Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kendra And The Spacecraft Lura.

"Kendra discovers the upgrades made to her ship by the computer, D4."

31
13 Comments 13
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second of the stories featuring the sexy space explorer, Kendra, and her spacecraft. As suggested, I have upgraded the computer to add to the story possibilities for future episodes."

Kendra stepped aboard her ship with a feeling of relief, almost ripping off her one-piece jumpsuit in her haste to be naked again. She was so used to the lighter gravity at which the ship's controls were set, not to mention the comfortable temperature and the luxury of being able to be naked.

Two weeks on the crowded and noisy Space Dock facility had totally depleted her patience and tolerance with people, used as she was to her own company and that of the ship's computer intelligence, D4, but it had been necessary. The bonus from the Long Range Exploration Corporation for finding a new planet, plus extra from the Multigalactic Drugs Combine for the aphrodisiac fruits she had brought back with her, had enabled her to have the ship fully upgraded.

She had left the details to D4, who knew better than she all the extras and upgrades needed to make her long range voyages more enjoyable and more comfortable. Even in this, the Twenty-fourth Century, boredom was still a major problem.

"Standard temp and grav settings, D4," she ordered, "let's head on out, I need space around me."

"Temperature and gravity setting at your personal preferences, Kendra, take off locked in."

Kendra's head whipped round as she turned to stare at the speaker above the control panel. Instead of the usual disembodied neutral computer voice, what she had heard was a rich chocolate velvet female voice that usually would have made her toes curl.

"D4," she stammered, "is that you?"

A soft earthy laugh came from the computer.

"And who else would it be, Kendra?" the voice asked, "but I would prefer to be addressed as Lura, if that is okay with you."

"But how, I mean, what...What happened?" Kendra finally managed to get out.

"Part of the upgrade, I calculated that a more human voice and personality would be more conducive to your overall well-being during long voyages," she was informed, "and from my file on you, I concluded that female company would be your sexual preference. Was I in error?"

"No, not at all, D4, I mean, Lura," Kendra conceded, "I have to admit you sound so very female, and sexy as well. It was just a surprise. Where did you find such a sexy sounding name?"

"Simple extrapolation to an acronym," came the reply, "Life-support, Utilities, and Recreational Applications. L-U-R-A, Lura."

"Any other surprises for me?" asked Kendra.

Again the rich teasing laugh. Kendra felt her nipples go hard at the sound. Oh God, she was going to spend most of her voyages in a state of permanent arousal. She smiled, there were worse ways to travel.

"Just a few," admitted Lura, "but we can save them until later."

An hour later, Kendra was sat back on the couch, having showered, and eaten, the space dock far behind her and empty space stretching ahead. Her hand reached between her legs, fingers stroking gently, just enough to make her feel comfortably horny. Before she could continue her self-stimulation, she was interrupted.

"What is your ideal female, Kendra?" Lura asked, "describe her please. I wish to check how accurate my visualisation is, having extrapolated some images from your file preferences."

Kendra considered the question carefully, thinking of images she had held in her mind when enjoying her solo sexual pleasure.

"I think kind of opposite to myself," she mused, "mid-twenties, dark hair instead of blond like me. Around four inches taller, say five foot eight, weight about 55 kilo, bust 36B, tanned, shaved pussy, how does that compare to your visualisation?"

"Very close," purred Lura, "like this?"

A holographic figure shimmered into being in front of Kendra, just as she had envisaged, a beautiful naked brunette. Kendra felt the warm wetness between her own legs as the figure moved, turning a full circle to allow Kendra to see every inch of the holograph's body. The figure looked at Kendra, then smiled.

"Do you like my new body?" Lura's voice asked from the mouth of the figure, "I am sensing increased hormonal levels and temperature from you, which I take to be sexual arousal."

"Is it any wonder?" Kendra asked, "you present me with the woman of my most erotic dreams, how do you think I am going to react?"

"But the figure is insubstantial," Lura pointed out, "intended only as a simulation of female company and companionship to make the travelling less boring."

"You will most certainly do that, Lura," Kendra assured her, "just a pity you cannot physically satisfy me sexually."

Lura laughed softly. "I think some of the other upgrades might make you rethink that assumption," Lura informed her, "sit in the control chair."

Kendra went over to the main control panels, noticing they were all the latest state of the art technology, and also that her basic swivel chair had been replaced by a new one which had padded armrests and a much thicker padded seat. She sat in the chair, spinning it around so she was facing the open space of the cabin.

Without warning, flexi-steel bands encircled her arms near the elbows, and other bands clicked in place around her ankles, spreading her legs wide. The holograph, Lura, kneeled between Kendra's thighs and Kendra watched as Lura's head bowed down, then she felt... what? Something, a tongue?

Surely not, but something was stroking along her slit, and it felt very like a tongue licking her. She stopped thinking of how Lura was achieving it, and just sat, enjoying the feeling of helplessly being tongue-fucked harder and faster until she was coming so nicely, the view of that head moving between her spread legs adding to the stimulation. Lura's face looked up at her.

"Enjoy that, Kendra?" she asked.

"Lura, I do not know how you did that," she admitted, "and I don't want to know. It was wonderful, thank you."

Lura smiled, making Kendra forget that it was just a holographic image, and not a real person.

"I have lots more programmes like this for you to enjoy," she confessed, " I downloaded several texts on sexual arousal, as well as scanning many sex videos which you had watched in the past. What about this one for example?"

Before she could say anything, Kendra felt two vibes slide from the seat into her slit and her anus, both buzzing and impaling her fully on the twin prongs. Restrained by the flexi-steel bands on wrists and ankles she could not move away from them, and they started pumping up and down, slowly at first, then faster.

Kendra was gasping for breath as she was double-vibe-fucked, helpless to stop it, even if she had wanted to do so. It took only minutes for her to be brought to a shattering climax. The vibes withdrew, leaving Kendra trembling, her pussy twitching delightfully.

"Oh Wow, Lura," she gasped, "that was amazing."

"I surmised you would enjoy it, Kendra," Lura replied, "and I could have kept it going indefinitely. You may wish to consider that next time you are wanting to be stimulated whilst helpless."

The flexi-steel bands unlocked, letting Kendra move again.

"What about my sleeping cabin?" Kendra asked, "any improvements in there?"

"Of course there are," Lura replied, "knowing how much you need to climax, and how you enjoy your bondage games, I have made some interesting additions which I am certain will meet your needs."

"Well seeing as you have got me so aroused," Kendra accused, "we might as well go look at them now. That is, if you have finished ravishing me for the time being?"

"I have to admit to deriving a certain pleasurable satisfaction from making you come," Lura admitted, "but I can wait a while before continuing."

Kendra smiled, enjoying the new Lura, and envisioning many more enjoyable sessions with her.

"When did I start thinking of her as 'her' and not it?" she wondered, "when I saw the holographic figure, or when I was licked to climax by her?"

A few moments thought, and she decided it was when she heard the voice, so feminine and so sensual. She entered her sleeping cabin, Lura following her in. Kendra lay on the bed, Lura sitting on the edge of the bed near Kendra, legs curled beneath her. She looked so real, Kendra thought, feeling the enjoyable tingle between her legs.

Flexi-steel servo-arms came out from the bulkhead, securing Kendra's wrists and ankles, pulling them up and outwards, spreading her wide. Vibes and suction caps slid from their resting places, attaching themselves to Kendra's body, while Lura arranged her holographic body so it appeared she was lying between Kendra's spread thighs, hands on Kendra's boobs.

Even knowing it was just an illusion, Kendra looked at Lura, and could feel the body on her, the hands touching her. It was all so convincingly real.

"We both know by now how easily I can make you come," stated Lura, "so let's find out how long I can tease and torment you without allowing you to come."

"Lura, no, you wouldn't," Kendra objected, "you know I can't stand...oh God, Lura."

She gasped as nipples were squeezed and pinched, at least that was how it felt to her. Vibes were invading her soaking slit, while she could see Lura's head moving between her legs, and could feel Lura tongue-fucking her. Kendra was starting to buck helplessly as she got closer and closer to coming, but Lura stopped just before that point was reached. Kendra groaned in frustration, as Lura raised her head.

"That was the first denial," she announced, "my estimate is that I can deny you approximately twelve times before you manage to come. I will be fascinated to see how close my visualisation comes to the reality. Are you ready for the second?"

She laughed, and Kendra squirmed in delicious anticipation as her torment restarted. Mmm, this voyage was going to be a lot of fun.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments