Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Without Saying A Word

"I love to let her drive, especially when she makes me do the cleanup."

12
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Carly isn't a dominant person often, but when she assumes the roll of "Mistress C" she treats her sub to a special treat while satisfying her own needs."

Without saying a word, you quietly take the belt and wrap it around my wrist, tie it off to the corner bed post; I try to caress your thigh, but you brush me aside quickly. You start working on the other hand while straddling my leg. I try to move my leg up to sneak some contact with your panties; but you close your thighs and stop me before I reach my prize.

Your skin is warm and soft, you’re still wearing your “granny” panties, but I still think you're sexy regardless of what panties are hiding your little kitty. Once I am secure, you lean down and playfully nibble on my rock-hard cock through my underwear, all too soon, you leave it alone.

You peel off your pajamas, exposing your breast for me to admire. I see that your nipples are both erect, you are already horny and desire something more. I imagine that you are hot and wet; I can’t wait to see where you are going with this fantasy come true.

You get up off me and open your dresser drawer, I nervously wonder if you have a surprise hidden there. You pull out a pink thong bikini underwear and quickly change into them, they look great, especially because I don’t get to see them on you very often.

You straddle my waist again, lowering down to apply pressure on my hard cock; you rock back and forth a few times on it pressing between your folds where you want it most. Through the material of your thong and my underwear, I can feel your heat. Your wetness. You must be enjoying this session of total control.

All too soon, you lift slightly, lean forward and start to nibble on the side of my neck. Your breasts are hanging over my chest, you are lightly making your nipples drag over my skin; letting them just barely come in contact, teasing me, teasing yourself.

You start dragging them lower across my chest, down over my nipples, across my belly, you aim one, so it slides over my cock that has already soaked the material of my underwear with my pre-cum.

Moving to the side to press your other breast into my wetness; reverse direction and slowly move higher up until you are offering a nipple to my lips. I reach out with my tongue; your offering is wet with my salty love juices. I clean it off completely, sucking the entire nipple into my mouth.

I want to please my Mistress; all too soon you pull away, shift to the side to bring your other nipple to my lips. This one is even more coated with my sex, it takes me longer to clean, I suspect that is what you wanted, you need me to spend some extra time sucking hard on your swollen nipple.

After some time, you start to lower yourself down my body again, letting your nipples drag over my skin. A hand drops down to force the top of my underwear down, releasing the head; I watch as your tongue darts out and licks the underside of my shaft. You catch that sensitive spot at the base of my head. Aggressively, you pull the head into your lips and suck hard. Pulling me deeper into your mouth, it is all I can do not to cum right now.

Your head bobs slowly up and down as you slide me in and out of your hot mouth, it feels incredible, you’re sucking my cock like a pro. The momentary thought of allowing myself to cum in your mouth flashes into my head, hoping you won’t swallow all of it without allowing me a taste from your tongue.

Your hand squeeze’s my balls, wraps around the shaft, and you pump your hand up and down with the rhythm of my cock sliding in and out of your waiting mouth.

I want to move your hair out of the way so I can see better, I love to see my cock sliding between your wet lips, but with my restraints I can’t. I concentrate on not letting myself cum too soon, I am not sure my mistress would want me to cum in her mouth this time, I suspect she has other things in mind for that and I will soon find out what it is.

You let me drop out of your mouth, slowly drag your nipples over my balls and up the length of my shaft, lift and kiss me full on the lips. I can taste myself on your wet lips, you continue upward and press a nipple into my mouth. I suck and nibble on your offering, it is wet from my sex again; I am starting to enjoy cleaning my sex off your nipples, too soon you pull it away and start to scoot higher.

I hope that you’re moving your pussy closer to my lips, yes! You are! I don’t have to wait long. You are now straddling my face, with your knees on either side of my head, you’re very wet pussy is just inches away, I can smell your sweet musky scent, soon I will get a taste.

You press your pussy into my face, grinding yourself into me like never before. I nibble and suck you through the material of your thong. You allow me to continue for a while; moaning out load a few times before pulling away slightly. Your hand pulls the panties to the side, I have a great view of your beautiful, shaved cunt. I can see your clitoris is swollen and sticking out of your wet, swollen lips. You are glistening with wet desire.

I am hoping you will finger your clit for me, the thought leaves soon as you press forward and drive your pussy lips into mine. I suck hard on your clit. You moan out loud again. I suck as much of your sex coated lips into my mouth as I can, driving my tongue in deep as I can.

JaniceGriffith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaniceGriffith

You rock slightly up and down and drive my work into just the exact spot that you want me to suck on. I can barely breathe, but don’t care. I am enjoying this very much. It excites me to hear your screams and to know I can give the pleasure that you crave and deserve.

You start to pull away, I protest that I don’t want to stop. You quickly drop back down on my face. My nose presses your clit while I suck as much of your lips into my mouth as possible. You moan loader again.

I think you have had an orgasm because you lift off me and you lean over the side of the bed; I get a good view of your thong between your buttocks with the material still pulled to the side of your pussy lips, while you’re getting what I know is your vibrator. When you have retrieved that wonderful toy, you peel off your panties and turn around away from me to straddle me reverse cowgirl style.

I hope that you will bring your pussy back to my face and let me suck those swollen lips again. You look so sexy from this angle; I can see the dimples on your lower back, your inner thighs framing the swollen, wet labia perfectly. Your ass is up above my cock. I love to watch your ass crack spread open while you straddle my legs; I can see your pussy lips between your thighs, they are opening on their own free will. They are wet and inviting; as you lower your self they seem to open even more, almost like they are reaching out for my throbbing cock.

I can see my head start to push between your dripping lips, with hunger, they open and engulf the purple head. I watch it disappear into you; an animalistic scream thunders out of your throat as you impale yourself with my hard rods entire thick length disappearing into your wet cunt.

I feel you spread your legs wider, driving me deeper, sliding up and forward slightly, giving me another great view of your ass and my cock driving into you. I hear the vibrator come on, feel it as you press it into my scrotum, ass, and balls.

You slide it up until it is pressed into your pussy at the same time as it is pressing the base of my shaft, working your clit with it while I thrust my hips into you.

I am slamming up as hard as I can, you swear out load demanding, “Fuck me!”

Your dirty talk is making this even hotter. I feel you are cumming. I thrust a few more times and shoot my load deep into you. We both start to come down from our orgasms, I start to wonder if you are done or if you will lift and force me to suck on your lips again, to suck every drop of our mixed love nectar from your overheated cunt!

You start to rise; my still hard cock is slowly pulling out of you a fraction every second; the veins of my shaft sparkle with your wetness as you expose more of its length. Your lips and strong inner muscles are struggling to grip the slick, throbbing rod, the purple head begins to take shape as your wet lips close in on themselves.

I see a single drop of my white cum clinging to your swollen outer lips beneath the deep red clitoris as you lift higher, shifting your weight and repositioning to sit on my face.

Agonizingly slow approach, I want to taste our love. I want to drive my tongue in deep, to clean my lover’s cunt of my seed, to taste your musky orgasm mixed with my salty contribution. I want to give you another orgasm as you clean your sex off my wet cock.

Gravity pulls on the cum clinging in vain to your swollen outer lips as you approach, elongating to form a spider web descending toward my waiting tongue. As it breaks free, I adjust my waiting tongue to not miss a single drop.

That first taste brings back memories of my teenage years of masturbation and exploring my own sexuality. Not knowing what the pre-cum was. Not knowing what that first ejaculation was. Tasting both out of curiosity and realizing that I liked it and wanted more. Not knowing at the time that it would taste exponentially better when mixed with my lover’s mucky-sweet scent.

My patience is finally rewarded when your saturated lips contact mine; that first touch is always electric, I drive my tongue in as deep as possible in search of my white gold. Your lips wrap around the head of my twitching, throbbing cock; you suck hard to pull the last remnants of my cum out of my shaft and balls, sliding the shaft into the back of your throat.

You grind your pussy into my mouth, your clitoris is riding the bridge of my nose as you push my cum out of your depths, giving me every drop that I crave. You’re moaning increasingly louder as you near another orgasm.

Your hand grasps my balls, the thumb wraps around the base of the shaft, the tip of the middle finger pressing in the tight opening of my ass; instantly, I cum again with a less intense orgasm deep in the back of your throat, pushing you over the edge.

I am cumming in your mouth as you are cumming in mine; the intensity of your cumming is flooding my throat with the last of my seed and your sweet nectar.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors