Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matilda's Brothel For Repression Manifestations

"When passions gain form, needs must be met."

4
2 Comments 2
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"A mix of a bad joke and an idea I couldn't let go to waste so here it is. I don't know if the story will be enjoyable for anyone but it's my first work of the year."

“Two hundred twelve…two hundred fifteen…two hundred and thirty-two?” The scarlet-headed woman muttered as she made hurried paces down an alley. Apartment complexes pressed tightly to each other emptied out on either side. The woman halted and went to stomp back to see how she could have missed nearly twenty buildings in a five-foot span.

Unfortunately, her foot pressed down too hard on her black heels, snapping the support. Her sheer, black dress not giving her the freedom to recover her balance, the young woman nearly toppled over. She let out a yelp of fear.

Rather than blood and cement, the young woman found salty sweat filling her mouth. Soft hands helped her back onto her feet where she was forced to look into a mirror of her own face. The only difference was the face wasn’t flushed with frustration and….her tits were a full three cup sizes larger and seemed to glisten with sweat from the effort of supporting their mass. The clone held up the young woman until she could kick off the shoes.

“Hang on! Thought I heard something!” A gruff voice shouted. From between two buildings an older woman dressed in comfortable, baggy clothing stepped out.  She looked at the pair of redheads and asked bluntly, “You two aren’t sisters, are you?”

“N-no, I’m Francine. This doesn’t have a name.” The less busty redhead motioned to the other with exasperation.

With a sigh and resting her hands on her full hips, the new woman shook her head. She explained, “No, it does. But that doesn’t matter right now. Let me guess, you were looking for building two nineteen, right?”

“Yes!” Francine nodded furiously.

“Follow me, both of you,” The woman hooked her veined finger and disappeared between the buildings. Francine held her shoes in one hand as she carefully followed the woman to notice a flight of stairs leading down. A simple, steel door had numbers stenciled into the side; 215-231.

Opening the door led to a small lounge area set up similar to a hotel. A simple desk with a TV and a computer sat in one corner while the more public waiting area took up the rest of the space. A bead curtain blocked the view beyond.

The older woman returned to her position behind the desk where a large man stood with his arms folded, obviously prepared for trouble. Tapping him on the thigh, the woman motioned for Francine to come closer.

“Get over here and let’s get you going. What’d you say your name was?”

“Francine.”

“I’m Matilda, Doctor Matilda if you’re worried.” The woman jerked her thumb to a side wall where a PhD hung. Her finger then moved to the busty clone. “I take it you’re here about her, right?”

“Y-yes. She just appeared and started following me around! I can’t understand why!”

“Really? H-cup tits and you can’t think of a single reason she’d suddenly appear?”

“No! And I resent the implication…”

“Sorry, hun, but cut the shit. I ain’t getting any prettier, smearing myself in your bullshit,” Matilda cut the young woman off and extended her hand to the busty clone. Her pale skin flushed as she reached out and let Matilda take her hand. The older woman asked, “What is your name, my dear?”

“Um, I’m Luanne, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” The clone curtsied elegantly.

“Excellent. Now, Luanne, do you have any preferences?”

“W-well, um, is he available?” Luanne blushed as she raised a finger towards the robust man. Her green eyes flicked over to her before he scoffed and returned to looking at the computer monitor.

Matilda raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Looking for something meaty?”

“H-he’s just so big…I’m a bit scared but…” The clone drifted off, lowering her eyes.

“Aw, why not? Been a while for you too, right Sean?” Matilda slapped the large man’s thigh again. He grunted in disapproval. The older woman shook her head, “Now now, no need to get anxious. You’ll do fine. Go on, I promise not to leave the desk till you get back. Now, Francine, go with them.”

Shoulders slumping in defeat, Sean ran his thick fingers through the cropped, chestnut curls on his head. Then, taking Luanne by the hand, he lead her through the beaded curtains. As the trio walked down the halls, behind certain doors were pants and screams.

Halting in front of door 229, Sean pulled out a key and lead the ladies inside. A humble, one-bedroom apartment lay beyond with a king-size bed with a large bookshelf within arm’s reach. Luanne walked over and ran her fingers along the book's spines. Reading the titles she turned to Sean asking, “Have you read all of these?”

“Y-yeah, there’s not much to do when you work security for a small setup like this,” The man turned away. Luanne smiled sincerely and threw her arms around the much larger man. Burying her face into his broad chest at first, she looked up and cooed, “I’ve always loved books but there’s never enough time to read!”

“Not even on the way to work? Or in the evening?” Sean asked, moving to sit on the side of the bed.

Luanne shook her head, “Not when you’re a personal assistant. My boss pesters me from dawn to dusk. And when it’s not chores, he gropes me. I hate it but the money is so good I’ll…”

“What are you doing?” Francine demanded in a shrill voice.

Luanne winced and recoiled from the shout, curling up to hide against Sean’s side. His arm protectively wrapped around him as she slowly unfurled, “W-what do you mean? I was just…”

“Just telling my life story to some stranger!”

“Now, now, there’s no need to get so heated,” Sean held up a protective hand. His emerald eyes meet the aquamarine ones of Francine. Taking a breath to calm himself Sean said, “We have a strict policy of confidentiality here. Nothing said can or will be used without your express permission. Plus, it’s helping her relax so it’s a good thing.”

“Good thing? She’s babbling on about me like she knows me! I don’t even know why I’m here! What she is! I’m here because my best friend told me to come here for help but all I’ve gotten is insulted by that old witch and…” Francine slumped onto the floor, “And…my shoes broke. And I’m tired! And!” 

Francine sobbed as Sean rose to stand. His strong hands easily lifted the smaller woman up into his arms to set her down on the bed. Sean spoke softly, “You had an imaginary friend as a child, right? Luanne is like that. She’s a manifestation of your desires. And apparently what you desire is someone to vent to.”

“I-I have friends,” Francine objected.

“Who? Jessica who cares about her bank account more than anything? Pauline, the career woman whose mantra is ‘just suck it up and suck them off to get ahead’? Twilly, who goes through men like clean underwear?” Luanne inquired accusingly. Her soft fingers found the buttons on Sean’s shirt. As she spoke each button came undone till his robust, bare chest was plain in the fluorescent light.

Luanne’s fingers ran along his bare, unyielding flesh, tracing the hills and peaks of his body. Turning to place his large hands on her hips, Sean lifted the smaller woman up into a slow, sensuous kiss. Luanne tugged on her dress, letting her breasts spill out as she greedily sucked on the large man’s tongue. 

PamelaDeRosa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaDeRosa

Despite the size of his thick fingers, Sean deftly lowered the zipper on Luanne’s dress, letting it slowly glide down along the arch of her spine. Falling slack, the dress spilled out onto the floor. Never once breaking the lock of their lips, Sean’s hands sunk into her plump ass, squeezing and massaging it. Then, he easily raised her up.

Luanne instinctively moved onto her tiptoes before the strength of the foot-taller Sean raised her fully airborne. Only his defined arms kept her aloft. Sean wrapped an arm around her narrow waist, holding her tightly to him. Then, his fingers traced the curve of her ass before parting the cheeks to let his middle finger drag across her asshole and down to swollen labia, teasing both with the rough texture of his fingers.

“U-um, could you...,” stammered Luanne before cupping Sean’s ear so only he could hear. Sean shrugged his broad shoulders before turning Luanne so her ass was facing Francine. The woman reached down to spread her cheeks as Sean moved a finger to Luanne’s lips. 

With a muffled moan of anticipation, Luanne wrapped her pale lips around his finger. Lovingly swirling her tongue around the tip before it was pulled away. Luanne’s whimpers rose into a whine as the wet digit traced her twitching bud. 

Probing her ass made Luanne instantly clench her whole body. In disbelief, Sean stammered, “D-did you really just cum from my finger in your ass?”

“Oh yess, my boss keeps rubbing it when he can but doesn’t finish me. Three, five times a day. I hate him so much!” Luanne murmured as she squeezed her lush body against Sean. Need dripping visibly down onto the bed where Francine squeezed her chest languidly. Luanne’s eyes kept a steady flow of tears as her soft fist bounced off Sean’s chest, “Just push me down and fuck me, dammit! If you’re going to be human garbage, at least commit!”

“The customer is always right.” Sean lowered Luanne down to the bed. His hands easily flipped her face down into the sheets. Hiking the dress up, his left hand squeezed the plump ass in his grasp. His other hand undid the jeans he wore to let his erection spring out. A thin, veiny cock sprung out.

Francine blushed, “I-I um, somehow expected bigger.”

Sean grit his perfect teeth and glared at the woman. Without hesitation, he plunged his cock into Luanne's soaked cunt in a single, brutal thrust. Slamming into her balls deep. The sudden invasion made Luanne scream out and dig her hand into Francine’s thigh.

Without hesitation, Sean dug his fingers into Luanne’s hips, dragging her back and forth on his cock, relentlessly using her as a toy. Luanne’s eyes grew glassy almost instantly as his erection scraped at her inner folds as they clenched around him. Despite her best efforts to trap him inside, Sean continued to ravage her.

In a lust-drunken stupor, Luanne pulled Francine closer. Her face disappeared under Francine’s dress. Only the repeated smacks of flesh on flesh could be heard between long moans and Sean’s grunts.

Then a wail broke through the room as Sean pulled the whole way back to reveal his cock and then slammed it into Luanne’s ass. Francine dragged her dress up and instantly watched as the whole of Luanne’s body arched, presenting her ass for further exploration as her heavy tits slapped against her body as she pushed back in ragged need.

Sean laid a slap against Luanne’s ass before driving into her again and again. Luanne’s legs gave out, forcing Sean to lift her hips into the air so he could continue to fuck her. Francine now shamelessly fingered her clit as she watched the large man use her double mercilessly.

With a grunt, Sean dumped Luanne onto the bed, her form shaking as he sighed, “Damn, she’s gone after getting me riled up.”

He took Francine by the leg, and the woman’s eyes widened. Sean’s cock still dripped with sticky pre-cum as he pushed Francine onto all fours. His well-lubricated erection aimed at her asshole. Francine stammered, “N-no, p-please!”

A yelp came as the large hands landed slaps on both sides of her ass as Sean growled, “It’s too late to not be honest now. Now beg for it!”

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Francine whimpered with each slap as Sean rested the scaled spear of arousal between her cheeks. With tears in her eyes, Francine pleaded, “Please, fuck my ass! I need it!”

“About fucking time,” Sean grunted and immediately pushed inside. The large man winced, “Fuck, this is tight.”

Wrapping a large hand around Francine’s throat, Sean pulled her back onto his cock. Inch by scalding inch forcing her narrow passage wider. Francine screamed as the first orgasm tore through her, blinding her. The second and third orgasms left her hoarse as Sean’s relentless ravaging forced her open.

Exposed and exploited, Sean skillfully twisted and maneuvered his hips to strike every sensitive patch inside Francine. Tears streamed down her face. With absolute need, Francine reached up and grabbed Sean by the sides of the face. Pulling him into a wet, sloppy kiss as he continued to plunder her.

Sean pinned the smaller woman down and held both arms in his steel-hard grip. His hips' cadence rose to a merciless beat. The rapid thrusts made Francine give a hoarse yowl that was quickly drowned out by his bestial roar. Rope after rope of thick cum was being poured into Francine’s quivering asshole.

Releasing Francine, Sean lay down, his well-toned body glimmering with a sheen of sweat. Both lay in the afterglow of their release. Francine recovered first, wincing with each motion. She began to try and hide the marks of her sexual adventure before halting. Her head twisted this way and that before she demanded, “What? Where did she go?”

“Luanne?” Sean asked as he rolled onto his side. Presenting his fully naked form shamelessly, he explained, “She’s still with you. But she isn’t fully manifested so long as you’re sated. But, if you go too long without, she’ll be back just the same.”

“W-what? She’ll come back?” 

“Oh yeah, technically she’s right next to you but you’re just oblivious to her.” Sean shrugged.

Taking a long breath and then smoothing out her dress, Francine spent one more long glance over at Sean. Turning her head away, she muttered, “T-thank you.”

Hurrying out of the room and back down the hallway, Francine smiled softly to herself. Matilda hooked her veined finger to Francine. She said bluntly, “I’ll give ya a discount for letting Sean break out of his shell a bit. So it’ll be two fifty.”

Francine quietly handed the money over as Matilda said, “We look forward to your future business.”

“What makes you think I’ll ever come back here again?”

Matilda motioned next to Francine, “Luanne still looks proper wound up still. You’ve been holding back on a lot of things.”

Francine’s eyes widened, “Y-you can still see her?”

“Course! Whole family was always sensitive to their kind. So, go home, apply some cream and tend to yourself. We’re not going anywhere and I look forward to you being more honest next time. Till then, you can borrow these,” Matilda held out a pair of white sneakers. Francine slipped them on and hurried out into the remaining night.

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments