trikken, Yosha! Come help me put this one to bed.” Two incubi descended from upstairs while Renneth dismissed the cuffs holding Maura to the table. It only took a wave of her hand and the magic was dispelled. They made sure to pull up her pants before trying to lift her up.

As the pair moved towards the exit Renneth corrected, “Bring her up to my room and let her sleep.” The men shrugged and dragged the unconscious woman upstairs. Renneth followed, assigning the final tasks of the night to be accomplished.

Maura was deposited onto the plush bed Renneth kept in her room. Both men bowed to excuse themselves but Trikken stopped at the doorway. He dug a hand into the door frame, “Matriarch, this is the second time this month she has done this. Why do you indulge this? Do you love her?”

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

Renneth sat next to Maura. Her fingers pushed aside the chestnut tresses to caress the woman’s full cheeks. Renneth’s full lips held the faintest quirk of her lips, “I don’t know. Perhaps I could if she could ever muster the courage without alcohol. After all, you can never put much stock in a drunkard’s words.”

“Sorry to bother you, mistress,” Trikken closed the door behind him. Renneth walked over to her mirror and began to slowly remove her clothing. A tub of scented water sat upon her dresser and she quickly wiped the day’s grime from her. After taking the time to dry thoroughly, Renneth climbed into her bed. She knew Maura would awaken her in the morning as she had done every other time they’d shared a bed, with a loving kiss.

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors